Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kel :thumbup: just need my temp to rise, i read somewhere that while most temps rise immediately after Ov that some can rise about 3 days later, do you think thats what happened last cycle? and maybe will happen this cycle :shrug: unless i really didnt ov :shrug:

wow ok...never mind...I am going to tell brad that we are not going to go!

just got really sad news.......the patriarch of our friends up in Atlantic city was just taken off his ventilator today....it was his wish! He got sick a few weeks ago and had to have emergency surgery and they were never able to take him off of the ventilator....he asked for his lawyer yesterday and his will...where it states that there should be no extreme measures taken......and so the drs have to abide by his wishes....he was coherant enough to ask for his lawyer so I guess he didnt want to live like this. He is still hanging on....but who knows for how long! So sad!

Dandy- I think you did OV hun! And you had ALL those days of BDing! There is definitely a shot and you covered all basis. Eeeeck FX girl.

Welsh- OMG OMG I loooooove you new pic! Such a great picture and I love the black and white and how DH is behind you like that. Eeeck I just love it! :hugs:

TTC- We definitely know the wait process. Just stinks bc if I had a D&C in the first place then we could possibly have 3-4 chances left and now its 1 maybe 2 chances left. Well I also suppose if its meant to be, its meant to be. As far as the freezing of swimmers...I have no clue how to do that! LOL I think its only possible with a cryo clinic or a massive load of dry ice. I guess its worth investigating a little. Thanks for the idea hun. I just gotta get in tip top shape I guess. Sucks cause Amy can eat whatever she wants and not gain a dang on pound! So she gets to eat all these sweets and fries and im over here eating a DANG grape or apple! WOOOO the highlight of my day! :haha: :rofl: But this will ALL be worth it if we get a BFP. Thought about another donor but we just really love David. Idk...IDK.... One thing at a time I suppose.

Kel- So glad your 98% done now! Poor thing, you worked your butt off all week! You deserve a nice chill weekend!

ttc :hugs: that is terrible news, thinking of your friends family

TTC- aww hun im sorry about your friend. That is sad....I am NOT good at all with death. Like I can't process it or grasp any thought around it. I get so lost and confused and sad. I guess sense he wanted it this way then maybe he is ready to go and to give his family a chance to say bye. :cry: I know if that was me...I wouldn't want to be on a ventilator longer than a month.... I will say a little prayer for them hun.

aww TTC- hun I hate to hear news like that especially around this time of the year :cry:

Sucks cause Amy can eat whatever she wants and not gain a dang on pound

ok ok ok I hate her too now... :rofl: I can look at something fatten and I gain a frign pound

TnT- just take one step at a time sweetie.. I know you want to be PG fast- but don't beat yourself up :hugs:

Dandy- you will probably have to wait at least 3 to 4 days and see where your temps goooo I know with me I will have to wait til next week to see IF maybe today or tomorrow is O day for me

Aww TTC...Sending big :hugs: and thoughts sweets xxx

TNT...Thankyou lovely:hugs: It was a spur of the moment photo that a photographer took at my best friend's wedding:thumbup:
I must admit I wondered about the whole freezing route this morning and wondered if it were possible...I'm guessing they would have to be frozen really quickly to prevent any cell damage..:shrug:
I can't hope hard enough that it works out for you guys in the next chance babe...:hugs: Either that or we'll have to devise a plan to hide David so he can't go nowhere:winkwink::rofl:

Kel.....WAHHHHHHOOOOOO.....project's almost done! project's almost done!.....and we get our Kelster Back.....:headspin::happydance::kiss::lol:

Dandy...Yes it's really good for loads of different things and can most definately sort hormones out. It's becoming quite big in the UK and I'm glad to say in relation to fertility and maternity:thumbup: I'll post some more info tomorrow hun...as Shaun has to get up early tomorrow he has to go into work for a couple of hours before the big shop and Pops is spinning round sending us to bed:dohh::lol:

Catch you lovely peeps tomorrow...sleep well:kiss:

Dandy just a very basic bit of info hun...

Reflexology is a holistic therapy where the reflexologist uses her hands to apply pressure techniques to specific points on the feet (or hands) called reflex points. These reflex points directly relate to all areas of the body that are mapped out on the feet.

Reflexology works by rebalancing the body allowing the body to work more efficiently and restore its equilibrium.

It is a gentle therapy that is suitable for all ages from babies to the elderly and terminally ill.

Reflexology is being recognised more by health care professionals and doctors as beneficial to their patients and is being incorporated into areas within the NHS such as palliative care and maternity.

Many people turn to reflexology at times of stress but it has also been shown to be effective for many other conditions including:

Muscular and Skeletal Pain - Back, Neck, Sports Injuries etc.

Arthritis

Headaches, Migraine

Womens Health - PMT, Menopause, Infertility, Maternity

Hormonal Imbalances

Sleep Disorders

Digestive Disorders - Constipation, IBS etc.

Circulation Problems

reflexology.png

Each of the different coloured areas relate to a different part of the body....According to a reflexologist that came and gave a lecture whilst I was doing my degree...your feet are a very indepth and accurate set of medical notes. A properly trained reflexologist will be able to pick up on all major illnesses and weaknesses that you have suffered throughout your life and that you body may have. I'm definately up for giving it a go...Roll on January:winkwink:

P.s: I sneaked the laptop to bed:rofl:

:rofl: naughty girlie

thanx thats really interesting about reflexology :thumbup: maybe ill give it a go next year :shrug: depends how desperate i become :haha:

I'd definately consider it hun, it's a complementary therapy as well so would work with whatever plans the gyn had for you:hugs:

It is so important to find someone who is properly trained thou...I know going back a few years over here there were loads of weekend courses that people were doing and then calling themselves reflexologists...thankfully it has now developed and there is a governing body that people who have trained to the highest standards are registered with...The Association of Relexologists....might be worth researching a bit if you decide to go down that route:hugs:

Right then sweetie I really am heading off to the land of nod now...can't bare the snoring no more:dohh::lol:
Speak tomorrow chick...:hugs:

Welsh- I hope it works too. Its gonna SUCK if we dont get preg. Im trying not to think about it though and hope and pray it works out. I really dont wanna wait for 15 months bc my endo will get worse and I will need another surgery by that time. So I gotta crack down and figure out this sperm freezing thing or starve myself for a month to get my insulin levels down...or do both! :haha: prob both. Oh and when I went to massage therapy school we learned about reflexology and it was pretty cool. We learned more reflexology with the body and not the feet too much. Like the ears, hands, stomach and so on. It was pretty cool. I wish I was still in school just to get a massage again. :haha: I do know that it does work and does help. So WAHOOO for you! =)

Kel- Im with you there. I dont really go out to eat a lot but I like a decent meal to taste good. And im half mexican and LOVE me some mexican food which is all a NO NO when you have high insulin. :haha: I hate watching the food channel now cuz I get so hungry and prob gain 5 lbs from watching it. LOL

Thanks so much for the support ladies...I just got a call that he passed.....I feel upset about it...i didnt know him that long..but the time I spent with him...made me love him...if that makes sense....oh boy...I am just gutted for his family...I will miss him dearly!

TNT - one step at a time is right....just concentrate on your weight and dont worry I am with ya on the food thing...Brad can also eat ANYTHING he wants....I of course cannot! Enjoy that grape hun, I am right there with ya! I am trying to lose some weight also....so I can relate to your food issues right now!

night welsh!

well dandy keep that feeling going and hurry up and get home!

so sorry for your loss ttc, it is a sad event the passing of a life :hugs:

i too am trying to watch my food intake and what i eat :dohh: and lose some kg, im at a stalemate atm :dohh:

we are going to my Parents in laws tonight to put up their tree, ill have to jump him tonight :winkwink: after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->