Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

never - well that stinks!!! So sorry your visit with him is cut short! I hope it is implantation, but if not...maybe because of all the bding you have been doing :0

char - enjoy all the festivities!

well I FINALLY got a chance to catch up and read

TTC- have a great time we will miss you

Yazzy me too I am OFF now til Dec 27th.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yippie

Char- my flapper is a retainer just like you wear after you get your braces off....and I am NOT liking it.... I have to take it out when I eat.... it doesn't fit snug.. :(

Suz how ya feeling?

Never oh HUN I am sooooooooo sorry he has to leave tomorrow.. :hugs: and about the bleeding HUH I am stumped

Dandy I hope she stays away for you...

Celtic- nice to see you post- you have been missed and glad all is well with you and bubba

Spark how you feeling

:hi: to anyone I missed

AFM- like i said I am offically on vakay til Dec 27th a very LONG awaited vaction for me... beem 6 months since I had a good long time away from work.... and I have put TTC on hold until this tooth thingie is completely fixed well til after I have surgery.. so no more checking anything-or opk's but I am still taking my temps because I wanna make sure we don't do the deed at the right time.... my surgery would be all screwed up if that happened

kay off to do some dishes talk later

:hi: lovelies

I was feeling really cold until one of you said it was - 10 were you are! Brrr. It's snowing in London tonight so has got pretty cold here but nothing like that!

Never - I really hope that's implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed for you, hon. Sorry you OH is leaving early, that sucks. Hopefully by the time he comes back you'll be celebrating your BFP together. :hugs:

Celtic - thanks for your lovely reassuring words about it will happen to those of us who are waiting. Sometimes I think it will never happen, and I'm getting really impatient now! :growlmad:

Dandy - we're on our 12th month too so if I don't get a BFP this month we will also have officially been trying for a year. The main thing I would say is that I definitely feel I know a lot more about TTC than I did a year ago, so hopefully it won't be long now!! :thumbup:

Kel - I had braces as a teenager, horrible things. I really feel for you right now and that really sucks that you have to take a break from TTC before you have your op. I'm hoping the time will fly by for you and you'll soon have a new tooth and a brand new bean on the way! :haha:

SBB - sorry for letting the side down about not BD-ing!! I nearly said to my OH, "But I'll be letting the girls down", but to be honest I was in a mood with him and didn't think it would be good "baby-making" sex. I've got this romantic notion that when we conceive it will be from really loving and tender BD-ing and not from some tired quickie where we're both in a mood with each other. I know in the end it doesn't really matter but it somehow didn't feel right. It must be amazing to only be a few weeks away from having your baby in your arms! :cloud9: One of my old university friends sent me a photo today of him and his wife and their new baby born today - what a cutie!!

Where's Welshie, I've not seen her for a while, hope she's doing ok? :hugs:

TTC - any peaks on the CBFM yet? Must be coming soon. Hope you're getting lots of BD-ing in :winkwink:

Sparkle, I love your scan pic and how you can totally see your little one's cute little face. I hope you're feeling better today. Not long now, hang on in there :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, hope you're looking forward to holiday time!!

My OH and I are going to stay with my parents this weekend and have an early Xmas with them because then we're going off to Spain for 5 nights from 23rd to 29th! I can't wait and am hoping it will be a bit warmer there! I'll be testing on 25th, I reckon - so I'll find a way of letting you know if that lovely BFP comes! Hopefully Santa will recognise that I've been a good girl this year and he will bring that BFP all wrapped up for me!!! :happydance::happydance:

Kell when will you have your surgery?

Yay for the long vakay!

I'm ok, so tired now... And foofy pains but nothing significant. Hopefully he'll hold on til Monday! It's really bad weather for a few days apparently, so we might be going to hospital in the snow!

X x x

Hey leeze - yeh I know what you mean about it being romantic! I don't know which actual :sex: got us our bfp, but none were very romantic at all! :dohh:

Spain sounds lovely, how great would it be to get a bfp while you're away!

X x x

yes leeze spain does sound awesome, :thumbup: hope you have a great time there

ooh Leeze have a wonderful time in Spain.... that sounds awesome

Suz- not sure yet but I am hoping early January ---- I still have to call thr oral surgeon to make an appointment.. and I don;t want to have anything done next week and surely not the week after because I have no time left,, so January it will be- Jeff will also have to take the day off so he can drive me home

nooooooooooo we don't want you guys driving in the SNOW to the hospital........ ya know you keep calling him baby Jesus I BET he is born on Jesus's birthday--- so my final answer is your TRUE DUE DATE DEC 25th.. :)

Dandy hence the reason why I am still taking my temps I don't want an accident before my surgery and well HELL at this point I probably won't even get my period before I have the surgery..... I have a feeling this is gonna be a REALLY long cycle

:dohh: accidents are the best, less stress that way :haha: but i hope its an accident after your surgery :thumbup:

Not too long to wait then kell...

Yep you're probably right about Xmas day!

X x x

leeze - have a great time in spain...I have always wanted to go there....No peak today...just another high....It seems to be following the same as last time so I predict I should Ov around Monday or Tuesday. We are not starting to bd until Saturday.....I am trying this new thing where if you know when you will ov then you can withstand for 3 days then do it every day....so we will do it saturday through to wednesday...geez I will be tired.

Kel - oh jeff will love that flapper until jan!

SBB - I am with kel....Dec.25th it is...I will ahve to sneak away from our xmas festivities to see if you have posted anything!

TTC- I have to wear it LONGER then just January.....

once I have the bone graph done, I have to wait for that to heal THEN they can put the permament tooth in... so it will be months with the flapper....

Yep you're probably right about Xmas day

hee hee hee hee hee

well cd 1 for me today, right on cue, my lp seems to be 13 days most cycles :thumbup: gonna so drink tonight/tomorrow, am due to Ov around new year now :thumbup: maybe that will be lucky

Dandy- Sorry AF got you hun! But its good that you will Oving during new years cause at least OH will be wanting it more probably.

Never- Aww hun im sorry! Gosh the military is so unpredictable sometimes! Enjoy your evening tonight with OH. I have no clue about the bleeding. I hope (FX) that its IB. But I dont want to get your hopes up. When I did get my bfp I did have some spotting.

Leeze- Oh im so jealous of your trip! I wanna go! Take me please! teehee

Kel- So glad you get a nice time off! Enjoy your time hun to the fullest...you deserve it!

Sparkle- Hope your feeling ok! Thinking of you!

SBB- I agree with Kel....Christmas Day for sure!

Yazzy- Have a good time hun and glad your not telling everyone. I REGRET SO MUCH that I told ppl cause now I get the feel sorry's for you and its nice they care but now I also get clients that I are like " i heard your expecting how far" Ughh if I get a bfp again I will NOT tell anyone until I know its safer to do so.

Char- How ya doing babe? Any new symptoms?

TTC- So how are you? Hows things down there?

Hi to everyone else I missed! :hugs:

AFM- Been gone a little while cuz of my bro and work. Amy and I got custody of my bro last year for a year and he moved in Feb. But he got himself into ALOT of trouble and had court today. Saw him today and he couldn't get there so they "postponed" it till Jan. Which I knew was a lie....well now he is wanted with a 10,000 bond! Ughh so mad!! Specially after we took care of him for a year...almost broke up. We got him into the air force..he graduated early from school and had all A's and now this. Just upset that my lil bro is a screw up and going prison! Just venting!

Had more EWCM today! But FF still hasn't put Ov yet! So no clue whats going on.:dohh: Just waiting!:coffee:

sorry about your brother tnt, you did the best you could, but some pple just cant be saved :hugs:

yes lets hope OH is wanting lots of :sex: around new years :winkwink:

Morning ladies :hi: first day back to work & im SHATTERED :(

dandy - Sorry af got ya :hugs: but im glad you seem quite positive about it :) good girl!!

Tnt - Sorry to hear about your bro :( how old is he? Thing is when he grows up more hell realise his mistakes! :hugs:

kel - Oh god that flapper sounds Well annoying!! Hope you get everything sorted quickly :thumbup:

Never - Sorry dh is leavin early :( :hugs: im stumped on the bleeding! Is it heavy or light? Hope its ib but as the other girls said dont wna get your hopes up :hugs:

Ttc - take me spain with you?! Hope you have a lovely time hun :) :hugs:

Yazzy - have fun in your busy days :haha:

Sbb - I recakon baby jesus will be here xmas eve :) cant wait to see pics!!

AFM - Well my back to work interview was the BIGGEST waste of time. Jus had to sign a form!! Im really busy today :( yuck!! Got my xmas and new year rota - its not too bad. Im working xmas eve,xmas day and boxing day. Then new years eve and new years day off. Its ma birthday new years day ya know ;) xx

Never - no idea about the bleeding but I hope its good news. I had a little bit of browny blood at 13dpo and thought it was AF but I got my BFP.

Char - wow what a day to have your birthday! How are you feeling? Do you get many symptoms now your abit further on?

TNT - sorry to hear about your brother, how old is he? However hard it is sometimes you cannot always help. My brother used to be a pain but he's 30 now got 2 gorgeous kids and is so settled and happy so it can turn out ok.

Leeze - my phone wouldn't let me read your post but I gather you are off to Spain you lucky thing!

SBB - I hope you are feeling well :)

Kel - yay for your holiday aswell!

AFM - woke up to lots of snow this morning, so pretty :) off to get our xmas tree and put that up today then chill because I'm shattered lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->