Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

TTC, Hope you have a fantastic time away :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, I'm so sorry your DH has to go early :hugs::hugs: I wish you didn't have to get messed around so much. Could your bleeding be implantation ?

KELSTER, I'm OK thanks. Just sitting tight until someone pulls the rug from under my feet again :dohh: How are you feeling ? Hope the tooth business has settled down a little. Will you be awake when you have the surgery ? :wacko:

LEEZE, Have a lovely time in Spain :hugs::hugs:

TNT, Sorry to hear about your brother :hugs::hugs: I hope things turn out for the best for him. I'm sure he will come to his seances. It sounds like you and Amy have done a lot for him and I'm sure he will realise this one day. My brother is a pain in the backside. Luckily for me though my mum deals with him. :growlmad:

SBB, Oooh i really hope baby jesus is born on Christmas day. That would be amazing. My DD was born on her due date. Hope you are feeling OK. I know the last few weeks can be hard :hugs::hugs: Have you had the nosey ladies saying " still here then " or " Oh you haven't had it yet then " :growlmad: At least if i am induced i wont have to listen to those silly woman :dohh: as it's the holidays now and i don't need to go on the school run as of today. :hugs::hugs:

:hi: to all the other ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM. I am off to the hospital in a minute. I am meeting with the consultant so hopefully i will have something to report back later.

Enjoy your days ladies :hugs::hugs:

Sorry ladies I've only read the last post but I'll catch up properly later...

Sparkle I really hope today goes well - hope you'll have good news. I was reading up in OC yesterday or day before and it sounds like it should all be fine, was very reassuring, I'll find the link later and post it for you. But I'm sure you've read up on it LOADS already!

I haven't really been out of the house for several days so no-one has said anything yet! I'll be out Saturday night if Jesus isn't here yet, so no doubt I'll be getting it then!

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs: back later :)

X x x

Yazzy - no symptoms - only sore nipples :) no ms, no constipation, no metalic taste in mouth (my tongue is pierced anyways lol) no nothing LOL :haha: you got any symptoms?? Its snowed ere but not settled. Its slightly snowing ere aswell :)

sparkle - hope everything goes Well :hugs: good luck love!!

Sbb - :hi: :hugs:

Xxx

well good morning ladies

UGH Dandy I am so sorry the witch got you :hugs: but on a good note your cycles are back to normal so you have a better chance now!!!! 2011 is gonna be your year

Char- yeah what a waste of tme for you......

Yazzy- snow.. we had a dusting yesterday morning it was so pretty when we woke up but all gone now... we are suppose to get some on Sunday

Suz- nothing new???

Spark please let us know how the appointment goes

TnT- sorry for what you are going thru with your brother especially at this time of the year................ family- gotta love them

:hi: to everyone else :)

VACATION has started... gotta get in the shower soon and off shopping I go... have a few more people I have to buy for then tomorrow nite if Jeff's work Xmas party,,, we are having a pre-party here at 5pm to have a few drinks before we go.... been doing that for years now.. usually we don't want to leave...:rofl:

kay will check back in a few

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Providing i don't go into early labour baby sparkle is being induced on January 6th. I am so glad i had this appointment today. The consultant has really put me at ease, she has gone through everything with me today and I'm feeling a lot happier now. I have a prescription as long as my arm :dohh: I'm going to look like a drug addict when i go to the chemist later :dohh:
Well it's sleeves up for us and we will be getting everything washed and ready for sparkle and Christmas.

Thanks again ladies for your continued support it's much appreciated :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sparkle thats really good news about baby Sparkle...not long to wait either. I'm glad you are ok though.

Kel - yep had loads of snow today - haven't managed to get out to get my Christmas tree yet either :(

Char - ahh wow easy 1st tri for you then! So far i've still got really painful bb's and sooo tired. Also been really hungry and looking bloated this early! Ha ha I don't mind one little bit though as long and its a sticky bean and stays healthy :)

Morning ladies!!!!!

Kel - Oh hun that sucks....I hope your tooth situation gets sorted and you are feeling better soon! Enjoy your xmas shopping!

TnT - that is so sad about your brother...I can imagine how frustrated you are after all that hard work you and Amy put into him.

Char - I am not going to spain...I wish I was....lol....I hope work speeds by for you..the first day back is always the worst

Dandy - well that stinks that af got you! I guess a nice red wine is called for tonight!

Sparkle - I am so happy that all went well today...

SBB - I think those nosey ladies are around no matter what is going on....when you are not pg, it is "do you think you guys will start trying soon?", then while you are pregnant you get the belly rubs and "so how far along are you?" hahahahaha I guess it only seems right to have them at the end of your pregnancy also.

afm - nothing going on here....we have an early xmas with Brads family tonight because we will be in Miami with mine for the real xmas....went out again last night and had a bit to much bubbly....this time of the year there is so much going on....at least I have a break tonight and tomorrow adn wont have to drink at all when I get to Miami next week which is great! I need a break....On the plus side though me and brad will have the bding sessions I just dont think with all this abuse my body has been dealing with this last week that I will manage to get my bfp in jan so I will just concentrate on it again in the new year.

sparkle - so glad to hear everything went so well. yay i can't wait to meet baby sparkle and baby jesus and baby linny should be soon to follow! :yipee:

ttc - i think the relaxed approached is a good one. for sure! just have your holiday fun and family time and worry about TTCing later.

hi everyone else!! :wave:

AFM still bleeding. don't know what it is and really quit caring, lol. i've googled and read so many types of implantation bleeding and things it could be that my brain is fried. now i'm just going to enjoy the holidays and still test on christmas. as if this never happened. DH's flight got canceled so he's here an extra night. :blush: i couldn't be ANY HAPPIER!

everyone enjoy their weekend!!!

Never - looks like we are both taking the relaxed aproach! great you got an extra night with DH.....so happy for you!

no reason not to girl. stressing about it won't change the outcome at all. might as well just go with the flow and hope for the best at the end. (LIKE A :bfp: !!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :) ) :hugs:

yazzy - yes i had it very easy :haha: it was great!! :) sore boobs have stayed with me from the start :) take plenty of naps when u can - thats wha i did

ttc - MIAMI :( oh i wna come there!! have a luvly time :hugs:

sparkle - im glad your mind has been put to rest :hugs: soo lucky you mentioned the itching to your midwife!!

never - aww yay :) one more night hey ;) how is the bleedin? light, heavy, pink, brown :haha: im jus being nosey!!

AFM - not alot. OH is out with his mates at the mo. ill see him later :) had a nice bath. i never feel hungry anymore girls, maybe the babys using all my fat first :haha:

:hi: to everyone else yet to pop in :kiss: xxx

:wave: morning girls

never everything is crossed for you :hugs:

kel - yes loving my cycle length, but you can only take soy for so many cycles cant you? hopefully i can go bak to the gyn and go bak on the clomid next year too, or even better i wont have to :winkwink:

well OH is set to try again, i asked if he wanted me to take the soy again, if he wanted to try or a break, he said no lets try :thumbup:

last night turned into an adventure - my cars tyre has been making a noise for a while, i couldnt really hear it, but my father in law could and my OH could, so last night we are driving home from dinner and the tyre gets really really loud, you just know theres something wrong, so we get off the highway (have heard too many stories of pple being killed on highways for pulling over) so we drove on the damaged tyre, slowly until we were off the highway and safe in a quiet street. we get out and walla, the tyre is flat and shredded :dohh: so we call the roadside assistance, and they dont have the part to get our tyre off and get the spare on :dohh: so they call us a tow truck and say it will be 45mins so i have a snooze in the car while we wait, wake up an hr later and the tow truck is still not here prob another 45 mins after he should have been there he arrived and towed us to my parents house, by this time its 1am, and we borrowed my parents ute to drive home, so OH has to go out to look for some part so he can get the wheel off the car today and replace it with the spare :dohh: so im buggered, but we gotta get to my parents house now

Hey Welshie- Can you change me to Dec. 27th? I O'd way earlier this month!! I think it's the maca! Unfortunately that means we only got to bd the day of ovulation.. :( I O'd 5 days sooner than normal! We were just going to start BD'ing every other night! ahh! Let's hope once is enough.. FX'd!

Dandy - Oh no :( glad you two are ok tho!! :hugs: cars are soo stoopid!!

Erin - did you get any bd in roughly around O? X

Morning ladies :hi: may I start by saying.........I'M FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee:

I had my last day at work yesterday, was really strange and defo hasn't sunk in yet! Been there for 8 years so gonna be strange not to be going in monday, it'l just feel like a holiday till she comes along!! Got bought some lovely things, plus Mothercare vouchers, people really do spoil you :D

Also had an anti natal class thurs, only one thank god cos it was a waste of tiime and I had OH rolling his eyes all night to contend with. Was good to see the delivery suite though, it was really quiet so I almost wanted to start labour then while I could get a bed :rofl: :rofl:

Midwife says that baby is 3/5ths and looking engaged too :happydance:

SBB...I'm gonna be a bit different and say December 29th (sorry) think Jesus might be a new year baby. Only becos my friend kept getting told by mw she was gonna go early but was 6 days late in the end :D

Sparkle....so happy your appt went well and WOW what a busy festive time your gonna be having. How exciting to know baby sparkle will be here in no time at all. Is there anyone on here that you can txt to keep us unpdated? I'm sure you'l be busy being in labour and all but it would be lovely to hear all is well :rofl:, I can always give you my number so i can update till you get chance :D

Never..not too sure bout the bleeding either but you've the right attitude of just going with the flow. I had brown spotting from 5dpo till after I got my :bfp: So happy you got the extra night with DH :yipee:

Char...bloomin heck you have been lucky :D I lost my appetite till I was about 17/18 weeks, struggled to find anything I fancied. Now I can't stop :rofl:

Yazzy...my symptoms didn't kick in till around 6 weeks and the ms just hit one day. Hope your a lucky one like char :hugs:

Kel..BOOOO on the flapper! Sounds like so much work to go into this new tooth :hugs: Enjoy xmas drinks tonight, have a nice cold beer for me :D

Leeze...ooh Spain, lucky you!!

TTC...MIAMI....lucky LUCKY you :D

Dandy....cars are soo rubbish. Mine keeps making a rattling noise, prob gonna take it in the new year to be looked at :(

:wave: Delia, Welshie (where are you?), Celtic, TNT :wave:

PS Just wanted to ask SBB, Sparkle or Celtic.....do any of you get stiff and sore fingers in the morning? I don't know whether I'm sleeping with them clenched hard but when I wake up they always feel sore :(

Linny - I love your pic!! Yay not long till we see baby :) im luving all this baby talk!! I cant wait to go on maternity leave - even tho I wont even be off for long :(

wow ladies the snow is really coming down where I live! Ive got work 3-6 - thats gna be fun LOL!! Xx

Dandy - Oh no :( glad you two are ok tho!! :hugs: cars are soo stoopid!!

Erin - did you get any bd in roughly around O? X

Right on O day.. I chart, and use OPK's, I got a positive OPK on CD 13, which was 5 days earlier than last cycle so we weren't expecting it, and DH was gone for the day/night, and a neg. OPK on CD14, temp spike on CD15, so we BD'd on CD14..

Thanks Char!!

Oh I feel for you having to go out in the snow, just be careful :D We just had a sprinkling but its set to get worse over the next few days. Not good for my OH who has to drive to Scotland for xmas :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->