Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello all! I wish I had known about this thread months ago!!! I spent 4 days on the internet reading EVERYTHING I could find on this lol I just wanted to add my two bits. I took maca Root 2000mg(pill form) a day for one cycle and got My BFP after ttc for 11 months. Got my BFP Oct 7th. So I really believe it worked for me!

hi girls!

wow it has been one heck of a hectic weekend for me. DH's flight kept getting canceled so it was a weekend filled with goodbyes everyday. messed with my emotions! i don't think his being gone has quite settled in yet.

SBB - the nursery is beautiful! wow, you are one talented chick. you want to come decorate mine when i finally get my :bfp:? hehe

char - the bleeding is very odd. the first day it was bright red spotting. the second day it was bleeding as though i was on my period, but not bright red anymore, more like dark red. the third day was brown blood. four day NOTHING. and now again today it's back to red. very weird for me as i have not had a cycle this short since charting so not sure if it could mean anything. :shrug:

dandy - i hope the soy does the trick for you this cycle! a new years :bfp: would be FAB!

erin - good luck honey. hopefully the :sex: you got in on O day did the trick for you. FX'ed!

linny - i LOVE LOVE LOVE your profile picture! :hugs:

sparkle - thank you dear. i very much enjoyed the extra nights with DH. how are those contractions going today? are you excited? i can't believe i've been around for all of your pregnancy! and linny's as well. sheesh!

TNT - i'm thinking O was yesterday :happydance: you get a shot this month? i'm with yazzy on getting some rest! i'm ready for a sticky bean for you!

yazzy - how are you doing sweets?

delilah - :yipee: looks like you, leeze, and i are testing buddies for christmas day. oh i'm hoping for us all so much! PRAYING! PRAYING! thanks for the encouragement :hugs:

leeze - right there with you on the christmas :bfp:'s honey! let's do this!

kel, celtic, TTC :wave:

welshie, AJ, whit, wispy, lucy, ticktock, - where the heck are you girls??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

mommy - congrats on your new little bub, glad to know maca worked for you!

AFM the snow is CRAZY here in germany. just crazy! waiting to test but not that hopeful. bleeding has been weird. NO SYMPTOMS. all i've felt is niggles and sharp pains on my right side. also cramps here and there and gas but that's it. :shrug:

hey ladies.......love love love the nursery SBB!!!

TnT awesome new pic!

I am playing iwth my nephew so I cant catch up but wanted to keep my eye on sparkle and sbb...chat later!!!!!

Sbb - wow that nursery is amazing! You know you said you live near me, Well you should come do mine when I finally move ;) hehe cant believe how quick Youve done it too :)

Tnt - Aww love your pic :thumbup:

Ttc - have fun playing with ya nephew ;)

never - Aww hun :hugs: the bleeding is soo weird!! Glad its stopped now!!

Yazzy - :hi: any ms?

AFM - Well we got about 3 inches of snow on sat, it was a nightmare. Now its snowing again :( damn it!! I started work at 7am today, finally finished my morning at 12.30. Then back out again at 4.20 and got in at 6.40!! I only did 4 ppl in that time :( feel knackered now!! Gna spend the rest of the night relaxing :) having a nice hot bath :) xx

i'm glad too. with all the niggles and pains i've been getting on my right side i can't help but be optimistic though. still testing on christmas day!

sbb - love your nursery :thumbup: its gorgeous :cloud9: 1 day away from my guess of your popping date :dohh: (well 2 days for you, i picked dec 22, thats the day i got proposed to on :blush: )

never: :hugs: hun, im kinda hopeful that its implantation bleeding you are experiencing :hugs: so so hopeful and confused for you, sorry your OH has finally gone :cry: :hugs:

AFM this week is a mega busy week on the lead up till christmas, i am busy everyday, when all i want is a day off work to stay home and catch up on my washing and tidy my house. today i have to go buy my OH's present :dohh: and get some groceries with mum, tomorrow we are doing our "baking" for pples presents and for xmas day, thurs im doing mum and dads housework with them (the party is at their house this year) friday i have to finish work when i can and get over to pick OH up from work and get out to his grandmas for xmas eve dinner :dohh: im never gonna get my washing done :haha:

my nephew is gonna be at xmas :dohh: i get so jealous when he is around :cry: i just wanted to surprise everyone this xmas and say i was preg :dohh: :cry: oh wells, ill just have to surprise them next year hopefully :dohh:

Heya girls

Never- So sorry OH is gone but glad you got a few days extra with him! I can't help but wonder its IB...im on pins and needles for you. 5 more days until testing for all of you!! :happydance::happydance: Eeeck I can't wait to find out! I will be at my grannys during that time so I may have to log on and find out. Im thinking I might have Ovd yesterday too. I had cramps like crazy and LOADS of ewcm (which I normally dont). Just wondering when I can finally begin TTC again? Donor leaves march 6th (we think) and this shot might be the only one we have left...maybe a 2nd (FX). So im trying...im thinking my metformin might have gave me all this EWCM sense it regulates most cycles! Who knows I guess. Gosh I can't get over your symptoms....FX girl!! [-o<[-o<

Mommy- So glad about your story! That is awesome and gives us hope as well!

Dandy- I wanted a Christmas BFP as well. But now that I think about it...to have a BFP in the new year would be wonderful and a perfect way to start the year!! FX for you my dear! Get some softcups girl!

Char- Get some rest hun. Sounds like a super busy day! And a nice bath sounds lovely...enjoy hun!

TTC- Have fun playing with the nephew!! Chat later on! :hugs:

AFM- Having a nice relaxing day with Amy. FINALLY getting some time together. Going to scrapbook today too. :happydance:

:hi: ladies and thanks mommy for sharing your success story!

SBB - I love your nursery pics, little jesus is gonna be one lucky fella!

TNT - great new avatar pic, very romantic and dreamy!

Dandy - I so know the feeling about wanting to be able to tell everyone you're pregnant and imagining it would have happened by now. I just spent the weekend with my parents and I feel like I'm keeping a big part of my life from them by not telling them we're TTC but I also had thought it would have happened by now and that we could tell them when we were happily passed the 12 week mark. Our time will come though, 2011 will hopefully be our year!!

Never, that sounds really difficult re your OH and not knowing when he was going to go. How long are you normally apart from him for, that must be tough on you both!

Never and Delilah - I will definitely be signing on from Spain (if we get there because of the horrible snow) to see if you got your BFPs and to give you an update on my test!! Wouldn't that be amazing!

Baby dust everyone x :hugs::hugs:

Just for FYI,

I took the pill form. Because from what Ive read the powder form taste like ass LOL there is also a liquid , but I can't see it tasting any better then the powder. Its pretty cheap , I found it at a local store for $7 for 100 pills. I took 2000mg a day. they were 500mg pills .So I took two at breakfast and 2 and lunch. I read that if not taken with food it can give you tummy issues. Also for Fertility issues Ive read that you have to take at least 2000mg for it to work. Ive read some gals taking as much as 3000mg a day. But that seemed a bit much for me. I also got it from a local store,as you never really know what your getting when you order off line :D

I only took it for three weeks As I read to take it three weeks on and one week off. so your body doesn't get used to it. and I stopped taking it all together when I got my BFP as I found there wasn't enough research of taking Maca Root while pregnant :)

I just wrote a huge reply to everyone and I stupidly (my own fault) lost it :cry:

X x x

Dandy - your one busy girl :haha: have fun tho :) hmm I want some freshly baked cookies talking of cooking lol

mommy - I took maca for 3 weeks and got my bfp :thumbup: glad it worked for you too.

Tnt - yay for O :) Wheres the donor going??

xx

leeze - we've actually been kind of lucky this year. we saw each other for three weeks in feb/march. after that - one week in july, 2 days (which was only about a few hours each day) in september...and then almost a month from the end of november to now. it's certainly not a lot, but it's better than nothing. our next time together will be february and he will be done with deployment in march. he will spend april back home with my step daughter and family and then be here may and june and after that it's up in the air. he might be deploying again. :shrug:

TNT - were you able to ask your doc when you can try again? is your donor going to iraq or afhanistan? sigh. the war seems neverending. i have a good friend leaving for afghanistan in two weeks and so many more deployed right now :cry:

hoping for a :bfp: :)

thought ya'll might like to see a few new ones...

Attachments

• 156116_10150113595990833_597710832_7993826_4035157_n.jpg
    156116_10150113595990833_597710832_7993826_4035157_n.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 156392_177763642253154_100000585581873_524158_3768947_n.jpg
    156392_177763642253154_100000585581873_524158_3768947_n.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 166403_1521455352542_1119318413_31136507_2576973_n.jpg
    166403_1521455352542_1119318413_31136507_2576973_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Never- I just love the new pics! You two look soo in love!! I love it. Dr said we can do the IUI next cycle....well whenever af decides to come. Im hoping that my insulin levels are down more by that time. I might ask her to run some tests before we start. But we arent able to try this cycle due to my insulin being super high....which was prob the reason for the MC. And our donor is going to Afganistan. :cry: The worst place and he drives the units on routes to find bombs in stuff...so I will be a wreck when he's over there whether we get a BFP or not. We love him so much for even trying with no strings attached. I hope your hunny doesn't get deployed! Ughh I just wish the war would end already. I just can't believe how long it has taken...dang on politics! Bet you those politicians wouldn't fight for us!! Arrgggg dont get me on that subject! :haha:

Char- Our donor is deploying to Afganistan in begining of March unfortunately. He can't wait cause he loves to travel. But his job scares the crap outta me...like I know you shouldn't watch the news but I dont think I can stay away from it!

never :hugs: i love those pics, you are the cutest couple :cloud9:

tnt - i might look into the softcups, dunno if OH will go for it though

char - im baking tomorrow: rum balls, bourbon balls (an adjusted rum ball recipe), shortbread, caramel fudge, rocky road (milk and white choc) um, i think thats all...

never :hugs: i love those pics, you are the cutest couple :cloud9:

tnt - i might look into the softcups, dunno if OH will go for it though

char - im baking tomorrow: rum balls, bourbon balls (an adjusted rum ball recipe), shortbread, caramel fudge, rocky road (milk and white choc) um, i think thats all...

Well its worth a shot!! Wont know till ya ask. So that way if your sleeping and he's tired...he can do his thang and give you a cup and then everyone goes to bed...Sense there is a scheduling issue sometimes! I got my BFP that way...so it is possible! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->