Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i'm sorry to be so selfish in this post, but i just had to talk to you girls. DH just messaged me that his best friend's girlfriend is pregnant. i'm so freaking annoyed!!!!!! :cry: i know they drink and i KNOW they do drugs and it just frustrates me. i told him i would have rather not known and he got offended because it hurt my feelings to know that they are pregnant when i know the lifestyle they lead. i don't care if it took them 10 months to get pregnant. they both JUST got jobs, never keep jobs, drink, do drugs, live with her dad. what the heck??? :cry: i feel so defeated.

:hugs::hugs: So sorry never!

It must have been so hard to have heard that! Its so rubbish when people who don't seem fit to be parents get pregnant whilst drinking/taking drugs when your trying your hardest by taking all the vits and charting etc!

I know its awful & rubbish and any time you need to vent we are here for you :hugs: :hugs: You still have xmas day.......:D

i know i have christmas day, but i don't think it's going to happen. with the weird bleeding last week, and practically no symptoms other than ones that can be accounted to things other than pregnancy. i'm just not that hopeful. i hate being so cry baby about it, but i just don't even know why i try anymore. maybe i should go AWOL in the army and start doing drugs and drinking and then God will pick me to be a mother. i don't know.

Never - big :hugs: babe!! I know iow you feel. Last year my friend got pregnant, she dont work & smokes weed. I was soo annoyed! I didnt see her for weeks after she told me. Then when I did she her she kept banging on about her baby, it broke my heart. But just think babe. They have nothing to offer their baby - yeah I know that sounds mean. I really hope you get a bfp!! Ive got a good feeling about it babe. :hugs: :hugs:
xx

i know i have christmas day, but i don't think it's going to happen. with the weird bleeding last week, and practically no symptoms other than ones that can be accounted to things other than pregnancy. i'm just not that hopeful. i hate being so cry baby about it, but i just don't even know why i try anymore. maybe i should go AWOL in the army and start doing drugs and drinking and then God will pick me to be a mother. i don't know.

I wish i could say something to make you feel better, and I really hope the random bleeding in your cycle this month IS because something is different this time and its your :bfp:

Don't give up just yet hun, and I know its easy for me to say but I honestly felt like giving up so many times before it happened for me. I'm keeping my legs, fingers, toes, arms, EVERYTHING crossed its good news for you. Try not to let this news beat you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aw never I totally understand why it would upset you :hugs: it's hard hearing other people are pregnant even if they're not skaggy drug takers.

I'm sorry I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but feel free to rant to us :hugs:

X x x

Aww Never im sorry hun! Nothing pisses me off more than people that dont deserve kids bc of their "activities" that are NOT healthy. Pisses me off bc we do EVERYTHING and anything just get preg and here they are "falling preg" while doing drugs! Arrghhh My friend just had a baby 8 months ago and they were going to wait until he was 2-3 to try again and she just told me... after the mc.... that they were trying again with in the next few months!! Just not fair sometimes! Big :hugs: hun!! I sure hope this is a BFP for you. Cuz you have never had this sense charting and already counting yourself out this cycle....that happened to me as well! FX my dear.

I think I FINALLY Ovd! Well FF says I did! LOL So Beginning of Jan we can try again annnndd I "might" have another shot if it doesn't work the first time. It would be cutting it pretty damn close though! The suspense is killing me! To only have two possible chances left is nerve racking!!!

Alright off to get ready for work...enjoy your day ladies!!!

Where's Kel???? Miss ya babe!

girls, thank you so much for all of the support :hugs: i think i'm in a little better of a mood after reading all of your responses and care. i'm still a little mad though and DH isn't helping when he isn't trying to relate with me, instead he is expecting me to "get over it." but whatever, drive on.

SBB how is baby jesus doing? still hanging in there?

TNT :yipee: YAY for O'ing! i certainly hope there is a :bfp: in your near future. we were just there for the birth of a friend's baby, and we had been trying even before they found out about that baby (they're second baby "oops") ...so it's kind of depressing. i've got everything crossed you get it before your donor goes and fights for our country!

LINNY really appreciate your support honey. you give me the little oomph that i need :hugs:

CHAR it does sound mean, but i know exactly what you are talking about. it's the so the truth!

Yay for ov TNT! Glad you will hopefully get 2 shots as well :happydance: but fx you only need one!

I am soooo hoping for a Xmas bfp for you never - would be so cool!

Yep Jesus still in, he's blatantly going to go over - little monkey! Not much I can do though apart from the old wives tales, which I'm pretty sure don't really work :shrug:

X x x

he seems to be VERY comfy inside there! :haha: he is going to be a very unhappy little man when he finally comes out. i can't wait though! he has so many anxious people waiting on him!

:hugs:oh Never! that just makes me feel so UGH right there with you. i say, you are allowed to relish on that side of the fence all you want. nothing annoys me more than finding out when people are pregnant who choose that lifestyle. here we are, trying to do everything that we are supposed to and then it just doesn't happen. :hugs: it will be our turn soon enough my dear!

TnT :happydance: for ov! its the next best thing ( i think) to a bfp because we know something is happening down there.
:hi: to all you gals! I'll be back later... i am ATTEMPTING to tile my kitchen backsplash, so we will see how that goes...

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Linny, :hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry you don't get to spend Christmas with your DH. Come down here and spend it with us :happydance::happydance: We can be to uncomfortable pregnant ladies together and jack can do all the work lol. Glad to hear your scan went well and it looks like you can have a natural delivery :thumbup:

Dandy, Ummmm any baked goods left :winkwink: I now have to make rice crispy cakes with Ella on Christmas eve, courtesy of bloody father christmas. I took ella to see him and he asked her if she could make him chocolate rice crispy cakes as he was fed up with mince pies :wacko: Thank you very much father bloody Christmas :dohh:

LEEZE, Fingers crossed for your BFP this month. I had a very strong sense of smell just before i got my BFP :hugs::hugs::hugs:

NEVER, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: How bloody typical. It's always the ones who abuse themselves that get up the duff first. Im so sorry the news has upset you :hugs::hugs::hugs: Just think when you get your BFP you will know that you will make the better parents and you have given your baby the best possible start in a fit and healthy body :hugs::hugs:

TNT, :happydance: For OV :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: We look forward to seeing your BFP very soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB, Baby jesus maybe waiting for you to have your Christmas dinner before he makes his entrance lol. If you eat loads there will be no room left and he will have no choice but to come out :happydance::happydance:

DELILAH, Good luck with the tiling :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not much to report here, still waiting for blood results to come back.

sparkle :haha: that'll teach you from taking ella to see santa :haha:

yep heaps of food made, and some packaged for presents, i burned the caramel fudge so i had to go out for more ingredients for that one :dohh: but it seems all good now, gonna cut the fudge up today

i've been having maybe a glass of wine a day atm, its christmas and we just keep celebrating :dohh: will that stuff up what the soy is doing?

never :hugs: so sorry you had to get that news before xmas :hugs:

right and i've forgotten everything else :dohh:

:wave: morning girls :kiss:

:hi: dandy......yum yum I can almost taste all your baking :lol: :rofl: Not too sure how the alcohol will affect soy, i think when i took it i still drank cos AF was in town and I always used to make the most of that time :D

:hugs: never, hope your feeling a bit better hun :hugs:

Spark.....I'm on my way :rofl::rofl: I have to say I'm sooooooooo bored! He took my car cos his is a banger so I can't go out anywhere, the pavements are icy so can't even have a walk and it looks like i have all of tomorrow on my own now too :cry:. Thinking about it I'd have been better staying at work another week! On the plus side, ive started packing my hospital bag :D Let us know when your bloods come back :hugs:

:hi: SBB...sorry Jesus is too comfy in there! Have you a sweep booked or anything? My friend swears by RLT so I'm starting that soon!

TNT...:yipee: for ovulating :yipee:

Del...good luck with the tiling :D

I'm on the RLT but that's really to help with the pushing stage, it doesn't actually bring labour on... Meant to be great though for making the pushing bit easy. He will just come when he's ready I guess! No sweep booked, have another MW appt xmas eve.

I'm glad you can have your natural birth :) sorry your OH has gone for Xmas though :( I'd be soooo bored!

Sparkle I hope your bloods come back ok, let us know...

Dandy my mouth is watering I need some of your food!!!

Hey delia :wave:

Where is kell? She hasn't been on for days :shrug: I'll email her...

X x x

hey ladies! Trying to catch up on here...but family is keeping me quite busy...my other nephews come in tonight so I am excited!
Never - I can totally relate, I have a sneaky suspicion that someone I know is pg...and all she has said is she doesnt want kids because it will ruin her figure! It so gets to me...but I am noticing more and more when I see her around that she isnt drinking and she cancelled her NY's plans to go to another island for this big drink fest....I said something to Brad about it and he jsut said...we should be happy for others which he is right about...but I jsut cant help but get upset as to why it hasnt happened for me.

sparkle and sbb - I just wanted to check and see how you ladies are doing....oh I cant wait to here that the lil bubs are here!

Hi to everyone else!

Yeah I was wondering where Kel was too, hope she's ok :(

My friend had a great labour with her first baby and was taking RLT so she sold me :haha: The second stage of her labour was 9 mins and she had her baby out in four pushes.......I very much doubt that will happen for me though :D

Hey ttc! I totally get it's hard to be happy for others, I've been there too... Have fun with your nephews!

Linny I hope it's that easy for us. The RL tea tastes nice. And I have the capsules too...

X x x

sorry guys i forgot to take pics of what i made :dohh: and its all packed up for presents now :dohh:

Morning ladies. Havent had time to catch up yet!

its my grandads funeral today :( hope everything goes ok coz its still really snowy and icey in Luton!! Also ive got a pain in my right side. Im thinking its my stomach growing!

hope everyones ok :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->