Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hopefully we wont have that issue this time, as i should be Oving over new years and OH has a weeks holiday :thumbup:

hopefully we wont have that issue this time, as i should be Oving over new years and OH has a weeks holiday :thumbup:

Oh ya thats right!! So then no worries there... he is fully rested and in celebration mode from the New Year!! :thumbup::thumbup: girl.... Sounds VERY promising!

:hi: Ladies

LINNY, I have had loads of random dreams, some have been awful. I dreamt the other night that one of jacks friends killed one of mine :pop: and jack let him hide in our loft. When i asked him what the noise was coming from our loft he said "don't worry love it's just the birds back" :saywhat: I have no idea if he was caught as i was woke up just after that lol.
I'm so glad you past your GTT test. One less thing to worry about. Keep an eye on those hands. I have had to take my wedding rings off at night. The midwife said yesterday that a small amount of swelling at 35 weeks is normal, but should you wake up looking like shrek then please give us a call :dohh:
The funniest thing about all this itching is Jack putting my cream on. He shouts up the stairs while I'm in the bath "let me know when it's time for care in the community" :rofl:
How did your scan go ?

TNT, I love your new picture :thumbup:

SBB, Wow i love your nursery its gourgous :thumbup: Not long to go now. Oooh I'm so excited the first maca baby is nearly here. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

MOMMYOF2PEAS, Congratulations on getting your BFP :hugs::hugs::hugs:

NEVER, How are you ? Sorry you got messed around so much with DH leaving. I can't imagine how hard it is for you both :hugs::hugs: My contractions are still going on but they are only braxton hicks i have been getting more as the days are going on. They are very irregular and not to painful so I'm trying to ignore them lol. I am so glad that i have been able to share my pregnancy with you and the other ladies. I cant believe it's nearly over it's gone so fast :wacko: I cant wait to share your pregnancy with you. I have every intention of staying on this thread until baby sparkle goes to work :rofl:
I love the photos so sweet :hugs::hugs::hugs:

DANDY, Fingers crossed you catch that eggy this cycle. We want lots of Christmas BFP's flashing in the new year. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: TTC, LEEZE, CHAR, KELSTER, and all the other ladies :hugs::hugs:

Not a lot to report today. Having my bloods taken again tomorrow. Just taking it easy and getting ready for Christmas. I have the other kids home so you can imaging the noise and excitement in the house. Even cleaning the rabbit out has some appeal this week just so i can have some peace and quite lol.

SBB, That is meant to say looks gorgeous :dohh: God help me I'm not going to have a brain cell left soon. They were in short supply to start with :dohh:

Thanks sparkle! I hope the bloods come back ok :hugs:

Morning everyone :wave:

X x x

:hi: ladies!!

Dandy....can you PLEEEEASE send me all those things you are baking??? :rofl: :rofl: They sound delicious and since I got pregnant i have such a sweet tooth :D Roll on the new year for lots of :sex:

Sparkle....oh yeah the dreams are very weird! :rofl: :haha: made me smile about Jack putting your cream on :rofl:

Never....I LOVE your pics you put on. What a gorgeous couple you are, your baby will be sooooo beautiful :D I'm really hoping its gonna be your xmas :bfp: along with Leeze and Del.

SBB.......gorgeous nursery, very classy!!

Char...brrrr this snow is well annoying. We supposed to be getting even more on thurs BOOOOOO!!!

Leeze...I hope you manage to get away!!

TNT...love your new profile pic :hugs:

Well scan went well, didn't really see Little Little cos her head was low in my pelvis but the main thing is the placenta has moved so i should be able to have a natural birth :yipee: :yipee:

On a more rubbish note OH left today for Scotland and won't be home till after Boxing Day. We have never spent xmas together and this year was gonna be our first and I was gonna go with him. I decided not to in the end with being so far along, the weather and his family live on a Island off Scotland so its quite a journey. I didn't want him to stay here cos he rarely sees his family so off he's gone :cry: :cry:

Hi everyone, just checking in and catching up with you all :)

Linny - excellent news from your scan and that you can have a natural delivery yay!

Never - love your pics, you two look very happy together...wishing your BFP to come to you very soon.

Dandy - come on girl lets get you a New Year BFP...how lovely would that be :)

SBB - hope you are ok and not too uncomfortable.

Char - how are you feeling hun?

Sparkle - hee hee laughing about your 'care in the community' comment. Hope the itching isn't too unbearable though.

AFM - lots of snow here so haven't been able to do much. Got my presents organised and wrapped and been spending lots of time chilling at home which has been good as i'm having phases of being exhausted! It's been quite strange because I have such a sweet tooth and not really into savoury things but I can't get enough of crisps expecially strong salt and vinegar flavour and i've also started on the pickled onions arrgh whats up with these hormones lol! All is good though, sore boobs and occasional sickness feeling which makes me need food there and then but I don't mind one bit :)

quiet board :shrug:

sure linny ill post my foods over to you....:shrug:
glad that you can go the natural route :thumbup: so sorry you and OH have to be apart over christmas, what you did is very selfless, i dont know if i could do that in your situation :hugs:

yazzy - wouldnt a new year bub be just dreamy :cloud9: unlikely with the 25% chance :dohh: but dreamy
well i've got my presents wrapped, im still waiting on one to arrive, hope it gets here before xmas :dohh: I bought my OH's yesterday :happydance: i think he'll love it :thumbup:

today is baking day...gonna be another busy one, and i have to go to the shops again :dohh: we couldnt get everything on monday

yazzy - i love pickled onions :haha:

lol, how bout i post pics of what i make and you can all drool over them :haha:

:dohh: sorry that was mean :dohh:

i love baking before xmas, i do it every year with mum :cloud9:

:hi: everyone

you're making me feel hungry with all this talk of baking!!

Linny - great news it looks like you can have a natural birth! Sorry to hear your OH will be away for Xmas day, but that was also a lovely thing to do to let him go see his family on his own - and just think next Xmas will be a very special one!!!

Never - the photos of you both are adorable! That sucks that you don't know if he'll be deployed in the summer, you'd better get lots of BD-ing in over the next few months and get your BFP (if you haven't already got a little tiny bean growing already!!)

Sparkle - really funny dreams you're having! I had a couple of really vivid dreams this week, one of them were I could fly and I was being chased by people that wanted to experiment on me! I had a small porcupine like creature looking after me. That was weird! I'm hoping it might be an early pregnancy sign!! Have you noticed your dreams have got more vivid throughout pregnancy, I've heard this can happen?

Hi to everyone else, and just in case I'm not on here now for a few days I want to wish you all a great Xmas! I'm hoping our flight will still go on Thursday.

I'm feeling kinda strange today, partly I've been feeling tired and have noticed a strong sense of smell so I'm really hoping these are possible early symptoms. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I've had a few months where I've thought I've had symptoms and it's come to nothing. I've also just had a long phone call with my best friend who I haven't spoke to for a while because she lives 400 miles away now and we've both been really busy recently. She's just told me she's about 7 weeks pregnant and she was on the pill and not even trying. I'm really happy for her because they've decided they're going to keep it, but I can't help but feel a bit sad for me and it's made me feel quite numb. I'm so glad I've got you guys to share this with, I've just tried to call my OH to talk to him about it but his number is busy at the moment!!!!

all i know as of now is cookies, cookies, and more cookies :) good night maca girls! sigh, another day of waiting and hoping for a :bfp: 4 more days leeze and delilah!

night never :wave: i still have everything crossed for you, its making working and walking very difficult :haha: :rofl:

leeze :hugs: i know how you feel girlie :hugs: its tough when other pple fall pg by accident so easily :dohh:

:hi: There my beautiful girls! Yay! Im taking the rest of the week off to do NOTHING! well, probably work on my kitchen backsplash but that is about it.
:dust::dust::dust::dust: Leeze & Never!! Counting down girls!! Leeze- wow there for symptoms. How great if at least ONE of us is already incubating a little beanie!

Dandy- I baked for my office xmas party and made a tiramisu with LOTS of love :winkwink: its was yummm.....if I could figure out a way to package the stuff up, I would happily send some to all of you.

Linny- booo for not getting to spend the holiday with OH:hugs: he will be back before bubs gets here, right?

TnT- I LOVE that photo! So relaxed and natural! Those are the best ones.

Yazzy- How you feeling sweets?

Sparkle- I'll have to agree- the "care in the community" bit is gigglicious!

SBB- Love the nursery! Soooo soothing! The walls are my favorite:thumbup:

:hi: Char, Kel, Celtic, Welsh & all you other lovelies!

Just a quick one to say hi as I'm at work and shouldn't really be on here! But couldn't help but drop by quickly! Have a lovely holiday everyone

Delilah and Never - only a few days now!! fingers crossed xxx

:hi: girls!

Dandy....defo post pics, I wanna see the rocky road :rofl: :rofl:

Yazzy...hey chick, your symptoms sound a little like mine. I felt sick if I didn't eat at first, then it changed to feeling sick no matter what but I have to say salt & vinegar golden wonder crisps were my first craving, along with cheese. Then as I got further along my sweet tooth kicked in (ive never had a sweet tooth) and now I love oranges or orange flavoured drinks/sweets. hey maybe your having a girl too :winkwink: :D

Leeze...promising symptom, the dreams but I know what you mean about having 'symptoms' some months and no :bfp: at the end of it! My dreams were very vivid at the beginning, I dreamt alot about OH leaving me/cheating which they say is common. The dreams seem to have come back in the later stages now. I hope you get away for xmas, have a fab day and get your much deserved :bfp: like all our girls!!

Del...yep OH will be back the 27th for New Year so its only a few days, and I'm having a lovely meal in a hotel xmas day with my family so it'l still be nice. Can't wait for you to test, will make a point of coming on here to check :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->