Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I hope everything goes ok Char, thinking of you today x

TNT - yay for O'ing so excited for you ttc in January...i've got a good feeling about it :)

Never - don't worry hun, we all know how you feel. My younger cousin fell pregnant (she's 5/6 months along now) and she said she was taking the pill. I am happy for her but at the same time I was feeling quite down as we had been ttc for ages by then. We're all here for you and when it does happen for you it will be extra special!

Hi Sparkle, SBB, TTC, Delilah and everyone I have missed. I hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas :)

Char...thinking of you today hun. Hope all goes ok :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

x x x x

Hi ladies :hugs::hugs:

CHAR, Lots of love am thinking of you today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ladies my bloods are back and it's not good news. My levels are still climbing and they are deciding weather to go ahead with an earlier induction :cry: I should know more next week. I have to watch out for yellowing of my skin over the holidays and vomiting if any of these occur i need to go strait to the hospital to be assessed. I am starting to feel very unwell at the moment. I'm struggling to eat and have been feeling extremely nauseous for the last few days so will be keeping an eye on myself over the coming days :cry::cry:

Hope you are all enjoying your day :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry it's not good news Hun :hugs: can't imagine how stressed and worried you must be...

Will they induce you really soon? At 35/36 weeks baby sparkle will be just fine, she's almost ready to come out anyway so I'm sure it will all be ok.

Will be keeping everything crossed for you, I hope you start to feel better too :hugs:

X x x

Char thinking of you hunni!!! BIG :hugs:

Sparkle- Im sorry hun!! But im sure baby sparkle will be okay and maybe it would be better for you and her if she does come sooner!

Sbb- Hows it going? Still snuggly in there?? :haha:

AFM- well not sure if can insem in Jan. Depends when I Ov cause my donor has training for sure from the 18th-21st. And "possibly" my start earlier on the 11th-21st! Ughh IDK what to do anymore...maybe give up??? IDK trying not to worry cause the military is SOO up and down..which Never def knows that feeling. Just going to enjoy the holidays for now...AF should be here by Jan 3rd. So we'll see I suppose! Have a great day ladies!

Aw TNT that's no good... What are you going to do if you don't get pregnant while he's here anyway, do you have another donor lined up? I hope it all works out and he can be there for ov :hugs:

Jesus still snuggled up! I've been for a 2 mile walk but nothing... Might even :sex: later!

X x x

Awww no sparkle, so sorry your levels are still climbing, perhaps an earlier induction might be better if your beginning to feel crappy :hugs: :hugs: At least like SBB says, baby sparkle will be just fine born now and whats best for you and baby is most important.......i shall keep my phone on :D

SBB....is it really frustrating waiting? I'm still at the 'I'm not ready' part of my pregnancy but I have to say being at home is proving pretty boring and Ive weeks left before she's even due so I think it might change!

Tnt :hugs: hun. So sorry about your donor, especially hard as your so close to him. i hope you get a shot in January :hugs:

PS still no sign of kel or welshie....I might go stalk FB.........!!!

sparkle :hugs: keep us updated honey!

i looked on FF and my longest cycle is 34 days, so it might be nice to wait until 35 to test. that would be our two year anniversary, dec 28 :)

sparkle :hugs: let us know how you go

char - thinking of you on this sad day :hugs:

sbb - :haha: you get that baby out :haha:

:wave: morning everyone else

i would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (i might not make it bak on before) enjoy the break/holiday and I hope santa gives you what you want :winkwink:

Hello Ladies,

Just inbcase I do not get on line again in time

Happy Christmas every one

Never huge :hugs: hun I know what you mean, I remember people I used to know used drugs and were idiots got Pregnant first time and she smoked weed when she knew:growlmad: I dont talk to them any more. for other reasons though. horrible people, but even though I had just had Eireann my DD I was so annoyed as I was so careful and it took nearly two years to get pregnant with her:growlmad: but I did and it took forever again and here I am again :hugs: it will happen I just know it.

Sparkle ooh if in doubt head straight in, Ild nearly get them to act now but Im sure they are watching you very closely:hugs:

SBB clary sage oil and remember those acuupunture points! worth a shot :thumbup:

hello to every one else:hugs:

I had my hospital appointment Tuesday and it went ok the scan said baby was measuring big border line huge! Im not 100% on the accuracy as he only measured the tummy no leg or other measurments so think it might be a bit off sugars were good though :happydance:

take care much love to all, have a great Christmas xxxx:hugs:

hey ladies!

Sparkle I hope you are ok hun...praying for you!

Never - I so have everything crossed for you!

SBB - I see you are still hangin in there!

Merry xmas to everyone else!

hey ladies!

Sparkle I hope you are ok hun...praying for you!

Never - I so have everything crossed for you!

SBB - I see you are still hangin in there!

Merry xmas to everyone else!

Same to you TCC hope you have a great one :hugs:

Hello Ladies! Do you have room for another maca buddy? :)

I started maca this cycle and I O'd 2-3 days earlier than normal! I'm very excited about that! Is that the maca that did that? I would be very happy if it's already making a difference balancing out my hormones!

I hope all of you are doing well. I was reading a few pages back and my fx'd that everything is okay for you sparkle! Also, sorry to hear about your loss Char.

Have a nice Holiday everyone!

:dust:

Hi ladies. Funeral went Well :) was nice for all the family to be together :) but there was soo much food left over!!

sparkle - hope they sort it quick hun :hugs:

Tnt - Haha my anniversary is 28th december too :) yay!!

Sbb - no Baby? Damn I was wrong :( lol :)

celtic - :hi: hun :)

dandy - enjoy xmas babe :)

just a quick catch up ladies, got work. Chat later Xxx

:hi:Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to jump on and say .....................................

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MACA LADIES

I hope you all have a fantastic time. I may not be on for a couple of days. It depends on if i manage to steel 5 minutes for myself lol.

CHAR, :hugs::hugs::hugs: Glad everything went well yesterday :hugs::hugs: Merry christmas :hugs::hugs:

SBB, I will stalk from my phone at my mums to see if baby Jesus lives up to his name lol. Merry christmas :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, Fingers crossed for your christmas BFP. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Merry christmas :hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, Where are you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Merry christmas :hugs:

TNT, Hope everything works out with your donor before he leaves :hugs::hugs::hugs: Merry christmas :hugs::hugs:

LINNY, Have a good one :hugs::hugs::hugs: I have stored your number in my phone and will text you if anything happens over the festive gatherings :dohh: Merry christmas :hugs::hugs:

KIKI, Welcome to the madness that is the maca thread :hugs::hugs: It's been a little quite on here over the last few days but do keep popping back I'm sure we will get back into the swing of things in the new year. We are usually a chatty bunch :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Merry christmas :hugs::hugs:

Merry christmas Dandy, Celtic, Ttc,Welshie and all the other ladies :hugs::hugs: ladies :hugs::hugs:

Just want to say HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone just incase I don't get on here much over the next few days.

Have a lovely time whatever you are all up to and keep safe :)

Hello ladies!!! Nothing to report here! Just wanted to check in and say hello and to wish ya'll a Merry Christmas!! I hope you all have a lovely day with the family and please PLEASE be safe on the roads....already watching the news and its already crazy across the world! I will check in tomorrow (hopefully) and see those BFPs!!!!

Take care ladies!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->