Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Merry xmas lovely ladies​

I hope you all have a fantastic day, get everything you asked for and the xmas day testers a :bfp: I shall try and stalk through the day just to check on you all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sparkle....hope baby sparkle behaves and manages to stay put for a few more days :hugs: :hugs:

SBB....Oooh excitement mounting.....will he be a baby Jesus after all????

Celtic...glad the scan went well, and the sugars are good :hugs:

To everyone else.......MERRY XMAS.........:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies :wave: happy Christmas!!!

I hope to see some bfps here tomorrow too - would be fab!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!

Has anyone heard from kell? She hasn't been on here since the 17th and hasn't replied to my email :shrug:

X x x

I'm HERE I'm HERE

lord what a week it has been,, I have been in bed sick............... sick as a dog.... Still not feeling well but much better then I have been -just check out my temps.. oh yeah soo not like me to have temps like that.. not sure if it was because I am sick or not-

lordy I gotta go back and catch up

Suz....................still no bubba?????????????? dam I was hoping I would at least log on and see that you have gone into labor................

ok ok let me catch up

Whoa those temps are mental!!

Nope no baby jesus :(

X x x

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :hugs:

ill be stalking to see our testers!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Merry Christmas!! Good luck testers I hope you get that amazing present of a BFP!!

X x x

Merry Christmas! Came on here to stalk the testers and check on SBB. Kel sorry your sickly...get to feeling better.

Check back later

Good Morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

well, I am out of the race...temp drop and I started to spot yesterday so af should be here full force by tonite, so i didn't even test.

fx'd for Leeze and Never!!

Jumping on REAL quick as we are heading out the door already for the entire day

MUCH LOVE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ladies....

I will check back when I get home later tonight

i tested this morning, :bfn: for me. still kind of hopeful though, considering i have no symptoms of AF and she still hasn't made an appearance. now i wish i knew when i ovulated. lol.

well, just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas. mine was lonely. i was supposed to go to friends for christmas, but i've been throwing up all day so i think i might just continue laying down until this day is over with.

:hugs:

Kel - hope you had a good day!

never - why you sick? Im still hopefull too :) remember I got a bfn at first ;)

xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVRERYONE!!

Greetings from Seville in Spain - great we managed to fly out here ok but sorry to report a BFN this morning. :growlmad: Also the tiredness I was feeling earlier in the week seems to have turned into a chest bug and I've got a nasty cough and sore chest. No signs of AF yet, but I'm preparing myself that she'll probably come tomorrow or Monday.

Never - I really feel what you're saying about it being unfair when others seem to get pregnant more easily. My best friend who has just told me she's pregnant was on the pill and she also told me her OH had been out 3 nights in a row heavily drinking before she conceived. I think she'll make a great Mum, but it does seem unfair that me and my OH are really trying whatever we can do and if it doesn't happen this month for us it will be 12 months we've been trying

Sparkle - sorry to hear about your results, I hope you're bearing up ok and staying as strong and positive as you can be. Maybe it's a sign that baby Sparkle is ready to come into the world soon!

Kel - sorry to hear you're unwell. It's such a horrible time to be ill, isn't it? I'm trying my best to get into the holiday spirit but feeling pretty crappy with this chest bug.

Welcome Kiki - you'll find everyone to be really friendly and supportive on here.

Delilah - any news from you, have you tested yet? Never - fingers crossed that's it's too early for your BFP and it comes along in the next couple of days. I want to say the same about mine but I think it's better when I prepare myself for the worst.

Enjoy the rest of Xmas everyone - I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted (and anything else like those BFPs and healthy/happy pregnancies will come along soon in 2011)!!

xx

:hugs: to delilah, leeze and never (still hopeful for you :thumbup: )

kel - sorry you have been so sick :sick: :hugs:

i got an aweseome sony movie camera from OH for christmas, but it looks more like an iphone? :shrug: its small it has 4hr recording, its pocket size, perfect for what i want to do with it :thumbup: definately gonna come in handy

Hope santa spoiled everyone, have a great day girls

well i found out today my sisters husbands brother and wife are preg approx 3 months :cry: i so wish that was me :cry:

Hey girls... Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas :hugs:

Dandy I'm sorry someone else is pregnant and it's not you :(

Never how are you feeling? Do you know why you were sick? I hope you feel better and I'm sorry you had a lonely day :hugs:

Leeze I hope you aren't too ill either - so annoying to be ill while you're away :(

Disappointed not to see any bfps yesterday but I am hopeful for lots in the new year!

AFM no sign of baby jesus, I tried eating as much as humanly possible yesterday in an attempt to force him out today but that doesn't seem to have worked!

X x x

:hi: - a really quick one as we're about to go out shopping in Seville! Sadly my biggest motivation for wanting to go shopping is because the dreaded witch came this morning. :cry::growlmad: - this explains my emotional outburst last night so at least for this bit I feel grateful!! I had a big cry last night and my OH joined in too. 12 months of TTC is really taking it out on us now. I'm trying to stay positive, we've got our appointment at the fertility clinic on 12th Jan and we've both agreed to do a 3 month detox/health regime from Jan to March to try to help things along.

SBB - maybe Jesus doesn't want to be called Jesus and is hanging on till January just to be sure!! Also, maybe this means you'll be able to buy him better birthday presents in future because hopefully the sales will have started in the shops! Hope you're doing ok and not feeling too impatient!

Dandy - what is it with all these other people getting pregnant around us? Fingers crossed 2011 is our year (and for all the others on here yet to get their BFPs)

Never/Kel - hope you're both feeling better. I'm feeling a bit better today, and it's sunny here today, this always lifts my spirits!

Delilah/Never - still got my fingers crossed for you both for this month!!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're enjoying Boxing Day xx :hugs::hugs:

Leeze - I hope you are right and 2011 is our BFP year :thumbup:

sbb - :haha: i've never heard that eating will push out a baby...but um..nice try :rofl:

Aw leeze Hun I'm not surprised you had a little outburst :hugs: ttc is so hard, and a year is a long time... I'm glad you have an action plan and appointment to keep you focussed and hopefully it will happen very soon :hugs:

Perhaps you're right and baby Jesus just doesn't want that nickname forever! I don't really mind, I'm not too uncomfortable or anything, it's more that OH only has the Xmas holidays off then he has to go back to work, and any other time off will be unpaid :(

Erm yeh dandy maybe I was just being greedy and using baby Jesus as an excuse :blush: !!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->