Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hi girls :wave:

leeze - sorry she showed up for you honey :hugs: i have a feeling i'm not too far behind. i have a FS appointment 17 january, so looks like we're going to be FS buddies too :)

sbb - baby jesus sure is cozy!

kel - i hope you are feeling better today girl!

dandy - sorry to hear about the newly pregnant. i'm feeling the same thing right now. :hugs:

Sbb - stop eating, make baby jesus hungry so then hell come out ;)

Lezze - Sorry af got you :( :hugs: hopefully your fertility appointment will get you on track :thumbup:

dandy - Sorry about your sisters husbands brother and wife being pregnant :( wish it was you too :hugs: Wha cycle day you on now?

never - your not out yet girl ;)

AFM - not alot! Feel very tired today. Will be finished work by 5 hopefully!

how was everyones xmas??

Wheres welshie & aj :o miss you girls!

:hugs:xx

char - did you get anything? how was yours? i bet bean was excited for all the christmas yummies! mine was lame, just made me miss home more :cry: it was spent with me throwing up with a stomach bug of some sort and my dog. my husband being deployed didn't make him too much happier either. i guess it made us more hopeful of the years to come. at least it's over with and hopefully next christmas will be spent with us together.

:hi: ladies

SUZZZZZZZZZ NO BUBBA YET???????????????

Dandy--- UGH hun I soo feel ya... yesterday was tough with my SIL being pregnant and getting gifts for the baby and her.....she even gave my mom a gift from the baby....

Never Leeze and Delia--- :hugs: sorry for the :bfn: and the spotting

Never I hope you are feeling better... I kinda sorta am.... felt really bad again on Xmas Eve..

Leeze glad you are feeling a bit better and you are enjoying Spain

welp we are sitting here wait for a BLIZZARD- full blown out wicked blizzard.... thank goodness I work from home :)

:hi: to all the other ladies :hi:

kay back to my morning coffee I will check back later

Ok char I'll try and stop eating :haha:

Never next Xmas is going to be great - with your DH and a little bubba in your arms :cloud9: I pray that's going to happen... Or at least you'll be all fat and pregnant!

Kell I'm sorry that must have been tough with your SIL :hugs: have you made up with your mum now?

X x x

Never - I was at work 7- 10 they 4- 9 :( I didnt eat xmas dinner til 9.30!! Aww hun :hugs: like Suz said, next year hopefully youll have your baby ;) or at least be fat Haha!!

kel - Oh kel, Sorry bout your sil giving a gift to your mum from her lil one :( :hugs: send a blizzard this way plz. Cant be bothered to work :haha:

Sbb - Wha tricks have you tried to get baby jesus moving yet?

xx

it was hard but what can I do.. can't stop it from happening.. ya know and it will be my niece or nephew soooooo ... I guess we did Suz..... didn't talk about it but my brother is still giving me the cold shoulder as much as he can

Sbb - Wha tricks have you tried to get baby jesus moving yet

HAVE SEX.. I swear it WORKS.......................... :rofl:

Char- sure i will send ya some snow.... LOL I can't believe you are 16 weeks already DAM

We've :sex:, eaten pineapple, been for long walks, etc etc - it's not helping!! I am pretty ill so snuggled in front of the fire with a DVD and chocolates today... Will go for another walk tomorrow...

I'm glad you've mostly made up kell, hopefully you'll be doing presents from bump soon :hugs:

X x x

Sbb - have you tried raspberry tea?? It didnt work for my friend but hey never know :haha: relax tonight hun, sounds good :thumbup:

kel - I know 16weeks! Crazy!!

whats everyone doing new years eve? I dunno what to do... Hmm... X

Yep I've been drinking RLT and taking the capsules.. But RLT doesn't bring on labour, it just helps the uterus so that the pushing stage of labour is much easier.. Apparently!

I think whether baby Jesus is here or not we'll be staying in NYE!

Wow 16 weeks, I swear a week ago you were only 12 weeks!!

X x x

kel - glad to hear you are doing better honey! :hugs:

sbb - i sure hope that is the case next year. it seems like a dream to me!

char - i'm with the ladies, wow 16 weeks! :shock: of course, i do feel the same about sparkle, celtic, and linny too!

i hope everyone is having a good day. mine is almost over. it's been snowing like crazy here so not sure when i go into work. hopefully later! :haha: i have a physical therapy appointment tomorrow for my sciatica. i hope they have an answer, because it's been hurting very badly recently. usually it only hurts when i run, but recently it's hurt pretty much any time i'm not laying down. AF is due tomorrow at the latest. really not that hopeful, but at least i can drink on new years. not even sure i'm up for that though. love ya girls! :hugs:

hi my ladies....sorry I have been MIA....family has kept me real busy!

I was hoping to pop on and see that SBB had a healthy baby jesus!!!! Oh well....sounds like you are doing well SBB and that is all that matters!

Sparkle - Glad to see you are also doing ok!

Never - Oh I just hope that stomach bug was some sort of MS and that you will have that shy bfp very soon! I am so praying hard for you hun!

well nothing new here! I am about 7 dpo right now I guess....I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Sorry to disappoint TTC! I'm sure he'll make his way out soon... I don't want to be induced so I hope he'll get on with it on his own...
Hope you had a lovely Xmas with your family :hugs:

Fingers crossed still for you never, I hope that damn witch stays away! I think I also have sciatica, it hardly ever hurts but when it does it's really painful so I hope you get it sorted out...

I have done NOTHING today! Laid on the sofa watching films under a duvet! Hopefully can shake this cold off before baby Jesus needs all my energy to push him out and look after him!!

X x x

Hi everyone!!

SBB - awww baby Jesus all snuggled up still, he'll appear when he's ready. I hope you are feeling well.

Never - you are so going to have a bubba or definitely a lovely bump this time next year...I just know it. I know what you mean about sciatica, I suffer with it occasionally and I can cope with the odd niggle but when its really bad it actually reduces me to tears. Good luck and roll on your FS appointment.

Char - hope work was ok and you are keeping well. Can't believe you didn't get Christmas dinner until night time!

Leeze - sorry to hear AF appeared but good luck at your FS appointment. If it can be any consolation we were ttc for 11/12 months and the FS sent me for a HSG before I was meant to start clomid....I got my BFP on a few weeks after the HSG without any other help.

Kel - hey how are you? I am wishing soooo hard for your BFP...you two sound like you will make brilliant parents and I am so hoping 2011 is your year :)

TTC - 7 dpo....I hope this is your month.

AFM...Christmas Day turned out to be a huge surprise for me as the OH proposed!!! I couldn't believe it, we have spoke about it in the past and today we have been together for 3 years and he popped the question...I am still in shock as I didn't expect it at all.
On another note I have been feeling as sick as a pig, with sore boobs and hormones all over the place. I feel really bad because I should be the happiest girl in the world at the minute, got my longed for BFP and just got engaged and have a lovely family but sometimes I am feeling really sad...I think its just my hormones, sudden panic that everything has happened in one go and i'm sure i'll snap out of it soon.

Sorry to ramble but I love the way I can chat to you all and don't get me wrong I am very grateful for everything I think it just takes me a while to get used to things lol :)

Aw Hun honestly the first few months are a real emotional rollercoaster... I felt so depressed at times, then felt guilty for feeling low when I should have been happy.. It gets better I promise :hugs:
It doesn't help obviously when you feel so sick and boobs hurt so badly, I was the same and really struggled to find motivation to do anything at all...

And anyway, congratulations!!! I assume you said yes?! :haha: did he get you a ring? How exciting!

X x x

Thanks Never and SBB. I'm already back to having a good moment, OH is out celebrating his birthday (well its on Christmas Eve but he tends to go out Boxing Day) and i'm chilling at home with the dogs (feeling abit unwell so happy to stay in). I think being snuggled on the sofa with Orla has made me happy.

Yep I said yes!!! Quite funny as I do have a ring and its gorgeous but I have to take it back to get the right size....i've got tiny fingers and because of all the snow the delivery didn't get to the shop so he bought one that was a little too big so I could have it but once the delivery has arrived next week the shop said to bring it back and swap it lol!

Nice to chat to you girls again, missed you all :)

That's great he got you a ring and you love it - it's always a risk they could get it wrong!! :haha:

Don't stress about your emotions, you'll have ups and downs but I think it gets better in 2nd tri...

Glad you're relaxing with the dogs, have a lovely evening :hugs:

X x x

Thanks SBB - i'm glad the emotions all over the place is normal in the first tri. Its only just hit me the last few days along with feeling sick. I have already said to the OH if I burst into tears or seem down its nothing to do with him but I just need a cuddle...he's been great though and his excitement keeps me up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->