Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yazzy :happydance: congratulations hun!! thats soo romantic :cloud9: what a perfect christmas present :hugs:

kel - sorry about the sister in law with the pregnancy, it cant have been any easier for you :hugs:

never - :hugs: so sorry you are missing home :hugs:

sbb - I hope you pop soon :haha: i wanna meet the little one :thumbup:

for NYE - we are going to a restaurant with a gilligans island theme :) should be a fun party :thumbup:

I hope the soy works this time round, im not having any cramping like i did last time :shrug: char i'm cd11, so mayb will Ov in approx a week :shrug: thats if the soy works :dohh:

Hey girlies,

Yazzy- CONGRATS hun! That is awesome! Such a great time for you. I understand the feeling down. Even though I wasn't preg that long I was a wreck for that 9 weeks. Up and down within hours! LOL I heard it does get better.

Never- I dont wanna get your hopes up hun.....but remember when my back was KILLING me and was about to go to the dr for it before I found out? Im supposed to have back surgery and my sciatica used to be awful...so I know the pain there. But I do hope there is another reason for this back pain... FX FX!!! Hope you feel better hun. Are you testing tomorrow or the next day?

Leeze- Sorry she got you but good luck at the FS appt.

Kel- Ughh im soo sorry your sick. That snow is crazy I heard 15inches already? You guys got the snow that we got last year! Hopefully you aren't house bound too long. Be safe out there.

Char- Sorry you had to work thru Christmas! That definitely stinks. Get some rest girl...I know your SECOND TRI now :)happydance:) and prob full of energy by now. But rest up dear!

TTC- 7DPO?? Wow where did that time go? FX though!! I think our cycles are the exact same!

SBB- Can NOT believe baby jesus is still in there! :haha: I kept checking back to see if there was any news!

Dandy- FX for you this cycle hun!

AFM- not much to report. Just relaxing and glad the holidays are over with! :haha: I love family time and such but im wiped out from all this!

SBB - Oh good on you! YOu need to just relax as much as you can right now...Oh I cant wait to see pics of him!

Never - I have such high high hopes that all these symptoms are SOMETHING!

Yazzy - congrats hun! That is so awesome...and dont worry about feeling out of sorts...I think our hormones are doing you in...and that is completely normal!

TnT - yep 7 dpo.....I dont feel like the time has flown though....hahaha...just happy to be traveling so I am not sitting at home obessing! Sounds like you and Amy need some QT to relax after all the family holiday time!

Dandy - fxed for you hun!

Hi to everyone else......

Hi Ladies!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

You ladies are hard to keep up with! I wasn't able to come back after my first post a few days ago because I have been so busy. I love how chatty you are! :)

SBB- Your due date was on Christmas? You are ready anytime. That is so exciting!! I wish you all the best and cannot wait to hear the news!

Dandy- I'm a little jealous of your sony movie camera! :) I want one of those!

Leeze- I'm sorry the witch got you. :hugs: I hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you have a good plan though!

Never- I'm so sorry you couldn't be with your hubby on Christmas. I hope you are feeling better!

Yazzy- Congratulations!!

Well I am 7 dpo and my chart never looked so good then this month. I think it's the maca! I just started it before this cycle started. I'm very happy about that! :)

Hope everyone is well!

morning lovely ladies! :wave:

dandy - it happens :shrug: i have my FX'ed that the soy will finally do it's trick for you this cycle! you better talk your DH into lots of :sex:!

TNT - it's crazy how many people have sciatica and know what it is. no one in my unit knows what it is when i talk about it and they have no idea the pain. the past week it sure has been acting up. is there anything you have found that relieves the pain? i've done a heating pad, but it only relieves it when i'm with the heating pad. not in every day life. i was also prescribed gabapentin, but i am so afraid to take it in fear that it might mess up my cycle.

TTC - thanks sweetheart :hugs: i hope so too, but it's pretty hard to be optimistic :( do you know when you are testing this time around? i don't know a group of more deserving (you, kel, tnt, dandy, kiki, erin, welshie, you get my gist - my maca girls) of a :bfp:

kiki - it's rough around the holidays. we've never been together on valentine's day since we've known each other. we just missed christmas, our two year anniversary is tomorrow, then valentine's day, DH's birthday on 27 feb, and mine on 10 march. none of which we will be together :( i guess it's the price we have to pay. your chart looks amazing BTW! i'm hoping the maca does the trick for you! FX'ed and lots of :dust:

AFM - nothing new to report. tomorrow i will be a day late. yesterday i woke up 90% i started my period. my body was aching and it just felt like it. instead i woke up to a little bit of brown discharge. everything i have googled suggested this is something that happens before the :witch: rears her ugly head. in fact, i went to the bathroom once and was convinced i started because i thought i saw something in the toilet. all day yesterday, nothing but a brown speck of discharge. i woke up this morning about 110% sure i had started and still nothing :shrug: i slept horrible, have the sniffles, and had a dream that i got a :bfp: at almost 7 weeks pregnant :cloud9: it's nice to dream it at least. took a digital this morning, and got not pregnant and still not to hopeful. DH wants me to wait until the new year to test again so i believe that's what i'm going to do. or maybe new years eve so i know whether or not i can drink. what do you ladies think? (sorry this is so long :blush:)

SBB, Kelster, Celtic, Linny, Sparkle, Welshie, Erin, AJ, Wispy, Yazzy, Char, Lucy, Tick, Whit, Delilah, Chili, and anyone else I might have left out.... :wave: have a great day girls!!

Hello girls,

Thank you for all the congrats, you're all lovely :) One of my dogs woke me up so i'm chilling downstairs whilst the OH is still fast asleep....think he's going to be feeling rough today after his birthday celebrations!

Never....do you ever have spotting before AF starts? I had one tiny bit of spotting at what I think was 13dpo which i've never had and I tested at 16 dpo and got a BFP. I am soooooo wishing this is it for you. It would more than make up for the time you two have spent apart.

Kiki..I know nothing about charts but sounds like the maca is working for you. I hope this is your month.

Dandy - if the soy has been working so far I am sure it will work this month, would love to see you get a New Year BFP. How long are your cycles now?

TTC...I always think the second week of the tww is the worst...fingers are firmly crossed for you.

SBB....where is this cute little man....we all want to see him!

Hi to anyone i've missed off my list...hope AJ and Welshie are ok as we haven't seen them on here for a bit.

yazzy - well the celebrations are always so fun until the day after! :haha: i usually spot the day before AF. i was really surprised when i spotted mid cycle, because i haven't done that yet since charting. (i started in march of this year.) but there is always the chance maybe that was just a really early AF or something and i am getting my hopes up for nothing. :shrug: or something else is not causing my period to come. i have always had a spot on 14 day LP though if you look at my charts... so i'm expecting AF today, at the latest. i know i had ovulated on CD20 or earlier because of my FS appointment confirmed i had already ovulated at about 11:00am on CD20. what was your spotting like?

Morning girls :wave:

Still no baby Jesus :( don't know what he's playing at! Still feeling awful though with this cold so perhaps he knows and he's waiting til I feel better :shrug:

Kiki your chart looks great! Yay for the maca!

TNT hope you get some nice time to relax with amy :D

Ttc 7 dpo - fx for a bfp in 7 days then :D

Never sorry you got another bfn :growlmad: I hope that witch stays away and you can test nye!

Yazzy have a good day chilling - that's what I'm doing too :D

X x x

Never I had spotting too, but then I am someone who spots ALL the time so not sure it means much. Mine was just brown CM basically :shrug:

X x x

Well probably too much info but I was checking my cp (only way I really knew what my cycles were doing) and I had a bit of browny spotting which looked just like the start of AF but then nothing else happened.

SBB - at what point in your cycle did you have it? i hope you feel better soon. baby jesus must be looking out for mama and making sure she's all better before he makes his grand entrance. he must know that his mom isn't the only one super anxious to meet him!

yazzy - not too much tmi, i mean i did ask. that's pretty much what mine looks like.. just waiting to see if AF follows. :hugs:

i told DH the day before yesterday i had started my period, because i thought i had.. and he finally admitted today that he was bummed about it. at least i know now we both want this badly! :cloud9:

OH is getting very impatient to meet him too - keeps talking to the bump telling him to get on with it!

I had the spotting I think from about 8dpo, all the way to 16/17dpo roughly... Then it stopped and came back about 8/9weeks in.

X x x

kiki :wave: my camera is very cool :thumbup:

sbb - ...:pop:

never - I have everything crossed for you...so so hopeful :hugs:

yazzy - my last cycle was 31 days!! thats fricken awesome :happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee: even if it doesnt happen this time, at least with shorter cycles im in with more chances :yipee:

thanx everyone for your wishes of hope for me this cycle you girls are the best :hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

Sbb - baby jesus is way too comfy :haha: when would they induce you? I wouldnT wna be induced either!!

never - hope its jus spotting ;) how often are you late?? Yea I think you Shouldnt test until friday now! Im still very hopefull for you tho babe :)

Yazzy - congratulations on your engagement :) Aww how lovely :hugs: are you talking about wedding dates yet?

kiki - im glad maca is working for you :thumbup:

char - my cycles (since i began charting in march) have ranged 30-34 days.

march - 30
april - 31
may - 30
june - 32
july - 34
august - 33
september - 30
october -34
november - current cycle

Dandy - hope soy works :thumbup: Whens your next FS appointment??

Ttc - hi hun :hugs:

I feel the need to shop! But my bank balance wouldnT like it :haha: im working til fri so I wont even get to hit the sales :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->