Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

34 sweets. usually i begin spotting on 34, and get heavy on 35. so i'm just waiting this one out. i'm hopeful, but not too hopeful.

Char they'll give me a sweep Friday, then induce at about 42 weeks basically. Will try and get him out before that. I just don't feel like he's about to come out at all...

Dandy I love the pop smilie! What days did you do the soy this cycle? Same as last cycle?

X x x

Never - Well Fxd tomorow theyll be nothing :) be a great start to the year!

Sbb - my friend went into labour the day she was due for induction :) maybe youll be the same?

just realised my car insurance is due 11th jan :( god damn it... There goes my shopping Haha x

Wow its been pretty busy on here the last two days.......

CONGRATS YAZZY :happydance: :yipee: Thats is soooo romantic and lovely that it was a total surprise :D I wouldn't worry about your emotions, like SBB said first tri can be really hard going no matter HOW long its taken you to get here. It doesn't mean your not really happy to be pregnant but feeling crappy all the time can take its toll. It gets better :D

SBB.....you getting fed up of being asked if he's here yet?? My BF went 6 days over and said she got so fed up of the txts and calls asking if she'd had her.......like she'd forget to mention it :rofl: :rofl: well hopefully the sweep will gets things moving :D

Dandy....sorry to hear the pregnancy news of other people. But your cycles are getting better and better each month and its almost a new year with your :bfp: written all over it :hugs:

Never...Awww what an awful xmas day you've had! I sooo hope you have some news to celebrate in the new year and it explains the random bleeding and sickness :D I had brown spotting from around 5dpo and it lasted over a week, even past my :bfp: but again i always had spotting anyway :shrug:

Char...what a bummer you had to work so much :(

Leeze & Del...so sorry about the wicked :witch:

Kel.....hope your feeling better now

Welcome Kiki :wave:

:hi: TTC, TNT, spark

Well OH surprised me yesterday by turning up at my mums. He wasn't supposed to be coming back till today or tomorrow and I was worrying about him travelling so far with this awful weather. So lovely to have him home :D

just checking in to see how every one is doing and our testers and big big hugs to those Af visted :hugs:

Never huge FX

SBB hoping baby does not keep you waiting for to much longer I went 10 days over on my second so just incase prepare for that :hugs: hope its not the case though

Kel hope you are feeling better now, not feeling the best either but think im on the mend how the snow I was reading about it on line, we seem to be getting mad weather all over the world, we have had snow and up to -20 in some parts of Ireland bit of a break for a few days now though rain and high winds and still cold but not as cold.
:hugs:

Sorry to every one else I feel like Im missing loads I wanted to say :dohh:

Linny Ah how sweet he turned up early! :cloud9: did you have a nice Xmas?

I'm not too sick of it yet, but yeh a couple more days of texts and calls and I will be getting pissed off!! I'm just gonna say 'yeh I've had him I just didn't bother telling you!'

Celtic how are you? I am thinking he'll go well over :( so trying to be prepared for it...

X x x

:hi: celtic...jeez can't believe your 28 weeks already. How time has flown :D

SBB...had a lovely xmas thanks. Had xmas meal in a lovely hotel with the family. Had four courses of gorg food, yum yum :D How was yours? Bit hard to have planned anything being due on xmas day i guess??

SBB - :rofl:

char - thanks :hugs:

celtic - i'm with linny. 28 weeks!! :shock:

linny - how how sweet of your OH! i hope christmas was good for you. thanks for the encouragement :)

We just went over to my mums who bought dinner from Marks & Spencers and cooked that - but still managed to get stressed out :rofl: It was all meant to be dead easy and we'd go there or they'd come to us if baby Jesus had come and we wanted them to..

It was fun anyway and just a chilled out nice day really, no pressure... Apart from obviously the pressure to have had the baby and bring him to play with!! :haha:

x x x

Linny Ah how sweet he turned up early! :cloud9: did you have a nice Xmas?

I'm not too sick of it yet, but yeh a couple more days of texts and calls and I will be getting pissed off!! I'm just gonna say 'yeh I've had him I just didn't bother telling you!'

Celtic how are you? I am thinking he'll go well over :( so trying to be prepared for it...

X x x

LOL ooh I hate that every one texting and saying are you still here grrr enough to drive you mad, going over due happens so often your better getting your head around it so you wont go mad. have you tried the accupressure at all. when your next appointment book a sweep. hope your not waiting to much longer though.

Im grand had a good christmas but was a little evenful, not 100% happy with DH parents but nothing to mad or anything, his mum over the last few months keeps coming in and taking over driving me nuts and DH ( at least we are in agreement on it)

28 weeks I cant believe it and 29 on friday, knowing I will be induced any time from 37 weeks onwards its getting close can finally get excited and plan now yay

:hi: celtic...jeez can't believe your 28 weeks already. How time has flown :D

SBB...had a lovely xmas thanks. Had xmas meal in a lovely hotel with the family. Had four courses of gorg food, yum yum :D How was yours? Bit hard to have planned anything being due on xmas day i guess??

Hi Linny I know how time flyes :haha:

Never how are you feeling! how the back pain:hugs:

celtic - i'm good honey. wow, are you anxious at all? or are you all ready for bean? any sickness? i had a physical therapy appointment today and it helped my back quite a bit. i'm happy because it was hurting a lot. i'm thinking about whether or not i want to keep putting pressure on myself to TTC. it's hard waiting months and having so much emotion invested in our "ONE" shot every couple of months and not meeting the mark. just very ready for it to happen. spending christmas with my awesome step daughter didn't help out my case either! she's a doll.

celtic - i'm good honey. wow, are you anxious at all? or are you all ready for bean? any sickness? i had a physical therapy appointment today and it helped my back quite a bit. i'm happy because it was hurting a lot. i'm thinking about whether or not i want to keep putting pressure on myself to TTC. it's hard waiting months and having so much emotion invested in our "ONE" shot every couple of months and not meeting the mark. just very ready for it to happen. spending christmas with my awesome step daughter didn't help out my case either! she's a doll.

not ready yet so have a lot to get done but looking forward to it, no sickness well apart from a cold but feeling much better today

Im gald your back is feeling better and I know it must be so hard honey :hugs: glad she is a doll and you enjoyed your time with her and you WILL be giving her a little brother or sister I hope sooner rather than later.

I feel for you and Im really hoping FX that you get some very happy excellent news in the next few days :flower:

you ladies certainly give me hope, that's for sure! :hugs: it's nice to have you all to talk to during all times. not sure what i would do without you all, and that's an understatement! :hugs:

Never- Oh wow.. That must be incredibly hard to never be together for important dates! You are such a strong person to be able to get through it! I know there isn't much choice but still.. It takes a lot and I give you a lot of credit! I think testing on New Years Eve would be a good idea. That way you can enjoy yourself by having a drink or celebrating a bfp!! Hoping it's that one though!! :) Fx'd for you!

SBB- Are you uncomfortable being 2 days overdue? Fx'd your little bean comes very very soon!! Should we all start making bets? I'll put money on tomorrow! :)

Hello to everyone else!! Thank you for welcoming me. :hugs:

:dust:

Hi everyone, just checking in again :)

So nice to read how you are all doing, keeps me upbeat! I sooo wish I could snap out of feeling down. I felt like this when I left home 18 months ago and moved in with OH...a few months later I was fine and really enjoying it since then. Of course I am over the moon with my baby bean but I am also feeling incredibly nervous and with OH proposing I feel such a let down by not shouting from the rooftops but its made me even more anxious....lol I am such a donut!!!

Anyway enough of my rambling...I hope I don't annoy you all!

Never....I bet you are the best stepmum and its lovely that you think the world of your stepdaughter...I really hope this is your month but if for any reason it is not then I am soooo hopefull for your FS appointment in January, that's all it took for me.

Celtic - wow can't believe how far gone you are already, keep healthy :)

Dandy...yay for your cycle length...how brilliant is that, you will surely get your BFP in the New year.

Char - hows everything with you? I hope you are keeping well and getting lots of rest.

Celtic we're going to try the accupressure later :D I have a MW appt Friday, and will get a sweep then.

Never I'm glad the appointment helped your back :hugs:

Kiki :wave: I'm not too uncomfortable actually, I can cope another 2 weeks if I have to, it's just I want to meet him!! And my OH is self employed and has to go back to work next week so ideally we wanted Baby Jesus here asap so OH doesn't have to have any time off unpaid. But we'll manage whatever...
And yep make bets! I think Saturday, after my sweep - but I hope sooner!

Yazzy :hugs: don't be too hard on yourself. Try and explain to your OH how your hormones and emotions are all over the place in 1st tri and hopefully he will understand. Try not to overthink everything. It is scary having a baby - and if I start to actually really think about it I shit myself!! It's such a huge thing! So I just don't think about the bigger picture, just each little bit. Right now I'm just pregnant, and going to have a little baby.. The rest will all come later...

AFM no signs AT ALL. I know it can just happen, but I don't feel like it's imminent. I had a little sleep and feeling a bit better. Got sinusitis I hope it goes in the next day or so...

x x x

Celtic....is it because of your GD that you'll be induced early? Must be nice in a way to know you won't be sitting there wondering when it'l happen!

Yazzy....don't beat urself up, having a baby is a massive deal but just take one day at a time. i used to get my pregnancy book out and read one week at a time. id never read ahead, its only now I'm actually getting to the labour part :rofl: Before that i was happily doing the nursery, buying clothes and bits for the baby without thinking about the fact I was actually gonna bring a life into the world :hugs:

Awww never.....how lovely that you get on great with your step daughter, its all good practise for when you bring her little brother or sister into the world :D

SBB...Its so hard when your OH is self employed. Mine is too so gets no paternity or paid annual leave. He'l prob only take a few days off for me cos no work means no pay :(

yazzy you will do not worry its a huge adjustment, pregnancy hormones can be such a pain in the ass, you will relax and enjoy your good news in the weeks to come :flower:

SBB let me know how it goes with the accupressure!

Linny yep because of GD I will need to be induced, its nice in a way knowing I wont go over, but in another it would be nice to go my self as well think you always want what you cant have LOL

Ahhh thanks SBB and Linny...you guys have made me feel better. Yeah there is no worries about my OH, he is sooo supportive and really would do anything for me, I guess i've just been feeling abit distant from him but its only because i'm anxious...a couple weeks ago I was absolutely fine. Yep one day at a time, I think once i've had my scan it will make everything seem real and it will help when my mum is allowed to be excited as i'm really close to her and worried our relationship will change because i'm not the baby of the family anymore lol.

Anyway i've had a sleep and that has done me the world of good so from now on...one day at a time :)

SBB - sooner the better then for your OH to be at home with you. Ahh I can't imagine how you must feel...after all that time just to see your baby's face...ahhh bliss :)

Linny - how sweet your OH got back to you earlier than you expected. I'm liking your take on it aswell, only read the labour bit when you're pretty much there lol.

Thanks girls, you are great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->