Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Celtic....yeah it would be nice i guess for nature to take its course but best thing is you'l meet LO sooner :D Is it true GD makes your babies bigger and thats why they induce?

Glad your feeling better Yazzy, your hormones will settle down soon enough :hugs:

Celtic I don't suppose you have the link to the accupressure thing you posted before - I can't find it :(

Linny I know it's so annoying they can only take a few days - they will want more time with baby too so I feel sorry for them too...

Yep Yazzy don't read ahead in the book - it's really not necessary!

x x x

Celtic....yeah it would be nice i guess for nature to take its course but best thing is you'l meet LO sooner :D Is it true GD makes your babies bigger and thats why they induce?

Glad your feeling better Yazzy, your hormones will settle down soon enough :hugs:

It can all right all my babies were above average, my smallest was 8 pounds 5 onzs at 38 weeks and my biggest was 10 pounds 2 he was 10 days over and I think the missed the GD on him! if your diet controlled you can get to your due date and a little over but once on insulin they tend to induce you early.

I am not to bothered, as you said I will get to meet him earlier:happydance: plus I wont worry as much about the size being that bit earlier.

I have Strep B as well, so at least with inducing me I will get some antibiotics in just in case. my DS2 the 10 ponder needed a drip with antibiotics when he was born because of Strep B plus I can labour very quick and being an hour away from my hospital would worry me!

Yazzy its mad what goes through our heads when we are pregnant, I would say your realshionship will get even stronger with your news and baby when he or she arrives, when you hold your newborn it runs through your head wow, this is how my parents felt about me its a lovely feeling. plus you understand how much they love you then as you love your baby so much if I am making and sense.

Celtic I don't suppose you have the link to the accupressure thing you posted before - I can't find it :(

Linny I know it's so annoying they can only take a few days - they will want more time with baby too so I feel sorry for them too...

x x x

IM on DH labtop but I found these I will check my labtop for you ok

https://acupuncture.rhizome.net.nz/Acupressure/induce.aspx

https://www.suite101.com/content/pressure-points-to-induce-labor-a11492

think I might try this myself in labour
https://www.buzzle.com/articles/clary-sage-oil-to-induce-labor.html

x x x

IM on DH labtop but I found these I will check my labtop for you ok

https://acupuncture.rhizome.net.nz/Acupressure/induce.aspx

https://www.suite101.com/content/pressure-points-to-induce-labor-a11492

think I might try this myself in labour
https://www.buzzle.com/articles/clary-sage-oil-to-induce-labor.html

Found it, had it saved it in my inbox https://www.inducelabornow.com/private/acupressure_for_expecting_moms.pdf

girls :shock: do you know what i just realized? if we did conceive this cycle, i would be due around 4 sept. DH's two kids are 27 august and 7 sept :rofl: :rofl: it just came to me and i had to tell someone.. sorry to barge in the convo :)

girls :shock: do you know what i just realized? if we did conceive this cycle, i would be due around 4 sept. DH's two kids are 27 august and 7 sept :rofl: :rofl: it just came to me and i had to tell someone.. sorry to barge in the convo :)

its a sign LOL :haha:

:yipee: :yipee: how funny Never......defo a sign hun!!! Pleeeeease let this be it for you :hugs:

Lol yep he must have a fertile period :haha:

Thanks so much for those Celtic, I'll let you know how we get on :D

X x x

Celtic, ahhh your words have really helped. Yes everything you have said makes sense and I know its true. Silly hormones...hopefully in a few weeks i'll look back and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Never - how funny that would be if this is your lucky cycle....I really hope so!!

Never- Thats super funny! FX this is it hunni!

Yazzy- Hope your having a better day/night hun.

Kel- You guys are getting STOMPED up there! I can't believe the stories of people being stranded! Hope your staying nice and warm though.

Hi SBB and Celtic and Linny! Are we getting any baby bump pics?

Dandy- How are you feeling this cycle hun? I know your cycles have gotten shorter with soy but is it better than the clomid you think?

AFM- You'd think I was preg bc my moods have been super up and down! Maybe im PMSing a week early. :haha: I been snappen at poor Amy for a couple days and I feel horrible for it. And im kinda down as well. Maybe its the weather. I always get more down in the winter. I like warmth! :haha:
So some good news our donor is doing training from the 18-21. :happydance: I talked to him last night and told him we kinda needed to know so we dont pay for the IUI and can't do it. So I feel a little better. Now I just gotta think about how much clomid I should take? She didn't out right and say but the clomid has never made my cycle shorter and I really need to make sure I OV CD14-16 and not my usual. Or else we will miss it! AND if I can get a shorter cycle then we should DEF have a second shot. I just wonder if I should take 150mg of clomid instead of 100mg...or switch to soy???? So confused! :dohh: Sorry this was long but you girls are the only ones I can turn to for this! :hugs::kiss: My best friend had mentioned again that they are trying here within 4 months and sometimes she does things to make me jealous and sometimes it does and this would def make me jealous if she got preg right away.

OKAY OK im done ranting! Gosh I just love this thread!! It was a godsend! FOR SURE!:kiss:

TNT - if i were you i would stick with what you are already doing. it got you a :bfp: and although an :angel: maybe you can be more closely monitored this time around to make sure it doesn't happen again. i know just how hard it is to plan to fit ovulation into certain dates and changing things up such as dosages and medications, etc, will drive you mad! i vow not to do anything that will chance my cycle any time i have a shot with DH and every time i do and i end up in a guessing game. this is the only cycle i stuck to my word and now i wish i had temped because i am lost in my cycle! i guess we are never happy! :shrug:

i am curious, do any of ya'll have yahoo messenger or AIM? would be nice to talk to some of ya'll. my yahoo is [email protected] if anyone would like to add me :)

TNT - if i were you i would stick with what you are already doing. it got you a :bfp: and although an :angel: maybe you can be more closely monitored this time around to make sure it doesn't happen again. i know just how hard it is to plan to fit ovulation into certain dates and changing things up such as dosages and medications, etc, will drive you mad! i vow not to do anything that will chance my cycle any time i have a shot with DH and every time i do and i end up in a guessing game. this is the only cycle i stuck to my word and now i wish i had temped because i am lost in my cycle! i guess we are never happy! :shrug:

i am curious, do any of ya'll have yahoo messenger or AIM? would be nice to talk to some of ya'll. my yahoo is [email protected] if anyone would like to add me :)

I see your point about stressing yourself out! Maybe I should just get it through my thick head that "if its meant to be then it is." Im trying I guess. When I did get my bfp I took the clomid starting CD7-11. Really late I know..but we tried to "time" it for when our donor was back from training. And ive always OVd around CD20-22. Never earlier....and im afraid we will miss it cuz I think I would ov around the 17th or 18th...maybe! Ughh idk what to do. I just know ive never ovd sooner. Maybe a trigger shot might force ov sooner??? Maybe I should research more...as if we all haven't already. LOL

I dont have yahoo chat! LOL If I did I would definitely chat with ya. I only have FB chat! :haha:

well, if you are anything like me.. no matter what i took it never made my ovulation earlier. i tried soy CD1-5, CD3-7 in hopes it would bring my o closer and all the times i stuck to my CD16-CD20.

well, if you are anything like me.. no matter what i took it never made my ovulation earlier. i tried soy CD1-5, CD3-7 in hopes it would bring my o closer and all the times i stuck to my CD16-CD20.

Ya your right!! I guess our bodies will do what they damn well please!:haha::haha: Just wish soy/clomid worked on my cycle like it did with Dandy's! That would be AWESOME!:thumbup:

well, dandy still ovulates close to the 20's, it just made a drastic looking change on her cycle because they were very very long.

Hey TNT :wave:
150mg is a high dose of clomid! I don't know what to suggest, you could try taking it earlier?
I'd be pissed at your friend too if she gets preg straight away. Why does she feel the need to make you jealous? So unnesseccary :growlmad:

X x x

Hey TNT :wave:
150mg is a high dose of clomid! I don't know what to suggest, you could try taking it earlier?
I'd be pissed at your friend too if she gets preg straight away. Why does she feel the need to make you jealous? So unnesseccary :growlmad:

X x x

Ya I was thinking that would be really high too. But I know some women on here didn't get anywhere until 150mg. Which I suppose I did! :dohh: I think I may be obsessing about this too much. Maybe its cuz he is leaving for deployment soon and know our chances are VERY limited and then will be sad that he's gone! IDK what to do. I got bfp with 100 from CD7-11. the soonest I ever did take it was 5-9. So maybe taken it 3-7 will be better...cuz she does want me taken it early cuz there is a higher chance of twinsies and mc when you take it too late in your cycle! Wish I known that before I started taken it that late.

Ya my friend told me they were trying again I had the MC. I wasn't upset then bc of what was going on....I was too emmotional from the loss that I didn't pay attention to what she had said....then she brought it up they were trying very soon this month. And she got preg the first time the did it right! Ughh frusterating! But I suppose all of us girls want this and can't help but feel jealous at least a little. So should be happy...but I know she will get preg fast and if it doesn't work for us then she will have 2 babies before we have one. :growlmad: Oh well...our prayers will be answered someday I suppose.

How are you feeling tonight? Any better?

She sounds pretty selfish, I guess she's never suffered a loss and doesn't understand how hard it is for you. Don't get me wrong, people shouldn't put their lives on hold for others feelings, but at least consider what she's saying/doing might affect you and then think about what/how to say it, if at all!! You don't actually need to know they are planning to ttc!

I took clomid 5-9 and ov'd cd18, so yeh maybe try earlier.. heard earlier = more eggs, later = fewer eggs but better quality. I have seen successful bfps both ways though from lots of people...

Actually I'm feeling loads better. Felt so ill earlier, then I had this miracle sleep! I just fell asleep on the sofa, and woke only about half an hour later, loads better! No headache tonight and can actually breathe through my nose again :happydance: really hoping it's pretty much gone now so baby Jesus can come out!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->