Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ya she is more like a fren-enmy! LOL we love each other most times and then end up being annoyed with each other later. We both have bi-polar but im un-medicated sense April due to TTC and just try and cope with mood swings. Mine is more hyper fun bipolar and her's is crazy and needs hard core meds! LOL So we fluctuate alot. She was really there alot when the MC started. I did say to her one time that you never know how it really feels until you go through one yourself and she said she didn't think it would affect her like it did me. Like it wouldn't bother her! Which I told her she wouldn't know sense it hasn't happened! I wanted to smack her that day but I knew she was in a moody cycle and lack of sleep due to her 6 month old. So I forgave for that.

I know it seems im quiet a push-over with some of the girls I work with and a couple of my friends. But when I was younger...I was a jock that fought everyone...then I grew up and realized to choose my fights and became a softy. If someone crosses the line too much I stand up for myself but usually just do the typical libra thing and forgive and try to see both sides...so it sounds like I have awful friends! :haha:

I am glad you are feeling loads better. Its amazing how a short little nap can do that for you. So hopefully your little man can come now and you and OH can enjoy a nice break with him while OH is on Vaca! Can't wait to see pics of him! I bet he is super adorable! Has your belly dropped anymore? My friend carried high and the week before he came out she dropped ALOT and her back was killing her!

wow chatty bunch i gotta go bak and read some now :coffee:

char I dont have an appointment yet, ill make one after the new year :thumbup:

sbb i did the soy 3-7 this cycle :shrug: so hope that works

linny - thanx for the hopeful thoughts :hugs: so glad you OH surprised you :hugs: thats so romantic

well, dandy still ovulates close to the 20's, it just made a drastic looking change on her cycle because they were very very long.

never is right :thumbup: my cycles were crazy long :dohh: i took the soy a day earlier this time, we'll see if it shortens my cycles anymore :shrug:

tnt what a nasty friend you have there :trouble: I hope you get preg first, Hope the clomid works for you

I cant remember who asked if i like the soy or clomid better? but my answer is that i think i like the soy in that it seem to make me more horny :haha: and it gives me ewcm, the one cycle i did of the clomid i was so dry i ended up sore :dohh: but when i see the gyn again ill go bak on the clomid, cause i want to follow her plan for a bit and see if it can work for me :thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

feel absolutely knackered? Finished work at 9pm last night - thought to myself great I can be in bed for 10pm :) but NO! Driving home & my Tyre goes completely flat :( had No phone battery to call my breakdown soo I had to use a random persons house phone. Ring Oh, get him to come so I could ring my breakdown as I didnt know there bloody number! Hour later breakdown man comes... Changes Tyre so I can finally go home! Wasted 1hour 30mins of my life :( xx

Sbb - I had a dream about you last night :) you was in labour!! Maybe its a sign :haha:

dandy - did hubby have his SA Yet?? I cant remember LOL!! :hugs:

Tnt - hope whenever you take clomid you can catch an egg :thumbup: are you still eating like a rabbit?

never - happy 2nd year anniversary :D Sorry hubby cant be with you :( but bring on your bfp!!

kel - wow I saw on the news the snow in NY! Hope your home all wrapped up warm :hugs:

Yazzy - hormones are crazy things! Im gna say from now on your having a girl :) are you planning on finding out the babys sex??

anybody heard from aj or welshie? Its been way too long since they last popped in! Hope their ok!

:hi: to all the other lovely ladies :hugs:

AFM - its my 6year anniversary today :) wahoo! Were going for a meal later when I finish work :) its an italian and mexican resturant :)

chat later Xxx

Wow happy anniversaries Never and Char!
Sorry about your tyre Char :growlmad:

TNT I didn't know you were bi-polar - I can see with both you and your friend being bi-polar you might rub each other up the wrong way sometimes! It's harsh of her to say how she'd react to something though when she has no idea. Plus if she falls preg so easily she doesn't have a clue what it's like to have to try and get there... :hugs:

Yeh I think baby Jesus has dropped, it feels like he has but who knows!!

Char I hope your dream is right and Jesus comes soon!

X x x

char :wave: that almost sounds as bad as my recent flat tyre, cept mine kept me out till 1am :dohh: i wish the guy coulda changed my tyre

no OH hasnt had his SA done yet :dohh: i dunno when he is gonna do it

Oh and Happy Anniversary girlie :hugs:

TNT I agree with SBB she shouldnt put her life on hold, but may be engage the brain and not tell you she is TCC when your recovering from a loss of course your happy for her, but still it tuggs are your heart strings because you are waiting still, Im havent a clue on clomid or soy but the girls know what they are talking about so I will just shout from the side lines for you both :flower:

SBB have you tried the accupressure, I gave the link to another friend and think she tried it last night, cant check now she is in the hospital having baby right now :thumbup: how are you feeling I could do with a power nap my self are you feeling pressue!

xcharx happy anniversary:flower:

Hi Dandy :flower:

tnt - i agree with every one in here. i don't think that telling you that she is TTC is cruel, but i think she needs to take into consideration that it's been a tougher journey for you and her falling pregnant so quickly isn't an easy thing to take in. although i'm sure you are happy for her, it still stings a bit.

char - happy anniversary to you too! wow, 6 years :) sorry to hear about your flat tire adventure. that sure does stink. glad you got to safety though and were able to call help. i had the same incident a few weeks ago and it ended up costing me over 500 euro. germans are such a RIP OFF!

dandy - i'm so glad that the soy is working for you. i remember your long cycles and now that they have shortened you seem to have so much hope. i can definitely see an attitude change :)

sbb - glad to hear that baby jesus has possibly dropped. maybe he will be the first baby born on new years! that would be cool :) of course, i'm sure you don't want to wait that long so i will settle for today on char and i's anniversary. :haha:

hi celtic! :wave:

HI Never :hugs: how are you feeling today! oh and I think thats mechainics the world over they see us coming and do the whole sucking in the air and going this will cost ya, think they see money signs fash grrrr so learning to change a tyre and oil when I am driving my own car!

hi celtic :) i'm okay i guess. kind of down and feeling out. just wish i would get :witch: so i could stop wondering. and "embrace the suck" as my drill sergeants use to say.

i agree with you! what was horrible for me is that my car got stuck in the snow. so i got a 40 euro ticket for not having snow tires, and on top of that i had to wait in the freezing cold with my dead car until the tow truck came. then they had stopped all towing because of the weather. so the best he could do was take me to the deployment center my husband was at, which has no listed phone! so i finally tracked him down and had to get him to call my friends near to come get me. i was FREEZING! $800 later and i care to never drive again. lol.

A little off topic but had to share, I took this picture christmas eve its a fountain in Carlow town were I live frozen, but I sent it to a weather website and they are using it in one of thier weather updates :haha: I know happy spa in the corner here today :haha:

Attachments

• DSCF7500.jpg
    DSCF7500.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
:shock: wow, what a cool picture celtic!

Thanks :flower: its gas there is water shortages here in Ireland now lots with out water but we have had a huge Thaw of more than 3ft of snow across Ireland and check out this link there is pictures taken of Ice floating down our rivers, one the River Barrow runs through Carlow amazing is all I can say pictures at underneath article :thumbup:

https://www.irishweatheronline.com/2010/12/weather-news-in-brief-dec-28-2010.html

wow, that looks so crazy! i can't believe how huge those ice chunks in the water are. i hope everything turns out okay for ya'll. it sounds horrible.

wow, that looks so crazy! i can't believe how huge those ice chunks in the water are. i hope everything turns out okay for ya'll. it sounds horrible.

You know it was ok, it didnt keep me in the house, our water is ok so Im lucky feel for those who have none though. one good thing about the ice and snow is people have to drive slower so less deaths on the road we have nearly a month were no one has died from a car accident, ice and snow gone and 3 people are dead this morning and two children injured among others after a 3 car collision :cry:

I heard Germany was very bad as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->