Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

oh no that is so horrible! :cry: poor families! yes, we've barely worked this month because of the weather. since i work on helicopters, if the weather is bad and they can't fly, there usually isn't a point for us to work. it snows and snows, then melts and rains, then ices, and snows and snows again. it's been a never ending process.

so i just went to the bathroom (TMI) and i had tons of sticky cm. like tons! i'm thinking AF will be here tonight. one thing i can be happy for is that i didn't spot before AF, but i'm wondering what my mid cycle bleeding was all about. hmm.

Dandy - 1am :o Pft I woulda left the poxy car by then :haha: I was freezing and desperate for the loo - when Oh came he took me to the garage down the road Haha!

never - you got fined for not having snow tyres :o wow what a joke!! You know you do get more cm when your preggy belly ;) I pray its another sign!! Bring on new years day!

celtic - thats a pretty pic :) shame about the bad stuff snow brings. Its weird actually coz on the news they havent said anything about ireland having bad snow! Cont...

Celtic - woulda thought they would seeing as were neighbours!

Sbb - Yea I agree with never. Today would be nice to have buba :) youll never forget us that way ;) Haha

xxxx

yeah, i'm not sure the dates but i know starting november 1-not sure when if you have an accident or have to get towed for any reason that you get fined for not having snow tires. it's dumb, because snow tires aren't going to do anything for the ice! nice char, filling my head with more pregnancy things. :haha: i'm ready to just accept she's coming :) what's nice though, is i did a calculator and if AF does come today, then i should be around my fertile period next time i see DH. and by then i will have had my second FS appointment and might know a little more than i do now :)

like my new siggy girls?? :blush:

Never - Well if af comes, bring on your fertile time with hubby :thumbup: Yea I jus noticed it :) :hugs: Aww you lil love!! Ive changed my things to easter - I was going to put valentines but I think easter is a better time :) x

Awww Never I love your siggy!! :hugs: The CM is exactly what I was wondering about when I got my BFP. Ohhhhh I so hope this is a sign. But if AF does shows im glad your next fertile time will be when you see OH. But im sure everyone else would agree that a nice BFP would be much better!

Char- Ughhh your flat tire sounds awful. 16 weeks preggy and dealing with that in the cold. Are you going to find out the sex?

Celtic- Wow those pics are crazy. I can't believe how much ice you guys have there. And those poor poor families! I really like the pic you took as well. Thats really neat. I just wanna shiver looken at your pix! :haha:

SBB- Glad baby jesus has dropped. Any day now and you should go. Ohhh so excited! :happydance: Ya we are both bipolar. Mine came after I got stabbed. The dr's said that head trama like that can bring it on cause I was fine before that. I went through ALOT of therapy and its easier for me to cope than be doped up on pills all day. Though I do miss a sleep aid. :haha:

AFM- gotta get ready for work now. Wishen the holiday wasn't over cuz I enjoyed a few days off! Now comes the crazy-ness of new years hair!! LOL

Hope you ladies have a nice day/night! Stay safe out there!

Never...loving the siggy :D

Hmmm well not wanting to get your hopes up cos that is the WORST but was on the pregnancy gallery earlier and there was a lady on there who got her :bfp: at 16dpo. She'd tested :bfn: 13 & 14dpo :shrug: Your not out yet is what I'm trying to say, but even if its not this month, its great that you have your FS appt and will be fertile nxt time you see DH :hugs: :hugs:

TNT...sorry about your friend getting you a little sad. Hopefully you will beat her this time around :hugs:

SBB....I'm sure I predicted 29th December so I'm sticking with it :D Can't believe Ive only 34 days till my due date, nesting must be kicking in cos been washing babies clothes and getting up at silly o clock to strip beds etc :haha:

Just a quick question to the preggo's.....any of you had or having the flu jab? No idea whether I should or not, haven't been offered it either so would prefer not I think :shrug:

Char...rubbish bout your car, sounds a nitemare when all you wanna do is go home to bed :(

:hi: dandy & Celtic

Never love your siggy :hugs::flower: and your symptoms hmmmm loads of CM I had that I remember being sure AF had come on and ran to the loo armed only to find it was just what you described! have you tested again at all! FX for a BFP but :happydance:yay for cycle working out for being with DH and appointment with FS.

TNT yea it has been crazy, Im glad we have an old jeep we can basically go any were with in reason of course LOL, they are saying that Jan will see a return of cold again so back to - 10 during the day which is mental! the day I took that picture it was late in the afternoon and - 10 cold seeps in to your bones if your not wearing the right gear! I did very well and did not slip on all the ice, I did fall in the supper market though playing with DD :dohh:
WOW you are amazing and fair play to you maneging with out meds, it is not easy as that always seems to be the answer here in Ireland they just throw them at you, for some its the right course of action but for others there is another option.

charx I would say its because you had it so bad as well, all over the UK from what I could see, Sky news covered both and so did the BBC I think!

Linny I had the swine flu injection before I conceived, figured I get it over and done with before I got pregnant! but as I have insulin dependent Diabetes I had to get the flu jab, it hurt my arm and it was sore for a few days, other than that I was grand and Im so glad I have it over and done with. in Dublin in two of the maternity hospitals they had loads of women in quarantine because of the swine flu it can turn very serious if you are pregnant and have any other underlying conditions. but can also be very bad for baby. I would ask your midwife or doctor see what they say before you make up your mind.

i wanted to list all my maca girls in my siggy, but then i realized there was way too many so i wanted to recognize everyone :) you girls get me through the toughest times!

TNT - yes, a :bfp: would definitely be better, i know.. but i don't want to put 100% of my emotion into that happening. i would rather look forward instead of get my hopes up. have a good day at work. i messaged you on f/b but i assume you are at work.

Linny - thanks for the encouragement. i know i can always count on you. i haven't tested since yesterday, with a digital. DH wants me to wait until friday though so that both of us aren't shattered in the end. if AF comes before than that will save us the trouble of wondering, but would be nice if she didn't. what's the flu jab?

Celtic - hmmm. i do actually remember that a little! what's funny is when that happened, i thought, i think someone on the board had this happen to them. i haven't checked for AF yet tonight, but as of 3pm she wasn't here (i have a tampon in just in case, because when i come on it's usually heavy) DH yahoo'ed me "so no period?" i swear i think he is more excited than me. i tested yesterday with a digital, but that's it. i figured to wait until new years eve like DH wanted.

i hope everyone else is enjoying there day! i actually have to go to work tomorrow so i can't be stuck to BnB. boo hoo! :cry: the snow just started coming down again, pretty hard.. i'm over it.

Tnt- I really hope you get your BFP very soon and before your friend!! Its so hard when friends get pregnant just like that when others are trying so hard. One of my best friends has a son who will be 1 in January and her baby she's carrying is due next month too! 2 babies within 1 year and she didnt even try. They both just happened.

Char- Happy Anniversary!! Sorry to hear about your flat tire! No fun at all!

SBB- Come on down baby Jesus!!

Never- Happy Anniversary!! You have to have snow tires or they ticket you?? My goodness! That doesnt sound fair. Especially when they stopped all the towing! Obviously the weather was very bad and it's not just your tires.

Celtic- I like that picture of the frozen fountain!

Well I hope Char is right about more cm when your pregnant because I just went to the bathroom and had some creamy cm. I usually dry up after O. So fx'd that's a good sign! And hoping it's a good sign for you too Never!

Hope everyone is having a great day! :flower:

wow never that sounds like a car experience :dohh: glad it worked out before you freezed to death :thumbup: sorry Happy Anniversary - i think i missed that :dohh:

I saw on the news last night all the snow in new york, they are telling everyone to stay off the streets or something so the street cleaners can do their jobs, I would love to see that snow...meanwhile we're in drought breaking rain, thats causing flooding and chaos everywhere, so glad i live on a hill

never i hope everyone is right about your cm :thumbup: i got everything crossed for you, cept my legs...i gotta go get ready for work :dohh: wish i could have a damn week off :dohh: but unfortunatly pple have to eat, love your siggy btw :hugs:

:hi: everyone - lots to catch up on!!

Celtic - that is an amazing photo, how exciting that it's being used as a press photo! Shame you can't get royalties for that! Sad to hear about the accident involving the children, hope they all make a speedy recovery!

Yazzy - I think it's totally normal that your emotions are all over the place, and that this is a good sign that all those lovely pregnancy hormones are building up just nicely!

Never - that's really cool that we'll be FS buddies!! I'm really looking forward to our appointment on 12th Jan, it's what's keeping me going at the moment. Fingers crossed still for this month for you though, you're not out yet!!

SBB - it's been quiet from you for a few hours, does this mean Jesus has decided to make his way into the world?! Exciting to hear he's dropped, sending you lots of positive vibes hon.

Dandy/TNT - I really don't know much at all about clomid or soy but I hope these work out for you and you get the advice you need from the other girls. TNT - that's really hard that your donor could get deployed and you could miss opportunities - fingers crossed the timing works out for you :thumbup:

Char - what a nightmare to have your car break down, I hope you've recovered now!

Kel - that snow and bad weather around your way looks crazy! Hope it's not affecting you too badly!

AFM - back from my break in Spain today. My chest bug has just about gone away. Am feeling a bit guilty because I wasn't the best company when we were away, partly from feeling ill and also because of AF coming and getting the news about my BF being pregnant. My OH has been fantastic though, and if anything me being totally miserable has brought us closer together! Now we just need that lovely BFP to bring that extra joy and magic into our lives!!

:hugs::hugs:

Nope Jesus not here!! I'll catch up with you girlies in a bit I'm just going to put some dinner on :D

X x x

Ok I have read up but not sure I can remember everything!!

Celtic I am so stupid, read up on the accupressure last night then forgot to do it :haha: gonna do it tonight and tomorrow. How great it must have worked for your friend!!

Never creamy cm is totally a preggo symptom, but I agree don't get your hopes up, that's the best way... :hugs: we'll all keep the pma for your bfp though!!

Linny - the flu jab, I was never offered it, but yeh I'd have it, I wish I had. I'm just getting over sinusitis which isn't as bad as flu, but it's horrible being so far along and being sick. So I wish I'd had it. There's no risk at all as far as I'm aware, so if it can prevent you getting flu or potentially dangerous swine flu (which I read today is most dangerous in 3rd tri) then yeh I'd go for it... Just my opinion though!

Leeze I'm glad you're feeling better :hugs: and sounds like you and your OH had a great time despite you being ill...

Hey Kiki and dandy and TNT and EVERYONE ELSE!!! :wave:

Sorry I know I've missed stuff :dohh:

No news on the Jesus front, will keep you all updated :D

X x x

i know im not preg, but i have had the swine flu/flu jab this year, just in hopes it will protect me and a potential bub

Kikki- I hope your loads of creamy CM is a sign as well! That would be awesome! So 6 more days until testing? Or is your ticker off? Will be looking forward to a New Years BFP for you!

Celtic- My goodness -10???? Ughh that sounds freezing!!!! Brrrr It your town a small one? It looks like a cute little village!!! Ive always wanted to travel outside the US and see little villages. There isn't many of those in the US unless your up by Canada!

Leeze- Sorry you were sickly over your vaca! But glad that you and OH are a little bit closer and he is supportive and understanding! That always helps when AF comes and were depressed cause its "another" cycle to go through. FX for you honey and your FS appt.

Never- Sorry you have to go back to work tomorrow! Even after more snow! I can't wait until you test. I was driving home after we chit chated on FB and thought about how I would do the happy dance all around town or in my car if you did get one! :haha: Then people would think I was crazy dancing around like an idiot and they didn't know! :rofl:

SBB- Now I can't remember who asked this....but if I was preggy I would get those shots. But would have to think about it ALOT BC everytime I get a flu shot I end up sick for like a week. But I think I would lean more towards getting those shots...def the swine flu one. We had lots of women that were preggy get swine flu and ended up losing both lives in 3rd tri. It was all over the news....just breaks my heart!! She didn't get a swine flu shot either! Good luck on the acu tonight! Hopefully we see baby jesus soon! Hope your feeling better and take a nice rest!

AFM- Just ate some dinner and kinda chillen. It was a slow day today and looks slow the rest of the week as well! :dohh: Been cramping alot and I know AF isn't due for a week but today im quiet crampy...wonder why??? Maybe its my endo?

:wave: Dandy, Char, Yazzy, Kel, Welsh, and the girlies we haven't seen in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->