Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I don't think the list is being updated anymore- just wanted to put it out there that the witch got me this month.. hoping for a BFP in the new year...
*sigh...

On a good note, the maca made me O 5 days early last cycle! (maybe a combination with the b50 complex too) So that was great (although since I wasn't expecting it, we only got to BD on O day..) But LOVED Oing sooner than later! woo!

Poo to the witch! but yay for earlier O made me do that as well and sure here I am now :hugs: good luck for this cycle get BD early :flower:

Thank you sweetie!

Celtic- So glad your levels have been doing well except for Christmas day. It must be hard to keep your levels down during the holidays when pregnant as well! Kuddos to you hunni. I hope af comes early but im only 10DPO so im thinking my temp might rise tomorrow. haha...who knows I guess! I hope earlier. That would be nice...but wouldn't that mean a short LP?

Erin- sorry AF got you hun. Good deal the maca makes you O sooner! So hopefully your closer to BFP!

Celtic- So glad your levels have been doing well except for Christmas day. It must be hard to keep your levels down during the holidays when pregnant as well! Kuddos to you hunni. I hope af comes early but im only 10DPO so im thinking my temp might rise tomorrow. haha...who knows I guess! I hope earlier. That would be nice...but wouldn't that mean a short LP?

Erin- sorry AF got you hun. Good deal the maca makes you O sooner! So hopefully your closer to BFP!

AHH crappy yea it would but seeing as you are 10dpo your prob right! you can always have one cycle a bit funny I have had one or two with a short LP if it was that every cycle then I worry IYKWIM :flower:
sugars are good all right although being so stable had me worried as I expect them to go higher and increase in insulin. they have increased them a little but reduced my morning doese, increased my luch time dose and reduced my dinner time one and increased bed time injection see what that will bring. 6 injections a day now its taken me about 3 weeks to get used to that :haha: but hey as long as baby is ok Im happy and FX come march I will be back to normal as well.

Im looking forward to tomorrow, my sis and mum are coming down yea:happydance:

not sure but any one want to watch a one born at christmas about babies being delivered. dont want to post the link just in case as I know what its like to be waiting for that BFP and how hurtful it can be when it seems so close yet so far away as well :hugs:

:hi: ladies

lots of chat on here today and yesterday! Sending out lots of respect to Celtic, TNT and Kiki - must be extra hard with TTC and being pregnant when you've got other health complications too so I take my hat off to all of you. I've been really feeling sorry for myself today and yesterday (feeling really empty inside, thinking about what could have been if I didn't have the m/c in June and wishing I was pregnant again already!) so now I'm feeling really humbled by you all and your strength and your positive attitudes. :hugs::hugs:

:hi: ladies

lots of chat on here today and yesterday! Sending out lots of respect to Celtic, TNT and Kiki - must be extra hard with TTC and being pregnant when you've got other health complications too so I take my hat off to all of you. I've been really feeling sorry for myself today and yesterday (feeling really empty inside, thinking about what could have been if I didn't have the m/c in June and wishing I was pregnant again already!) so now I'm feeling really humbled by you all and your strength and your positive attitudes. :hugs::hugs:

Oh Leeze you are so entitled to feel bad, esp as you are waiting again to have a BFP and I really hope its soon for you and the rest of the Maca girls in waiting:hugs:

:wave: morning maca girls :hugs:

erin - sorry AF showed :cry: but awesome news that you Oed early :happydance:

tnt - Im going to leave OH SA container out beside his bed this morning and hope he does it :dohh: im not tooo positive he will, but i wanna start the every 2nd night :sex: tonight :dohh: so if he doesnt it will have to wait till i Ov

Quick hello to u ladies.....I am in new jersey and geez I am cold we head to the mountains tomorrow

Sparkle glad to se u are doing ok
Sbb oh Hun you have just made baby Jesus way to comfy lol I hope he shows up soon
Never I so hope u get that bfp you officially later than ever now

Hi toeveryone else....love u all and look forward to starting a new and wonderful year with u all!!!!

hi lovely ladies!! I've seriously been MIA i know, i just don't want to be thinking about TTCing too much right now, i'm at the place where i see lil babies and i feel all gloomy so i think that means its time for me to step away from it all.

There's not a single day that passes when i dont think about you ladies tho, and i know i need to do better with the whole checking in thing, i cant just keep running off but i'm just tired, so i'll do the best i can but i make no promises.

Tnt- I hope the cramps have gotten better! It's the worst to be in so much pain! Here's to bfp's so the endo can subside for 9 months! :)

Char- Oh goodness... I hope you feel better very soon!! :hugs:

Never- Thank you! I have my Fx'd too and for you as well hun!!

Yazzy- Thank you! How are you doing?? I'm glad you feel better after talking to your best friend!

Sparkle- How did your liver scan go?

Erin- Sorry the witch got you. :hugs: But that is great you O'd earlier! Maca helped me O early too! It's great stuff! :thumbup:

Celtic- 6 injections a day? wow! Sounds like you are doing wonderful with your levels though and that is just so great! You are taking such good care of your little bean!

Leeze- You are so sweet and I appreciate your post! :flower: I agree with Celtic though.. You have every right to feel down! I am so sorry to hear about your m/c. :hugs: I would be thinking the same way you are if I were in your shoes. Fx'd for you hun!

Hi Dandy & Linny!! :hi:

Well my temp rised a tiny bit more today so I'm hoping it just keeps rising!! [-o<

AJ - :hugs: i completely understand how you feel, i think im getting to that point myself, though im not quite there, but take all the time you need, even if you stop ttc, please do keep us updated on your adventures :hugs:

Aj- Awww hey girl! We all been thinking about you and COMPLETELY understand your time away. Just check in every once in a while if you would like! But do take all the time you need. My 2 weeks space from BNB (not the thread) helped me alot after my MC. BIG :hugs: to you hunni!

Celtic- MY GOODNESS 6 injections????? :wacko::wacko: No thank you:nope: but you know now that I think about it....I think I might end up that way when preggy cuz of my high insulin now! You have such strength to maintain your levels and do all that everyday!! Big kuddos to you hunni :thumbup:

Dandy- I hope OH will do that for you! Would be nice to know if his SA is low or not so there isn't any second guessing why there was no BFP that cycle. FX hunni that its all just ok though! :hugs::kiss:

Kikki- You did have a temp rise today! HOPEN it stays that way!!! I will be watchen what tomorrows temps are cuz im curious sense you usually drop at 10DPO. So I will be looken out!!!:coffee: I soo hope you get your BFP:happydance:

TTC- You are one BRAVE woman to fly anywhere near the east coast. :haha: Have a blast in the mountains and enjoy a much deserved time away!!!:hugs:

Leeze- I agree with the other girlies here... You have EVERY right to feel that way and NOT feel guilty one single bit! We are all here for you to help you through this. Sometimes I get so busy that I dont think about not being preggy and then some woman walks in with an infant or is preggy and I get kinda jealous! But it helps to know that, even though I dont know that person that maybe they tried really hard to get preggy too. I know its hard though to get your mind off how far you could have been at this time. Every 18th I take time out to think of our little angel. Definitely here for you if you need to vent some more!!! BIG :hugs::hugs: Hun.

AFM- went outta town tonight to go have dinner with some friends and feeling much better and outta my bad mood! :haha: I definitely needed to get out! Gonna go rest up now and hope you all have a lovely night!

Hi to everyone else!!

Has AF stayed away Never????

Morning ladies. Ive come to the conclusion I dont have flu :) just a nasty cold!! Oh still in a mood with me because im ill! Bloody idiots men are!

right I have catched up, lets see what I remember :haha:

sparkle - how was your liver scan? :hugs: thinking of you!

Sbb - bloody hell baby jesus is keeping us in suspense! :haha: im saying hell make an appearance on the 1st :) my bday ;)

aj - Sorry your feeling soo down babe :hugs: you know where here when you need us :hugs:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Im just jumping on real quick as i have to go and have my bloods done in a while. God i live the high life don't i :winkwink:

I had my scan yesterday and am waiting for the results to come back. It should be today and the consultant will only contact me if there is a problem so no news is good news:thumbup:
The lady was so lovely yesterday she let me have a peek at baby sparkle when she had finished my liver scan :happydance::happydance: she is head down and ready to go.

Sorry for the very selfish post i hope you are all OK :hugs::hugs: I will check back in later when i have time to read the posts. Lots of love ladies enjoy your day :hugs::hugs:

yay sparkle what a nice ultra sound lady :hugs: heres hoping you dont hear from them then :thumbup:

Hey ladies :wave:

Just a quick Jesus update - nothing happening at all!!
I am defo aiming for 1.1.11 after the sweep on Friday!

COME ON BABY JESUS!!!

X x x

Erin - Sorry af got you :( but im glad maca is working its magic! :thumbup:

never - af arrived? Hoping not :) but like you said if she arrives soon your cycles are getting longer :(

dandy - you booked your FS?? :hugs:

kel - hope your Well girl! :kiss:

Tnt - I cant remember what I was gna say :( Hope your Well :hugs:

ki - Hows the maca going?
xxxx

Sparkle - have you got any blood left :haha: Aww im glad you got a quick peak of buba :) hope everything is ok :thumbup:

Sbb - yay! Baby jesus is way too comfy. Hes out stayed his welcome :haha:

xx

Hey everyone, I hope I have remembered lots!

Leeze - keep smiling hun, totally understand the way you feel tho.

Kiki - woo hoo for temp rise, hope it keeps going that way.

Char - rest up and ignore your OH, he should be more understanding. You can't help being ill.

SBB - yay the 1/1/11 would be an excellent date to have baby Jesus.

TNT - I hope you get AF out of the way and get another chance to ttc.

Sparkle - hope all goes well with your results.

AFM - feeling rough as today :( didn't sleep a wink last night and was meant to be having my flu jab this morning but I nearly passed out when I got out the shower...luckily got to my bed just in time. So jab re-scheduled for tomorrow and I am currently sat on the sofa snuggled up with one of my dogs. God I hate feeling like this, wondering if I have caught what my sister has been suffering with or is this how you feel in early pregnancy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->