Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Woohoo dandy get :sex: I hope this is your lucky cycle :hugs:

Damn never I was hoping for a bfp, I soooo hope you're right, I was thinking earlier what I'd say if you posted your bfp - it involved a LOT of swear words, in a good way lol! And I'd have such a massive grin on my face all day too :happydance: praying this is it for you :hugs:

Come on 2011 bfps all round please!!!! :yipee:

X x x

:rofl: thank you SBB. sure do love the support from you girls. i really am optimistic. i haven't had this any other cycle. usually i spend every DPO thinking about symptoms and this one i was lucky enough to have DH that i didn't do that. i expected AF right on time and she hasn't come and i know i've never been late. hopefully i can be the first 2011 :bfp: :)

never hoping this is it for you :) sounding really positive

I hope i can follow with mine...

Good Luck Never, I'm crossing my fingers tight for you!!
And SBB, Sending my eviction notice for Baby J to come out! ;)

*I really wish I could keep up with this thread more, you girls are all so kind and positive, but it's like when I miss one email notification, I get so far behind and I can never catch up!! :hug:

Thanks Erin! Don't worry it's bloody hard to keep up there's so many of us chatting away now!

X x x

:hi: everyone

thanks for so many lovely, kind and supportive words from lots of you. It really helps to not feel alone with this. My OH is great but it's always lovely to get a woman's view. Now my BF is pregnant I'm finding it difficult not having a good friend who understands what I'm going through.

Never - I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I've read that about 10% of women who get BFPs won't get a BFP until about 21dpo - so it's definitely not over for you yet!! :thumbup:

SBB - I bet you can't wait to meet little jesus, must be really exciting! :happydance:

Dandy and AJ - I know what you mean about it starting too feel a bit much TTC and everything that comes with it. Sometimes I wish I could switch off from it and have a "normal" month where I don't think about it, or wish I could be content without a baby and just have an attitude that is more about "if it happens, it happens!" At the same time it feels all consuming and I know I'll regret it later in life if I don't try everything I can to make it happen. I'm 38 so I keep thinking about that biological clock ticking away too.

Dandy - go and catch that egg!! Hope this is your month, hon. :winkwink:

Sparkle - lovely to hear the feedback from the nurse. Not long now! How exciting that there'll be two maca babies on the way very soon! :baby::baby:

hi to everyone else - Yazzy, Celtic, Kel, Char, TTC, Kiki, Erin, Delilah - sorry if I missed anyone.

Wishing all the maca ladies a very happy new year. Let's hope 2011 is a very fertile and healthy year for us all!!! :baby::baby::dust:

Yazzy- I'm glad you are feeling better!!

Never- Things are sounding so promising for you! I have heard of women getting that kind of CM before their bfps! Don't worry about your test! Plenty of girls get their bfp's after their bfn! Some will get a stark white negative one day and the very next get a positive! So there's still lots of hope!

Linny- Thank you for sharing that about your dropping temps that still ended with your bfp! That gives me hope! :) Sounds like a great appointment with your midwife today!

Dandy- Good luck! Catch that eggy!

SBB- I'm hoping to hear about the very first baby Jesus born in 2011 on the news! Right as the clock strikes midnight! Baby Jesus was born! Yup I like that story. Go with it. :)

Hello all you wonderful ladies!! Leeze, Celtic, Char, Erin, TTC, Kel, Sparkle!!

:dust:

TNT do you have high sugars? as if it was high insulin in your body that would be very diffierent make you feel very ill and it would give you a lot of lows ie feel dizzy and weak they are horrible really, if it is high sugars you will so get them down with a change in diet! I did before I got this BFP I knew I was borderline this time and was watching them just incase, I remember you saying you were worried they caused your MC I dont think they did to be honest as they would have to be very very high all the time (around the 19 mark)and for that you would have to be full blown diabetic (as far as I know) so my diabetic midwife tells me any way LOL as I was so worried when I changed to the hospital I am in now.

Kiki and TNT the injectons are not so bad Im getting used to them now, the hospital are very happy with me for now, but this week my blood sugars seem to be going high after my meals, were as last week they were borderline low :dohh:I think it was the cold and doing so much before christmas that did that, also I have noticed I am forceing my self to eat just not as hungry guess there is just not as much room in there any more LOL

Never OOH what the hell, I feel the same its seems so positive for a BFP hmmm I wonder are you going to be some one who is pregnant but it wont show on a pregnancy test I had a friend like that she done loads and BFN 3 months later she had a scan and there was her DD :haha: she found out on her thrid when she was 20 weeks!!!

SBB Im ok hun, Im so likeing that pressure feeling such a good sign ya never know you might not need that sweep FX but hey a 1/1/11 sounds great yay!

Sparkle FX for good news

Kel Happy New year :hugs:

AJ huge :hugs:

Im forgetting every one again, so much to catch up on :dohh:

well girls, you've certainly given me some hope. DH said the same thing CELTIC he joked that i would be two months along and then find out. that would be just my luck! i'm in such limbo on whether to keep testing or to just keep waiting. i really appreciate all the kind words and positivity from you all.

just remember - i'm here for you all as well :hugs:

CP check tonight and CP is definitely high. i can't even reach it! :shrug: creamy CM. sigh, when, when, whennnnnnnn...

well girls, you've certainly given me some hope. DH said the same thing CELTIC he joked that i would be two months along and then find out. that would be just my luck! i'm in such limbo on whether to keep testing or to just keep waiting. i really appreciate all the kind words and positivity from you all.

just remember - i'm here for you all as well :hugs:

CP check tonight and CP is definitely high. i can't even reach it! :shrug: creamy CM. sigh, when, when, whennnnnnnn...

High! can you tell if its closed! what about a blood test! could you get one in Germany. I hate limbo land :dohh: I just hope you find out either way and soon so we can all go wild with delight or feck the or for now :haha:
Take care pet! hey stranger things have happened you know, happens to loads of people

i've honestly never been able to feel the differences between open and closed? not sure what i'm feeling for! :haha: i can get a blood test, but the army will rarely do it. they usually only let us do urine test since it's cheaper. i have an FS appt 17 jan so if no :bfp: or :witch: by then i guess they are my next step.

Never my cervix never felt closed even in the first few weeks of pregnancy so I know what you mean it's hard to tell!!

Leeze it's hard that your BF is pregnant :hugs:
Me and my bf started ttc at the same time and she got pregnant immediately of course, having been on the poll 10 years :growlmad:
It was really hard and we even didn't speak for a while (she's a bit oblivious to other peoples lives!). Anyway, we all know how hard it is so feel free to come on here and vent about it!

Kiki I'd love it if baby Jesus came just after midnight! Definitely the first, not new years eve! Not such a good day for a birthday I don't think!

Ok I'm off to sleep, got to prepare for baby Jesus eviction day tomorrow!!!

X x x

Ok night sbb

I just wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year (its tonight here :p) I hope the new year brings with it new fertile magic to all of us girls and lots of baby :dust: and happy healthy bubs to those expecting

Love you all :hugs: :kiss: :flower:

Definitely the first, not new years eve! Not such a good day for a birthday I don't think!

New years eve would be a fun bday too! You get to party every bday - it's like, a special party just for you!! (when they get older and have slumber parties, and when they get old enough to drink! it'd be a blast!)

Good luck kicking Baby Jesus out! :)

Ok night sbb

I just wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year (its tonight here :p) I hope the new year brings with it new fertile magic to all of us girls and lots of baby :dust: and happy healthy bubs to those expecting

Love you all :hugs: :kiss: :flower:

Happy New Year Dandy, and I wish the same for you!! :flower: Let's all get our New Year BFP's, deal?

Happy new year dandy!! We love you too :D :hugs:

Yeh it would be cool Erin, but really you'd know everyone was partying for another reason :haha:
Whenever his birthday is hopefully we'll make it special anyway, and later I can tell him it's his own damn fault cos he wouldn't get out!! :rofl:

X x x

Yeh it would be cool Erin, but really you'd know everyone was partying for another reason :haha:
Whenever his birthday is hopefully we'll make it special anyway, and later I can tell him it's his own damn fault cos he wouldn't get out!! :rofl:

X x x

well... Truueee.. BUUUT.. Everyone has off work new years day, so even if it falls on a week day, you know that your friends will be able to party with you that night! lol. you're right though, it's his own fault! :rofl:

Never- I had the worst acne ever when I got BFP. I usually break out once a month around t-zon area...well when I got preggy I broke out on my cheeks, neck, and chest. I remember freaking out cuz I never broke out like that. Isn't a high cervix good? I have no clue...I can barely feel the thing anyways! :haha:

Celtic- Not sure what my sugars were but my insulin was at a 54. I was told that was high and they wanted them at least below 17...but below 10 was better. I have ALWAYS had dizzy feelings and nausea when I didn't snack on something...all my life I had that and no dr ever did anything about it. So not sure what all this means...maybe you can shed some light for me sense you know more. :kiss: I remember getting a bfp after I started walking for at least 30min a day...so im wondering if I should pick that back up? I guess it couldn't hurt! :blush: How are you doing otherwise?

Dandy- Happy New Years hun! So funny how were in the past to you and your in the future to us! :haha::winkwink::winkwink:

SBB- Sending you LOTS of baby eviction vibes your way hunni! Were all ready to see him.

Sparkle- Glad there is no news from the liver scan...like you said no news is good news!

Leeze- Sorry your bf is preggy. Thats always hard. Is she at least understanding for you though?

:wave: kikki, ttc, erin, kel, aj, and welsh and anyone else..we have so many now!

AFM-Gonna BBQ tonight..watch a few movies with some friends and then go to bed and get ready for tomorrow night...gonna go out for the last time before TTC!! Last night of drinking....:haha::haha: I haven't drank in so long that I think I might get f*up on like 2 drinks! :haha: Have a lovely evening girlies

X x x

Buahahaha thats halarious! You tell him!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back