Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

my update - no :witch: still

yazzy - i'm glad you got to talk about some of your feelings to your best friend. i know it's nice to have someone you can talk about things face to face too. i hope you start to feel better soon honey, sounds like you are definitely under the weather. get some rest! :hugs:

sbb - yes, work definitely took my mind off of it. i got away from the house last night too, so that got my mind off of it too. 1-1-11 for baby jesus! i hope so, that sounds awesome :)

celtic - 29 weeks tomorrow :yipee: i hope your new results come back okay.

linny - yes, 2 days late now :) did you decide on the flu jab? i think it sounds like a good idea.

tnt - i hope you are having a good time. i read you got to go out and that's always nice. i like to get away sometimes to get my mind off of everything. AF is still late and it's been very nice being able to talk to you on FB. :hugs:

erin - sorry to hear the :witch: got you! i like that the maca helped you ovulate sooner though. i think that goes to show that a new years :bfp: is in order!

leeze - it's normal to feel down. i can't imagine what you went through. i'm sorry that you had to go through it and you are a very strong person too!

ttc - yes, i'm later than ever now, but scared that maybe my cycle decided to go wacko this time around and i'm getting my hopes up. what part of your cycle are you on now? i don't like not being able to stalk you with a ticker! :haha:

AJ - so glad to hear from you! :yipee: i know what you mean by having to step away sometimes and we'll always be here when you want to come back and chat a little. i think your best bet is to be NTNP and just let it happen. maybe that will work?

kiki - oooo nice chart you have there girly! 4 more days until testing :happydance: are you excited?

sparkle - wow, you and sbb are going to be january babies since baby jesus seems to be nice and comfy in there! glad to hear everything went well and you are right no news is good news!

char - no :witch: yet. i know i ovulated at least CD20 or before so i don't think my cycles are lengthening. reason being, the odds of my LP getting this long out of nowhere are pretty slim. but the mid cycle bleeding could be the cause of something. :shrug:

hi dandy! :wave:

Sparkle- Hoping for no news about the liver scan! :) That is so great you got to take a little peek at baby sparkle!

Never- Yay for no AF!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun! I am excited to test but trying to hold back, haha. I had a little dip today in my temp but it was very tiny. So i'm hoping it doesn't drop off tomorrow since that is usually the day it really starts to drop. I usually have a drop today so that makes me a little nervous but it was so tiny that i'm trying not to obsess!

Hope everyone is well! I have to get to work. I will check in later! xx

Never Omg test again pls my hopes r up for u.

Sbb I like that idea 1.11.11

TNT we thankfully missed the blizzard by one day so now all we have is some nice powder to ski on ...happy u feel better
Hi to everyone else....heading up the mountain today

Yazzy - Oh no huni! :hugs: I hope it passes quickly! Nothing worse then feeling rough :(

Ttc - Oh god you must have energy to climb a mountain :thumbup:

never - you still going to test new years?? Yea the mid bleeding was weird! Fxd :)

kiki - get back to work naughty girl Haha

Xxx

Thanks Char, my mum came up to my house with some paracetemol (don't really want to take anything but that is safe) and it has made me feel alot better already so can chill out in a bit more comfort :)

Never...2 days late! Are you still holding off til tomorrow to test? Oh I would just love it if this was your time.

TTC - fingers crossed for you aswell, are you going to test or wait until you are late?

kiki - i like your attitude! not obsessing over it is a great idea. i've stalked many charts and just a day's dip doesn't mean anything, it could always go back up tomorrow. so live it day by day honey, that's what i've been doing.

tnt - i have no symptoms either! i've had things that could be symptoms but they could be other things too. no symptoms doesn't mean anything towards either :bfn: or :bfp: so i will cross my fingers and send you lots of :dust:! are you just waiting it out?

char/yazzy - just answering ya'll together since you asked the same thing :haha: i am probably going to test tonight actually. i went to the commissary today and bough a two pack of FRER's. i'm going to test tonight and if nothing, then tomorrow with FMU.

AFM today i had a lot of really gross looking CM. it was white with a yellow tinge and very chunky. i smelled it to see if it had an odor, because i was afraid of infection possibly, but it's odorless. we will see!

love you girls :hugs:

Yazzy - Yea ive been taking paracetamol at the mo to shift this poxy cough. Just had to ask the pharmacist what cough mixture was ok to take aswell!

never - Aww hun I really have everything crossed for you!! Wha a great way to start the new year!!

Ttc - Ooh when you testing?
Xxx

hey stopping in quick to see any updates....

still no bubba Suz :(

to all the gals that are waiting to test..crossing everything for you.....we need to see some :bfp:

Happy New Years to everyone!!!!

Wahoo never....trying not to get my hopes up but its hard when your symptoms seem so promising. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you were the start of the 2011 :bfp: that were sure to get :D

:hi: Kel...hope you've had a grest festive period and the snow hasn't been too awful :D

Kiki...ooh hope your temps comes up again tomorrow. have to say my :bfp: month my temps dropped massively twice so kept thinking I was out!!

SBB...Still stalking to see if there's any news!

Sparkle...Cool on the scan, hope there is no news and baby sparkle can be left a few more days. just seen FB, hope she comes herself hun and the backache is a sign :hugs::hugs:

Yazzy...well there are alot of bugs going round so could just be that. I have to say for me early pregnancy made me feel pretty awful. Dizzy, sick, tired. if it is this it does pass. rest up hun :hugs:

Well midwife today, measuring correctly and even commented she thinks I'm having a 'fair' sized baby!! Also isn't sure if she's breech now which would be typical. Gotta be checked again in two weeks and if she's still not sure I'l be booked for a scan to double check. I'm sure she's still head down though cos I have alot of pressure down there plus the hiccups I feel are low down. FX'd. Flu jab booked for 7th january, hardly seems worth it but might aswell :D

linny - did your face break out at all during early pregnancy? or anyone? my chin is breaking out like it's going out of freaking style! glad you got the flu jab booked and hopefully the scan in two weeks goes well. leave it to the girls to be difficult! :haha:

Never...I know typical, she's awkward and not even born yet :rofl: I did have spots on my face which i didn't even get as a teenager but I think I was about 6-7 weeks when they came. I would get a couple of huge ones at a time, they would go then I'd get a couple more somewhere else!

Hi ladies :hugs::hugs:

SBB, That sounds like a good day to have a baby. My mums birthday is on new years day, she is 01/01 I'm 08/08 and my brother is 11/11 lol. :hugs::hugs:

ERIN, Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs::hugs:

CHAR, No i don't think i do have any blood left. I think my vein has had enough it wouldn't stop bleeding today :cry:

Yazzy, Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs::hugs:

NEVER,How exciting. The CM sounds promising :hugs::hugs: When will you test again :happydance::happydance: I looked like a bloody teenager just before my BFP. Spots everywhere :thumbup:

KELSTER, Happy new year :hugs::hugs::hugs:

LINNY, Oooh a fair sized baby :wacko: Good luck with that one linny :rofl: I have had 4 professionals feeling baby sparkle and none of them could tell which way up she was :dohh: But she was head down yesterday thank god lol. I haven't had the flu jab and it's probably a bit late now :dohh: My back is still aching and i can feel alot of pressure in my backside :cry: so hopefully my body is getting ready for next week :winkwink:

AFM, No news from the hospital yet, thank goodness. Hopefully i will get good news tomorrow when my blood results are due back. I am having some major backache today and lots of pressure in my backside :wacko: Hopefully it's a good sign that my body is getting ready for the big day.

Hey lovelies!!

Ok I am going to try and remember everything but it's so hard!!

Never your symptoms sound v promising! I am sure I was complaining about loads of spots early on. I was on clomid for my bfp, which messed with my CM but the cycle before when I had a chemical I remember having weird cm with chunky bits in! Gross :haha: I hope it all adds up to a bfp for you! Did you say you were testing tonight?

Linny I hope little little is facing towards the exit!! And isn't too fair a size! :haha: I really think the MWs are just totally guessing when they estimate size though! I think baby jesus will be just under 8lbs. Total guess!! :haha:

Sparkle I'm glad things are ok and baby sparkle is definitely head down :) fingers crossed it's all good news from here and she comes of her own accord...

Celtic how are you?

Kell happy new year!

Char I hope you feel better :hugs:

Ttc fx for a bfp! Are you just waiting it out or testing? Hope you're having loads of fun anyway :D

Yazzy I have to be honest I felt awful through 1st tri, and sadly I was one of the unlucky people who it stayed with through 2nd as well :dohh: but most people it does ease off... I actually feel best now, I'm tired but at least I don't feel sick and dizzy and generally bleugh!! Hope you feel better anyway :hugs:

Kiki fx your temp stays up!

Ok, I cant remember anything else :dohh: sorry to everyone I've missed, I hope you're all ok :hugs:

AFM nothing, felt lots of pressure today so hoping baby Jesus is engaging a bit more, ready to pop out. Really really hoping I get a sweep tomorrow and he comes Saturday - everyone send positive baby eviction vibes for me tomorrow so we can get started!!!

X x x x

char :dohh: i had OH all set to for his test, he tried...but um :blush: he said he couldnt do it :shrug: performance problems :shrug: so he'll have to do it after i Ov now, cause its :sex: time

never - gosh it would be great if you had our first new year BFP :hugs: i have everything crossed for you :hugs:

sbb - i think a 1.11.11 baby would be awesome :thumbup: you must have a good oven for lil jesus to still be in there and not burnt :haha:

sparkle - sounds like you are about ready to pop, cant wait to meet the little one :hugs:

kel :wave: I miss ya girlie

well im now set to do as much :sex: as i can and i hope i Ov soon

sparkle - i hope the results tomorrow are good and nice to hear baby girl is getting ready to make her grand debut!

sbb - aww, it's nice to hear that jesus is finally deciding to make his appearance. go 1.1.11!

dandy - go catch that eggy girl!!

AFM i did test tonight and :bfn: i don't want to be too optimistic, but i really am. i really feel like this might be it for us and it's too soon to test. i did look on FF and there were several charts with very late hpt's after negatives. i think my symptoms are good and all i can do is keep the faith and hopefully you girls can keep me sane :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->