Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:rofl: im the ghost of new year present and your the ghost of new year past :rofl:

enjoy your night tnt sounds like you'll be having fun

BBQ :happydance: :happydance: i looked for you online earlier but you were away :cry: haha j/k sweetie. i'm getting some bad gas tonight and it's causing me some cramps! ugh.. glad DH isn't here sometimes, because i'm oh not so sexy! :haha: DH wanted to know if i'm drinking at all tomorrow. i am really scared to even think about doing it. but i'm also scared that i will put my hold on life and have a bad outcome to this and be sad i missed out on the fun.

never :shrug: sorry cant help you there, didnt someone say that the baby doesnt start taking off you for a few weeks? so if you drink now it prob wouldnt affect the baby anyways :shrug: if i was you i would test right before i head out and pos dont drink neg do drink, but maybe not as much as you normally would :shrug: if you wanna be cautious, sorry thats just what i would do :thumbup:

Hahaha Dandy! Too funny! :rofl: Happy New Years!!

Never- I was thinking about whether or not it would be safe to have a couple of drinks tomorrow night too. I'm a few days from testing so I'm not sure.

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

SBB, Positive eviction vibes are being channeled to you :happydance: Good luck with the sweep today :hugs::hugs:

DANDY, I hope your getting lots of :sex: in. Go get that egg girl :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, It all sounds very promising for your BFP. The gas i had this in fact it felt like it was trapped in my side. My DH had never heard me fart before but my god i couldn't stop. Every Time i moved it came out :blush: I don't know if you remember me saying once, that my first baby didn't show up on a test for 16 weeks :wacko:
Fingers crossed for you and DH. You deserve this girl :hugs::hugs:

TNT, Hope you enjoyed your night out last night. Have a fab time tonight. I will be tucked up in bed by 12 lol :hugs::hugs:

Nothing to report here :thumbup:

:hi: KIKI, LEEZE, CELTIC, LINNY, KELSTER and all the maca ladies :hugs::hugs:

Morning girls :wave:

Never I've heard baby doesn't take anything from you til 21 dpo, but I don't know how true that is. I drank in the 2ww the month before my bfp and had a chemical and was really upset with myself. However in reality looking back I know perfectly well 2/3 glasses of wine didn't cause that!

I hope everyone has a lovely NYE day. Hopefully I'll spend a bit of mine with a midwives hand up my foof - good god the things we hope for now?!?! :rofl:

Will update you girls later...

Big :hugs: to everyone!

X x x

sparkle - wow 16 weeks?! i didn't remember that at all. that is insane. :shock:

sbb - good luck today! hopefully we meet baby jesus tomorrow! :yipee: :yipee:

morning everyone! :wave:

Lol I also have to agree with sparkle on the gas situation!! :rofl: my OH had also never heard me and it was very embarrassing!! :blush: and it's only got worse!!!

X x x

Morning ladies :) I leave you for one night & I have to catch up on 4 pages :haha:

Sbb - good luck for today :) Fxd baby jesus will cooperate with it :hugs: be a beautifull way to start the year :)

never - im glad the bfn hasnt put you off :D were all routing for you!! I got a bfn at first,then went on holiday where I drank, then got my bfp? So I dont think it does any harm to drink? Also gas? Boy my belly is hurting from gas right now :haha:

Dandy - Aww Sorry dh couldnT finish :( he needs to concentrate on the real thing ;) happy new year babe :hugs: I hope your bfp comes soon!

sparkle - Fxd the blood results are fine :hugs:

Tnt - when are you going to try again? Fxd for you :) go and have one good drink session ;)

Lezze - Sorry your friend got her bfp :( sometimes I wished I could fall pregnant as easy as everyone else, but trust me, what ive been through has made me appreciate this baby alot more then most!!

:hi: to everyone ive forgot :(

AFM - my belly is soo sore from constantly coughing!! I feel like one big bogie!!
completly off topic - I cant stand OH Dads gf!! Wish shed get lost... Shes a rude arrogant b*tch!! Argh seriously girls I know I should be a grown up about this but last few days shes really pushed me!! What makes it worse is the fact that we work for the same company - she got the job sneakly when I was on holiday ARGH Another thing I cant stand... ... And breath ... ...

Never - I have no idea!! But... My last period was the 7th sept. I first tested on the 4th oct - bfn. Then tested on the 11th oct - bfp. My cycles were 21days. Soo I must of been quite a few days. Also the amount of weeks I am puts my period 5days before it was LOL xx

char - sorry to hear your OH's dad's g/f is such a pain! i hate people like that! hoping she backs off, because no one wants to meet the wrath of a pregnant woman :haha:

24dpo? wow. well, i'm going to just wait this out. i'm going to wait a week and test, if nothing then i will wait until my FS appointment on the 17th and go from there.

Never- Still late? Fx'd so tightly for you!!

SBB- Good luck today! I will be thinking of you and Baby Jesus!

Char- That's awful his dads g/f did that about the job position! Or that she has to be around at all! I can relate because I can't stand my own dad's g/f!

Well Ladies.. My temp went up today! The highest it's been! I can't even believe it! I woke DH up to tell him, haha!! If you look at my chart, it always shoots way down on 11 dpo! Every time! I'm not sure what to do, haha. I'm debating whether or not I want to test at midnight tonight or wait til the morning and see what my temp does again. What do you ladies think?!

Never....aaargh how frustrating for you. I really want this shy :bfp: to show its face RIGHT NOW :ninja: As for drinking, its hard to say. I actually had a few drinks before my :bfp: cos I'd started spotting and assumed af was coming. Got my :bfp: three days later and felt really guilty but she's absolutely fine. Maybe what Dandy says and just limit yourself to a couple if you test :bfn: again :shrug:

SBB...Wahoo for mw today. Hope she finds you already dilating and Jesus finally makes an appearance :D I don't know how mw can say how big my baby is when she can't even work out position :shrug: My bump has always been small so she can't be that big. Also sure she's not breech cos her hiccups are always low down :D

Leeze...I had same situation as you & SBB. I started ttc in the May/June 09 and my bf started the August. She got her :bfp: in October and I didn't get mine till May 10 when she was 7 mths pregnant. That was very hard cos the one person I really felt understood what I was going through suddenly disappeared. I couldn't be happy for her, it was a horrible time. Now though its fab, Ive had clothes given, lots of tips and advice and a baby to practise on. Hopefully your :bfp: will come soon and you be able to complain about pregnancy together :hugs:

Sparkle....cool on the no news, hopefully the bloods will be ok too! :rofl: had to laugh at all the gas stories. Ive been really lucky and hardly suffered till the last couple of weeks since I moved myself into the spare room for a better nights sleep. So he's escaped it :rofl:

Dandy...happy new year!! Get as much :sex: in as possible and get that new year :bfp:

:hi: celtic, char, yazzy, kel, erin, kiki, tnt, ttc, welshie (where are you???) sorry if i missed you!

I woke up with an stinking cold :( Feeling crappo but thankfully have no big new year plans. Gonna try sleep it off this afternoon :D

Oooh Kiki....I would prob base it on my new year plans. If I was wanting a good drink then I would prob test tonight just to be sure. If its bad news then at least you can drown your sorrows in alcohol :haha: just kidding!! I'm keeping all crossed for you :D

Haha that's what I was thinking Linny! But I think I may just hold off now. I realized that I O'd 2 days early this cycle so does that lengthen my LP? So where it used to drop off may be pushed a couple of days..

Hope all you wonderful ladies have a great New Year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->