Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hey honey - your LP should not. i range from ovulating on CD16-CD20 but LP is always 14 days.. so regardless of when you ovulated, if your temperature normally drops on 11DPO then it should have and it hasn't.

if you want, click on my ovulation chart in my signature. it should show you that no matter when i ovulated my LP was always 14 days and AF arrived on the 15th day.

Never- You just made me feel so much better! I was getting a little worried. I thought that's how it worked but I wasn't sure because when my AF's were regulating my LP was 11 and then 12 the next 2 months. So I wasn't completely sure if it could change based on O. Thank you for that input!! xx

How are you doing??

i'm good honey :) you know when you are going to test? your temps look great! i'm making some spicy carrots and maybe something for dinner and then i'm going to watch TRON with some friends. beer pong later, but DH has already put his input in that i'm only allowed a few beers :haha:

I think I will wait to test until Sunday. I'm going to have a hard time not testing if my temp goes up again tomorrow morning though, haha.
That sounds like a fun night! I think I will only have a couple beers as well. We are having some friends over and ordering food and having a game night. So it should be fun!

Hey girls, how are you all?

Kiki - oooh exciting times...I have no idea about temps but I think i've gathered staying high is good :) can't wait til you test.

Never - how frustrating...did you test again or are you just waiting this one out? Have a good time tonight and I soooo hope you've got a sticky bean.

SBB - hope you are feeling well.

Char - rubbish that your OH's gf isn't very nice. Hope you are feeling better soon.

AFM - getting back to my brighter mood again :) have a really dodgy stomach...don't want to be far from the toilet if you get my drift and keep getting sick in my mouth gross (sorry way TMI!!) but have figured it should go soon enough. Also had my flu jab today, was abit concerned about it but the nurse triple checked and said it was safe for me to have so I went for it as I really don't want to get flu a few months down the line.
I hope you all have a great New Years Eve tonight, i'm having a date with my sofa and tv lol!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE....

Never- still very HIGH hopes for a wonderful start to 2011.....

Suz- still waiting to hear some news

Be safe in what ever you do tonight.. I will talk to everyone next year!!!

MUCHO LOVE

Oh wow Never, I am so hopeful this is it for u! U truly deserve a great gift to start 2011 right!

I'm not sure what my cycle is up to cuz I had the flu and a high fever a couple days so I didn't bother temping. So I dunno if ov was yesterday or the day before, think it was the one before in which case I dunno wat our chances are but oh well, life goes on.

Btw Yazzy I don't think u were preggy wen I went missing, congrats chica!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Hope you all have a fab night :D Ive a feeling I won't even see 12 midnight!!

Kiki...as never said LP stays the same. I ovulated late in my cycle it went from CD17-23 but my LP was always 9 days. Super short. good luck, hope its another high one tomorrow :D

:hi: and Happy New Year everyone!

Well, I want to say a BIG thank you to you all for your support for me. It's so much appreciated. Linny - I really hope what happened for you happens for me too. I love my BF very much, we've known each other for 20 years and I think she understands me better than anyone. She's still being really supportive to me and understands my sadness around her BFP. If anything this makes me feel worse because I want to be happy for her but I can't be because whenever I think about it I feel sad for what I haven't got and jealous of her. This makes me feel like a horrible person even though I know it's perfectly natural to feel like this. I want to be there for her and share in her happiness but it's too difficult at the moment. Char - I really liked what you said too - I know that when I do get my BFP again (and it will happen) and when our baby comes then it will be so loved and wanted and we will be really prepared for it. Thanks for your lovely comments, all of you :hugs::hugs:

Never - you must be going through an emotional rollercoaster right now! No BFP and no AF either. It's good to hear the stories from some of the others about getting the BFP really late. Fingers crossed this is what's on the cards for you. :hugs:

SBB - Jesus is having a lovely sleep in there and maybe it's so cosy and warm he's not ready to come into the big wide world just yet! My brother's birthday is Jan 2nd and certainly as a child it was great for him because he could get presents that were for his Xmas and birthday combined and then get bigger and better presents!!! It's been harder for him as an adult because a lot of his friends moan about having no money to go out so soon after Xmas and New Year. He has to really plan stuff if he wants to do something special but normally if he makes the effort to plan it quite far in advance then it works out ok for him.

Kiki/Never - regarding the whole to drink or not to drink debate - I think it's ok to have 2 or 3 drinks if you're in the 2WW but not to drink excessively. TNT - I'm going to let my hair down tonight and have a good few drinks! My OH and I have promised each other a 3-month detox after tonight which basically involves no alcohol, healthy food and a new exercise regime - so I'm going to have several drinks tonight as a way of saying goodbye to alcohol for a while. Hopefully this will help get the BFP and that this is the start for me of 9 months plus of no alcohol (I never thought I'd say that!!!) :haha:

Yazzy - sorry to hear you're not feeling well but remember sometimes it's your body's way of getting rid of toxins that aren't good for the baby - so it should be a good thing (probably doesn't feel that way when you feel crappy but hopefully it will help to remember this!!)

Kiki - my LP is always the same - 14 days - so I agree with the others on this. Good luck for when you test, fingers crossed for you!!!

Have a lovely evening everybody and lots of love and best wishes for 2011!! :hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies...well I have been skiing for the last 2 days and wow my body is sore....just wanted to update you all that I am 12 dpo and tested BFN this morning....I figured I should test in case I wanted to havea few drinks tonight....So Oh well! I am sad but that is Gods will!

Never - I am sooooooo praying for your shy BFP!

To everyone else...please have a safe and happy new year. I wish I had time to properly catch up but things are kinda hectic here right now so all of Brads friends...but you are all in my thoughts and hearts! Take Care!

Very quick post from me, I will read back and comment again :wacko:

TNT Im thinking of you I will answer your question later if that is ok! I hope your having a great day what ever your doing!

SBB how are you doing!

Ok Girls Happy new year xxxx may all our dreams come true and I cant wait to see all you lovely wonderful girls get BFP :kiss::hugs:

Yazzy- Thank you! High temps is a good thing especially for me at 11 dpo, hehe.

Linny, & Leeze- Thank you very much for the input about your LPs. That is a big help to know! :)

SBB- Hope everything is going well!

ttc- I hope you are having a blast skiing!

Happy New Years Eve to all you beautiful ladies! You are all so wonderful and I don't know what I would do without you. I hope everyone has a fabulous and safe night!

Come on 2011 and lots of BFPs & healthy and happy babies!!!! xoxo

Hey ladies!

Ok, so sorry for the very selfish post I'm about to write - I will try and catch up if I can..

I'll try and make it short!
Went to midwife, blood pressure still up, headaches and visual disturbances + trace of protein in urine meant I had to go to hospital to be monitored. MW on the phone from hospital to my midwife said they might just induce me - got very excited.
Anyway, after 5 hours of waiting and monitoring in hospital they say they'll induce me Tuesday and I can go. I still hadn't had a sweep so demanded one!
Had sweep, had some brown bleeding since and also having contractions every 6-7 minutes. They hurt! :haha: Hopefully it will turn into something and not just die off...

Maybe baby Jesus will be here by the end of the weekend - I really hope so!!!

I just want to say Happy New Year to everyone on this thread - it's been so fab chatting to all you wonderful girls over the past year, a real life saver! I hope all the preggies have happy healthy babies and great labours (hopefully starting with me!!) and EVERYONE else gets their bfp asap - you all deserve it SOOOO much...

Love you all :hugs:

x x x

ooh sbb hoping baby jesus pops out soon :pop: its sounding promising

Hope you all had a fab new year :D

Mine was ok, not much you can do at 8mths pregnant and full of cold but was nice to play on the wii and just chill at home with the OH. Have to say I'm feeling pretty awful again too so not the greatest start to 2011 :(

SBB....:yipee: :happydance: oh i really hope your in hospital right now :D Worst case though baby jesus will be here tuesday :yipee: Can't wait to see him :D

Leeze...I hope you and DH enjoyed your last night on the tiles and your not suffering too much today. Your BF sounds very supportive and must be finding it hard also which prob makes you feel worse. Like you say, its natural to feel like you do. Ive known my BF for 23 years and yes I had to step away a little for the first few months and when I look back I feel so guilty cos she's been great throughout my pregnancy but it will get easier. And hopefully with your :bfp: around the corner it won't be long till your both on :cloud9:

Morning girls... Well 14 hours of contractions and they're slowing :cry: I'm in hospital they're keeping me in as my BP is high... Not sure baby Jesus is going to come today. I'm so exhausted...
Was 3cm dilated last time they checked (at 4am)

Giving birth is poo :haha:

X x x

Happy new year.........

OMG Suz....I couldn't wait to log on n see what's up_-in fact in the car driving home

OOOOOOOOOh so excited

oh sbb! i am so excited for you.. i can't wait for you to meet baby jesus and us to see his handsome pictures! good luck honey.

happy new years girls!

still no AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"