Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I hope baby Jesus makes a safe arrival into this world SBB and also that you don't have a tough time of it. Cant wait to see his cute little face!

Never....no AF!! Have you tested again???

Leeze - hope you are doing ok, be strong and i'm sure it will be your time soon.

Linny - hope you are feeling better soon but good that you had a nice New Years Eve with your OH.

AFM I spent New Years Eve at home, sent OH out to his family's get together whilst I made best friends with the toilet lol! So far today I have managed to eat 2 pieces of bread and butter so now hopefully I am getting rid of this bug if thats what it is...poor OH dealing with my hormones on top doesn't know whats hit him but he's being great bless him!

yazzy - :yipee: for morning sickness! at least you know bean is getting cozy in there :) i haven't tested since yesterday, and don't plan on it too soon.

It must be so frustrating not knowing whats going on Never. I am just wishing for an answer for you!

it is pretty frustrating, but as the days go by the more i realize there is nothing i can do about it. all i can hope for is that i'm one of the girls that gets a late :bfp: or that i can get a blood test or ultrasound at my next FS appointment and see what's going on in there. so, 16 more days and i will know a definite answer!

SBB- Thinking of you!! Hoping Baby Jesus makes his entrance into the world very soon! We can't wait to see him!

Never- Fx'd for you!! You have a positive outlook on it and i admire that!

Yazzy- Hope you feel better soon!

My temp went down today but only a little bit. Usually it's right down by the coverline by now on 12 dpo so I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. Trying to stay positive. I woke up very dizzy this morning. It comes and goes.

Happy New Year Ladies!!

:yipee: :yipee: SBB.....ooh i hope nxt time I log on baby Jesus is here :D Its soooo exciting (oh and even if labour is awful pleeeease lie to me and say its ok :rofl: :rofl:)

Never....woop woop still not here :happydance:

Yazzy....I think you've prob got ms hun. Its stupid to be called that cos i would get it ANY time of the day. Night time was bad for me as well as mornings. I found travel sickness bands helped, oh and dry crackers and rich tea :D

Well I was thinking it was ms because I have been feeling sick for a week but then had a really bad tum (tmi but wasn't being sick :( ) and have struggled to eat much and keep it in me gross I know! I still think it may be hormones playing havoc with me...can't wait til I feel energised and well again :)

Kiki - fingers are still crossed. What day are you actually due AF?

Never - good attitude hun, one way or the other you'll know whats going on soon. You know how much we are all routing for you.

Yazzy...I was the same. Id either have a bad stomach, feel sick or be sick. It will settle down :D

:pop: sbb, waiting patiently, try to relax and let him come when he is ready :)

never - :hugs: :happydance: i dont know what to feel for you, im excited i think you are preg...but its almost like im waiting for my own bfp and i dont wanna get toooo excited yet :haha: :dohh:

well this time last cycle i was having major cramping and ewcm...so far this cycle i have no signs or symptoms, no cramps or ewcm :dohh: maybe im gonna ov later this one (or not at all) :shrug: i took more soy this cycle too :cry:

aww thank you dandy :hugs: i'm hoping you can get a :bfp: this cycle and we can be bump buddies! trying not to get ahead of myself, but i can't help but try to be optimistic so i don't drive myself mad over here. i feel different this cycle and i'm hoping that means pregnancy. :hugs:

aww being bump buddies with you would be awesome :hugs: yes im feeling very optimistic for you :thumbup: not so much for myself as yet with no signs of Ov on the way :dohh:

what days did you take the soy? what's good is that it looks like your temperatures are becoming more stable so possibly your body is preparing for ovulation! :)

hmm i hope so, i took soy 3-7 i took 120mg from 3-5 and 160mg 6 & 7, i would have thought being that i started it a day earlier and took more of it that i would have Oved by now :shrug: maybe the drinking has put it off a bit :shrug: i sure did welcome the new year in with some drinking, after this cycle i might try a cycle with no alcohol and see what happens

i did three cycles with no drinking and didn't notice a difference, but maybe that's what you need. the earlier i took soy the later i ovulated too, it was weird.

oh ok..maybe ill do 4-8 again then next time :shrug: unless OH gets his SA checked and we can go bak on the clomid

i say don't worry about this cycle, treat it like the rest and :sex: at the right time. and just look forward to either a :bfp: or the SA. it's nice to not only have a possible :bfp: on the horizon but also getting somewhere if you don't get one.

Happy 2011 Ladies!

Jumping in for a short visit....

never- REALLY? No AF? At this point, if I were in your shoes, i'd have NO NAILS to chew off because they would be gone by now. FX'd for you!!

SBB- sending you some "common Ba-jesus!" vibes....

Hope everyone else is well! I know there will be more little ones making their appearances in the next few weeks too!

Here is to happy and healthy babies ( and mom) for 2011!

and hopefully, soon enough- more :bfp:'s......

SBB- AHHHH OMG OMG YAYAYAYA hopefully right now your holden your handsome baby jesus! So exciting hun! Can't wait to pix of him.

Never- No af??? wooohooo but I agree with delia....I would be chewen off all my nails by now. hahaha

Dandy- Can't wait to start stalking you some more!

HAPPY NEW YEARS girlies! Super sore today from dancing ALL night. Not hungover but did get pretty drunk. Even our donor went and I just love a night out with him! Im so tired today though...I hope you girls had a lovely time with loved ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->