Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

never :haha:

yes you are right, ill treat this as any other ttc cycle, im trying not to focus too much on getting the bd in on every second day, ill tell OH if/when i get a pos opk though and hopefully he will do it then, but i dont want to stress him about having :sex:

i wouldn't even tell him that :haha: i would just seduce him and have fun with it. YOU know what's going on in your cycle, but he doesn't have to. maybe that will make it less stressful for him :)

Baby Jesus is here :happydance: it was incredibly traumatic but he was born at 22.46 1.1.11! He's beautiful...

I am exhausted and shell shocked. I will update as soon as I can :hugs:

I'm not even sure yet how much he weighed, 8.5lbs I think...

X x x

I came on just in time!!!
Congratulations Momma!!! Baby Jesus is here!!!

Happy Birthday little one!! You are very welcomed to this world!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Above the moon for you and your family SBB!! So happy for you guys! Rest up hunni and take some time to heal!! PS- what an AWESOME bday!! :happydance::happydance:

So happy!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS SBB!!!! :flower: I am so incredibly happy for you and your family! Rest up! I cannot wait to hear all about him! Welcome to the world Baby Jesus!!! He has the best Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JESUS!!!!!!! :cake:
:happydance:
:hugs:

Sbb - yay :) soo happy hes here! Well done mumma :hugs: :D :D I bet hes perfect!!

happy new year to everyone :) will catch up properly later xxxx :kiss: xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

LOADS OF LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SBB. FANTASTIC NEWS. HOPE YOU ARE OK :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB Ooooh I hope your doing ok, but Im so Happy for you all :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huge congrats and I cant wait to see pictures xxxx

Never ahhhhh no AF very quietly excited for you! :hugs:

:hugs: to all the lovely ladies be back later to read more loads to cath up on this morning :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS SBB & FAMILY :yipee: :yipee:

I'm soooo happy for you :D Glad all is well, can't wait for full birth story (to scare me :rofl:) with pics :happydance: :happydance:

Our first maca bub is here :D :yipee: :happydance: What a fab birthday too :hugs::hugs:

:wave: ladies

sbb :happydance: congratulations, happy birthday baby jesus :cake: a cool birthday indeed :hugs: rest up, enjoy it while you can ;)

Hello Ladies!

I needed to tell you all... I think I just got my :bfp: !!!!
I woke up, took my temp and instead of dropping off, it went up! I didn't know what to do. haha. So of course i tested.
It's faint but it's there and it's pink. It came up within 3 minutes. I woke DH up and he jumped out of bed and he sees it too so i'm not crazy! :) AF is due today according to FF because of my LP. And if it goes by my 27 day cycle, it would be due tomorrow.
So I'm just asking you all to keep your FX'd that it gets darker!! I'm praying!! [-o<

Thank you!!!

SBB- Just wanted to say Congratulations again!! I cannot wait to see pictures and hear all about him! xx

oh kiki, what an awesome day for a bfp :happydance: sending lots of :dust: your way for a sticky bean

...I just wish i would Ov :dohh:

yay, i knew it kiki! congrats! :yipee:

SBB! FINALLY BABY JESUS MAKES AN APPEARANCE!! congratulations to you and your family. we can't wait to see pictures!!! what a cool birthday... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you so much!! I'm just hoping and hoping it gets darker! Thank you for being there! I know I just joined this thread this cycle so you don't really know me but I have been lurking and reading it for a while before. From what all of you have talked about and said and what I have read about Maca.. This thread is what made me aware of Maca and I believe without it, I wouldn't be seeing 2 lines today! :D So THANK YOU and I love Maca!! :D

Yay congrats Kiki!!! Lets hope it's the first of many this year :happydance:

I am still in hospital and may be til tonight but I promise I'll update you all soon...

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->