Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kiki....congrats hun, what a wonderful way to start the new year! I thought it looked very promisin. Lets hope its the start to a new set of :bfp: for the rest of our maca ladies. U all deserve it sooooo much x x

so i'm such a loon! i read one of my test way after the time limit and it has a line. i know you aren't supposed to, but i didn't mean to actually. it gives me hope, but i know i can't rely on it. hoping it's a good sign though :) all i can do is hope!

OMG Suz..............

I am at a loss for words..

I am so dam happy for you, Danny, and lil Sam ( you did name him that right? Some people change their minds at the last minute) now you can start your life as a family................... awww hunni I am just so happy for you

Never- still crossing everything for you

Kiki congrats

Spark- lil lady come this Thursday right?

Dam and then Linny Boo's lil one... baby galore around the corner

Thanks kell - I can email you a pic! Post it on here if you can... Yep Sammuel Hendrix Page...

Never that's so exciting!! I did that too - you def can't rely on it but I never had one that did that unless it was +ve later :D

X x x

sure sweetie..... I can't wait to see him

HOW ARE YOU THOUGH?????????????? I just still can't believe you are a mommy now.... WOW WOW WOW WOW

Suz he is ADORABLE..... BIG BOY TOO............... Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

give me a minute and I will upload the photo.....

Jeff said what a cutie tooooooooooooooooo

SBB - what a great name! i wanted hendrix as a middle name for the longest, but DH doesn't want it. sigh. i bet he is so handsome! :yipee: this is actually the first time it has ever happened to me. usually i test and test and test and never get an evap, never get anything. i think that's why i'm so anxious and hopeful with this happening. did this happen on your cycle with sam?

Here is the email photo Suz just sent me

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE- look at those chubby cheeks

dang I just wanna squish him up and give those cheeks kisses

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/LilSamuel.jpg

I'm ok Hun, seriously sore and feel really dizzy and so tired! But all good :D

Baby Jesus is feeding well, he likes my boob to be right by him at all times!!

X x x

Sbb - Aww hes soo cute :D :hugs: get plenty of rest!!

kiki - Omg Congratz :D whoop whoop. Bet your soo happy you found this thread now :haha: great way to start the new year!!

never - when you testing again babe?? Argh im soo sure for you now... Bring it on ;)

Xxx

i was planning to wait until the end of the week char, but after this happening, i'm finding myself a lot more anxious now!

I'm ok Hun, seriously sore and feel really dizzy and so tired! But all good :D

Baby Jesus is feeding well, he likes my boob to be right by him at all times!!

X x x

well that is awesome he latched on so quickly!!!!!!!

YOU get some rest AGAIN I am soo happy for you and Danny!!!

Never- keepin the spirt up for you

:hi: Char how you feeling

Never - I can imagine!! Maybe test tues/wed?? Either way Well be ere :thumbup:

kel - im ok, fed up of coughing. How are you??

welshie were are you babe?! Soo much to be happy for Xxx

Congrats SBB! what a beautiful babe! i know you're tired, but probably just over the moon right now! Congrats again to you and your family!

Never- I'm betting if you take another test- it will be positive. I agree with SBB. Mine did that will all my positives ...and when they were negative...nothing showed..even after drying. AND- now all my nails are gone.
JUST TAKE ANOTHER TESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! you're killing me!

Congrats on your :bfp: Kiki!! Hopefully, you're starting a trend!

Kel - glad your better :thumbup: im soo over this coughing rubbish now. Xx

Aww SBB little Sam is beautiful! Congratulations again hunni! The threads first maca bub. He is so cute and just love those cheeks!

Kikki- Ohhhh FX it gets darker hun!!! So excited for you!! Wahoo

Never- Test when your ready hun. I hope this is a positive FOR SURE....FX hunni. I really REALLY hope this is it!

Char- Sorry your still sicky. Hope you feel better hun!

Linny- Thank you hun! I cannot believe I'm starting the new year like this! I just said yesterday that I had the best year of my life and how am I going to top it? Well I would definitely say this is it! I am beyond happy that I found this thread!! And you are right...ALL of you ladies deserve it so much! You are a wonderful bunch of ladies!

Never- I'm hoping and praying sooo much for you!! I hope that line you saw means something!!! :)

Kel- Thank you very much!

SBB- HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love his name! It's a very strong name! I hope you are doing well!!

Char- Thank you! SO happy I found you ladies! I remember messaging you after reading your posts and your words definitely made me very optomistic about Maca! So I thank you! :)

Deliah- Thank you! I sure hope I'm starting a lucky trend for the New Year BFPs!!!

Tnt- Thank you so much!! I took another 6 hours later because i'm crazy and it's a little bit darker! DH is like "this one is it. I can see it without looking for it." So thats good! :)

Oh you ladies are FABULOUS!!!

WOWEE!!! What a lovely start to the year! Big congrats to SBB and family!! Thanks for sharing the pic, he is absolutely gorgeous! You must be on :cloud9: - and I'm very impressed you've got the energy to come on here and update us!!! :hugs::hugs:

Kiki - that's great news! Our first BFP of 2011. :happydance: Hopefully Never will be pretty close behind, it's looking promising now!! And then for the rest of my New Year wishes I'd like the rest of us who are TTC to get our BFPs!!! Dandy, fingers crossed for a good strong O from you and lots of successful BD-ing.

I'm feeling loads better today about stuff. I've come to the conclusion that everything feels bleaker from when AF comes to about a week later and once I get over that I start feeling more hopeful and focused about the next month. I'm feeling particularly inspired now after seeing baby Samuel and hearing Kiki's news! Also, I've been texting my BF today to ask her how everything is going with her pregnancy and I'm going to call her in the next couple days. I think I just need to take it as it comes and when I'm feeling strong and positive I can be there for her and if I'm feeling shaky then perhaps I can't. But again, thanks to all the words of wisdom and support I got from you lovely crew on here - it really helped xxxx :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->