Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Tnt - how you babe :hugs:

kiki - I love this group!! Soo supportive :) :hugs: Well be ere for the next 9months aswell

delila - how are you hun?

Lezze - Aww hun :hugs: glad your back in contact with your friend :) bring on your bfp this year!!

really want some mash... Or jacket potato with tuna - only outa the oven though... But im working soo cant :( damn it!!

any of the uk ladies watch Eastenders? I refused to watch it because I knew what was going to happen. Its quite sickening really!! Xx

char - i hope you start to feel better soon honey. that coughing sounds dreadful! i've never heard of eastenders :shrug:

delilah - you give me hope honey. i'm scared to rely on it too much but you and sbb make me somewhat optimistic. how are you? are you and DH relaxing now and going with the flow? you very much deserve your :bfp: very soon!

tnt - i just love your avatar, you are totally rocking it! thanks for the encouragement :hugs: hope your day brightens up, i saw your FB status.

kiki - still so happy for you. is your DH super happy too? i hope i can follow suit! i love this group as well, they have made me feel extremely welcome when i first jumped in around april.

leeze - i'm loving your attitude girl. you have this cycle to focus on now, forget the ones in the past and make the most of it!

Wow how much news have I missed!!

SBB - a massive congratulations, he is gorgeous and what a day to be born on. I hope you are getting as much rest as possible inbetween staring at your little man in amazement!

Kiki - wow a BFP!!!! I am pretty sure its going to keep on getting darker yay yay yay!!

Never - Oh how to keep someone in suspense eh?! I hope this is it for you, how nerve wracking and exciting.

Leeze - keep your spirits up, we will be screaming with you when you get your BFP. I believe everything happens for a reason and always when it is meant to.

Kel - hope you are well?

Char - hiya, hope that cough goes soon.

AFM - I can eat again! Only very tiny amounts but atleast i'm getting some goodness in me. Possibly a gastro bug or something as i'm feeling alot better but washed out and dehydrated. Feeling better in myself and still got sore bb's so hopefully little bean is growing well in there.

And can I just say what a lot of excitement on this thread for the start of the year.

Never- Thanks hun! Ya I keep having these nightmares about Amy and they involve cheating and her hating me! Which is funny now cause I know it would never happen...but waking up to it really sucks. My ex (first love) cheated on me with my best friend after I got stabbed and I think sometimes it still plays with my subconcious even though I KNOW im over that sense it was so long ago but i think its just my insecurities playing with me. Though I know Amy and I been together for 5 years in April and she got cheated on too so she knows how it feels and I know it wont happen...but DAMN those nightmares! :haha:

Char- I am doing pretty good I suppose. :haha: Cleaning house and shampooing carpets today. I love to clean way too much! Are you getting any better hun?

Kikki- This thread is pretty much the ONLY one I am on the most. I dont really read any others because I feel MOST comfy here and love these girls...they have ALWAYS been there through it ALL sense I joined in April. So we will all def be here for you.

Leeze- Sounds like a GREAT game plan! AF always plays with our emotions. Mine for sure with AF due tomorrow. Glad you are beginning to be on the mend with your BF. Im sure it will just get better and better!

Awww SBB...he is a cutie for sure, what was his weight? I bet it still hasn't sunk in yet. I can't imagine seeing my little girl but holy frick I can say I'm due this month now :happydance:

Never...cool about the line, that NEVER happened to me when I got a :bfn:, I never saw an evap or shadow or anything. I'm shitting myself for you but just want you to test :rofl:

:hi: kel....where are you at with your cycle? Are you just seeig what happens or still temping/taking maca etc??

yazzy..yey glad your feeling better. Hopefully it was just a bug and not the start of your ms. I don't think I had any real let up till I was about 9 weeks and then I would have one good day a week till about 16 weeks :)

Char..I hear you on the coughing. Just glad Im getting it now, rather than a few weeks when I'm due. Labour and being ill does not sound nice!!

Leeze...glad your feeling more upbeat. Defo new month and another great chance :D

TNT...aww hun, I hear you on those awful dreams. Ive had loads of them types of dreams, make you feel crap for the rest of the day :hugs:

Happy new years to my favorite ladies...

Sbb I am so happy for u and Danny he is gorgeous and oh so juicy (bahamian phrase for super cute).

Kiki huge congrats

Never omg I'm freaking out over here I think this is it for u and I am over the moon for u. What r. U'r symptoms like?

We are back in Atlantic city and I had a blast skiing despite my bfn at 12dpo.....I am 14dpo today and starting to feel cranky so at will be here tomorrow....:

Oh and char...nope couldn't bring myself to watch eastenders. Hate the thought of that story line so I'm giving it a wide berth!! One born every minute starts 10th Jan, think i'l stick to things like that :D

:rofl: linny all i have is a digital test and i'm scared to use it because it's more expensive than the other test and if it's BFN it will be a waste!

ttc - no symptoms that jump out at me.. :shrug:
i've noticed frequent urination today (maybe i just have been drinking a lot?)
increase CM other days
darkened areolas with the bumps (but i think i get this most the time?)
twinges, pulls, etc (could be anything)
gas (obviously anything could cause this, lol)
metallic in mouth at some points (but i have implants that are metal...)
skin break out on chin
my boobs have yet to be sore once this cycle which is odd for me and i haven't yet been bloated. :shrug:

Wow never those symptoms are really promising......I really am crossing everything for u pls test soon!!!!

Ok Never, I shall let you leave me in suspense for a couple more days but after that you have to put me outta my misery before I go into early labour with all the excitement :D

:hi: ttc

:haha: :haha: sure do love you girls :hugs: i'm so tempted to test in the morning with the digital just because i know we are going to be doing a lot of running tomorrow our first day back from break. i'm so scared that i might harm the possible bean! :shock:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Linny is seriously cracken me up right now! Better watch out Never....baby might just come out soon with all the suspense you are putting us through!!! :haha:

Hello Ladies!

I needed to tell you all... I think I just got my :bfp: !!!!
I woke up, took my temp and instead of dropping off, it went up! I didn't know what to do. haha. So of course i tested.
It's faint but it's there and it's pink. It came up within 3 minutes. I woke DH up and he jumped out of bed and he sees it too so i'm not crazy! :) AF is due today according to FF because of my LP. And if it goes by my 27 day cycle, it would be due tomorrow.
So I'm just asking you all to keep your FX'd that it gets darker!! I'm praying!! [-o<

Thank you!!!

SBB- Just wanted to say Congratulations again!! I cannot wait to see pictures and hear all about him! xx

Kiki oh wow so happy for you:hugs::happydance: may it get super dark in the morning and please post a picture for us to look at :happydance: yay! get to see another BFP in th MACA group and Im glad your BFP came quick as well thats what we want none of this months on end any more for any one :flower:

so i'm such a loon! i read one of my test way after the time limit and it has a line. i know you aren't supposed to, but i didn't mean to actually. it gives me hope, but i know i can't rely on it. hoping it's a good sign though :) all i can do is hope!

SAY WHAT! the only time that happens pet is when its a BFP or and evap and you soooo know its an evap! when I done a test it was either + or - oh and my BFP is still there man the ones I have for my DD from nearly 3 year ago are still + I can post pictures if you want! my nerves I am so excited for you dont use the digital if you can get a normal one later tomorrow and if you can skip the run! :hugs: take care pet!

Here is the email photo Suz just sent me

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE- look at those chubby cheeks

dang I just wanna squish him up and give those cheeks kisses

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/LilSamuel.jpg

OH wow Kel thanks for posting :thumbup::thumbup:

SBB he is just sooooo handsome I feel the same as Kel he is a looker and I sooo hope you are ok, did they use foreceps :hugs: ouch!

WOW the excitment is hopping off the page at me tonight :happydance:

Leeze- Thank you!! I'm hoping Never is right behind too! And you too! ALL of you! Let this be a big year of lots of bfps!!

Char & Tnt- It truly is a wonderful group! I love how supportive you all are and how you all stay around for everyone! I'm so excited to be able to share my journey with all of you and have you share yours with me!

Never- I feel so welcomed as well! Especially since I just joined this thread. DH is very happy! He's so funny! He's like "Do i look like a dad?" I tell him that he will soon enough! :D
And about your symptoms..
I had a skin break out as well which is never this bad.
Increased CM on certain days but not every day.
My boobs have had a different effect as well. They hurt right after O which never happens but I didn't read too into it because it could be anything. But then they stopped hurting a couple days ago when that is usually when they start! I also haven't been bloated which I usually am! So those are promising for you!! All the same signs! :D Fx'd for you!!

I also got dizzy yesterday when my temp dropped and this morning dizzy again. I have vivid crazy dreams almost every night. One where I found out I was pregnant 3 days after my Birthday this month which is the day I O'd and conceived! So that was interesting! (Sorry that's so long. I just thought maybe you would want to know! I know I would want too! :))

Yazzy- Thank you hun!! Darker Darker Darker!! It needs to get darker!! :)

ttc- Thank you so much!

tnt - i agree with you. linny is cracking me up! i would hate to have to explain to linny's DH that she went into early labor due to my not testing! :haha:

celtic - i've googled a lot and everything i keep getting is that evaps on FRER's don't happen a lot. i'm sure it does sometimes, but it doesn't seem to on FRER's very often. i might bite the bullet tomorrow morning and take the digital. if nothing, i will have to run with the pack, and try and get a FRER tomorrow night. unfortunately there is no way to get out of running in the military unless you have a profile. boo!

kiki - our symptoms seem identical! i've had vivid dreams every night as well. one night i dreamed that DH and i didn't find out until i was 7 weeks pregnant but i was so overjoyed when i did. also other dreams not involving pregnancy. i have lots of CM one day but not a lot the others. my boobs have not hurt once and i haven't been bloated once. i get dizzy, but that is a normal thing for me. i think it's because my thyroid is very active. that is so cute of your DH! :haha: my DH is already freaking out about money and living and what car we will own, lol, and i told him i need a positive pregnancy test before he starts thinking all of that. :rofl: he has two kids, but this one will be a permanent fixture as the other two were just girlfriends. it's not too long at all. i like to share the experience with you and i hope we can be bump buddies! pray for tomorrow morning! :yipee:

tnt - i agree with you. linny is cracking me up! i would hate to have to explain to linny's DH that she went into early labor due to my not testing! :haha:

celtic - i've googled a lot and everything i keep getting is that evaps on FRER's don't happen a lot. i'm sure it does sometimes, but it doesn't seem to on FRER's very often. i might bite the bullet tomorrow morning and take the digital. if nothing, i will have to run with the pack, and try and get a FRER tomorrow night. unfortunately there is no way to get out of running in the military unless you have a profile. boo!

kiki - our symptoms seem identical! i've had vivid dreams every night as well. one night i dreamed that DH and i didn't find out until i was 7 weeks pregnant but i was so overjoyed when i did. also other dreams not involving pregnancy. i have lots of CM one day but not a lot the others. my boobs have not hurt once and i haven't been bloated once. i get dizzy, but that is a normal thing for me. i think it's because my thyroid is very active. that is so cute of your DH! :haha: my DH is already freaking out about money and living and what car we will own, lol, and i told him i need a positive pregnancy test before he starts thinking all of that. :rofl: he has two kids, but this one will be a permanent fixture as the other two were just girlfriends.

Never what am I thinking hun :haha: ha I like to see me try and not use a digital you know Im sure the exercise will be fine your body used to it any way even with a few days break. :hugs: FX for you to have a deffinate answer but reading your journal about your bio mum not finding out toll you were 5 months who to say your not the same :winkwink:

Never- Yes they do sound identical! That is why I wanted to tell you! It sounds so promising for you!! That was my only dream involving pregnancy. The rest had nothing to do with it but they were so vivid and just so random! So cute about your DH! I love when they get so excited! I'm praying so hard for you tomorrow morning!! I would LOVE to be bump buddies!

Celtic! I read your post! And forgot to THANK YOU as well! Do I already have baby brain? :rofl: I will definitely post a pic in the morning! I love maca! haha. I am telling everyone about it!!

Never - the digital tests aren't as sensitive I don't think so maybe if you can get a cheaper one that is more sensitive and then use your digital one in a couple days...either way we want you to test again!!!

Linny - oh no I hope its not ms...I am struggling with the tiredness, I am normally an early riser but have struggled to get out of bed before 9am everyday...its crazy let alone feeling yuk aswell lol!

AFM - I think after having an emotional day yesterday I am starting to understand its all normal and i'm getting more excited about everything again...phew :) You girls are great and thank you for all reassuring me. I have so many plans and am going to make this a brilliant year!

So come on girls lets get the rest of those BFP's...Dandy, Leeze, Kel and AJ...wishing for you.

Was going to wait until the morning but I couldn't help myself!! This beats all faint lines!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0217 2.jpg
    IMG_0217 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe