Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kiki - luv the test :thumbup: Aww bless your hubby :) hell be a daddy in 9months :haha:

never - Yea I know what you mean about the digi test being damn pricey!! When I got my bfn, it stayed as a bfn lol its still a bfn (I havent got it with me,its at OH House) I wish our vaginas came with flashing lights to show when were pregnant :haha: be soo much bloody easier!!

Yazzy - glad your belly is better :) have you seen your mw yet?? Pregnancy is one rollercoaster ride!!

Celtic - Whens your buba due?? My memory is too rubbish :(

Linny - Ooh nearly your time :haha:

Ttc - Sorry about the bfn BUT Im still hopefull for you :) not out until af shows ;)

:hi: to everyone else yet to pop in. :kiss:

Sbb - hope your resting babe :hugs:
Xxx

AFM - Well my cough is slowly going :happydance: finally... But it seems that soo many ppl have got this cold with chesty cough :(

Ooh Yea who said one born every minute is back? Well excited for it :) prob scare me now im actually pregnant tho :haha:

work 2mra - boring :( :(
xx

Celtic - Whens your buba due?? My memory is too rubbish :(

Linny - Ooh nearly your time :haha:

Ttc - Sorry about the bfn BUT Im still hopefull for you :) not out until af shows ;)

:hi: to everyone else yet to pop in. :kiss:

Sbb - hope your resting babe :hugs:
Xxx

Thats ok:haha: Im due the 18 but because of the GD I will be induced early so depending on how well things are going any time after 37 weeks prob more 38 on less I go early which I doubt it :haha: so I guess that means I have about 9 to 10 weeks left!:wacko:

AFM - Well my cough is slowly going :happydance: finally... But it seems that soo many ppl have got this cold with chesty cough :(

Ooh Yea who said one born every minute is back? Well excited for it :) prob scare me now im actually pregnant tho :haha:

work 2mra - boring :( :(
xx

Me I watched the christmas special if you want the link to it, the next series starts soon I think :happydance:

it starts the 10 of jan

Celtic - bloody hell I remember when you said LO is a boy :haha: them weeks will seriously fly!! Ive noticed how quick times moving now :) ah I watched a lil of one born at xmas!! Love one born every minute. Remember in the last serious, the young girl whos mum promised her a sausage and egg MCmuffin?? That would be me :haha: yum yum!!

xx

Thank you all SO much!!!! You all deserve your bfps more than anyone I know!!

Char, Celtic, & Yazzy- Did any of you ladies have cramping in early pregnancy? I know I have read about it and it's totally okay but it worries me! Feels like AF is around the corner! Also, Should I stop taking the maca?

Thank you!

Thank you all SO much!!!! You all deserve your bfps more than anyone I know!!

Char, Celtic, & Yazzy- Did any of you ladies have cramping in early pregnancy? I know I have read about it and it's totally okay but it worries me! Feels like AF is around the corner! Also, Should I stop taking the maca?

Thank you!

I heard cramping is normal! As long as your not spotting. And when I got my bfp I immediately stopped the maca because there isn't enough research to say its okay during preg. But this is also totally up to you babe!:thumbup:

Hi Gals!

Never- Anxious to see what the AM brings, my dear! DH and I just going with the flow. Well, he is going with the flow. I'm still temping..will start doing opks again maybe starting tomorrow. I even got some softcups to try out this cycle. I did a test drive on them, and I couldn't tell if I had them in right. ha! it didn't feel like I had something in there, so im assuming it was in the right place:haha: Im just not putting the pressure on him "to perform" on command, if that makes sense.

Hi Char! How are you feeling?

Linny- YOU'RE NEXT!!!:thumbup:

TnT- you know, I have those dreams- pretty often. At least once a month. I had them! I wish we could pinpoint what the underlying message is when we have those visions. but, then again, maybe its good NOT to know.

Celtic- I have been meaning to ask- are you just on insulin alone? or are you on anything else? Reason I ask- I am a type 2 diabetic. before my first m/c - my primary care doc took me off my metformin and put me on insulin. After my 2nd m/c and switching OB/GYN they told me that the next time I got pregnant- to stay on the metformin. no one was really clear on the advantages or disadvantages to either one.:shrug:

SBB- hope you're getting LOTS of SUGAR from your angel- ( and catching rest in between )

Hi TTC, Kel, Kiki, Dandy, Yazzy ....im sure i've missed a lot more :blush:

Hey delia....I was wondering the same thing bout the diabetes. I recently found out I have high insulin levels. I'm on 2000mg of metformin right now and was told if I got preg again I had to take 1000mg a day during preg. I have never been told I was diabetic...am I? My insulin level was 54 and they would prefer below 17 but below 10 is better. I have no clue what all this means?? :dohh: ps I love your new pic. So cute and your hair looks really good.
I like ur approach to less stress on dh. I think after so long with losses and trying for a long time it gets to be too much. I even think so with just inseminating.

Never-r u testing in am? I'm confused. Lol if so lots of prayers and FX.

Right off to watch a movie. Have a gd night...ps I'm on my celly thts why I type in txt. :haha:

Kiki - Yea I had the cramps - I thought exactly the same as you !am I jus about to start af'. Its your uterus growing :) it lasted ages for me lol. And Yea I stopped taking maca when I got my bfp (Well I stopped before) :)

dandy - :hi: how you doing hun? :hugs:

Delila & Tnt - I hate it when docs say something... Then dont explain it fully!! Spesh if theyve been a doc for years!!

never - are you testing today? Aww good luck :)

AFM - work today. Going to be late but I dont care, feeling rather sicky!! Im soo tired at the mo :( and ill be working 6days from now on. Im gna have a meeting with my manager because I dont think I can do it! Xx

tnt- i woke up too late to test :haha: i was running around like a mad woman so i wouldn't miss formation.

delilah - i love soft cups! even when it's not my fertile time, they come in handy.

going to try and buy some FRER's when i get off work.

everyone have a good day! :wave:

:wave: char, im good thanx :hugs: how are you feeling? do you have a bump yet?

im getting quite annoyed that i havent Oved yet :grr:

Dandy - ppl tell me I have but I cant see it, doesnt help I already had a belly :haha: im not surprised hun!! Wha cd you on now?. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->