Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:hi: ladies

very quick one from me as my OH has just got home and it's CD10 and we're on the every other night BDing at the moment - no signs of O yet, I'm hoping for Saturday or Sunday but want to make sure we do everything to try to catch that egg!!

SBB - Sammuel is a little darling!! And, you have got a very good looking family there! Thanks for sharing your photos, it looks like lots of very special moments for all of you!! Here's to many more of those in the years ahead!!! :hugs:

Sparkle - good luck honey - I bet it's feeling scary but soon it will all be over and you'll have a lovely little baby in your arms!!! :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, will catch up properly later in the week :hugs::hugs:

Evening ladies :hi:

never - Omg a bfn? Damn girl id be going mad! I understand :hugs:love you lots!!

kel - was jus thinking, you had your tooth fixed yet??

kiki - Aww my friend is 7weeks infront of me :) its luvly to think our kids will be the same age!!

Ttc - you live in the bahamas? How luvly. Wna swap :haha:

I know ive forgotten some of you ladies, im feeling tired today!
I heard a sad story earlier. One of my clients, shes only in her 50s but anyways her daughters in her 30s and shes having someone carry a baby for her because she went through the menopause when she was 23! How sad :(
xx

thanx kiki, i live in Brisbane - Queensland :) if you do ever come all this way we will have to meet up for sure :thumbup:

gosh i hope I ov soon :dohh: im beginning to feel a bit hopeless like another long cycle is in the works :dohh:

hey Leeze....

Char- nope not fixed yet.... the implant will not be covered under my insurance- considered cosmetic- and well with christmas just passing and our BIG HUGE Super Bowl party we are having in a few weeks- moo-laa is tight right now.. the flipper is fine for now until I can get some money dug up....

OMG 23 years old MENOPAUSE.... oh god how horrid.. I mean I know it is coming up for me soon- TRUST me once you hit 30 IT GOES VERY FAST... but I couldn't imagine 23

DANDY seriously I am gonna SLAP YOU....:lol:.........stop........ your last cover line was at 36.20 and you are still BELOW that but on your way UP.................. ya know not every month wil be the same- you may not get ANY EWCM this time around... heck the month i got PG I felt NOTHING--- in fact I truly believed I was COMPLETELY OUT.. you go back to like pages 30-50 on this thread you will see SBB-Welshie- and my convos....

kel :dohh: you are right, i just looked at my chart, and im only 1 day after i Oved last cycle, so here's hoping its still on its way...but soon :thumbup: i reckon that i Ov when i start to doubt it will happen, :shrug:

so i guess it can happen with no signs or symptoms

kel :dohh: you are right, i just looked at my chart, and im only 1 day after i Oved last cycle, so here's hoping its still on its way...but soon :thumbup: i reckon that i Ov when i start to doubt it will happen, :shrug:

so i guess it can happen with no signs or symptoms

Thank you.. goofy butt................... I know the wait SUXS- it suxs BAD.. but tis life muh friend :) :hugs:

:haha: my butt aint goofy :haha: too true, im trying to focus on other things, and not just let life pass me by while im ttc :dohh:

im going to give dancing with dogs classes a try with my dog :), its just tricks to music, he loves learning tricks :thumbup: that will be fun, and i do agility with him. i might focus on my weightloss too

:haha: if you taught them to think they prob would love it :thumbup:

I know someone whos dog does not think at all, you hold a treat out for my dog and he offers all diff tricks, yet this other dog i know would just sit there and stare at this treat until you would give it to them lol it was soo funny :haha: stupid dog :dohh:

ahh Drake is to old now (13 this June) and Bridget has picked up his BAD HABITS.... she will be 5 in May--

she plays with her one bone- god help us the day that thing falls apart.. Drake doesn't even know how to fetch a ball..... never did.. he just likes to lick and crawl up our asses :rofl:

:rofl: wow 13, thats a good age, what kinda dog is he? and what is bridget?

it took a bit of practise but raz finally got the hang of fetch, its alot better than me running around after the ball and him :haha: he just loves to learn tricks, i run out of ideas and he just watches me like "more mum!!" :dohh: i can get frustrated with him when he doesnt get it :dohh: but thats my fault for having too high expectations :dohh: when he is just learning the trick, but once i calm down its fun for both of us :thumbup:

LOL I can see you now running around fetching :rofl:

they both are lab mixes--- Drake the yellow and Bridge the black-small though VERY small---- you didn't seem them in the video I posted a while back? :lol:

oh yep now you refreshed my memory :thumbup: cute :)

gosh i'd get some good exercise if i had to fetch :rofl:

hey kel here are a couple of vids of my baby (my dog)

just playing with other doggy friends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMp8OxOQX9U

doing some training https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCDEEZ-bw6w

and more training https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5JBFqkrE6E

you can just see the intelligence in his eyes i reckon :thumbup: you can tell im a very proud mum :)

HA HA HA HA Dandy is that you talking???? YOU TALK FUNNY.. :rofl:

very IMPRESSIVE-- I wish I could get mine to do that... they know " lets go to bed " and they get up and go straight to their beds in our bedroom.. LOL sad isn't it...

:rofl: which vid, i wanna play it to hear me talk ok yeah thats me talking :dohh: i dont have an accent :shrug: that i can hear

raz sees me so much as move off the couch after 8pm and he is ready standing at the bedroom door :haha:

i made the same comment about kels recent vid mom2 :thumbup: i still think her accent is funnier :rofl: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->