Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

nahh your's is the FUNNIEST... Bahhahhaha

but yes you are soo right that music in the backround,, bbbahahhaha

OK I am off to bed

NEVER IF YOU LOG ON.... GOOOOOOOOOO BUCKEYES..

talk with ya in the AM

:rofl: :trouble: nope yours is the funniest :trouble:

whats wrong with my music?? i love queen!!

night kel sleep tight :hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

kel - Ahh the good old flapper ;) :haha:

dandy - are you misbehaving?? Wait till Sbb gets on, your in trouble ;)

im fed up of looking for a flat :( the ones I like have something wrong with them. Grr! Wish we had got the house :(

chat later luvly ladies Xxx

Ok dandy have I missed a telling off opportunity?!

Sorry I haven't caught up - what have I missed? Someone fill me in!!!!

Sammuel is doing well, he has jaundice but that's pretty common. He is feeding really well. It hurts and my boobs are ENORMOUS!!! but I think once my nipples toughen up it will be ok...
I'll try and post a couple more pics later x x x

Glad you are doing well SBB and Sammuel is feeding well. Can't wait to see more pics :)

Dandy - ha ha now you will get caught out for causing trouble lol. Anyway have a word with those ovaries of yours, this is going to be your year :)

Char - hiya! Hope you are well, the perfect place will appear at the right time for you. I hope you find it soon to put your mind at rest.

Kel - oooh you had an early morning and here's me struggling to get up at 6.30am lol.

Never - I understand you need to not get too involved into you know for definite. I hope this is going to be a good outcome. My friend got her BFP a good week or more after AF was due with her first but it came up straight away with her second - weird huh!

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well.

AFM- got started last night with my work plans, automating my dog training business so I can just turn up and teach without having to think about much which paves the way to me starting on stocking up goods to sell online to start my eventual shop. Also have great plans about moving to a large farmhouse with lots of land but this will involve a family venture with my mum and sis - although we will be living in our own areas of the house....I just hope my OH will be ok with the idea. It will make life so much easier with all the animals we have between us and also with a little one.

Anyway i'm feeling alot better in myself this week, still not getting enough sleep but I think that's because I worry about everything! Getting used to the idea of a little person now but now am worrying about how I will manage with not just popping out and whether me and OH will be ok...I wasn't worried about OH at all before but now I am ha ha I am crazy sometimes lol.

Anyway have a great day everyone :)

Hi ya ladies

going to be a quick one this AM as I am at work and I have lots to do before we ALL leave at 3pm for our LATE holiday luncheon (gonna be a LONG ASS day for me)

Dandy if SBB can't slap you- you KNOW I wil do it for her since she is so busy now a days..:rofl:

Char- yep the good ole flapper- flipper what ever you want to call it.. I am getting use to it....

Yazzy- glad you are going ahead with the work plans.. MAY EVERYTHING work out for you

Suz---- so sorry your Ta Ta's hurt... OUCHIE- but like you said they will toughen up... hee hee hee... Just keep lil man in the sunlite in the house.. he'll be fine..... I can't wait to see NEW pics.. but I will have to wait til I get home to view them... OH WAIT no I don't.. not with my new phone I got for Christmas....my Blackberry.. WHOOPIE....

soooooooooooo AFM- to my UTTER surprise HUGE temp drop.... NOTHING NEW.... bahhahahaaaa if it happened today then I will be happy as a pig in crap if not... on my merry little way just like norm...

btw------------- Never sorry about -- ya know :winkwink: hee hee hee... I watched til half time then fell asleep... Jeff came up to bed after the game was over and told me how BAD Ohio played in the second quarter.....

ok ok ok I REALLY need to get to work

talk to later chickas

Ok dandy have I missed a telling off opportunity?!

Sorry I haven't caught up - what have I missed? Someone fill me in!!!!

Sammuel is doing well, he has jaundice but that's pretty common. He is feeding really well. It hurts and my boobs are ENORMOUS!!! but I think once my nipples toughen up it will be ok...
I'll try and post a couple more pics later x x x

Hey hun, they do and the pain should go as well and it doesnt hurt any more, how are your nipples doing any blisters!! how his latch if your getting blisters then you might just have to check he is not just sucking the nipple but the whole nipple and areola as well! if that makes sense, also when it hurts it should be when he latches on for the first minute or two but not for the whole feed were your sitting tense and toes are curling LOL

my poor breast killed me on my last little boy he had such tiny mouth he could'nt fit enough in! so I had to go with it till he grew a bit, he loved his boob so much and I loved feeding him so I didnt mind, but I found one side feeding helped you can get your breasts to produce enough for a feed from one side giving a rest to one side, also get some https://www.lansinoh.com/products/hpa-lanolin it is a god send and really works as well and its safe you dont need to wipe it off! before you feed.

they actually told me my DD would prob hurt me for the same reason tiny mouth but I was fine with her dont remember having any problems at all which Im hoping is the same this time, I have my cream ready all ready!

cant wait for more pictures!

Dandy you have been told :haha: you will OV w:hugs:

TNT sent you on some recipes :flower:

hello to all the other lovely ladies :hugs:

Thanks Celtic - I'm glad it gets better. The midwife said he is latching perfectly. I guess it's just (most peoples :haha:) nipples aren't used to being sucked so often so they need to get used to it. Once they toughen up I reckon it will be ok.

I will definitely persevere because it's lovely to be able to feed him. I'm a bit in awe about how much milk I'm producing and how he just takes it, it's really amazing actually what our bodies do. Apart from the birth bit - that's just f**king stupid, they could have made a much easier option, like a door on your belly, we could check baby and jut take him out at 40 weeks!! :rofl:

I have the lansinoh stuff - it's fab! My mum also got me some nipple sheilds which worked great but are too big for my nipples so she's getting me some smaller ones. They just give a bit of relief while they toughen up!

I hope you get it easier this time...

Kell I hope it's ov time. Baby Jesus has worn one of his outfits! It's too big but he puked on EVERYTHING and so we had to use some of the bigger stuff. So cute!! I'll take a pic next time and send it to you. He wears his little diddy socks too :D

Yazzy your business plans and house plans sound so exciting! I am sure you can make a real success of it all.
My relationship with OH was a bit weird throughout pregnancy, we weren't as close, I didn't like to be cuddled etc and sex was hardly at the front of my mind! But he was so great during the birth and so wonderful with Sammuel it's all good now :D Obviously sex is now even further from the front of my mind! But that's ok... We'll do it again one day - maybe in a couple of years :rofl:

x x x

Attachments

• First bath 4.1.11.jpg
    First bath 4.1.11.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry for the selfish post. I just wanted to jump on and say thank you so much for all your support over the last 9 months. You have brightened up my day, helped me through some shitty days and made me laugh. I am so happy to of found you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have a few things that need tacking care of before tomorrow, so am going to be busy for the next couple of hours.

The next time i log on i should be holding my little princess :happydance::happydance:

Thanks again ladies :hugs::hugs: I will text linny as soon as she is here :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lots of love everyone NEVER good luck for Friday, I know there's a BFP waiting there somewhere.

SBB, hope you are ok and your boobies settle down soon :hugs::hugs:

Right ladies I am off to have a baby :wacko:

Sparkle the very best of luck and I cant wait to hear your update and see baby so happy for you :hugs: what way are they enducing you if its the gel I think you need to lie down for a while after they insert it, but then get councing on a ball as soon as you can, if they just need to start a drip and break your waters which is likely if your cervix is soft and a little open! if you plan on getting the epidural then get it early so its worn off a little for pushing make it easier but here less of me and my advice LOL the very best of luck :hugs:

SBB it so does get easier and the pain deffo goes I promise that cream should work very quickly when I got it after a few days of pain with my last little boy, a friend sent it up to me I was bran new in less than two days, I used nipple shields as well good for a break and give the nipples a chance to recover :flower:

oooh he is so cute, I can not wait now!

Kel - be a good girl & go to work' ive finished :haha:

Sbb - Aww lil sammuel is soo adorable :) Sorry your nipnips hurt, like you said it will get better :) :hugs:

Yazzy - wahoo go girl!! Sounds like a good plan to me :thumbup:I really dont wna go back to work once im on maternity leave :( id luv to be self employed!!

sparkle - Aww good luck babe :hugs: will be thinking of you 2mra :)

celtic - not long for you either now :) gosh times flying!
xx

SBB - thank you, that is really reassuring what you have said about yours and your OH's relationship. I have been running to my mum and sister more for company but OH is being good so I can't complain. I think we'll benefit from getting out and doing more together as we've got stuck in a bit of a rut to be honest.

Love that pic of Sammuel. Sooooo cute!! Sounds like you are doing great so far and long may it continue.

Char - yep I have no intention of coming back to my work next year, I will admittedly be working my butt off to run my own business but have plenty of support so I am ready for it.

Sparkle - a huge good luck and look forward to hearing baby has arrived safely.

Hello ladies. I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself.

I'm 28 and DH is 41 in Texas. I've recently stumbled upon MACA ROOT and I'm very interested, what got me more was this thread. I laid in bed for about an hour last night on my cell reading as much as I could and catching up on most of these ladies stories.

We had a loss at 8w 4d 06.10.08 and a CP 2.23.09, and I'm almost DESPERATE ](*,) to try anything now to get a :bfp:. DH isn't into taking anything and he will NOT go to the fertility clinic to be checked. He's a hard headed soldier, but I love him anyways. Therefore I feel it's up to me to do what I can. I think mostly it is my body that's not taking. Again I saw this thread and right now the support in it is what I need. Good to join ladies.

SPARK hunni GOOD LUCK- I will be thinking of you tomorrow.. .Lil Spark-let will be here

Suz- awww to big- glad they are TOO big and not to small... :)

Char- LUCKY you- done with work.... I still have half a days worth

:hi: Celtic- Yazzy :hi:

NCotte- WELCOME hun- 1st off very sorry for your loss :hugs: but I gotta say SECOND.. TEXAS chicka--- sweet-- please oh please tell me you are a Cowboys fan???????? cause me and the hubby are HUGE Cowboy fans and make a trip to Texas every other year to go see a game... :rofl: please sit back and enjoy the ride in this thread- make yourself at home- it gets a little crazy in herr from time to time but the gals are WONDERFUL in this thread.....

cnotte- welcome! sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

sparkle - good luck honey! i can't wait to see pictures.

dandy - i hope o is around the corner for you sweetheart. even with ovulation in the next two days, it will be a shorter cycle than what you used to have.

SBB - hope you are having fun on 24/7 mommy duty!

celtic & linny - you are right behind sparkle. eeeeek!

hi to everyone else!!

:wave: Hi ladies! Can I join the Maca train? :) Let me introduce myself...
My name is Brittani, Im 25 and MY DH (28) are from Ohio, US. We have been actively TTC for 2.5 years with 4 mc.:cry:
January of 2009 I had my first FS appointment, which in turn put me on provera to regulate my cycles. It wasnt and isnt unusal for me to go 8-9-even 10 months between cycles. Metformin, and Clomid. Of course on top of those I was taking my prenatals and extra folic acid. I stopped treatment in June of 2009 because I was going through an unusual amount of stress and was on the brink of a nervous breakdown. I have since removed those unusual stresses from my life and was able to achieve 3 months of a NORMAL cycle! I even managed to Ovulate! October's cycle turned into a chemical preg...I was starting to get excited when it was ripped from me. :cry::cry:

SO....with the awesome research of my wonderful BFF and neighbor PrayinForBaby, she found Maca! DH and I started on the 1st of this month taking 2500mg a day and I'm really hoping to see some results! I would at least like to see a somewhat normal cycle! I am sooooo very glad I found this thread!!! So, can I join? :) :) :)

Yazzy - Well babe my fingers are crossed :) I know you can do it - Spesh with baby to motivate you!!

Ncotte - welcome hun :hugs: Sorry about your losses!! The girls are a great bunch, couldnT meet nicer ppl. Anything you wna know, theyll answer :) and ill try to answer but alotof the girls know more then me :)

kel - have you O yet??

never - how you doing :hugs:

all this talk of labour is making me nervous - even tho im not even half way yet!! Sbb tell me more about your labour, im intreeged xx .

Babyw - welcome :hugs: Sorry to hear about your struggle :( maca is brilliant!! Your gorgeous from your pic!! The girls on ere are soo supportive, youll be Well looked after :thumbup: xx

xcharx- Thanks so much! Im really looking forward to see what happens with the Maca. I can already tell I have more energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->