Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

So, can I join

ABSOLUTELY... the more the merrier in here I always say :) very sorry to hear your struggles and loss (know it all to well) but there are a few of us that are also LONG CYCLED chicks - and I am one of them-----

Char- I have no flicking clue if I have or not............ I guess I gotta wait and see what tomorrow's temps bring.... I have had crampies the last 2 days but no EWCM (but I never do anyways)

Hi Never :hi: what's up with you?????? still no AF

SBB- Oh he is just a doll! I could look at pictures of him all day! :)

Sparkle- Good Luck!! I will be thinking of you!! Cannot wait to hear when she is here!

CNotte & Baby- Welcome! Sorry for your losses. :hugs: I recently joined this thread and these women are all so welcoming and supportive! It is a great thread to be a part of! It was my first cycle using Maca and I highly suggest it. It definitely helped me!

Hello all you lovely ladies!!

Ladies thank you so much for welcoming me!! I'm so glad to be here.

I'm 5'4 102lbs (healthy) and taking 1000mg daily. DH is 5'8 155lbs (healthy) taking 500mg daily. It won't take much to get into our systems as 'small' as we are. We work out 5 days a week and do cardio and light rep weights. I had a fertility spec. tell me I needed to gain 40lbs to conceive. It was a load of !@#$ considering the month after I saw her I got PG (that was the CP). Either way my cycles are all out of whack, between 33 - 45 days long.

Basically our goal is to get PG before the end of April considering DH deploys then. :sad2:

Aside from that to the ladies with Maca :bfp:'s could you update me on how you did it and what you did to get it? I'd highly appreciate it!!

Kel - ah Well if you have are you in with a chance??

never - I forgot to ask. Wha cd did you have the spotting/bleeding??

kiki - how you feeling :)

Xxx

Evening all :D

Kel....oop a BIG temp drop today I see.....you best be jumping on Jeff every chance you get :winkwink: Hows the snow over there now?

SBB.....awwww such a lil cutie boy!!! Loving the pics! NOT loving all the sore nipple talk :rofl: :haha: It seems to be a common thing at first in BF so I'm shitting it even more. think I may invest in a pair of nipple shields......how the heck do you know what size to get them in???

Sparkle......:yipee: :yipee: :happydance: for your induction tomorrow! I sooo can't wait to hear she's here :D Good luck honey :hugs: :hugs:

Celtic.....I hope your on standby for when Ive popped out Little Little, your fab with the advice :D

Yazzy...how you feeling now? Anymore sickness? Hope it was a bug after all!!

Never....:wacko: on another :bfn: must be sooo annoying with :witch: AWOL as well :hugs: :hugs: You gonna test friday again?

:hi:char

:hi: Cnotte & BabyW and welcome! Its a fab bunch of girls, we have a great laugh together and were always here to listen to each other. As you can see we have a mixture of ladies either ttc, limbo & preggo and we stick together. Hope you enjoy :D

Cnotte - I took 1000mg for a week,then the following week 2000mg and the week after I took 3000mg. After 3 weeks I forgot to take it soo I thought id wait for my next cycle to start before taking it... And BANG My next cycle never came because id concieved :) I was very lucky with how quick it worked. My OH Wasnt taking any maca & he has a low sperm count. Xx

char - CD23, 24, 26, 27 nothing on CD25.

linny - maybe. i don't know, i'm kind of giving up hope girl.

Never - it is soo strange! Wha cd you on now hun? Xx

sbb and kel :argh: you both scare me :argh:

sbb - yes i think a door would be a good idea, :thumbup: least its over with now, for you :) glad the breast feeding is going well, all my friends here have trouble with the breast feeding and ended up having to use the bottle, :rofl: about the sex

yazzy your dog business sounds awesome :thumbup: i wish i could get into a business like that :)

afm still nada :nope:

Cnotte- I increased it weekly as well like Char. My cycles were regular but I felt that my hormones were out of balance because I was on the depo shot for 3 years and it really messed my body up. My DH took the maca as well. I am blessed to have got my bfp so quickly. Fx'd for you!

Char- I'm feeling great! How long is that going to last? :rofl: The only thing is that i'm a little more tired then usual, and i'll be fine and then bam! i'm starving! But then I eat something and I get so full so quick. haha. That's about it! :) How are you feeling?? xx

never girl :happydance: you have been knocked up :yipee: im so sure of it!!
thanx for reminding me of my mega long cycles :dohh: i hope you are right and i do Ov soon :thumbup:

sparkle - good luck girlie, cant wait to meet the little one :hugs:

welcome to the newbies :hugs: enjoy the ride on the maca train, the girls in this thread are the best

Dandy - Youve got one naughty pair of ovaries there!!

kiki - Haha Well I feel a lil more tired then normal. Also I literally never feel hungry!! Apart from today, I was starving at lunch time :haha:

never - hmm its so strange!! When you gna test again?? Bring on your FS!!

I really need to start buying baby bits, but I dont want too until I know if im team pink or blue!! I think we should start guessing girls. Im saying team blue :) :) xx

dandy - thanks for the optimism dear. i've lost it.

char - i agree. my appt for the fs couldn't come any sooner.

Aww Cnotte...a couple of our ladies here are on time limits too due to the military. Never is dual military so knows only too well!!

Well my OH and I were ttc 12mths when I finally got my :bfp: The month we caught the eggy, i was taking 2000mg of maca capsules (OH was taking 1500mg & Zinc), baby asprin (as I suffered spotting and was told this might help) and soy (120mg CD1-5 as I ovulated late in my cycle and had a short LP).

Id started taking maca beginning of April and got my :bfp: end of May so was about 7weeks ish of taking it. Soy I took for the first time that month and I ovulated 5 days earlier than normal! I also was using the CBFM for the second month and had been temping quite a while!

I didn't change my diet or anything like that, we didn't actually :sex: as much as usual either :shrug:

Before this i'd tried lots of things, B6, B100, angus cactus, epo, but they for me seemed to make things worse.

Good luck hun, hope this helps :D

Char- When do you get to find out?! I say team blue for you too Char! Have you ever tried the chinese calendar that predicts the gender of your baby? You take your age and the month you concieved and add it together. If it's even, its a girl. Odd its a boy. Here's a link to one if you haven't tried it yet.
https://www.thebump.com/calculators/ChineseGenderChart.aspx

Never- I'm so sorry that you have to keep waiting. :hugs: I hope an answer comes very soon for you!!

Char...Yep its our first :D

Kiki...I started to feel the pregnancy about 6 weeks in. Was fine one day then BAM....sick as a dog :D

Never...I'm not losing hope hun, even my OH is asking how your getting on :wacko:

Sorry everyone I know I'm being very selfish but I'm a little short for time :haha:

Sparkle good luck - so excited to see baby sparkle!!

Linny - go to boots and have a look at the nipple shields, some are huge, just see what you think will fit snugly over your nips! And get the lansinoh cream, and use it straight away, even if it doesn't hurt straight away. And rather than waiting for it to hurt to use the sheilds try them every third feed or something to give your nips a break.
Also, if you really find it too painful the medela swing pump is fantastic! I have pumped loads and will freeze it. But better to pump and give to baby than to give up because it hurts too much.
I don't want to put you off. It's totally bearable honestly and it doesn't hurt everyone that much... Hope you will be ok with it :D

Char a very brief rundown of my birth:
Had a sweep 8pm Friday, contractions immediately, went in 4am and they kept me cos of high bp. 2 or 3 cm dilated.
Was left to it for ages and eventually had my waters broken about 4pm Saturday. 2 hours later no change so they put drip in, but as she did it (and cut me so I bled everywhere) my contractions came properly so didn't connect the drip. I had some sort of injection (meptid?) which didn't help with the pain!
After that I was sick everywhere, maybe from the gas and air... It's all a blur but I was pushing for an hour and a half or 2 hours, but baby wouldn't turn his head and his heart rate dropped or even stopped and all of a sudden there was about 7 people rushed in with recuss trolley and forceps and they cut me (episotomy) and pulled him out with the forceps. Was awful, OH was in tears cos he thought we'd lost him. I was trying so hard to push him out but couldn't. They thought the cord was around his neck but it wasn't, and thank fuck he came out and cried. They put him on me I think, or maybe they had to take him off first, I don't remember exactly. I was just so relieved and asked about a million times if he was ok! And kept kissing his head...
They had to stitch me up then which was horrible, I couldn't stop shaking I just wanted it over with. But at least I had sammuel and me and OH had a bit of a cry - but happy cry.
It's incredibly emotional, and although happy at the end I was in TOTAL shock - for a while. Didn't even let my mum know for 45 mins we were just in such shock. That lasted a while!
That's it really.... :)

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back