Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy - have you Od?? Your ovaries are soo stuborn?!

Tnt - morning luv!! Running? Haha. I think if I did abit of running I might actually have a heart attack - no joke! Im determined when buba is born I will get back into shape! When you testing??

xx

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

KIKI, A huge congratulations to you :happydance::happydance: Fantastic news :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB, Baby sammuel is gorgeous. I love his name :hugs::hugs::hugs: The pictures are fantastic :hugs::hugs:

TTC, I'm so sorry the :witch: has come. I think we should snap her broom and see how she likes that :hugs::hugs::hugs:

TNT, Sorry your dr has messed you around :hugs::hugs: I would give your other dr a call even if it's just for a chat. I hope he can sort this out for you and in time before your donor leaves :hugs::hugs::hugs:

CELTIC, Wow 10 weeks left. I can't believe how fast these pregnancies are going :happydance::happydance:

KELSTER, No more blond :wacko: Do you have any pictures of your new hair do ? I have gone back to a dark red colour and now i am wondering why i bothered as my roots need doing and i don't have the time or energy to do it :dohh:

NEVER, Still crossing everything for you. I should be in the hospital by Friday so will get linny to update me when you get your BFP :happydance::happydance:

LINNY, Hope your ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM, Well i am assuming that everything was ok with my liver as i have heard nothing :happydance: I have 2 sleeps left until they force me into labour :wacko: and i am a little bit scarred. I have been busy sorting things out and today i will be packing all the other kids bags full of uniform and clothes ready for nanny's house. I have booked up to have my hair done tomorrow i figured if i get the professionals to do it it might look ok for a few days :dohh: Little lady has just told me i look like i'm going to pop as my tummy is so huge. I like the way as she says huge she makes a big circle movement with her arms :cry: My friend is taking her for a couple of hours later so i can get on with a few things, she is still so excited from christmas and about the fact that baby sparkle is on her way that she has been very loud and running around every where. I will be glad to get her back to school tomorrow and have a bit of structure back in her day for her:thumbup:

:hi: CHAR, YAZZY, DELILAH, DANDY and anyone i have missed. Enjoy your day :hugs::hugs:

Sparkle - yay 2 days :D how you feeling?

Sorry ladies but I need to rant about my mw!! At my friends 16week appointment, she got to hear the heartbeat yet my mw said no I can hear it at my next appointment :( I feel really disappointed!! Also I jus found out my blood group is o negative soo I need to have 2 injections to make sure my blood doesnt attack the babies blood. My mw didnt explain this - just gave me a leaflet!! *sigh* I know I should be happy but I really was looking forward to the heartbeat x

:hi: sparkle....ooh it must be exciting and scary!! I shall be checking in every day waiting patiently for Never's :bfp: so will keep you informed! :yipee: on the liver not getting worse :D

SBB....beautiful baby boy! I bet your over the moon. I'm soooo excited and nervous to meet my baby :D

Kel...wanna see pics.....any on FB? I may go stalk.........!!

Char...wahoo on finding out sex. I thought I was having a boy so was weird to find out i was having a girl. i didn't have a preference or anything but its just strange. You started buying yet?

Never...I assume :witch: is still MIA???

TNT, Del, TTC, dandy :wave: Ive put on over two stone since being pregnant so have a bit of work to do when she's born cos I'm my sisters bridesmaid in May :D

Char...that is pants. I had a 12 wk mw appt and she asked me then if i wanted her to try find heartbeat. She did and from then on every appt I hear it. Have you thought about getting a doppler? I know they have mixed results but cos I was so late in feeling movements I borrowed my friends and it was a life saver :D

Linny - my friends gna let me borrow hers but not for another week as shes left it at uni (shes a trainee midwife). No havent really brought anything, I want to know what colours :)
x

Morning ladies---

SPARK OMG OMG 2 more days and lil bubba spark-let will be here.....I AM SOOO excited

Linny- don't stalk- no pictures yet and I can't BELIEVE you only have 27 days left

HOLY SCHNIKIES

TTC- we have to make it appoint that NEXT time you are in Jersey we will meet up- gotta be a weekend though- AC to far of a drive

Also I jus found out my blood group is o negative soo I need to have 2 injections

Relax- I am O negative and Jeff s A positive- it's called a Rhogam shot... just gives you extra antibodies.. I have had 2 after my miscarriages.. the needle is SOO FINE and SOOO little I didn't feel it either times... but then again I do have a fat ass..:rofl:

Delia- good for you- looks like we have a trend going on for the new year

and yes I know TnT any weight loss is a good thing to help out O'ing

speaking of which I REALLY think I have or am about too.... steady steady climbing temps-- I am just bummed that if it did happen while i was sick I won't know because I was running a fever so I discarded those temps :( oh well..

Dandy I know feels like a long ime since i spoke to you

:hi: to ALL the OTHER LOVELY LADIES

ENJOY your day

SUZ---- hope you are settling in well and Sammuel is sleeping good for you

SBB - what a gorgeous little man you have there, he really is beautiful :) How does it feel to finally be a mummy?

Char - as Kel says don't worry, they just give you extra jabs and if i'm correct for some reason first baby is always ok. I already know my blood group is B rh - because I give blood so i'll be the same and have jabs.

HI Delilah, Sparkle, Kiki, AJ, Dandy, Kel and anyone I have missed.

Back in work today and oh I didn't want to get up. I am determined this time next year I will be fully working for myself and not dreading work. Starting all my business plans with full effect today...need to get everything sorted once and for all :)

Eeeek Kel, 27 days!!! I am shitting myself to be honest. Now I'm getting closer I'm getting more anxious that everything will be ok with her :wacko:

As for the big O, I think 1st Jan looks good but then you have your +OPK yesterday and today so I would keep on the :sex: for a few more days maybe :shrug:! Temp better keep on a going up :D

:hi: yazzy

Hi ladies

Sparkle I am so excited for you ......I will be traveling home over the next two days but will defo check in to see gorgeous baby sparkle

Linny your not to far behind this is such a great way to start out the new year

Char sorry you me upset you but a Doppler might be a good idea

Kel I think I could probably meet you half way I am thinking we are back in April but tux aren't booked yet

Sorry if I missed anyone else it's hard toremember what I read from this darn iPhone

Never where's our bfp?

hey ladies!

i'm sorry i'm just popping in. i'm about to go to bed because i have to be up at 2:30am to watch my football game! i tested today and still :bfn: i got some extras though. i'm only seven days late right now and i've talked to a lot of people who still got :bfp:'s after that so i'm still optimistic. i plan to take one every week until my FS appointment on 17 jan. please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. i'm going to try to pop in from time to time but don't want to get too "in" to BnB and get wrapped up in all this.

love you girls!

hey ladies!

i'm sorry i'm just popping in. i'm about to go to bed because i have to be up at 2:30am to watch my football game! i tested today and still :bfn: i got some extras though. i'm only seven days late right now and i've talked to a lot of people who still got :bfp:'s after that so i'm still optimistic. i plan to take one every week until my FS appointment on 17 jan. please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. i'm going to try to pop in from time to time but don't want to get too "in" to BnB and get wrapped up in all this.

love you girls!

I think I have said it before but my best friend didn't get a BFP until she was 2 weeks LATE.... soooooooooooooooooooo

and BTW again

GO BUCKEYES

:happydance: :haha: :happydance: :haha: :happydance:

Kel I think I could probably meet you half way I am thinking we are back in April but tux aren't booked yet

as long as it is over the weekend we can meet in AC- hang for the day there .. :)

Yazzy hi ya hun....hope work wasn't to bad :)

Nite hun..... I wish I could be watching this with you BUT I have to get up at 3:30 to go to work so I will be in la la land

noooooooooooooooooo no worries.... to cute what hubby said :winkwink:

no prob babe--- :)

As for the big O, I think 1st Jan looks good but then you have your +OPK yesterday and today

I know Linny and I am soo afraid I missed my chance if it did happen on Jan 1st- but I got my positives on my Ovacue yesterday, today, and PEAK tomorrow... but if I change my cd on the Ovacue it does give me a positive for the 1st too... so I just have to wait and see

but I am excited as my temps have not been this high the last two cycles UNLESS I was taking my progesterone cream and I have stayed away from that- HELL I have stayed away from any kind of meds or vitamins for that matter...

I wanna get back to "My" normal cycles like they were before my 1st miscarriage

:wave: morning girls

never here's hoping you have a shy bean :thumbup:

kel ....:hugs:

AFM still no Ov or any signs :cry: i reckon im in for another long irregular one :cry:

Sparkle- Thank you so much! I am so excited for you!! It's so close!

Char- I would be so upset too if I were you! You should be able to hear the heartbeat!

Linny- I'm sure you will look fabulous by your sister's wedding! :)

Dandy- Those ovaries need to stop being stubborn!! Fx'd you O very soon!! Where in Australia do you live? I would LOVE to go to Australia! It was between that and a Mediterranean Cruise this past September and we went on the cruise. But Austrailia is next! I would love to see the great barrier reef and kangaroos! :)

Yazzy- Good for you to get your plan in action! If you dread work, it just doesn't seem worth getting out of bed every day. It's so important to do what you love and love what you do! :)

Never- Yes I have heard SO many stories where women don't get a bfp til so much later! Also, my friend's sister never got a bfp on a test at all. She had to go to the Doctor for a blood test! The hcg just didn't produce into her urine or something like that.

Kel- That's great that your temps are higher than the past 2 cycles without any creams or meds! I think that is a great sign!

AFM- I just got back from my best friends house. Her baby girl is due this month and she just asked me to be the Godmother! I'm so excited! I get to be a godmother this month and then 8 months later a Mother! They will grow up to be best friends like us! :) I thought she was going to go into labor when I told her my good news! :D

Hello Tnt, Celtic, ttc, Delilah, Leeze, SBB & Baby Sammuel!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->