Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

DAM DAM DAM I wish I lived closer to AC.. my ass would be there tonight to see you babe!!!! I just can't believe you are in the same state as me right now.. :rofl:

gotta take a picture.. I haven't yet hee hee hee

ok off to my new treadmill to walk for about 20 minutes.. my fat ARSE seriously needs it

bbl

Sorry guys I haven't caught up at all... I will as soon as I can... For now here's some pics:

With Granny Alli
https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050790.jpg

Sammuel and Auntie Samuelle!
https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050775.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050824.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050827.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050986.jpg

Granny Alli and Auntie Harrie
https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050799.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050737.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050883.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050773.jpg

Uncle Jack
https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050831.jpg

With Daddy
https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050893.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/P1050901.jpg

x x x

Never have you tested again yet?!?!

x x x

SBB OMG he is so beautiful :flower: well done you and looks tiny in thost pictures so happy for you and I hope you are recovering well now :hugs:

Oh Suz he is ASOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

and holy Hanna you, your mom, and your sister look SOOOO much alike

LOVE LOVE the photo of him and daddy

Sbb - Aww I love them pics :D hes soo cute!! How you doing babe??

ive forgotten everything ive read :o useless!!

kel - Ooh check you out withnew hair colour ;) I want to see a pic! Post!!

mw tomorow :) get to hear LO Hear beat :) yay!! Got my 20week scann on the 20th jan aswell but I need to change the time due to its my friends court date & im his witness!! Then after that I shall find out if im on pink or blue team :)

xx

SBB- AWWWW he is just beautiful! I love his eyes and his little feet! I too LOVE the pic with his daddy. I really love how all the pics are in black and white! Well done hun...you two made a gorgeous little boy! How are you feeling? Oh and thank you for the pictures....I showed Amy and she thinks is too darn cute!!

Celtic- I do know that my test was high insulin. I did not have my sugars tested, she just went for the insulin levels. Which I believe is called "A1C" or something. My friend is diabetic and I remember testing on her machine that pokes your finger and after I ate it was at 80 something. She said it was good cause her's are really high after eating. So the first link you sent seems to make more sense for me, as I always have headaches and used to get dizzy and sometimes pass out if I didn't eat some kind of snack. I will be sure to ask him, he is a OBGYN so not sure if he knows that much about all this but if he doesn't then I will get a referral. Thank you so much for all that info. Ive been a reading fool.:haha: I cant believe your already so close! My goodness! :hugs::cloud9:

Kel- Looken forward to that pic! I bet it looks great! I too am joining the gym this week once amy gets paid. At least for min workout benefits. Nothing too hardcore right now as I dont want my cycle to mess up. So maybe we can be work out buddies.

TTC- I thought you lived somewhere for some reason. Bahammas? Im so jealous...i would LOVE to visit there! I think another 2 months of trying and then FS is a great plan. Specially after the surgery you had and being cleaned out....I wouldn't blame you on wondering why it hasn't happened yet. Have fun on the rest of your trip hun....loved the pics you were tagged on in FB! Looks like alot of fun.

AFM- Now im anxious for my appt. :haha::wacko: AF was supposed to be here today...I guess its only 4:30pm here but im surprised she isn't here yet. Im crampen like crazy though. Hopefully after today's news I didn't "stress" it to be late. :haha:

So maybe we can be work out buddies
sounds GREAT.. 4 years ago I lost 25 pounds in 2 months.. WW and just walking 25 to 30 minutes each day on the treadmill..... I have been VERY VERY lazy these last few years put it all back on and THEN SOME.. I am at least 60 pounds overweight... thankfully being so tall I can hide som eof it but now it is in my face and all my photos I see nothing but a FAT CHUBBY girl...... and it is getting very depressing....

Char- MW tomorrow?? WHOOPIE... and you ARE gonna find out what you are having.. IF I ever do get PG again- we will wait til the day of birth

Char- can't wait for your scan to see what team your on! :happydance:

Aww hun I know how you feel. Its amazing that just 25-30 min a day can do so much good. I have become VERY lazy as well. Unless im forced to workout I really dont like it. :haha: When Amy and I first met I was 160 and now im 213. :cry: So I packed on 50lbs in 5 years. Thats kind of depressing when I put it that way. Im 5'8 so I suppose I carry it decently like you do but I would prefer to loose about 20...less than that would be great but I was that tiny 5 years ago cause I went to the club 6 nights a week and danced all night. (I love to dance) Which we live in a small town with hardly anything fun and I dont find worken out fun. So im gonna start by walken on the treadmill or walken the indoor track. Probably the track sense all the skinny (wearing hardly anything) college girls are all running like their 17 and in shape on the treadmills. :haha: Im just jealous thats why i sound like that. In the military I was a size 5...and i would go back to bootcamp just get that small again. :haha:

I think we can do it girl! Plus ive been reading and even if you lost a decent amount weight can change ovulation dramatically. So that could be great for you hun...for me as well.

kel :wave: :hugs: i feel like i havent seen you for ages :cry:

Oh i hope you have Oved kel :happydance: nope :nope: no pos opk for me yet :dohh: I hope you are right and it is soon :dohh:

I cant imagine you anything but blonde :haha:

:wave: hey tnt

i can be lazy with exercise too :dohh: but my dog does get me out of the house for walks mostly, though we havent walked for ages, lately i've been driving him to the dog park :dohh:

sbb :cry: they are happy tears for you beautiful bundle of joy, he is simply gorgeous :hugs: you did good :thumbup:

:wave: hey tnt

i can be lazy with exercise too :dohh: but my dog does get me out of the house for walks mostly, though we havent walked for ages, lately i've been driving him to the dog park :dohh:

sbb :cry: they are happy tears for you beautiful bundle of joy, he is simply gorgeous :hugs: you did good :thumbup:

If it wasn't so cold outside I would take my dogs. But they are tiny and their little paws get cold...our dog Hope got her paws stuck to the ground a few years when letting her outside to pee. So we try and be careful to not let that happen again. I think sometimes this TTC journey is almost like bipolar...were either on a major high and super motivated and happy to workout for that bfp then when af comes were super down...the highs and lows are just too much for me sometimes. (well today they are) :haha:

its hot here, we went to the beach yesterday :thumbup: was awesome fun :) yes i get what you mean about the highs and lows :dohh: its soo annoying

SBB- He is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't even stand it! I have looked at the pictures 3 times already! :D Oh you must be on top of the world right now! I am so happy for you!!

Hi Gals!:hi:

TnT- That is pure BULL-Shizzle! That makes me so upset for you! They should have told you about the cysts when they did your D&C. :hugs: It definitely wouldn't hurt to pay a visit to your old gyn. I am still bitter about my old gyn office not calling me back in a timely manner- who knows, i might have still been pregnant if I had gotten to use the progesterone...so i'm completely feeling your frustration. Going back to the sugars- if your A1C was 54, that is outrageously high. Getting below 10 in that case, would be great. Typically, if you can get under 7- even better. That means that your blood glucose is too high and likely making you a type 2 diabetic if it doesn't resolve. I usually get mine checked every 3 months- my last one last week i was at 7.1. It may not be a bad idea for you to invest in a glucometer- you can get pretty decent cheap one for less than 20.00. if you test at least once a day, it will give you a pretty good idea of where your sugars are sitting.

which leads me to Celtic....
thanks love! makes perfect sense! Right now, i test three times a day before meals. my fastings are always high- between 110-130. by the end of the day, i'm down into the 90's. I asked my doc about the insulin and she said that they would keep me on metformin, and put me on a sliding scale for the insulin if I spike above 150. As if trying to get pregnant weren't hard enough- my fear is that I will end up with a 13 pound baby who will also be a diabetic. PMA- i know. ....let us get preggie pants first! one thing at a time....

Leeze- i'm not sure when i'll ov this month. mine always varies- earliest was cd 16 and i think the lastest was around cd21 so we will see.

Never- Ack! seriously- if I could have emailed you a test- I would!! FX'd...toes...arms...hairs...and everything else we can cross.

Kel- Im back on the fitness wagon with you! I totally slacked off my running routine since november...and with it being the holidays- i haven't been on my best food behavior. and i'm supposed to be doing at 15k in march?? hahaha:haha: im gonna be in sooo much trouble.

TTC- sorry about :witch: ... im so very hopeful for more bfps for us!!

SBB- Sam is quite the little handsome. :thumbup: don't you just lovvvvvvvvvve how he smells? I swear, if there was bottled "baby scent" - i would have a few gallons.

Hi Char, Dandy, Kiki, Linny, Spark, and everyone else!

Suz all I can say is you guys r a bunch of lookers....Sam is no exception.....WOW Hun I am so over the moon for you

Kel I am coming back up here to see you soon I promise we will get together good on you to start working out again

TNT I know how u feel I have put on 20lbs since me and brad met

Delia hi Hun I am hoping for some bfps also

G night ladies

its hot here, we went to the beach yesterday :thumbup: was awesome fun :) yes i get what you mean about the highs and lows :dohh: its soo annoying

Oh that sounds FANTASTIC!! I used to have this spot on the cliffs overlooking the beach and I would just sit there and smell, look and feel the breeze. I miss that spot. I bet Austraillias beaches are just amazing!

Delia- I was afraid of that! Im on 2000mg of metformin and im hopen that helped. My granny is type 1 diabetic and just knew i'd eventually get it but maybe now this is a wake up call to get this under control. I just wish I knew sooner. Im hopen the metformin has helped at least a little bit. Im so lost on what to eat and what not to. I guess I will get more answers soon. I just knew you would know what the a1c test was and probably knew what my number meant. So now im must research and find good sites to research this. With the New Year there is all these fad diets poppen up so I have to sift through the non-sense ones! Thank you again hunni. Im hopen maybe the VA will provide me a meter thing so I can focus on keepen numbers low. Usually when I have things to constantly remind me and keep me organized then I usually stick to it better. Just food is my weakness. :haha:

I too worry that if I was on metformin and progesterone while preg then I would still be preg. Which im trying not to think that...but I think today was worse sense this dr didn't tell me much. I so hope you get your bfp soon hun and it sticks. For you a1c to be 7.1 is pretty amazing. I feel like im slacken off...but I guess I did just find out. :dohh: I have TOTAL pma for you hunni! :hugs:

We just took our donor to a movie for his bday and he picked Tron. It wasn't bad but boy was I bored! :haha: Not into those kinda movies. But he loved it! So thats all that matters! It was just TOO furturistic for me.

hey girls!

morning!

SBB - he is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! wow. he is by far the prettiest baby i've seen in a long long time! and no i haven't tested yet. trying to wait until friday. DH and i can't wait until the 17th though because that's my FS appointment and i would rather go there and get real answers.

TNT - we went to see TRON on new years eve. i really like it, but it started slow and was really long.

so we did sprints yesterday and i'm soreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. no workout for a long time does that to ya! :haha: but my back is KILLING me now.

Morning ladies :hi:

kel - Yea I deffo want to know, im too in patient not too :haha: I really dont mind if buba is a boy or girl but I still feel like im having a boy!! In the last 6years ive put on over 60lb :( I use to have a luvly figure, I feel Sorry for ian having to look at my naked butt!! But our men love us :)

Tnt & delila - :hi: Youve completely lost me with all the talk about blood glucose & numbers. I jus hope it all comes to a nice steady level. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->