Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Char - wow that's amazing only 3 weeks on it! I'm hoping it happens that fast for me too!

Kiki - yeah my cycles are so loopy I just want something regular. It's funny in Jan 09 when I finally had 28 day cycles in 3 months of that I was PG. I hope this month or next is it for us!

Linny - the one thing I don't like about the military are the 'oh crap' deadlines. Considering we found out he's deploying TODAY! :cry: luckily for us this is our 2nd while being married.

I'm only giving DH 500 mg simply because if we are both taking it, there are better chances getting our :bfp:

Linny- Good to know that possibly in a week and a half i'll be sick as a dog! haha :D

SBB- Wow...that is quite the ordeal! I am so happy everything was fantastic in the end! It must be the most emotional, biggest, incredible feeling you have ever experienced!! Can't wait!! :)

linny & kiki - thank you girls very much :hugs: mean a lot that you all are rooting for me.

cnotte - i'm military and so is my DH.

sbb - hi!!!! :D

linny & kiki - thank you girls very much :hugs: mean a lot that you all are rooting for me.

cnotte - i'm military and so is my DH.

sbb - hi!!!! :D

Really? We are stationed here at Ft. Hood. I promised DH I wouldn't be specific anywhere online of what he does considering we just got his deployment info. I'm a bartender and a video marketing consultant.

awesome! i have friends here from ft. hood. i'm at coleman barracks in mannheim, germany and my DH is at camp bondsteel in kosovo. bartending is so much fun. i worked at a bar for three years before joining the army. it was called flying saucer. i know there are some in TX, have you ever heard of it?

awesome! i have friends here from ft. hood. i'm at coleman barracks in mannheim, germany and my DH is at camp bondsteel in kosovo. bartending is so much fun. i worked at a bar for three years before joining the army. it was called flying saucer. i know there are some in TX, have you ever heard of it?

Never heard of that bar. This place is constantly changing. I worked in Austin at Coyote Ugly for almost a year and decided the drive was too much for me so I do a little bartending on the side at a biker bar down the road.

Oh SBB I have to say your labour sounds pretty traumatic!!! Alls well that ends well and the most important thing is that you are both safe and well but hardly the nice story you can recall in years to come :hugs: So sorry it was like that for you :hugs:

Thanks for the nips info :rofl: I have the cream already, can you put it on before and after EVERY feed or would it taste funny to LO? Will have a lookie for the shields tomorrow!!

Kiki....:rofl: sorry!!! You might be a lucky girl though and be fine, I'm the only one out of my friends that felt sick :D

Char....hmm I'm not sure what sex I need more info :haha:.....whats your cravings been if you've had any?

Never...you hang in there girl :hugs:

:cry: DH is now freaking out about how much a kid is going to cost us and he's being a pretty big jerk about EVERYTHING. no matter what i say, he comes up with some rude comment. it makes me hope for no :bfp: if this is how it's going to be. not even feeling like it will be anyway. we've been trying since december 2009, and he's just now thinking kids cost money? he has two. i mean geez... i'm so mad right now.

Aww never, men suck sometimes. I guess he's just having a panic moment, think as the 'providers' its just in there nature. Don't you be wishing away that :bfp: young lady :haha:

My OH never thought through the fact about me not earning as much on maternity and is panicking about bills and such.....I'm like 'you've had fricking 12mths of ttc and 8mths of pregnacy to work that out!!!' Good job I'm organised and have saved a little nest egg up :winkwink:

Try not let it get you down hun :hugs:

Aw never :hugs: do you think its a defense mechanism and he's protecting himself in case it's not a bfp? :hugs: he's not making it easy for you...

Linny you put the cream on after every feed and you don't need to wipe it off, it's safe for baby. It's a bit like super thick Vaseline and makes their face shiny :haha:

X x x

linny - thank you :hugs: i guess it is a panic moment and i shouldn't wish the :bfp: away. i really want it, but i could do without the let down of not getting it. hopefully he calms the hell down! you are right. MEN SUCK sometimes!

Thanks SBB :D Does your OH feel left out not being able to feed? Worried mine will!!

Aww never, maybe your both just letting the pressure get to you which is totally understandable :hugs:

i think it's the pressure of not knowing. i've been having weird dreams and so has he, so who knows!

Hi Girls and welcome to our newcomers :)

Linny - I am feeling a lot better thank you, I have no idea whether it was a bug or my body adjusting to my hormones but I can now eat, get up in the morning without passing out and also not feel sick....bliss :) I am carrying ginger biscuits with me everywhere though as i'm finding if I don't eat the second i'm hungry I feel like i've been blown up with gas lol.

Never - try not to worry about your OH. Just look at the posts I have put on here, I had a major panic for over a week or so and sounded so ungrateful because I scared myself so much. I'm now settling down and feeling happy again. I expect because he doesn't have an answer yet he is protecting himself and having a little panic about everything.

Char - thanks hun, yep baby is giving me even more motivation to get organised. I will be putting my first dog beds for sale online in Feb shortly followed by collars and leads....sooo excited.

SBB - thats really good that you are able to express lots of milk and freeze it already. I know its a long way off for me but I hope to be able to do that so OH can feed at some point and I can take a bottle out etc. You have one gorgeous little man there :) just so happy for you.

Dandy - thanks hun, my dogs and the business mean the world to me...been involved with training etc since I was walking so its second nature.

Oooh kel go jump the man!

AFM - well off to bed now, struggling to get up for work in the mornings but all is good here. Having a really good evening and feeling pretty darn happy. I am sorry for rambling on to you all but you really have helped me a huge amount. I hope I can be here for you all if you need me anytime :)

phew - I'm exhausted after catching up on about 6 pages in 24 hours!!! Feeling really tired today and am going to get an early night so we can keep up the BD-ing every other night. Have to admit I'm really not in the mood for it this month - feeling too tired and a bit stressed (don't tell anyone!!)

Lovely to hear baby Sparkle is on her way!! Thinking about you and your family and sending lots of positive vibes :hugs:

SBB - thanks for sharing your labour story. sounds pretty scary! Glad it's all over with now. Good luck with the breast-feeding :hugs:

Never - I can't believe there's still no BFP from you. Must be messing with your head. And, men can be really insensitive sometimes - you've got every right to feel upset about it but don't forget about all the lovely stuff that you've got with him too though. Fingers crossed for you xx :hugs::hugs:

Welcome to CNotte and BabyW - I can't remember which one of you said about your OH not wanting to get tests - sorry - but I saw a nutritionist who said if you can only get your OH to do one thing then get him to take BioCare Male Forte tablets - these have got Zinc and Selenium in them and he only needs to take one a day. She reckoned this was the best thing to help with the swimmers!!

Char - it's really difficult finding somewhere nice to live, isn't it? My OH and I have been trying to sell his flat for over a year now and have been to see about 25 different places over this time too! None of them seem to be right!! We've eased off on looking at the moment until we can sell his place but I'm not looking forward to starting that again!

Has anyone tried Fertilitea? I read about it today, it's a herbal tea that mixes green tea with raspberry leaf and a few other things - and it's meant to help with fertility. I've started drinking green tea this week but am going to buy some Fertilitea next month if I don't get a BFP this month

Hi to everyone else xx

Never - Don't worry about what he has to say now. Let me help you out on this one...

I'm 28. DH is 41. DSS is 15. DH and I weren't wanting kids, then I went through baby fever horribly before we got married. A year after we were married (and he came home from Iraq) I got PG on BC. I MC'd 8w 4d later, and got PG again on BC 8 months after. It's a sign. Let him rant and rave that's how he is. When you get PG those feelings will change. My last PG, DH said to me he couldn't wait to have a family with me. Either he'll change or smack him with a frying pan!

sbb :cry: that sounds horrid...might close my legs and stop ttc now :dohh:

char what did you do that lead you to your bfp? (so i can guess pink or blue)

never - keep the faith hun :hugs: sorry your OH is being like that, but men can stress too, they either dont show it or they show it in drastic ways :hugs: just relax and dont let him get to you, its not good for you or bub :winkwink:

Sorry dandy I really wanted to give you a positive birth story! But it's worth it and not everyone has a tough time... :hugs:

X x x

Thanks SBB :D Does your OH feel left out not being able to feed? Worried mine will!!

No I think he's ok with it... But you can pump and mix bottles and breast easily if OH wants to feed her too... Will give your boobs a break too!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->