Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i only used maca for 1 cycle i think :shrug: i cant remember which, i wonder if it helped me to Ov, ill have to go bak and have a look, maybe i should be doing the maca and the soy together

plopping in as I am soo tired and stressed right now.. I REALLY wish I could win the frigin lottery and retire

NO WORD of Spark yet????????????? ohh I hope all is well and everything is going smoothly for her................

so another pregnancy announcement as soon as I get back on island...happy for her b/c she has been trying for a while...but sad for me....I just dont get it! Now i have to go and put on a happy face at dinner with my in laws....ugh...sorry I had to vent.

so another pregnancy announcement as soon as I get back on island...happy for her b/c she has been trying for a while...but sad for me....I just dont get it! Now i have to go and put on a happy face at dinner with my in laws....ugh...sorry I had to vent.

:hugs: BIG ONE TOO SWEETIE :hugs: I soooooooooooooo hear ya

oh yeah BTW my boss in NOT pregnant......... she has fibriods like you TTC.. I heard she is just really scared ---she had them before but she didn't have to have surgery like she does now.... and her clock is ticking too.. she is 39 and JUST met the man of her dreams..

Ya'll know or remember the band Skid Row?

well on TMZ there is a video of Sebastion Bach the OLD lead singer singing at a bar on New Years Eve.. HA little did we know the flucking bar LITERALLY AROUND the corner from my house.. it is 2 turns and you are there.... South Side- we go there quite a bit for food and drinks..AND we have gone karaoking there with HARRY KARAOKE.. to bad we weren't there that nite

https://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=8c69abc5-2ac7-44ed-894f-94ea930b0bf9

UGH I just TOTALLY TOLD OFF my Mortgage company... they call EVERY single month here and at Jeff's work as a CURIOUSTY to make a payment on the phone because they have not recd their paymnt F-U..... I HATE HATE HATE this mortgage company I have lived here for 13 years and have had nurmerous Mortgage C because they keep selling us... well I have NEVER EVER been late on a payment ever... they held onto my money last year because I was sold right at the same time my city taxes were due.. I pay every month an extra amount of moo-laa THEY hold onto in escrow so they pay my taxes... THOSE F'ERS held onto my money for TWO MONTHS and never paid my taxes OH YEAH I got notices and had this place on PUBLIC notification that I DIDN'T pay my taxes....HOW EMBARASSING and I sure let the MANAGER know that after my 6th call to her last year in less then a month and a half

dude this company does not want a part of me.... I told the girl your motrgage company SUXS SUXS SUXS and I did use the word SUXS

if I didn't pay then you have every RIGHT to call me- but they get their money every month before the 15th..... I was shaking so bad cause I was so mad....................................

ok ok I have kooled off now :rofl:

Cnotte- We have been TTC sense April 10 been on maca sense...got BFP in august after a lap surgery and then lost it in october and back on maca now with clomid and finally able to TTC again.

Dandy- Still no freaken OV??? what the heck! Were you on maca when you had the shorter cycles?

Celtic- I am so glad you are back. And so sorry it was so stressful before! But glad you are back and keepen us up to date! I think we are doing clomid CD5-9 this cycle. The old dr said CD3-7 but my original dr said CD5-9. Problem is...is that our donor is gone the 18th-21st...be back the 21st. So if i OV when I usually do CD20-22 then we are perfectly ok...but if I OV any sooner then we will miss it this cycle. Cuz usually you wanna start "relations" 5 days after last pill...which when I got my BFP we started 5 days after last pill until I OV'd on my usual CD21. So we started inseminations early I guess. Im sorry that was probably really confusing. If i did CD3-7 then I think that might be too soon. So IDK what to do really....

Im just exciting to finally TTC again...but pretty nervous and scared...but i suppose thats normal. Oh and I got my records today and there is no "54" anywhere. Its 5.4!! And I called the nurse to kinda trip her up a bit and see if she would say something and she had no clue what was going on...she had no clue the difference between insulin and glucose...:dohh: So I think im just gonna let it be. Im not really that upset I suppose because I can't really do anything about it...just hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

TTC- So glad you are home safe and sound!!! Have a nice evening with DH. And remember that you have 2 months and if you dont get that BFP then you have FS to look forward to soon. BUT hopefully BFP is sooner!

Never- Im so stumped right now. I thought the medic girl thought it was IB? Girl im just so darn stumped. I think if it is BFN in the end then a nice break until you live together might be nice. So maybe there wouldn't be all this tension right now. I know, I KNOW, that the wait in between then really stinks and def understand the time frame and wanting in now.... I just hope this turns out good...but by this time I know that its hard to keep the faith!

Kel- That is crazy-ness about Sebastian! That would have been awesome to see. I have always loved his voice and skid row! I grew up on that music and still listen to that type of music.

Char- Dinner sounds lovely. Have a nice night hun.

AFM- I saw a shooting star tonight and WISHED SO HARD!!!!! I wont share my wish but im sure you can guess!!!

TTC - it will be your turn soon hun, try to keep relaxed and remember when it happens for you it will be even more special. Oh and living in the Bahamas...I am jealous!!

TNT - what a nightmare you have had with your doctor. Although it doesn't seem like it now I always think everything happens for a reason and i hope this is your month...good luck and keep smiling...that's gonna be one lucky baby when he/she comes along.

Never - Sorry you haven't had any definite yes or no yet with your cycles. Maybe it was a really early AF...our bodies can be strange at times. I really hope the next few months go fast so you and your OH see more of each other and can ttc again.

Char - god, how do you manage working all those hours! Make sure you get some rest in between hun.

Hi to anyone I have missed :)

AFM - I am exhausted, finished work yesterday and crashed on the sofa but was showered and in bed by 8.45pm! Just so tired and have woken up with a headache so am really looking forward to this weekend and relaxing. Got my first appointment next week so need to get all my notes filled out before I go.

Speak later :)

:wave: ladies!!

Just jumping on really quick before the docs.......our second maca bub is here :D

Sparkle has had baby sparkle :happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :happydance: She was born at 1.30am weighing 6lbs 6oz :D

They are both well although she hadn't slept all night due to being put on a ward with a snoring woman & a woman who kept rocking a sqeaky cot :haha:

Now we will have to wait patiently for photo's and birth story :D

AAAAAArrrrrrggggghhhh....... that means I'm next :wacko:

lol tnt :dohh: i cant remember, but still no Ov :dohh:

kel your mortgage company sounds horrid :grr: ill sort em out for you :trouble:

tnt i hope you get your wish, and i hope that some of that luck can rub off on me :thumbup:

yay for little sparkle :yipee:

cant wait to meet the little one and hear the story :thumbup: hope its better than sbb's :dohh: yep linny, your up next :haha:

Well just had my flu jab, and my arms already achey! Still not sure it was the right thing to do but had an awful cold all week that i'm struggling with so imagine the flu would be AWFUL when pregnant :shrug:

Its blinking snowing AGAIN too grrrrrr :ninja:

TTC...so sorry youve arrived home to another pregnancy announcement :hugs:

Never...babe I just have no idea :shrug: That would be an VERY early :witch: but maybe watch out for any ovulation symptoms in the next week to see if it was. Hopefully when you get to the FS, they'l be able to give you some answers :hugs: :hugs:

Kel....damn mortgage company grrrrrr!!! Let Dandy sort them out :haha:

Dandy....why don't you try the maca again with the soy just until your back at the FS......until them CMON OVARIES :D

i dont think i can do maca :dohh: i tried the powder, its too gross, and the capsules are too large/smelly i just gag on them :dohh: maybe i should just try a little of the powder in my cereal :shrug: its sooo gross

Yay for baby sparkle!!! Congrats to mummy sparkle :hugs:

Hey ladies :wave:

X x x

:hi: SBB, hope your well :D

Dandy...how about trying the powder in a drink/shake?

Congratulations Sparkle!!!!! :happydance: I cannot wait to see pics and hear all about her! I hope you are doing well! xx :flower:

Ladies, real quick.. I started spotting brown last night and it's still there this morning. Mostly when I wipe (sorry tmi) but i'm freaking out. I know I have read a thousand times its normal but i'm so early in this that i'm so scared. Did any of you ladies have spotting in your early weeks??

Congratulations Sparkle, I hope your little girl is doing well. Can't wait to see pics of her :)

Linny - I had my flu jab last week wasn't sure what to do but at the end of the day i've had flu a few years ago and it was horrendous, never been so ill before and don't want to risk it again. My arm was sore for a couple days but no other side effects.

Kiki - I haven't had any spotting but have heard many people did, I am sure Linny and SBB said they had some spotting. Although you are too early for any scans yet it wouldn't hurt to mention it to your midwife. I am sure you will be fine. Are you getting any bad cramps?

Hope everyone is having a good Friday! I'm going to get a take away tonight and watch a film with the OH, he sounded really pleased bless him as i've been more than distant to him recently...blooming hormones are making me not like men right now lol! Really craving meat...I don't eat meat though so its out of the question boo! Spring rolls from the chinese yum!

Morning

YIPPIE thank you Linny for letting us know

CONGRATS SPARK and lil Sparklet can't wait to see photos...

TnT- oooohhh yay for you- I only hope for GOOD things for you and Amy

Yazzy-you relax and ENJOY your weekend

Kiki- yes I know SBB had lots of spotting- is this the time you should get your regular period? I am SURE everythng is fine....

Linny UGH I so do not get the flu shot.. never have I hope your arm feels better soon and it is snowing again here also- def not like last week but I am OVER with snow now

hey Suz- LOVE the photo you sent me- those CHEEKS... ahhh could sooo squish them

Never- have you taken another test? at this point even though you have a visit soon- I would demand a blood test- this is getting crazy and driving you MAD..............

Dandy- put the powder in a smoothie you can barely taste it

AFM- welll another temp rise.. please please please let this be it.. UGH enough already.. LOL but we didn't get any boom boom in last nite :( so i missed two days- (cause FF would have me O'ing YESTERDAY) so I am gonna try to get him to tonight :rofl:

kay gotta get back to work

:hi: to everyone who haven't checked in yet

Kiki I had loads of brown spotting and was in and out for scans. Talk to your doctor or midwife and you may be able to get an early scan... I'm sure it's fine, I hope so :hugs:

X x x

CONGRATS TO SPARKLE! Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well!!

Dandy - You should be able to find pills smaller filled with the powder. That's what I'm taking. There's no flavor or smell to them.

Kiki - I had that type of spotting during my PG about 4.5 weeks in 09'. If it's light brown sit down and relax. Get off your feet and put yourself on bed and pelvic rest. Call the Dr. to get an ultrasound just in case, but honestly if it's light brown it's the baby settling into the uterus. That's what they told me. I'm praying for you honey. :friends:

As for me, I woke up to a BIG spike in my temperature. I was sure to set my alarm to get up at the right time since DH is on TDY until tomorrow. Anyone care to take a peek?

Cnotte- That is def a super high rise. Too bad you werent temping during OV time (well what I think was OV time from Jan 10) And with all that BDing...seems very promising.

Linny- Thank you hun! YEAY for baby sparkle!! Can't wait to see pictures! yayaya

Dandy- My maca doesn't stink or anything. I did have one that was stinky and I switched because im the same with taking anything that stinks...I will gag.

Never- I agree with Linny....if that was AF that would be one hella EARLY af hun! Not to mention your fs dr said you just OV'd. But im still stumped! Hope your okay today hun! Thinking of you.

SBB- Hows everything going? Hope you are well doll.

Kikki- When I had spotting they told me to be on bed rest any time I had spotting. But if its just light brown then its prob little bub getting snuggly in there. Rest up hun!

Yazzy- Enjoy your chinese! You know whats weird....when I was pg I craved red meat like CRAZY!! And I dont eat red meat...grosses me out and irritates my stomach. Just so weird...I looked it up once and it said I was lacking in protein which I ate alot of chicken too...so IDK...enjoy those spring rolls! Sounds yummy

AFM- Heading to work soon. AF is being VERY cruel and leaving me miserable but I have to work. Maybe it will be an early day. Teehee Have a great day ladies! Chat with ya'll later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->