Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Celtic....you can add me on FB hun and you can take my number if you'd like me to update :D Isn't is just flying by EEEEEEK!!

TNT...:nope: just don't understand your previous doc? Is there anyone you can complain to, I think the way she's treated you is SHOCKING!!!! Absolutley disgusting :hugs:

Yazzy...so happy your feeling much better and have lots of plans for the future!

Never...how you doing hun :hugs: :hugs:

Char....I will add ya on FB :D

Well Ive had a nice morning, took my BF and her baby to docs cos she's a chest infection then went for lunch at hers. Her baby is gorgeous and fell asleep in my arms awwwwww :D

Sparkle went in for her induction this morning at 11.30am so hopefully thats underway as I type. I will let you know if i hear anything :D

Thanks for the update on Sparkle hope its a nice easy labour for her now, being induced can go sooooo right but then can lead in to extra help from doctors you dont want but need, hope she needs none of that :thumbup:

sent you a PM with FB name :)

Cnotte....I felt SOOOOOO sick till 16wks, I couldn't :sex: I also had spotting and bleeding till 17/18 wks so OH was too scared to :sex: Then after our 20wk scan to find we were having a girl has completely put him off! He says its wrong when I'm carrying our daughter :rofl: and then her kicks and movements he's felt have made it all the more real for him!

Second tri I was having rude dreams and everything :haha: Now I'm too big to care :D

Celtic...think I found ya hun :D

Cnotte....I felt SOOOOOO sick till 16wks, I couldn't :sex: I also had spotting and bleeding till 17/18 wks so OH was too scared to :sex: Then after our 20wk scan to find we were having a girl has completely put him off! He says its wrong when I'm carrying our daughter :rofl: and then her kicks and movements he's felt have made it all the more real for him!

Second tri I was having rude dreams and everything :haha: Now I'm too big to care :D

You did indeed :flower:

Oh my goodness I couldn't help but laugh about having a girl. :rofl: That's funny. I remember I was so uber sick in my first PG. :sick: Seabands, water and crackers were my friends dearly. I love fruit but I couldn't even stomach that!! I would give anything to have that back though. Thus why I'm here trying something new.

Ok ladies, the gym calls and I must answer... :wohoo:

Seabands, rich tea biscuits & crackers were my best friend :rofl: Enjoy the gym :D

Linny- Thanks for the update hun! I hope sparkle is doing well and having a great and easy delivery. We can't wait to see pics. Your story of OH not wanting to BD bc of your daughter seriously cracked me this AM! :haha: If I was guy I would probably think the same exact thing. LOL

Cnotte- I need your motivation to work out! :haha: do you use fertility friend for charting? You know so we can stalk you more easily! :haha:

Celtic- I must say that I love how much you have been on here lately! :hugs: And loved your pics....I will stalk some more later! :haha: How are you doing today?

AFM- Called the hospital where the dr is that lied to me. I am going to pick up my medical records from September to now. So that should give me ALL records dealing with my preg and MC. I really want to tell someone off but I dont see where that would help anyone. Now if my paperwork was just as good as they are now then I might say something because that means she out right lied to us. And my friend that had a baby 8 months is a lesbian and dealt with this same dr and everything was fine. So I didn't think she would have any issues with a gay couple wanting assistance to just have a family. But I hate to speculate but im thinking that is the case. Which is odd for me cause the last time I dealt with anyone treating me diff was in the military when I got kicked out for having "asthma" (being gay). So its just weird to feel it again. Most people are wonderful and have open arms. So I really hope that this dr lied for another reason but im thinking not. But if I have plenty of paperwork to prove her wrong then I might write a letter to the hospital bc I dont think another couple like amy and I should have to go through this as well.

TNT I have more time on my hands now,no more moving house, break from the group I am spokesperon for, till the next time they need me. Im feeling very good now think I was stuck in limbo land before christmas stressing about the move took more our of me that I thought now I can relax and look forward to March. I have loads up on FB LOL only a few from Christmas though I just never thought to take any :dohh:

that is good your getting your records might give you some answers and deffo complain if you catch her out, what ever her reasons she was wrong:growlmad:

it great being able to keep up with every one! I used to spend half my time catching up :haha:

char - yep I am in the bahamas....come and visit

SBB - your birthing story made me cry in the airport...how embarassing...LOL....Just seeing him for the first time must be so overwhelming!

Welcome cnotte and babyw!!!!

Never - oh he will get over it...maybe the nerves of no af and no bfp is also getting to him....so he is acting out a bit.

Tnt - You know things like that just boil my blood, I really hope that is not the case and that dr is just an idiot who doesnt konw how to practice medicine. It would be easier to swallow than the thought of him discrimiating against you and Amy! On a happier note I am happy to hear you are healthy and rearing to go for next cycle, but I understand the disappointment of missing last month...Upward and onward my friend...this your month for your bfp!

Sparkle - thinking and praying all goes well with you...cant wait to see pictured of the newest maca bub!

Hi Kel, Dandy, Celtic, Linny, and everyone else I missed!

I am finally home girls and on a proper computer....We had so much fun dispite af arriving....I have finished unpacking and am just waiting for brad to finish then we are going to watch some TV and chill out!

Love you ladies and willl chat with you soon!

TNT - Hi there darling. I do use Fertility Friend. I haven't kept up with the temping since August considering all I was doing was stressing. I recently started up again and have been monitoring, but not like I use to.

As for working out, :happydance: I get up everyday no later than 7 am Monday through Friday and hit the gym about 9am. I have to wait that long due to PT held by the soldiers and then it clears out mostly. I do cardio for about an hour. Sometimes I'll do an hour of racquetball with DH if he's there with me and then I do the medicine ball every other day. Sometimes I'll catch up on Yoga at the house, if not on the weekends to give my body a break. I run about 4 miles a day. I don't want to over work my body.

i hope everyone is doing well.

tnt - glad you are getting your things in order honey. so hopeful for a :bfp: soon from you

celtic - only 71 days to go, crazy!

linny - 25 days! ahhh are you excited? I AM!

sparkle - i hope the birthday went well, i can't wait to see photos!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Never, I just saw your last post and that flashing BFP and my heart stopped a minute because I thought you were making an announcement! I hope it happens for you soon hon :hugs::hugs:

Hi to everyone else - need to dash now, my OH has just got home - sorry for quick post - will be back soon xx

Ladies? How long have ya'll been trying, if you don't mind me asking?

It took us 3 months with our first :bfp: in 09' then 8 months after with a CP and since then it's been 10 months. Therefore I've turned to maca!!

:wave: Cnotte

I have been TTC for about 9 months, but have been off the pill for over a year :dohh: and nada :cry: no success for me so far

cnotte - we have been NTNP since october 07 and TTC since december 09. but we don't get to try every month since we aren't stationed together so it's not an every month thing for me.

leeze - lol! i wish.

hi dandy :)

AFM i'm thinking maybe my spotting was a super early AF :shrug: it's been nice getting my hopes up and thinking it might be happening, but i just don't think it did. if that was AF i should expect my next between 16jan-19jan. after that, DH wants to not TTC anymore until we are living together on a monthly basis again which won't be for a few months. maybe after he is back from deployment. :shrug:

Never - Wow! Have you been on Maca Root this entire time trying? That's why I was confused looking at your charts!!

Dandy - And how long have you been using Maca as well?

cnotte - no, i was only on maca for about three or four cycles. i stopped completely with all vitamins last cycle because i was going to be going to the states with DH for r&r. that is why i have no temperatures after a certain point as well.

evening ladie :hugs: hope your all doing well.. Im soo tired :( started work at 8am, finished at 7pm with 40mins break because my manager went off sick soo was trying to cover her work :(

Im going shopping - really fancy some chicken in sauce, mash and not sure what veg yet :haha:

chat later xxx

Never - Wow! Have you been on Maca Root this entire time trying? That's why I was confused looking at your charts!!

Dandy - And how long have you been using Maca as well?

I was TCC for nearly 18 months stopped counting to be honest it got to hard to keep a check on it, I only started charting for about 6 months and on MACA for 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->