Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TTC.... Not sure this helps but i took baby asprin for the first time when i got my :bfp: It could more than likely be a coincidencebut who knows :shrug: I had been talking to a girl on here who recomended I try it to help the spotting I always got before AF!!!

TNT...those ladies dying after childbirth HADN'T had the jab thats why i had it in the end! Its sooo sad :(

Never....like Dandy said 'be careful on your mission' :hugs: :hugs:

Kel.....cmon temp tempy temp temp :D

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Just a quick one to let you know i am home and everything is fine :happydance: I will update you all later when i have had a rest.

Lots of love ladies enjoy your day :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Quick HI cause I am going BACK TO BED it is only 5:40am

SPARK.......... soooooo glad you stopped by and all is good

:hi: Dandy Never

Linny errrrrrrrrrrrr ummmmmmmmmmmmm :) :winkwink: fingers CROSSED

Eeek kell! :lol: fingers crossed!

Sparkle so glad everything is ok and can't wait for an update!

Hey everyone else :wave: sorry for not having caught up with you all, hopefully as things settle down I will have more time :D

X x x

TNT hope you feel better now and those pains are gone, I was just thinking does that mean you were on meds to bring down your blood sugars and you didn't need them! :wacko: I mean 5.4 is a great number I'm happy when I see that for my fasting!! but either way I'm so glad you have a clear go this cycle, hey may be talk to you doc about getting the flu jab now, I had the swine flu jab well before I got pregnant as I didn't want to worry about , but as it turned out I had to have it again because of the GD apart from a sore arm for a few days I was grand! I'm so glad I have it now as well as there is an epidemic of swine flu and the hospitals cant cope as they are understaffed, some of the maternity hospitals are closing their doors! the one close to were I live that I had problems with will only see you if you are an emergency maternity or other wise so if you were not about to give birth in the next few House or a dire emergency they wont see you the doors are closed. I'm so glad I changed to my old hospital how the hell would they look after me now other wise. :dohh:

Never Hmmmm I'm wondering about you, if you did indeed have AF early is it possible your still in with a chance!!! I mean you would still of OV when you were with DH or even if you were with him 3 days before OV your still in with a chance my baby living proof of that LOL or may be like Kel says your one of those who just don't show + on a pee test! I mean if that happened to your Biological Mum with you stands to reason how it could be the same for you,
May be esp as you are off on a mission, ask the doc to do one may be say you had a + and want to make double sure before you go just in case. :shrug: may be a little white lie:shrug: :blush: either way you take care and enjoy the nights out :hugs:

Kiki how are you doing now, spotting around now is soooo common esp it could be old blood from implantation :hugs: or just one of those mad things that happen, I got that at around 5 weeks with my first baby and it lasted on and off for 3 weeks, I was nervous but just asked my mum what she thought she said not to worry very common and I trusted her and never went to the doc, I guess ignorance is bliss:haha: like the others say as long as it doesn't turn bright red or becomes heavy then with pain you should be fine, take it easy and let us know how you are.

Sparkle whoo hoo cant wait for an update congrats by the way :hugs:

Linny how are you doing your next now :thumbup:

Kel hope you kicked ass!

Hello to every one else:hugs:

Sorry for the short post girls....

I hope you are all doing well.

just wanted to congratulate our newest maca mama, Sparkle and glad you and baby are home and well!

will catch up later!

wahay baby Sparkle is here!!! What fab and exciting news!! I had to just come and have a little peek here to see!!! I'm going out to get my hair cut this afternoon but will try to come back later to catch up with everyone else. hope you're all having a great weekend.

Sparkle - lots of amazing times ahead for you xxx :hugs::hugs:

hey girls - just a quick q - did any of you get sharp stabbing pains the cycle you got a :bfp:? i have been bloated the past few days and thought maybe it's possible that the bleeding i had was early AF. so i counted and if that was the case i would have ovulated this week which would match up with the bloating. however, today i got a sharp stabbing pain. i was using the rest room and it just hit me and soon as i set up straight it hurt very bad so now i'm sitting here still kind of slouched because if i sit straight up it still is a shooting pain. i could think it was ovulation pain, but if you look at the few temperatures i have taken this cycle they are post ovulation temperatures for me. so i shouldn't be getting sharp stabbing pains right now for ovulation. any thoughts?

hey girls - just a quick q - did any of you get sharp stabbing pains the cycle you got a :bfp:? i have been bloated the past few days and thought maybe it's possible that the bleeding i had was early AF. so i counted and if that was the case i would have ovulated this week which would match up with the bloating. however, today i got a sharp stabbing pain. i was using the rest room and it just hit me and soon as i set up straight it hurt very bad so now i'm sitting here still kind of slouched because if i sit straight up it still is a shooting pain. i could think it was ovulation pain, but if you look at the few temperatures i have taken this cycle they are post ovulation temperatures for me. so i shouldn't be getting sharp stabbing pains right now for ovulation. any thoughts?

Yes I got that! :thumbup: that bleed could of changed every thing so I think you are either pregnant or post ov and still possibly pregnant :thumbup::hugs: my FX any way!

well, if the bleed was early AF i don't think it's possible i could be pregnant. because DH left the 21st dec and the bleed/spotting happened 16th dec. i'm pretty optimistic because i'm still gassy, bloated, and had the sharp stabbing pain. i have only got those pain during ovulation before and based on my temperatures i should not be ovulating right now so all i can think is pregnancy. :shrug:

well, if the bleed was early AF i don't think it's possible i could be pregnant. because DH left the 21st dec and the bleed/spotting happened 16th dec. i'm pretty optimistic because i'm still gassy, bloated, and had the sharp stabbing pain. i have only got those pain during ovulation before and based on my temperatures i should not be ovulating right now so all i can think is pregnancy. :shrug:

talk about a riddle hun eh! :hugs: it still all points to pregnancy which ever way you look at it!

Never I had loads of sharp stabbing pains before I got my BFP. I had some major cramps at 9/10dpo which were really sharp and then after I got my BFP I had occasional sharp shooting pains for a few days along with cramps, they calmed down around 5'ish weeks.

Kel - thanks hun, I am feeling better today...Brad took me out on a date last night and made me feel better....so strange but I didnt even tell him that I was feel off b/c I didnt want to burden him with it, but he just knew. I just love him so much!

linny - oh thanks for the info....how long did you take it for? When did you start taking it.

Sparkle - yipee so happy you and bub are doing ok!

Never - go and get a blood test....we all want to hear about your BFP!

AFM - not much here...cd6 and cbfm is already asking for tests...HMMM...well it was to late cuz i already pee'd so I will test tomorrow.

Never where abouts are the pains? I had really sharp pains in my right ovary area... Fingers crossed!

Hello everyone :wave:

X x x

Oh btw ladies my midwife noticed yesterday that sammuel is Tongue tied... The little bit under his Tongue is too far forward which stops him sticking his Tongue out very far and so makes breast feeding more painful for me. She helped me latch him better and now it doesn't hurt :happydance:
So hopefully other people won't find it so painful!
He will have the little bit snipped, apparently it doesn't really hurt to do it...

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->