Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Cnotte...sorry about the BFN hun! Mite just be too early to show though :hugs: Hope you feel better soon :D

Hi Ladies, I'm sorry to be missing for so long. Unfortunately my spotting continued this weekend, and turned into full on heavy bleeding with clots and bad cramps over night last night.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement. I will be rejoining you ladies as soon as I can.

Please let Sparkle know I'm so happy for her and Baby Sparkle.

Thinking of you all and wishing the best for each and every one of you. This isn't goodbye.. It's just see you later. xx

Aww hun! I am so sorry! Take all the time you need and we look forward to when you come back. If you need someone to talk to...PM me! Im sorry hun....get some rest!:hugs::hugs:

Dandy, hope your keeping safe with all that rain, I cant get over the floods in queensland my heart goes out to the people who have lost thier homes and for the people who died in toowoomba so sad! were I used to live on the Sunshine coast is flooded quite bad!

Kiki oh no :hugs: huge hugs Im sooo sorry, will you have a scan just to be sure keep testing any way, I hope you come back soon take care we are all here for you :hugs:

TCC :hugs: Im hoping you get that BFP and soon Same for you TNT delighted you get two trys!:happydance:

Linny the flippin neck of them, here we can cancel and if we paid in full we get a rebate! see can you get out of it!

:hugs: to all the MACA girls:hugs:

Hi ladies :hi:

Firstly - Kiki, I'm so sorry for your loss - I know how devastating this is even when it's quite early on :hugs::hugs:

a very quick hi from me as I got my first high on the CBFM today and my OH is due home any minute

Linny - how lovely that your ticker says your baby is now full term!! How exciting for you :hugs::hugs:

Cnotte - fingers crossed for that BFP xx

So I went back through my past charts and even took a closer look at my O' dates I'm 9 DPO today. I HAVE to be. My temps are taken at the same time daily and they are steady, except for that major spike. Not to mention I've only had a spike with Pregnancies.

AF is due on the 15th so the only thing to do is watch my temps and test in 3 days. I still can't get over how :sleep: I am. Like I said a few days ago, I get up at 7:30 am and by 11 I'm FIGHTING to stay awake. I know I'm a little sick right now too with this throat stuff but still... I'm not myself. I had to FORCE myself to do 2 miles today at the gym. :shrug:

So I went back through my past charts and even took a closer look at my O' dates I'm 9 DPO today. I HAVE to be. My temps are taken at the same time daily and they are steady, except for that major spike. Not to mention I've only had a spike with Pregnancies.

AF is due on the 15th so the only thing to do is watch my temps and test in 3 days. I still can't get over how :sleep: I am. Like I said a few days ago, I get up at 7:30 am and by 11 I'm FIGHTING to stay awake. I know I'm a little sick right now too with this throat stuff but still... I'm not myself. I had to FORCE myself to do 2 miles today at the gym. :shrug:

FX it may have been a little to early to test! so I would discount the one you did, Ive never goten a BFP before at least 13 DPO :thumbup:

Linny - thanks for checking! I spoke to my OBGYN today and all he said was that he never heard of it and that it wont hurt...so I will try it next cycle if I need to....That stinks about the car insurance....I swear they will get you any way they can. Could you ask them if it would be possible to just transfer that insurance to the new car so you wont lose out?

Cnotte- sorry for the bfn hun, I hope it is a shy one coming up in the next few days! Hope you feel better also! Your symptoms say that maybe you will get that bfp....

Kiki - I jus realised hun whats happened :hugs: im soo Sorry hun. Take your time. Well all be here for you :hugs:

Cnotte - Sorry about the bfn! Your never out til af comes ;)

ttc i forgot to put todays temp in :dohh: we had a landslide not far from bris and apparently the water is coming our way, they are expecting flooding in bris in the next 48 hrs :dohh: i think my workplace might go under :shrug: they are doing flood prep today, i think my house will be ok, we are on a hill :shrug: just had too much on my mind this morning, i forgot about my temp :dohh:

and no i cant use the ff adjuster i dont have vip membership :shrug: but ill leave my temp as is anyway

Linny - I use to have a ka :) until I got me astra in june. I miss my lil reg :( but he was falling apart in the end! He had to go :(

yes ttc im going to look into a natural fertility route, i think i might prefer that to the clomid possible op route :thumbup:

thanx celtic, im down logan so im south of brisbane, but my work is closer to the brisbane river, which is expected to go up, i hope im not at work when it does, there are lots of roads closed around bris due to flooding now, so far i havent lost anyone, no one close to me is hurt/injured. but my heart breaks for the families caught in the middle of all the flooding and devastation

sorry for the selfish posts guys, im just a bit stressed with all this rain/flooding :cry: we havent had anything this bad since i've been born, the 1974 brisbane floods were the worst in brisbane, but thats before me, thankfully the waters not at that level yet and hopefully wont get there

Dandy I hope not either, I was keeping up to date with it all Ive so many friends on the sunshine coast were I lived for about a year. it so scary and very sad for some familes! you take care and stay at home if its looking dicy you have to be careful now.

Dandy - the floods are horrible, I dont blame you for how you feel :hugs:

to my uk ladies - wow the women on one born every minute? God it was like watching an excorcism!! I pray my labour is no where near that bad!!

Dandy- Oh no hunni!! Please stay dry and be safe! So sad whats going on there. Prayers are with you guys over there!

These weird floods and storms and birds/fish dying everywhere makes me think to my geology classes and what we learned in there....kinda scary!

Tnt - I remember in science we learnt that the supply of oil would run out in 50years time. That scared the hell outa me :haha:

Dandy- Oh no hunni!! Please stay dry and be safe! So sad whats going on there. Prayers are with you guys over there!

These weird floods and storms and birds/fish dying everywhere makes me think to my geology classes and what we learned in there....kinda scary!

add that to the freaky cold weather Europe is seeing and reports that the Gulf stream has dropped in temp or not flowing as it used to make you wonder!
very day after tomorrow!:dohh:

Dandy - the floods are horrible, I dont blame you for how you feel :hugs:

to my uk ladies - wow the women on one born every minute? God it was like watching an excorcism!! I pray my labour is no where near that bad!!

OMG I watched it and was she not just a screamer I mean I have had 4 and I never screamed like that! nor did I hear any one else scream like that and if they did it was because baby was on the way! so it was over before it began lol dont worry she was a bit out of the norm! but she pushed that baby out great in the end! :thumbup:

Celtic - if she was in the room next to me, id deffo want to leave!! I did feel quite Sorry for her because she obviously couldnT handle the pain!

apparently we havent seen the worst of the floods, they are supposed to peak tomorrow and thursday :dohh: i think my parents in law are flooded in, cant get out of their estate :dohh: i hope they are ok, i did tell them to come here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->