Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

So for the past 4 days I've had no choice but to take a nap. I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours today and couldn't keep my eyes open. I've never in my life been so tired! This is ridiculous! I'm praying this is just an early symptom! Even DH said I'm not myself.

OH if it helps to read my chart, before O I'm usually in the 97' range, never over until O. Including today I bumped my MG up to 2k from the 1k.

Hi Gals!:hi: And of course- a BIG welcome to our new friends! I noticed some new "faces" ....you've landed in a quite a wonderful thread!

TTC- Hi sweets! I'm doing alright...same old same old! how are you??

Leeze- i'm thinking O'v in a day or two as well- my strips are progressively getting darker, but my temps have been so so..up, down, up , down....so who knows? I gave in a dropped the money for some digi ov test- takes the guess work out of reading the lines. not as much ewcm this cycle either- which is quite different.

Never- I'm anxious for you. I agree with the other girls- just go to the clinic and tell them you got a pos. faint test- so maybe they can do a blood beta and verify.

TnT- WTF? you know, I had thought about that 54 being misread. So, all this time your glucose has been fine and you've been taking the metformin for nothing???Mother-f-ers! and you had to wait to insem? arghhhh!

HI AJ!!!

I hope the new mums are resting well and enjoying your little sweethearts!

Linny & Celtic....counting down girls!

Kel- if those temps hold ...and i HOPE they do....i'm gonna do a dance!

Hope everyone else is well!!

Hey girls!

Delia- Yes, I was VERY frustrated for a few days. But after sleeping on it I decided there wasn't much I could do about it. Im angry that they lied to us but VERY happy that im actually okay now. Im going to continue the metformin though bc I was originally rx to help regulate my cycle and get my hormones back in control after the mc. I noticed your temps and they are pretty crazy up and down. Glad you got the digi opk's. Thats what I used the cycle I got my bfp...I was tired of guessing and thinking it was pos when it wasn't. So FX for you hunni!!! :hugs::kiss:

TTC- what does the circle mean? I dont get it:dohh: But then again it doesn't take much. :haha::winkwink:

AJ- Hope you had a great vaca with the hubby and FX for you my dear!:hugs:

Cnotte- Sounds like promising symptoms. Im not really a chart expert but its hard to figure it out when your temps aren't from your whole cycle. And the other month you have on there was from a year ago...so I can't really help but HOPE this is it for you hunn.

Yazzy- Your vaca sounds so darn nice! Ughh I wish I made more money so we could take a vacay like that! And to have little bub with you as well! Aww yeay....sounds so nice!

TTC- How are you doing now back home? Enjoying some down time with the hubby?

Never- You know I would probably go to clinic too...but only if I had to go on a mission. Because I know if it were me and it ended up comen BFN then I would want answers that those dr's can't answer. Specially when your FS dr already scanned you and knew you OV'd so if it is BFN for some weird wacked out reason then he can at least answer your questions as to why you had a long cycle! BUT I would prefer to read a huge BFP!! So me personally I would wait until FS just bc he can answer questions better I suppose. I still have my hopes up WAY HIGH for you!:hugs: :pray:

Kel- :wave: have a good week at work hun! Were getten stomped with snow now...im so over winter! I want some heat and sun!!!:haha:

AFM- Took my first clomid pill tonight. I am soooooo overwelmed with anxiety and I have no idea why. Im so nervous/scared/excited! I calculated my next months cycle (in case BFN) and I think we will have a shot at end of Feb right before he leaves. So at least I know I have one more cycle...but so darn scared and anxious right now.... :pray:

Morning ladies :hi:

never - cant believe still no bfp! God babe you must be going mad! Thank god Youve got work to help keep your mind off it for a few hours :hugs: what does dh think??

dandy - ive seen the floods on the news. Must be terrible :hugs: hope your staying high & dry!!

Tnt - Aww hun I hope you get your bfp first time after all this stress! I still cant believe your old doc :( I bet amy was fuming too!!

sparkle - big Congratz babe :hugs: hope your both Well :)

:hi: to all the other ladies :hugs:

AFM - been soo busy lately. My company completly messed up my wages, im soo angry! And I worked xmas day and boxing day - I dont get any more then normal pay!im also gutted because since I started with this company in august 09 ive been waiting for a job working along side the district nurses - and guess what? The job has came up :( I dont see the point in applying seeing as ill only be there a few months before I go on maternity leave :(

hope everyone is Well :hugs:

thanx char, yeah im in brisbane, it hasnt been flooded, just some roads where creeks have risen, but the worst is out west and up north, im so glad im a city girl :thumbup:

tnt - fxed the clomid works for you

well girls i dont know if i wanna do the clomid again :shrug: im going to make an appy to see a naturalist fertility place, and see what we can do naturally to help us, might be worth a shot :shrug: im gonna make the appy after we get OH SA done and its results back and once i get a confirmed diagnosis of PCOS

Dandy - its deffo worth a try :thumbup: one of the girls I work with has pcos & she went to see a chinese herbalist the other day. I havent spoken to her yet to see how she got on! X

Dandy - well we will have to wait till tomorrow now...can you use the adjuster in FF to tell you what your temp would have been? Are you going to an herbalist? I have been thinking of doing that also but I would have to do it in the US, which is another plane ride!

AJ - Welcome back...where did you go? I hope this relaxed month gives you your BFP!

Delia - yep same as me...nothing much going on. Trying my hardest to just let Gods Will do its thing.....If anything this TTC journey has taught me patience...something I have never had before!

TnT - yes we have been just relaxing....back to our our work out this morning and I know I will be sore tomorrow! That is great news that you have 2 cycles to ttc....Do as I am doing also hun...try to relax...when I start feeling anxious...which happens often...LOL....I just say..OK christine...this isnt going to make it happen faster! Then I try to calm down. I know it is hard but cuz I am having trouble staying calm also, esp. this cycle....

Char - sorry about work, I know that is disappointing that you will miss this opportunity, but just think that it will all be worth it when you can look into Baby Chars eyes!

Hi everyone else and happy monday!

Good morning again ladies.

Never - Still? No BFP? Go in and request a blood test!!

Deliah - Those digi OPKs are amazing! I used them a few months back and I couldn't believe it when I got a :) !!

TNT - I hope they are promising. Today my BB's are even MORE sore. They are progressively getting more sore by the day. I'll have to get a more recent chart exchanged for the Jan 10'. I have that up for BFP sources. I think the most recent before this month's is July.

My Update: Yesterday I noticed my throat was sore and scratchy. It didn't hurt to swallow but today it's not good at all. I'm hacking up globs of clear stuff and I'm going to call the Dr. today for an appt. so whatever this is doesn't get worse. My temps are still reasonably high for me. I'm thinking of picking up a $ Test today or 3. AF is due this week. I'm not feeling any AF symptoms either!!

Cnotte- have them do a test while you are the dr office!

I will but it'll be until Friday when they can get me in. I'm going to grab a $Tree HPT today after I hit the gym and see what that says too. Military Dr's seem to take forever to get someone in.

Hi Ladies, I'm sorry to be missing for so long. Unfortunately my spotting continued this weekend, and turned into full on heavy bleeding with clots and bad cramps over night last night.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement. I will be rejoining you ladies as soon as I can.

Please let Sparkle know I'm so happy for her and Baby Sparkle.

Thinking of you all and wishing the best for each and every one of you. This isn't goodbye.. It's just see you later. xx

Oh I cant wait...post your results as soon as you can!

AFM - just got back from my OBGYN....he did an ultra sound and said my Uterus looks awesome...it is measuring perfect etc....so that is great news....he did say he sees some cysts on my ovaries which might alter the quality of my egg. SOOOOO, he says to try for 3 more months and then I am on to clomid. Well I am happy I have a plan....though he kept saying that he didnt think I would need the clomid and that he thinks I will be pregnant very shortly!

kiki - oh no hun, I am so sorry! I am sending huge hugs to you right now. Please take care of yourself and let us know if there is anything we can do!

Ttc - Oh Yea deffo be happy too look into baby eyes :) jus thought it was typical for the job I want to come up now!! Oh yay im glad your uterus is good :hugs: the clomid will prob just give you the push :) yay!!

Cnotte - I hope your boobs are a sign :hugs: ill be stalking tomorow ;) hehe

kiki - Sorry the witch got you :(

AFM - feel knackered ladies!! Ill be working till 9pmish tonight, wish I wasnt :( im craving mash :haha: yum yum!!

Kiki....:hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun, I am thinking of you! Just know we are here and look forward to you coming back :hugs:

TTC....I jus tried to find my ttc journal i started in April to see when I started taking the asprin but couldn't find any real answers. I'm sure I just took it from AF to ovulation though. sorry can't help more, the girl who told me about it said docs sometimes prescribe it to ladies who have had a mutiple MC as it helps implantation :shrug:

Also noticed when i took the soy I took it CD1-4 & CD6!!! I forgot the fifth day cos I went out partying so took it day after!!!

Dandy...Ive seen the floods on the news, its looks awful. I meant to ask if it was close to you! Thank god its not :)

Del...hi hun, yep not long now at all, scary :)

Char...sorry about the job. Would you not be able to go for it anyway and see how you get on? My friend got a new job at 7mths pregnant and then went back to it after maternity!

Kel....hmmm Ive not stalked you yet......!!

Cnotte.....:test: :test: :)

TNT...YEY for insem in feb too, fab hun :hugs:

RANT COMING.......

Grrrrr, just decided to sell my car. Ive a fordKa which i love but its tiny & only 3 drs. OH has a banger he just uses for work as he's always filthy from the building site. Anyways his banger is dying so we decided to scrap his and use mine as a deposit for a five door car. He'l use it for work jut now and we can save money by only paying one lot of insurance/tax/petrol. then in the summer when he gets a tax rebate he'l buy another banger for work and i'l have the five door for me and little one :D

Soooooo I have three months left on my insurance and phoned to cancel it and they're charging me £155!!!!!!!!!! Errr f**k that!! I still have to basicially pay my insurance for a car I won't have and won't get any no claimss for it. So mad I hung up on the stupid women aaaaaaargh!!! DEEP BREATHS!!!!!!!!!! :nope: :growlmad:

Kiki my deepest condolences. I'm so sorry honey. I will be praying for you.

Ok ladies. So I picked up 2 $Tree tests and tested as soon as I got home.

BFN - I had a feeling anyways. The Dr. won't see me unless I have a PG test done so they know what to do with me. Ugh, military Drs! I don't feel good at all today. I went to the gym and was only able to do my 2 out of 4 miles today I was so exhausted and my throat is very irritated. I'm going to try again tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->