Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never - im soo Sorry about all this :( I wish I could make the pain go away. Men never understand how hard we try, theyll never understand the maternal instinct :( I hope your FS can give you some answers :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw Never I am so sorry hun! This really bites...seriously I had counted you off of the ttc list b/c I thought for sure you would have your bfp very soon. I can only imagine your frustration in waiting to try while DH is away....it must be so hard. You are right DH will only understand partly why this upsets you so much even if he didnt have any kids...I just dont think men completely understand the emotional roller coaster. They dont have all the symptoms to spot, etc....get your crying out hun you deserve it....let it all out and then go and see you fs and dont leave that office until you get the answers you deserve OR an action plan to get you pregnant. I am so sorry hun, I just cant say it enough, it breaks my heart that you didnt get your bfp this month it really does.

Never what TCC said Im am gutted for you, I really am Im so glad you can get to that FS appointment get some answers, bring a copy of that cycle with you. :hugs::hugs: let it all out as well hun :hugs:

Aw - Never, big hugs coming your way. I think the feelings you are having are totally normal, honey. But IT WILL HAPPEN!!! Don't give up, because if you're anything like me then you'll have good days and bad days - and so those good days will come back again. And, not long now till the FS appointment and hopefully this will help you get some answers

Linny - funny you didn't notice it said you had got to full term

Yazzy - how lovely that you'll get your first scan soon!

Hi to everyone else, I'm doing a quick-dash post again because it's my 2nd peak day on CBFM so will be getting some last chance saloon BD-ing in tonight!! Fingers crossed xx

Awww Never big :hugs:, i was really hoping this was it for you. Cry as much as you need to, sometimes its the only way to feel better, i had a spell like that sometime last year, and yeah, the DHs mean well but they just dont understand it. Its so frustrating cuz as bad as we want it, there's nothing we can do but wait.

Thats why i'm so scarce, all things baby just make me all sad and teary right now but i still have to check up on you guys from time to time.

hey aj, good to see you, I completely understand about all things baby.....I hope we all get our BFP's very soon!

Never I'm so sorry to hear AF has arrived. I can only imagine your frustration. I was frustrated enough because of my long cycles and you're right the OH's don't always understand it aswell. Mine used to say oh but they'll be another month to try...that did not help at all! Be glad you have an FS appointment in a few days, they should start doing tests etc. They might get you booked for a HSG which generally clears out your system and if need be they might suggest clomid. Either way you are going to have a little one and he/she will come along when it is perfect timing.

Aj - nice to see you girl :hugs:

Ttc - I pray you get your bfp soon. Did you say your starting clomid soon?

Yazzy - Hows the pregnancy going?

never - :hugs:

:hi:to everyone else yet to log on. Hope you girls have a good day :hugs: xx

char, the massive rainfall we had with the rain and floods from up north the water coming our way was just too much, with no where to go. so my work is completely under water, yay holiday!! i really feel for the pple who are losing homes, i am so lucky i am safe, as for my parents in law, they are stuck with no power, water all around them, but the water is below them, they are safe in their house

celtic - i hope your noosa friends are all safe and well

never - big big :hugs: girl, soo soo sorry this is happening to you :hugs:

Awwwww never.....I don't know what to say. Nothin I can that will make you feel better but I agree with the other ladies, our partners can NEVER understand how difficult a process this is for us. They aren't the ones researching things to help, counting calender days, taking temps, peeing on sticks, symptom spotting. All they do is :sex: which lets face it is the easiest part!

I hope if this is :witch: she doens't hang around too long and that the FS appt gives you a boost and the hope I think you desperately need! Love ya, big BIG hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave: girls

Yazzy...meant to say, they didn't know how far along I was cos I had sooo much spotting the cycle before! I ended up being booked in for my scan when i would have been 11 weeks so a little early (obviously as it turned out I had an early scan at 8 weeks instead cos of brown spotting so that scan was cancelled!)

Good morning ladies :hi:

Never I cannot say that I am sooo sorry enough to you... :hugs: NO they do not understand AT ALL and it is extremely frustrating.... :hugs:

Linny- I had a dream about you two nights ago..... we were together and you were seeing MY GYN- the weird thing is READY...... it was like your belly came off or the baby had come out and I was holding onto your belly/baby in a SNUGGY blue and black zebra blanket IT WAS TOTALLY STRANGE STRANGE STRANGE

Dandy- soo thinking of you.... we keep hearing all about on the news here

chello to everyone else :hi: I have much to do

we got another 8 1/2 inches of snow overnite so I have to help Jeff shovel so he can get to work

check back in a bit

:rofl: thats funny Kel! I often joke to OH whether I can take the baby belly off for the night so he can take her :rofl: :haha:

Dandy - glad to hear you are safe and so are the in laws. What about your parents, do they live close to you?

Char - all is going well thanks. Extremely tired but I can't sleep properly at night, I can get to sleep easily but wake up in the early hours and toss and turn until the alarm goes off. I took today off work because i've barely slept and wasn't ready to function and be nice to everyone at work lol. How are you feeling?

Linny - yeah they said they can scan anywhere between 11 - 14 weeks to do all the tests so now just a waiting game.

I wonder how SBB is getting on? Bet the little man is keeping her busy :)

Kel hi!! I'm glad all our snow is gone now...don't envy you at all.

I know right Linny.. i woke up and said HUH WTF??? lol

Yazzy- we are suppose to get more over the weekend- not much but a little more... this is VERY UNUSAL for where I live- I mean we get snow but not like this and so early into winter DAM YOU ARE 9 weeks already... holy schnikies

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

How are we all ?

KIKI, Lot's of love to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

LINNY, Thanks for being my text buddy. Not long now and i will be doing the same for you :happydance::happydance: What wa****s your insurance company is :growlmad:

NEVER, I'm so sorry that she got you. I'm sending you loads of love and thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, Wow more snow :wacko: I'm hoping we have seen the back of the snow here :dohh:

SBB, How are things going ? Glad you can now breast feed with less pain. A lady across from me in the hospital was breast feeding. Every Time she fed she sat with tears rolling down her face. I felt so sorry for her and also felt quite in awe of her as she was keeping going no matter what :thumbup:

Right ladies here is my birth story :wacko:

I went into hospital on thursday 6th january at 1130am. I had an internal and a pessary put in at 12.00pm. By 1pm i had very mild contractions. I had some lunch which was surprisingly nice for the NHS and had a little walk around the hospital,by 3pm the contractions were getting more frequent and lasting a little longer. I was put on the monitor and although i was having quite strong contractions they were not doing alot. :growlmad: At about 5 i had a bit of a bowel clear out :blush: and i knew that things would probably start to pick up now. The contractions got a little stronger and by 8pm i was in quite some pain. I was again put on the monitor at about 9pm and the midwife decided she should have a look down below as the contractions were becoming increasingly stronger. There had only been a slight change but enough of a change that i could go up to the delivery suite and have my waters broke but i was told there would be a wait :wacko: I was in so much pain by 12am. The lady across from me who was induced at the same time was also in lots of pain. My DH said it was awful he had to listen to her and then off i would go with the heavy breathing. I couldn't even get out of bed i was in so much pain. At 1230 i finally got to go to the delivery suite :happydance: I was met by a very old school looking midwife :wacko: she looked like she meant business. I also let a student midwife in who was a young boy. Bless him he was fantastic. They gave me an internal and said i was 2cm dilated :cry: and then broke my waters it was 1am and i can say i have never felt pain like it. All of a sudden i couldn't breathe. I had some gas and air and just about managed to get through the next couple of contractions before i felt the urge to push :wacko: The student midwife got very worried as he had never seen anything happen so quickly. The old school midwife dismissed my claim that i wanted to push and left the room to get me some pethidine as she obviously thought i was a total wimp. As soon as she left i pressed the button for her to come back and started pushing by myself :blush: The midwife returned and started flapping about she told me to stop pushing but i couldn't she shouted at me and took the gas and air away. This did not help and i carried on pushing anyway. Out popped baby sparkle at 130. 30 minutes after they popped my waters. The student was so lovely with her he kept stroking her head and talking to her. He did admit that i had frightened the crap out of him as he was expecting to be with me for hours and i only managed 30 minutes for him lol happydance: What a relief it's all over i can tell you. I have never been induced before and I'm glad i never will be again. Compared to my other labours this one was tough going and it's taking me a little longer to get over :dohh:
So ladies baby Isla Ann Carey was born on 7th of jan at 1.30am weighing 6lbs 9oz. I am over the moon with her she has been great, sleeping quite alot and although she had problems feeding at the start she is now taking a feed every couple of hours.

I will upload some pictures later. my camera is playing up so i will try again later :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just want to say well done Sparkle and welcome to Isla...such a pretty name :) I can't wait to see the pics when you put them on and I hope you are enjoying every minute. Ahh so happy for you!!

Kel - yuk snow, pretty when it comes down but such a pain for getting out and about in. Hope it doesn't cause you too many problems. Yep 9 weeks already...I think having Christmas in between made the time fly by. Got my birthday on the 5th Feb so not long and something else to look forward to and make the time go quickly :)
Did you 'O' already??? I know nothing about charts so no point in me trying to look at one lol!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SPARK hun- thank you so much for checking in with us.. I am sorry you had to go thru that but look at the ending... can't WAIT to see pics....

Yazzy- yep I did... but not holding out on anything though...def waiting for :witch: to show around the 20th.... just happy I FINALLY did....

gotta remember birthday Feb 5th- shouldn't be hard to forget that is my niece's birthday also :)

Congrats Celtic! Strangely your story made me teary but in a good way,its so weird how i feel really happy for you ladies but weird about the people i know in real.

hi girls, sorry this is short. i'm ordering some maca this cycle and hoping my FS appointment monday goes well. hopefully 2011 has something in store for us. i really appreciate everyone's support. :hugs:

Char - Nope no clomid for me for another 3 months...he seems to think I dont need it...but we will see....was thinking of the doing some maca again.

Dandy - so happy you are safe and though your in laws are uncomfortable they are safe also.

SPARKLE - oh thank you so much for jumping on, I know you must be so busy right now...I just love that birthing story! It just makes me feel so happy that you guys have your lil bubs and are doing well......

Linny - I cant wait for our 3rd maca bub to be born!

Kel - sounds like I got out of there in the nick of time...wow that is a lot of snow! Whos bday is feb 5th?

AJ - coming to the end of your cycle hun......that is always the hardest time for me....am I or arent I?? The universal TTC question!

Never - if you are stalking....We are thinking of you hun!
AFM - low on my cbfm today which I have never had on cd 10...it is usually high by now....I guess I will be ovulating late this month...so no bding for us tonight! Oh well! I was so sure I would have had a high but I have to trust it I guess!

Have a great day everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->