Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy - Oh no! :hugs: what is causing these floods?? Hope your parent in laws are safe!! X

Oh i've just realised I made a post last night and its disappeared!

Kiki - I am sooo sorry to hear your news, we are all here for you and I hope that when you are ready you get that sticky bean.

Dandy - keep safe over there, can't believe how bad all the flooding is. My family are in Melbourne so well out of the way but its so sad for all involved. Luckily you are on a hill!

Hi everyone else!! Just a quick one as I should be getting ready as I have my first appointment this morning. Atleast I don't have to go into work until after so I get a shorter day yay!

Yazzy - Ooh first appointment :) yay!!

AFM - jus done my car insurance. Bye bye £200 and thats jus the poxy deposit :( damn it.

hope your having a good day ladies

Char - yep blood taken, questions answered and a million forms completed. Because of my longer cycles I may have a scan slightly earlier as they think I could be further on. Not sure how long they take to send you your appointment so will wait and see. The midwife said worse case would be having a scan a bit early and they can't do the measurements properly so they will ask you back.

Yazzy good luck at the appointment!

Dandy stay safe, Its getting very bad now so be very careful ok :flower:

Yazzy - when I had my 12week scan I was actually 13weeks 6days due to having shorter cycles hehe soo I literally made it just in time for the downs syndrome measurement! Cant wait for you to have your scan :)

celtic :hi:

Yazzy - when I had my 12week scan I was actually 13weeks 6days due to having shorter cycles hehe soo I literally made it just in time for the downs syndrome measurement! Cant wait for you to have your scan :)

celtic :hi:

:flower::hi: back at you!

Thanks girls for letting me rant :hugs: :hugs:

I called them again today to say how disgusted I am blah blah! Can't change over to my new car cos it would cost even more, and OH's insurance is half the price of mine plus i don't want to give them a penny more! Stubborn i am!!

Char...I LOVED my Ka, although the full leather it had which i thought was fab turned to be a nitemare (freeeeeeezing in winter & boiling in summer!) WOAH £200!!!!!! RIP OFF!!!!!!!

Dandy...I'm so sorry the floods are still so bad! Keep safe hun :hugs: :hugs: I agree with the ladies these seem to be scary times!!

Leeze...I never even realised I was full term :dohh:

I haven't watched one born every minute yet, I watched it last year with no problems but now I'm very close its scaring me. Also OH would never have watched it last year, but last night he asked me to wait and watch it with him WFT????!!! :rofl: he's gonna shit himself :rofl: :haha:

Thanks everyone, I am getting really excited now. Just a few more weeks til I get to see mini person :)

morning ladies! Just checking in....dandy I really hope your family is ok....char yipee for your scan....linny hunny, I know all will be well with your labor and delivery...after all you are giving birth to a maca bub ;)

Never, kel, and everyone else...where are you?

well, light bleeding today. not sure why, or anything of that nature, but looks like i'm in for a wait until june. sick of this. :cry:

Linny - I do miss my ka as it was alot cheaper to run. But I love my astra lexi now :) shes all pink and I know her personality (no im not mad, honest)

Ttc - :hi: you ok babe?

never - I dont believe it :( is it like af flow??

Xxx

well, light bleeding today. not sure why, or anything of that nature, but looks like i'm in for a wait until june. sick of this. :cry:

What the hell Never :shrug::hugs: Im at a loss wonder did that long bleed at the start put every thing out of wack! so sorry hun, will you still be able to make your FS appointment!

Never - huge :hugs: :( cant believe it!! So was the last lot of light bleeding a period then?? I hope it stops xx

well, if the last lot of bleeding was my period then that would make this cycle 27 days long. i got ewcm on CD13 & CD15 and have a 14 day LP so ovulation on CD15 would make since for a 27 day cycle. my shortest ever. so who knows what my body is doing after that bleed. celtic, yes i will be able to make the FS. hopefully she will be gone by then.

OMFG!!!! Are you kidding me never???!!!??? Ughh it even pisses me off. I would talk to your FS about that cycle...cuz that was the weirdest cycle i've seen. Specially sense i've known you. Im so sorry hun! I wish I could be in Germany just to give you a nice BIG :hugs:

it's really hard. i'm trying to talk to DH about it but he only understands so much. he doesn't understand that he has two kids and i have none and that this is so much harder on me. i know it's hard on us both, but at the end of the day, he has his own kids. i can't stop crying and i'm really tempted to just give up completely. i can't handle this anymore. if i got to try every month i might take it better, but waiting 4 months at a time with nothing at the end is really draining me. it's so much anticipation for NOTHING. what is wrong with me? why do all of my friends barely try? why do all my friends who do drugs already have kids or get pregnant? i just don't get it.

Aw Never I am so sorry hun! This really bites...seriously I had counted you off of the ttc list b/c I thought for sure you would have your bfp very soon. I can only imagine your frustration in waiting to try while DH is away....it must be so hard. You are right DH will only understand partly why this upsets you so much even if he didnt have any kids...I just dont think men completely understand the emotional roller coaster. They dont have all the symptoms to spot, etc....get your crying out hun you deserve it....let it all out and then go and see you fs and dont leave that office until you get the answers you deserve OR an action plan to get you pregnant. I am so sorry hun, I just cant say it enough, it breaks my heart that you didnt get your bfp this month it really does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->