Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

NEVER DAMMIT TEST like Celtic said lie and tell them you had a positive test....

Brad took me out on a date last night and made me feel better....so strange but I didnt even tell him that I was feel off b/c I didnt want to burden him with it, but he just knew. I just love him so much!

awwww brad is such a great guy, I am glad you are feeling better

:hi: Yazzy Leeze Celtic

Suz I have that toooooooooooo.. my mom never had it snipped though- yep I cannot stick my tongue out like normal people- well it won't go straight out- it curves downwards instead.. :rofl:

snowing again--- geesh-- and we are heading to Pennsylvania for the nite- not worth driving home in the snow....

KEL.......OMG NICE nice nice :D LOVING the temp :happydance:

:yipee: :happydance: Spark....so glad your home hun, rest up with baby sparkle and come back when you have the time :D

SBB....Thats fab news that BF doesn't hurt so much now :winkwink:

TTC...No worries hun. I took it soon as I got AF until I ovulated then stopped I think :hugs:

:hi: celtic aaaargh I am indeed nxt! Bump has dropped a bit and getting loads of pain in my pelvis on the right hand side which is where she seems to lie. Keep having labour dreams too :lol:

Never...I would also get a blood test, esp as like the girls say if your going away just to be safe. I don't remeber getting stabbing pains but it seems alot of the other preggo's have had that :hugs:

oh just incase some of us find it useful save this link ladies great information on breastfeeding!https://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/index.html

linny hope your not kept waiting for something to start and having loads of pain and that! :wacko:

Afternoon ladies.

Never - I'm with Kel on this one TEST!! I'm rooting for you darling.

My update: BB's are still tender, mostly under the armpit and down the side. As of the day before yesterday I'm exhausted by 11am. I get up at 7-7:30 am every morning and by the noon time I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. AF is due the 15th (I think according to FF). I've got slight crampies following too.

SBB - wow, exactly the same as me. i always ovulate on my right side, i have never felt ovulation pains on my left side. this pain felt just like ovulation pains on my right side. definitely my right ovary! good for your MW glad she noticed and was able to get you out of pain quickly. glad to hear he can get it fixed and it won't be too painful for the fella!

KELSTER - you crack me up. i might do that this week. it does sound like a good idea before the mission. look at that temperature girl! looks like you have O'ed! woot! YES!!!!!!!!!! i want this for you SO BAD!

CNOTTE/LINNY - thanks for the advice sweeties :hugs:

CNOTTE - those sound like some good signs there girl! you going to wait for AF to be late to test?

early night for me. i had a going away party for my friend before deployment tonight. i fell asleep at like 5:00pm, woke up at 6:30pm, went to their house and by 10pm i wanted to go to sleep again. haha! i don't think it's a pregnancy sign, i think my body just loves sleeping!

never im with everyone!! :test:!!!

kel :happydance: definately loving that temp girl :thumbup:

sbb i know someone with that same tongue issue, he can hardly stick his tongue out of his mouth, i dont think he had it snipped at all :shrug: glad to hear your midwife is so on top of it for you :thumbup:

had a temp drop today :shrug: last cycle i got a massive temp drop with cramping and ewcm and then Ov happened days later :shrug: have no ewcm, no cramping :shrug: think its a nothing drop :dohh:

kel - looks like you might have oved...woohoo!!! Drive safe hun!

never - oh sleepiness sounds like a pg sign to me....oh please please please go and get that blood test!

linny - thanks...I was reading to take it throughout your cycle and through your first tri....ugh I dont know...I guess I will try it for next cycle b/c I am already at cd6.

dandy - well if you are getting negative opks then maybe not just yet.....I hope it is soon!

SBB - glad they figured out why it was so painful!

Delia - hi there! Hope you are doing well!

:hi: ladies

Never - I agree with the others, why not test again and if BFN then go and ask for a blood test? Sounds like more and more symptoms, I've still got everything crossed for you!!! :hugs::hugs:

SBB - that's good it doesn't hurt now to BF - that's pretty quick you and Sammuel have got the hang of it!! You're an inspiration!! :hugs::hugs:

Dandy - I'm hoping for those O signs to come for you soon - and it to be a lovely strong egg :thumbup::thumbup:

Delilah - any O signs for you yet this month? I think mine will be tomorrow or Tuesday. I got my 3rd high reading today on the CBFM. No EWCM yet which is disappointing.

Kel - fingers crossed for you that O is on the way too :hugs::hugs:

Let's get some January BFPs ladies, who's with me??

I've just been reading about using actual egg whites as lubricant - has anyone tried it? We're going to give it a go this morning because I've just been reading about how lots of women got their BFP using it!! https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm - if anyone wants to have a look at the site!!

Hi to everyone else, sorry am going to run now - the early BD'r catches the egg!! :winkwink::blush:

Good morning Good morning ladies!!

I'm praying for your :bfp: Leeze!!

My Update: Woke up with an itchy throat and temps are still steady after the spike I had 3 days ago. Still cramping on and off very little. BB's are even more tender today. Who knows I get like this before AF and she's due 1.15.10. I'm praying it's not her!!

Feel free to stalk the chart!!

never - Im doing good, I swear I am getting online these days just to see if you have made your bfp announcement.

cnotte- sounds promising hun! Fxed for you!

hi everyone else! Hope you guys are enjoying your sunday!

ttc - :hugs: i really REALLY don't think it's going to happen. i can't wait for work tomorrow so i won't spend every waking moment wondering.. it's driving me insane. love you girls!

Yeah I can understand that! Have you tested again or made a decision about getting the blood test?

Hey everyone, just checking in after a busy Sunday for me.

Leeze - good luck I hope AF doesn't make an appearance.

Hi Kel, SBB, Linny, Never, Char, TTC.

AFM - today I actually woke up with abit of energy so went straight out with the dogs up the field, then got another walked when I got home again. Went to my mums and we are starting major decorations on the house so helped strip the wallpaper...well I picked stuff up as mum wouldn't let me do anything. Been working on my website etc and now home cooking dinner ready to chill with the doglets for the evening. OH isn't featuring much today because he got drunk last night and has barely left the bedroom today....oh he has some growing up to do.

Ooooh and another thing that has made me excited (although it seems a long time away) is that we are booking a villa we've stayed at a few times before in Portugal for a family holiday September 2012. My brother and his gf will hopefully go with their little boy who'll be nearly 3, my mum, sister, me, OH and if all goes well our little person will be a year old and also inviting a couple friends....booking early because I have to save a fortune to put my 4 dogs and 3 cats in a kennels/cattery for 2 weeks lol.

Anyway enjoy your Sunday evening :)

Good morning Good morning ladies!!

I'm praying for your :bfp: Leeze!!

My Update: Woke up with an itchy throat and temps are still steady after the spike I had 3 days ago. Still cramping on and off very little. BB's are even more tender today. Who knows I get like this before AF and she's due 1.15.10. I'm praying it's not her!!

Feel free to stalk the chart!!

FX she has got lost! :flower:

TTC - i have tested again, but the wait has given me major line eye. every time i test i think i see something and then i just wonder and it drives me more crazy :haha: if i find out this mission is a go, i will probably do a blood test, but if not i'm going to wait for the FS appointment.

gotcha....well the fs appt is only a short time away now.

yazzy - great idea for your holiday! I just love vacation!

:wave: morning girls

we are having the worst weather in qld :dohh: its still raining :rain: up north and out west (not near me) are all flooded they have had to evacuate, some pple are stuck in their homes cant get past the flooding :dohh: i would really like this rain to go away now!! now i have to go drive in it :dohh:

my temp is a clear circle today, cause i had a crappy night sleep :dohh: so i dunno if its accurate, plus i took it about 40 mins early too

never - hang in there hun :hugs:

leeze - you are so determined to get this bfp :haha: good luck hope the eggs work for you

Hi all! TTC just like you i came on to see if Never or any of you other guys had any good news :) DH and i just came back from vacation, it was great! The batteries in my thermometer died so i haven't been temping this month so i have no clue whats going on and i'm trying not to think about it, we'll just see if AF shows up or not.

Love U Guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->