Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy how are you doing, Im hoping the sun comes out and keep shining for a while dry every thing up, Its so sad reading the stories coming out my heart was breaking hearing about some people loss, luckily my friends are all ok :thumbup: my brother is in Perth but I say he is ok no flooding there yet!

Sparkle what a ( I wont say) grrr I hate midwifes like that I mean come on when a woman in labour says I need to push she means it, when will they ever listen LOL you did brilliant I know inducing can be so much more painful, for some strange reason I never need the gel! they normally break my waters put me on the drip and off I go! I hate the drip! always have to turn it off then as it rockets me along, can not wait to see pictures:happydance:

Never that sounds like a good idea hun try MACA again see what happens!

TCC you as well, hope O is not to far away! but hey I BD 3 to 4 days before OV and here I am, so get some in before hand as well :thumbup:

Kel more snow, they are saying we will see a reload towards 20 of Jan up to March guess I will be needing the snowsuit I washed yay!

Im so tired girls, have a doc appointment in the morning check me and baby ok and get more insulin and that as well. I got up early this morning to do some house work go some done, sat down at 10.30 and fell asleep I didnt wake up on till DH came home at lunch time at 1pm :haha: DD fell asleep as well or she would have woken me up, she is not feeling well so slept badly last night

AJ - I know what you mean, I was and always am happy for all the girls on here because I know how hard everyone is trying and we've all had a pretty long journey along the way. Its different if you know the people and they just fall pregnant really easily, sometimes that can be hard. Have you had any extra investigation to see if there is a reason it is taken longer for you?

TTC - ahh that was me saying it is my birthday 5th Feb and it is also Kel's neices birthday on the same day. I am sooo wishing you all the luck in the world for this cycle, really nice to know your fs is positive about you conceiving without any extra help. It'll happen.

Never - we are all here for you, anytime you want to rant, laugh or cry just call on us lot.

celtic - I hope you feel better soon!

Yazzy - thanks, I hope he is right! Oh I actually have a friend who is due on Feb 5th....

Never :hugs:

Celtic YEP more snow.. UGH in the last 2 weeks we have gotten almost 40 inches-combine- which is rare for us........

TTC- you left at the right time-but it would of been kewl if you were here to see it actually snow.......... :lol:

yeah I was hoping it would have snowed while we were there...but we might have gotten stuck had we timed it differently....Try to keep warm hun! BTW, we are back up there in April......I am in ACY for a week so I have to see you! We must try to meet half way or something....what area are you in again?

https://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/new-jersey-county-map.gif

somerset county... the right part of that county in the indent part

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is big photo.. :rofl: it wasn't that big when I googled it

when you coming in? what day of the week? we can always come down to AC on a Saturday or Sunday

WOW listen to this :

my Ovacue Monitor BUSTED just the other day I paid GOOD money for this monitor $249.00 so I emailed the company to see what a possible problem could be- now mind you I just purchased this Aug 2010.. here is their response: I AM IN SHOCK

Hi Kellie,

Thanks for contacting us. I'm very sorry to hear that your monitor is freezing on the front screen. We'd like to get a replacement monitor out to you immediately. We will send along a prepaid label as well, so once you get the new monitor, all you need to do is replace the new monitor with the old one and attach the label. That way, you can send it back to us free of charge!

Also, we'd like to send you a complimentary copy of the OvaGraph software (unless you already have it!). We recommend that you upload your data onto the software every 2-3 cycles and then delete what is in the handheld unit. This will keep the monitor working it's best!

How does that sound?

you don't see THIS to much anymore form ANY company

ya know I just went back a few pages since i missed a few days and totally missed this--

KiKi hun I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very sorry- I know this all to well... I am here to listen if you need to talk :hugs:

you take all the time you need- we will be here when you decide to come back

Spark.....ooh that sounds like a rather painful induction, but the good thing is it was quick at the end! Scared stiff of all these midwife's, I hear it soooo often that they are wrong in telling women they're not in labour when they are!!! Congrats on baby Isla though, can't wait for pics :happydance: :happydance:

Kel...more snow :growlmad: Its such a pain in the ass! Can't believe that about the Ovucue thingy, that just NEVER happens :)

Dandy....top story on our news is the floods :( Hope you & the family are safe and well. Scary stuff, they're saying here its worse than the floods of 1974!!!!! :hugs:

Never...:hugs: :hugs:

TTC....that is good that they don't think you need Clomid just now. Hope you ovulate soon hun :)

Celtic...good luck at the docs tomorrow hun :)

hahaha yeah that is a big pic....lol...ok you really are north....I dont have my exact dates yet as we are waiting for our NJ friends to tell us when they are planning their event. We are going for a memorial for Brads friends dad. He died in early december but he was a golfer so they are going to spread his ashes in April on his favorite golf course. So, brad is going cuz they used to play together and I am tagging along. I will let you know as soon as I get more information.

Um you are right...geez, I should have bought an ocuvue...LOL....

I know can you believe how PROFESSIONAL they were.. they emailed me back within the hour after I emailed them

yep we are up there- I work in Essex county right on the border of Hudson county and that takes me 45minutes to get there so now you see when I say it takes us 1 and a half to get to AC......

ok well you just let me know the jist-tiks and we can work from there...

for sure will let you know! hopefully we will have some bumps to obsess over!

Hey girls :wave:

Sorry I've hardly been on I'm sick :cry:
I've got mastitis (a milk blockage basically in one breast) and the boob really hurts and goes red. I've got flu symptoms, temperature of 39.8, keep getting the chills one minute then boiling hot and sweating the next minute... Headaches, feeling sick etc, it's horrible :cry:
Have got antibiotics so hopefully it will clear up soon...

My mum came to stay last night to look after sammuel so we could get some sleep as Danny had to work today and obviously I am ill...

Anyway, I've only read back a couple of pages...

Never I'm so sorry that AF got you, I can't believe it... I'm gutted for you :hugs:

Sparkle I'm sorry the induction was tough on you, I can't believe how quick it went at the end!! Can't wait to see pics of isla... :happydance:

God I'm hopeless I can't even remember what I've read :dohh:

Kell that company sound fantastic!

Lots of love to everyone I'm sorry I've been so rubbish lately I'll be back properly soon :hugs:

Sammuel is doing well, he's put on weight since birth so all good, and the jaundice has gone...

X x x

thanks for checking in sbb....hope you feel better soon! That happened to my sister also....the antibiotics took a couple days to kick in and then she felt 100% better. Get as much rest as you can hun...and take care!

SBB ouch! huge ouch I got that once before in both breasts I thought I was going to die:wacko: the pain! I went straight to the Doc the antiobotics worked very quick so the flu symptoms went very quick, breast were still sore but my son was a few months and when I filled up with milk it was murder it hurt to much to use a pump and DS wouldnt take a bottle so I used to put him on a pillow and hold his hands so he could touch me and cry but the pain went away very quick it was the latching on that done it! you have my biggest well wishes to feel better super quick! glad you caught it!

Evening ladies :hi:

kel - more snow? Ugh! Its lovely to look at. But boy does it cause problems. I brought some spotty wellies the other day incase we get snow again :thumbup:

Sbb - Aww babe Sorry to hear about your boobs :( hope it heals quickly!! Glad sammuel is doing Well :thumbup:

sparkle - wow thats one quick & rough labour!! Cant wait to see pics :D :hugs:

Yazzy - im starting to feel tired too :( 9 weeks? God times flying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->