Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

no it is true Linny.. especally after a D&C as everything is so clean and new.. LOL but that didn't happen this time

Nope he's not home yet SBB, not for another hour or sooooooo... I live in Somerset county

STRONG THUNDERSTORMS WILL AFFECT BUCKS... HUNTERDON... MERCER... MONTGOMERY... MORRIS AND SOMERSET COUNTIES...

AT 330 PM EDT... NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A LINE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS EXTENDING FROM 15 MILES EAST OF MONTAGUE TO 10 MILES NORTH OF READING... MOVING EAST SOUTHEAST AT 25 MPH.

WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 50 MPH, SMALL HAIL, AND BRIEF DOWNPOURS ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGER SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. IF YOU SEE THREATENING WEATHER, PLEASE MOVE INDOORS QUICKLY

When i was younger i travelled around the states for three months and I got chased by tornadoes LOL!!

It was super scary cos we were in some motel in between nashville and memphis, wind and rain lashing down and the weather channels telling all these counties to take cover! We had no idea what county we were in so we've the map out, i'm stressing, the sirens are going off and there's us in this flimsey cheapo motel thinking the roof was gonna come off :rofl:

Those damn tornadoes followed us down to memphis, new orleans and panama city beach eeeek!! I think they killed about 50 odd people, ripped a cinema roof off! We get nothing like that here :shrug:

You lot stop spending money!! Never I really hope yours is right though...

That's bad news about the tornado - I hope everyone is ok :hugs:

x x x

yeah Never they got hit HARD down there....

weatherchannel.com they always like to scare you.. it is PITCH BLACK outside right now.. ohhh boy

LINNY STOP with the readings... PUT DOWN THE CC and step away from the puter :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you girls crack me up!! Its ok the CC is in the purse near OH!! He'l wonder why I'm reaching for it so i'm safe........but only for tonight :haha:

yikes girls! a bunch of tornadoes just hit my home state :( arkansas. my friend got her car totaled by a tree and everything. so used to tornadoes and stuff, but doesn't make me like storms.

linny - i got a psychicuk123 reading and she said conception right before july. i was like whoa....because i will be with DH the end of june..but eh.. just doing it cause i'm bored, haha..

SBB save me from the psychic readings!!

Yey never that fabulous, hope its true :happydance::happydance:

you girls crack me up. SBB i hope it's right too! i'm not sure how many were killed in my state, but we're used to tornadoes. i remember once, when i was younger, we had 6 tornadoes in one night. it was craaaaaazyyyy. hope you stay safe KEL, hubby better come home!!

linny - that's my neck of the woods! i'm from about two hours south of memphis :)

you girls crack me up. SBB i hope it's right too! i'm not sure how many were killed in my state, but we're used to tornadoes. i remember once, when i was younger, we had 6 tornadoes in one night. it was craaaaaazyyyy. hope you stay safe KEL, hubby better come home!!

linny - that's my neck of the woods! i'm from about two hours south of memphis :)

REALLY??? It was a pretty fleeting visit to Memphis, just the weekend but i went to see Gracelands, it was ACE! Love elvis :haha: So you'll have a southern accent awwwwwww!! Will it be like Sookie in true blood?? :happydance:

she should have a southern twang.. LOL :winkwink:

where as me I gots the New York/ New Jersey accent.... dog is pronounced DAWG.. we love to add the W anywhere we can put it... LOL

Like the Jersey Shore on MTV?????!! I flew into New York on my travels and loved it!!

Like the Jersey Shore on MTV?????!! I flew into New York on my travels and loved it!!

:rofl: SNOOKIE... yep.. fist pumpin' down at the Jersey Shore... that show was shot at the SeaSide Heights and I use to be down there ALL time in my youth.... had the big hair and the nails ect ect ect

I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM DOING THIS BUT YES 1989 me down at the Jersey Shore

I WAS A FLOOZIE BIG TIME

https://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs089.snc3/15707_1439571876402_1446205417_31195809_3018969_n.jpg

ok is this jenny person on BNB???? I want a reading....hahaha...has any of it proved right?? I am already addicted and havent even had one...hahahahaha

Linny - I have been trying for 10 months...this is the 10th cycle. I have a fibroid bulging in my uterus and not sure but maybe pcos...though i do O on my own...DH is 100%.

Kel - scary...I hate thurnder storms. We had a tornado go right down my street a few weeks ago...I was alone at home and i swear it sounded like a freight train was about to enter my house....it lasted like 20 seconds then nothing.....It is rare of have these kind of things on our island cuz we have no land mass....we usually see water spouts...geez now all this talk it is geting dark here too...hmmm must turn on the weather channel!

BTW - I cant believe you said fist pumping....hahahahahahaha...I love it!

TTC you missed the photo .. LOL I musta be putting it up when you posted

that must of been scary I have never been thru a tornado and don't to too either

check the weather channel... our's turned out to be nothing NOTHING.. just heavy rain.. LOL

Kell I LOVE that photo!!!! How funny!

Ttc You can find a thread on Jenny whateverhernameis readings in ttc section... I think she may have got a couple right... But it seems like coincidence to me! Happy to be proven wrong of course :D

I am watching the film Crash, has anyone seen it? I love it...
X x x

nope never seen the movie Crash, who's in it?

I wanna see the new movie with Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin The Back Up Plan

OH MY cooter crickets for this man

https://images1.fanpop.com/images/quiz/23692_1214853222349_269_399.jpg

kell WTF does that mean?! Lol!

Crash is wicked I love it, it's got sandra bullock, thandie Newton, matt dillon, brandon Fraser.... Loads of people, none have massive parts... It's awesome I would highly recommend you watch it!

X x x

kell WTF does that mean?! Lol!

Crash is wicked I love it, it's got sandra bullock, thandie Newton, matt dillon, brandon Fraser.... Loads of people, none have massive parts... It's awesome I would highly recommend you watch it!

X x x
well then I will have to see that movie...

ummmm you just take your wild imagination to think what that means.... you know what a cooter is right?????? and crickets :rofl: well think what a cricket does.. LOL LOL I am so embarassed :blush: hee hee hee

I wanna see the new movie with Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin The Back Up Plan

lol Kel..that is something a southerner would say...too funny!
How quickly did you clear a can of aqua net? i have to go find my big hair picture now....

lol Kel..that is something a southerner would say...too funny!
How quickly did you clear a can of aqua net? i have to go find my big hair picture now....

ahh NO Aqua net my dear straight up VaVoom or Stiff Stuff hairspray... LOL

I wanna see BIG HAIR PICTURES... I got one more that my hair is even bigger then that one...

Haha kell I pretty much guessed it! Never heard cooter before but I can take a wild guess :rofl:

I think I can use this here and no one will know what I'm on about!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->