Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

LOL AM not PM FMU- first morning urine :rofl:

No prob- I told Suz you were all asking for her.. :)

TNT - it is so ironic because he rarely chews on anything other than his toys so that month he must have been trying to tell me to not use my ovacue!

dandy - i think it's going to be hard, having another puppy always is, but you will grow the same love for that dog and want to give it just what you do the other. not to mention, your other is going to be happy and not lonely :)

goodnight girls!

Kel - here I am..sorry with brad in a cast I have to drive him around to help him with his company. We are home now and he is in some pain. Oh well...thankfully he has learned his lesson and no more rugby!

TnT - Sorry I didnt get to update this morning before I left the house.....

Well my EDD is october 9th and like you 2 I will also be gutted for the three of us should af come!

Leeze - so sorry hun, that really sucks!

SBB - thinking of you hun! Sending over all the support I can from here!

Dandy - oh I cant wait till Wednesday!

AJ - great PMA and get to the bding!!!!!

Night Never!!!!

Hi Cnotte, Rosababy, Sparkle, and everyone else!

kel - had to get on real quick to tell you i heard back and a replacement sensor was only $10! i ordered it. i think i'm crazy. i have a CBFM, ovacue, and a persona (from sparkle :flower:) maybe i should use them all next cycle and see which one is more accurate. ooo experiment! hehe.

okay, goodnight really! :hugs:

kel - had to get on real quick to tell you i heard back and a replacement sensor was only $10! i ordered it. i think i'm crazy. i have a CBFM, ovacue, and a persona (from sparkle :flower:) maybe i should use them all next cycle and see which one is more accurate. ooo experiment! hehe.

okay, goodnight really! :hugs:

see told ya they would get back to you :rofl: $10.00 how could ya go wrong.. LOL glad they got back to you

Hi ladies :hi: gna hafta be a quick one coz I'm shattered!!

Dandy - that dog is too cute! The eyes are soo pretty!!

Lezze - sorry af got u :( :hugs:

Never - sorry babe but I'm cracking up that ur dog ate your thingy LOL :haha:

Kel - you ok chick :)

I know I've forgotten some ppls, sorry :hugs:

Well ladies the park field 5 mins from where I live has been on the news today coz some bloke was there for 16 hours with a shotgun before he killed himself!! Feel quite sorry for his family

Me and Ian and my mother went to see a house today, ill post the link so u can see in a min

that site wont let me on char :shrug:

wow did you hear the shotgun go off? or wouldnt the sound carry that far? :shrug: mmm yes poor family but they are prob better off without him, he woulda had a couple of screw loose :shrug: sorry

Dandy - its prob coz I'm on ma phone. I'll hafta paste it when I'm on the comp lol

Night girls... :kiss: x

Hi everyone

Great to see lots of PMA and lots of love going about on this thread! I think this might be a bit of a rubbish post because my head is still full of a cold and now I've got the dreaded witch here too I'm just a bundle of fuzzy grumpiness with a big red nose!!

AJ - get BD-ing!!! Let's hope this is your month honey :hugs:

Char - great you saw a nice house, I tried to open the page but it didn't work. I hope it works out for you if you decide to go for it. :hugs: My OH and I have been trying to sell his place for over a year now and the market has been so bad he's dropped the price 3 times and still not sold it. Now I'm wondering if it's fate because when I do get a BFP and have a baby (IT WILL HAPPEN!!!) then we'll need a bigger place!!

Sparkle - lovely to see you on here and what a great long post. Fab new pics of Isla, she is absolutely adorable!!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear SBB not feeling too great, sending lots of love her way :hugs:

Kel - you are always so sweet and considerate and caring of other people. I really hope your dream of becoming a mum happens soon because I think you'll make a great mum :hugs:

I can't remember who said about not drinking green tea, but I want to know why too - I just started drinking a cup a day recently because I read it's good for fertility because of the anti-oxidants - so please tell me why!!!

Never - I think the fact you keep updating the list is really lovely, especially when you're not on there at the moment. Some great morale-boosting spirit going on there!!!! :hugs:

I'm sure I was going to say other stuff, but generally just a big thank for being there and being lovely about the nasty witch coming (and my super-horrible cold too). I think it's particularly unfair that the last 2 months I've got ill at the same time (well spotted, TNT) - and both times I've thought that the ill symptoms have been early preg symptoms. Why do our bodies play tricks on us like that? I'm wondering if maybe both times there were little eggs trying to implant and somehow that weakened my immune system both times but they didn't implant? I wish we could see inside our bodies!!!

Hi to everyone else :hi: - fingers crossed for some BFPs in the next month or so xx

Hey ladies :wave: thanks for all the love :) have been thinking of you all, just feeling down about things so haven't been on. Have got anti depressants so hope I feel better soon...
It is all just a bit much I think, stems from the traumatic birth, and recovering from that... Then sammuel having jaundice, then me being aneamic, then getting mastitis, then him getting ezcema and colic, and then me getting bloody mastitis again...
I didn't feel like I could get myself out of it so decided to take the anti depressants... I feel a bit better now..

So sorry for the selfish posts all the time... Just wanted to let you know how I was doing...

Hope you are all ok, love you all and hopefully I'll be back properly soon :hugs:

X x x

sbb nothing about your posts are selfish, I hope that you and bub are all healed up before you know it then you will wonder what ever got you down :hugs:

Thank you lovely :hugs:

That puppy is friggin gorgeous by the way :D

X x x

SUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey ya hun :hugs:

Leeze- gosh I feel horrible for you.. AF and sick :( :hugs: and thank you so very much for the kind words.. I hope I will and can be a good mommy.... I know it would be a HUGE adjustment for my lifestyle- but I am ready and very willing :)

dandy - yeah I can understand that! I hate those BFN's also...that is why I try to wait and have made a rule I def. dont test before 12 dpo

Kel - Oh I wish...dont you think it would have dipped more than that if it was implantation?

Char - omg that is horrible.

SBB - not selfish hun, we are just happy to hear from you! You know I am proud that you went and got help. Lots of women go through that PPD and dont do anything about it and it gets worse. You are doing a good thing for you and Sammuel. Take care and please please please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Leeze- Oh I am so with you.....why the evil tricks???? Make me not take any symptoms as symptoms anymore...I have had so many BFN cycles with such great symptoms and NOTHING!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->