Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh its so nice to see u SBB!! And what are you talking about? Your posts are never selfish. I'm glad you're feeling better now, just take it one day at a time and come back to us when you can :hugs:

I tried posting 3 times or so and it didn't go thru so now i've forgotten everything. Ah well, i do remember that hteh puppy Dandy posted was gorgeous! :D

Feel better soon Leeze.

ttc i def wouldnt be testing till 14 dpo cept im prob gonna be drinking tomorrow if its pos then obviously i wont be :thumbup:

haha i know that pup is the cutest thing lol, but i think i might stick with one dog for now, and consider it later if ttc is getting us nowhere

yes ill be testing when i wake up to see if i can drink :thumbup: so that will be tues night for you :haha:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited so so so excited!!!!!

FX FX FX FX FX FX for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:haha: i can picture u dancing around the house haha im more expecting a bfn...so not really excited, i have no symptoms at all :nope:

I barely had ANY symptons with my last :bfp: so there LOL

ok gonna go hang with the hubby and watch some TV

chat later

Good luck dandy! And all the other testers... Kell I am relying on you to update me with some bfps please :happydance:

You girls are the best, you all deserve your bfps, I will keep everything crossed as usual :D

X x x

Lezze - hope you feel better soon :hugs: poxy af :(

Sbb - glad your starting to feel better :hugs: we are here you darling, lotsa love

Dandy - yay for test day :D

Kel - Aww bet you and Jeff are such a cute funny couple,hehe :)

Ttc - yea it was horrible,the field is on a main road soo all day everyone's been driving past! Agreed with testing after 12dpo, I'm pretty sure I was well past that but still got a bfn before my bfp lol I'm just awkward :)

Ooh ladies im soo tired :( oh yea had a supervision with my boss yesterday and my boss said a district nurse had complained about me because I wernt wearing uniform at one of my clients, seeing as it was my day off I'm not happy lol x

Wow...ok I only went to sleep and checked in this morning and there are loads of pages to read through. Lets see what I can remember....

Char - awful to hear about the incident near your house and what a pain about the uniform thing when you worked on your day off. Tell them how it is and i'm sure it will all be cleared up. How are you feeling in yourself? Hope bubs is ok.

Dandy - I can't comment on the dog front as I have 4. My Akita, she's 5 1/2, my Staffie is 8 in a couple weeks, my male Rottweiler is 4 and my female Rottweiler is 16 months. I have always grown up with lots of dogs and cats and don't know any different. My spare time revolves around training, working and showing my dogs but what I would say is if the thought to get a dog is just to fill a gap before having a baby I would hold off. If however you would get a new dog regardless if you were having a baby or not then it is something to think about. My youngest dog is 16 months - she'll be a month off 2 years when bubs arrives and is really coming on well with her training which will make my life easier...the older dogs are no problem anyway. I'm mad about animals though and my OH thinks I am slightly crazy about them lol!

SBB - lovely to hear from you. Sounds like you've had a lot to deal with but I am sure with a little help and some time you'll be feeling yourself again.

AJ - I forgot to say....go get your man!!!!

Leeze - I am pretty sure the green tea is a good thing when ttc - I drank one cup a day but I think you are meant to drink the decaf one...not sure I did though!

AFM - one more sleep and its my first scan tomorrow...when I got my BFP it seemed like soooo long to wait and now its round the corner, I just hope that all is well because i'll be sooo nervous tomorrow. I am looking forward to having the day off because I am pretty tired at the mo, not sleeping well as I keep needing to get up for a wee in the night!

Dandy - I told my manager it was my day off and she basically said it didn't matter LOL last time I help em out!! Trust me babe the weeks fly after ur first scan :) me and baby are fine :) I've started to feel movements too now!! X

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's a quick one from me as Isla is being a bit of a pickle this morning :dohh:

Just wanted to say :hi: to you all. I will try and check back in later to catch up :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Char - yay for feeling movements, that's brilliant. Sooo exciting!!

Hi Sparkle - hee hee Isla keeping you busy, the little monkey :)

Dandy - can't wait to see pics if your scan :)

Sparkle - as bless isla! I luv her name,so pretty

Xx

Morning Ladies!

Well seems like I woke up this morning and not feeling any symptoms...HATE IT!

Dandy - I know what you are saying trust me. If I wake up on Friday and feel like I did this morning I probably wont test.

Char - that stinks about your review.

Yazzy - woohoo, cant wait to see our latest Maca Bub.

hi kel, sbb, tnt, never, and everyone else!

he hey hey ladies

quick jump in- will be back later

TTC I Sooo hear ya... I have nutting that I can consider :( boobes do not even hurt :(

Kel- mine dont hurt either:( HOwever, they do every other month by now so maybe good? Doubt it!

CNotte- as I sit here with my cup of green tea, i ALSO want to know why you quit it!

Does anyone drink the green tea even after O? I do the entire cycle thinking its still helping build up for the next cycle! So, is this not a good thing to do? I do the decaf one...but can it do something bad after ovulation? May be an idiot question.

Yazzy- GL at the scan tommorrow! Seeing the heartbeat...oh how lovely that is!

For anyone else i've forgotten, I just read through like an hour of this thread because I was MIA over the weekend so im very sorry to not touch on even half of what was said. You are all so lovely and funny so thanks for being supportive and entertaining!!

I want that puppy! I cant remember who had the pic up at first but OHHH so so cute:) I have 2 dogs and a cat so thats enough but every time I get bummed about no babies, I buy a dog! My last pup was a gift from OH after my MC. It was sweet. And worked!

Thanks for pics of the cutie patootie babies ladies. So special! I want one! :)

Im so excited have ordered my Maca the other day. And my BBthermometer. Im so freaked out about temping, afraid what psycho I will become then!

Anyone ever taken the pill- FertilCM? Im not having much luck with EPO, grapefruit juice, or Tea so figured i'd try a pill. Advice, imputs?

Sorry AF came Leeze- what a disappointment that can be. Im sure you are thrilled about that in addition to the cold, how ironic!

TTC- how many dpo are you? Maybe no symptoms is the good symptom? Can be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->