Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Yazzy - see my brain don't work anymore lol...

Kel - :hi: when u testing. I know u said but I'm getting lost lol

Ny - haha you'll just get everyone stalking ya ;)
Ttc - as lon as af hasn't hot ya babe :hugs:

x

Does anyone take MACA and VItex? I ordered them both the other night in my desperate shopping spree on amazon.....am I going overboard?

Char- i will NEED stalkers since I have a feeling im not smart or organized enough for the temping:)

NYpage - if you are drinking decaf green tea then I would carry on throughout the whole cycle, it is good for you and can't see what harm it can do.
What is vitex?

Char - don't worry I am struggling with my brain doing its own thing recently lol! So have you started buying anything?

Kel - hi how are you?

Yaz- im not totally sure what it is....ive heard it a lot from this forum helping women with getting pregnant. Chaste Berry is another word for it. But now im reading it can suppress libido which wont help me in conceiving! I may just not take it, kind of scared ofthat one.

Also- anyone ever taken FertileCM? not sure why i ordered all this stuff but afraid to use it now!

Good morning ladies!

NY - I use to take Vitex, but it didn't do a thing for me, so I gave it up. It didn't hurt my libido, it just never helped my cycles. I took it for 3 months. Oh as for the green tea, I did a bit of a search on it, and it says it strips you of folic acid and can give trouble on conceiving. I actually thought it does good especially decaf since I don't do any caffeine at all as is. I miss my green tea. :coffee:

Never - How are you doing darling!?

As for Me - Oddly enough I think I O'd early. I won't know until tomorrow. I woke up 2 hours late instead of getting up and temping with my alarm. I calculated the temp as if I were to have taken it at 7:30 instead of 9:30 :sleep: and it was still higher than it is when I'm not O'ing. I think the maca is really taking effect!!

cnotte - looks like you are in the 2WW! :happydance: you look 2DPO to me. good luck!

ny - it is fine to take maca and vitex.

i hope everyone else is having a great day :)

lots of EWCM for me today, LOTS, so thinking O will be today or tomorrow.

Hey Girls,

TTC and Kel- I hope maybe some symptoms can come soon. TTC maybe that dr just relaxed you enough. I hope so at least. Its about damn time you two get a BFP! PMA and FX for you.

Never- Sounds like your Oving girl! yahoo! :happydance:

AFM- I need some serious PMA cuz idk if we got it in time. Really bugs me that we didn't get in insems on CD16. I been crampy (could be my endo pains) have some creamy cm and my nips are sore...not my boobs. AND my back isn't hurting like last time. So idk...trying to have PMA but maybe im setting myself up for if it doesn't happen. Cause our donor is going on vaca next month before he leaves so its doubtful we get another chance. Maybe its not our time.

Yazzy - I've got a play mat gym, some blankets,some vests and some bibs. I don't want ti buy until I know the sex :) I'm goin into the office Fri so I'm gna book a long weekend off and have my scan then :) won't be til next month though.. how's your symptoms going?? You brought anything?

Ny - ooh you'll get told off if u forget to temp :haha: only joking. The girls are great with temps. I don't really understand it LOL

Cnotte - glad maca is working :thumbup: have u bedded??

Never - how many days cycle are u now? Jus asking to see if its a short cycle this month

Tnt :hugs: praying for u babe! I hope u caught the egg, be a nice to tell the donor before vaca :)

TnT- so sorry hun, Well to be honest, I think that of course it would have been great to have inseminated on cd 16 but ya know what.....I think that you probably caught the egg on cd 17. Kinda like just in the knick of time.....I dont know if that is helping your PMA but you arent outta the game, by no means!

char - i'm on cycle day 15 today.

tnt - do me a favor. go to fertility friend, click chart gallery, and then search. under search go to specific chart pattern and down to intercourse pattern and choose only "o" on first pregnancy test DPO put whatever you want... and it will show you how many girls got pregnant with just having :sex: on ovulation day. you are definitely NOT out honey!

TnT- so sorry hun, Well to be honest, I think that of course it would have been great to have inseminated on cd 16 but ya know what.....I think that you probably caught the egg on cd 17. Kinda like just in the knick of time.....I dont know if that is helping your PMA but you arent outta the game, by no means!

What makes you think I caught the egg on CD17? Just wondering...feel like I forgot everything ya know. :haha: Im trying to keep PMA but after Amy told me he was going on vaca next month...kinda put me down cause we could be done after this. And im still not certain about my temps either... maybe its the OVing so soon. I pretty anticipated OVing on CD20 this cycle. :dohh::haha::blush:

char - i'm on cycle day 15 today.

tnt - do me a favor. go to fertility friend, click chart gallery, and then search. under search go to specific chart pattern and down to intercourse pattern and choose only "o" on first pregnancy test DPO put whatever you want... and it will show you how many girls got pregnant with just having :sex: on ovulation day. you are definitely NOT out honey!

Thank you hun. I am about to look right now! I hope we aren't out yet. Im trying not to be debby downer but it was really the news Igot that threw me for a loop I guess. Thank you so much hun:hugs:

well, the fact that you ovulated on CD17 and insemed on CD17 means you are still in for a chance. i know how you feel, trust me, and it sucks.. there really isn't anything anyone can say to make you feel that this is going to be IT.

hey all....

Hi ya Char and Yazzy- how are the preggies feelign BET you can't WAIT for your scan Yazzy

Char testing Feb 1st

NYPage- I took maca and vitex together a year ago.. and I was fine.. they do not cancell each other out

Cnotte glad to hear about O day :)

DANDY I AM DYING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP...........

Never what's going on sweetie?

TnT- my March cycle we only got the day OF and the day after O... Jeff was working some serious OT during that week due a bad flood in the area and I STILL got PG

TTC- UGH I swear I just wish my ta ta's would start HURTING and hurting bad just like my 1st pregnancy--- OMG I had to hold them to get outta bed and if I brushed them during the day OUCHIE - I mean the KINDA sorta hurt but I am not sure it is all in my head.. 6DPO I think is still to early for really anything.. my CM is not abundent either--- :(

OH WOW!! I just looked at those charts and that does help. Specially sense some of those women had some CRAZY temp dips. Ok Im feeling a little better. Thank you Never

OUR MACA :bfp: HOPEFULS

JANUARY TESTERS
29 DandyBrush [-o<
30 TTCBaby117 [-o<
30 Delilahsown [-o<

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

FEBRUARY TESTERS
1 Kelster823 [-o<
9 TNTArs06 [-o<
12 AJThomas [-o<
15 CNotte [-o<

never i just saw only 24 days and you see hubby??????? woooo hooooooooooooo

hey all....

Hi ya Char and Yazzy- how are the preggies feelign BET you can't WAIT for your scan Yazzy

Char testing Feb 1st

NYPage- I took maca and vitex together a year ago.. and I was fine.. they do not cancell each other out

Cnotte glad to hear about O day :)

DANDY I AM DYING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP...........

Never what's going on sweetie?

TnT- my March cycle we only got the day OF and the day after O... Jeff was working some serious OT during that week due a bad flood in the area and I STILL got PG

TTC- UGH I swear I just wish my ta ta's would start HURTING and hurting bad just like my 1st pregnancy--- OMG I had to hold them to get outta bed and if I brushed them during the day OUCHIE - I mean the KINDA sorta hurt but I am not sure it is all in my head.. 6DPO I think is still to early for really anything.. my CM is not abundent either--- :(

Thank you hun. I sure hope so. I wish your ta ta's would hurt too. Is it true that every preg is different? So if my back hurt last time..will it this time? Im wondering the same with you...would your symptoms be the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->