Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TnT remember that even after you ov the egg hangs around like 24 hours before your chances are gone so even if you did ov on cd17, it should still have been around till at least the morning of cd18 so stop worrying so much!

no not every one is the same..

my 1st WICKED hurting ta ta's and a bit of morning sickness-
2nd one barely any hurting ta ta's and NO MORNING sickness at all... I had some what tender boobies and def crampies

UGH I just hate this frigin wait........... I wish I could look inside and see what is going on ..

it's bad enough i had to WAIT for SO LONG just to O- now this wait. ahhh FLUCK IT :rofl:

SWEET NEVER---------- I am so happy for you- this is the most I have seen you with him since we started posting together--- I remember the 1st time was a 3 month wait

this Friday the 28th will be my 1 year anniversary with BnB YIPPIE made some REALLY GOOD FRIENDS I MUST SAY

kel - well, by the time i see him it will have been two months.. then after that it will be about two months again.. almost three.. and after that who knows. hopefully nothing longer than three months!

AJ- :rofl: that is so funny for you say that. I need some tuff love to get me outta this funk. DAMN THE 2WW. :haha: Thank you hun

Kel- I agree!!! I wish we could inside our bodies!!! RIGHT NOW!! :rofl: I too have met some lovely women that are soooo accepting of everyone!! And I love it!

oooo i got my maca in today! ya'll think it would hurt to start right now since i know i'm not pregnant, or should i wait for AF?

Never - Holy moly seriously!? :shock: We will definitely have to wait to see what the temp does then tomorrow. HOLY MACA! I was truly hoping to have a cycle buddy this time. It looks like if this is it, I'll be testing around the 9th instead.

Char - We :sex: the day before yesterday and plan on it again today. We've been going for the 'every other day' effect. I've heard good things about that and including DH is 41 so I want to make sure his lil' :spermy: are really refreshed. I seriously didn't expect to O' this soon!! OMG?!

Kel - :hugs: Thanks darling. I will be shocked if temps go up again tomorrow considering if this was O' I've never had one this soon!!

Ladies? Has maca ever made you O' way sooner than you normally have? I usually O about CD20-CD23 mark. :huh:

cnotte - alright, i will change that :) if you get a high temperature tomorrow as well, FF should give you solid cross hairs for CD12. i'm iffy being CD12 & CD13 because 97.7 looks like your coverline temperature based on your last chart and this one. but you have definitely already ovulated. so either another high temperature tomorrow will confirm o for CD12 or two more days and ovulation confirmed on CD13. either way you are covered :sex: wise! as for making me ovulate earlier, maca never has, but my ovulation dates are pretty consistent, or have been for the past year.

nope Maca never did that for me but like I said I stopped taking in eons ago.... got a CLEAN body going on now... not even pre-natals either... just really needed to stop everything and look what happened... O O'd.. :rofl:

Never start when ever I know I did when I first got it :) I guess it just doesn't seem that long ago that you saw hubby.. but you are rightDec and Jan just went by so frigin FAST!!!

I too have met some lovely women that are soooo accepting
:winkwink:

cnotte - alright, i will change that :) if you get a high temperature tomorrow as well, FF should give you solid cross hairs for CD12. i'm iffy being CD12 & CD13 because 97.7 looks like your coverline temperature based on your last chart and this one. but you have definitely already ovulated. so either another high temperature tomorrow will confirm o for CD12 or two more days and ovulation confirmed on CD13. either way you are covered :sex: wise! as for making me ovulate earlier, maca never has, but my ovulation dates are pretty consistent, or have been for the past year.

I'm truly confused. I hope so and I hope you're right. If we did it this time I'll be amazed by how good this maca product really is!

Hi ladies

I'm all confused with this temping talk, and speaking of crosshairs and the like! Too complicated for my little brain. Can just about remember to switch my CBFM on at around the same time each day and that's about it!!

NY - I haven't tried fertileCM but it sounds good when you read their website so I'd be interested to know if it works!! It might be worth starting a thread about it in the TTC section and see if anyone has tried it and got good results? I tend to get EWCM about every 3-4 months and have been taking starflower oil and lots of grapefruit juice for months. I think it's quite random for me!

SBB - please don't feel for a minute that your posts are selfish. Even in the couple of months I've been on here you've been such a lovely and supportive person to everyone on here, so it's definitely more than acceptable to sometimes only share about yourself - especially when we all want to know how you're doing (that makes it very unselfish because we like knowing how you are!!!) :hugs:

Dandy - I forgot to say, what a cute pup you put up a picture of!! Looked a bit like a tiger cub!! I love dogs but sadly am allergic to them. Any symptoms yet? When are you testing?

Kel - 6dpo is really early for symptoms but let's hope you've got a strong little fertlised egg getting itself ready to implant and you get some symptoms soon!! Funny how we start wishing for sore boobs, isn't it?

Never, did you get a date yet for your HSG? I tried to call to book mine yesterday but just got an answerphone and left a message but they didn't call back. I'm going to get on it tomorrow morning but it might well be next Tuesday. I'd like to get it over with because I've heard some women say it's painful!

CNotte - happy BD-ng - hope you catch that egg!

TNT - hope the 2WW doesn't drive you crazy, honey - let's hope this is your lucky month!!

Have a lovely eve, it's dinner time now - omelette and potato wedges with lots of garlic and some baked beans!! - good old-fashioned comfort food!! :hugs:

Leeze- I may start a thread next cycle or sometime later....I just thought about it, and if im starting MACA this month i'd rather not begin anything else with it so im going to temp and begin maca and pretty much the other 40 things I bought in a pathetic frenzy were a waste of money!! dooh!

:hi: Leeze how are you feeling? the cold getting any better

NYpage so we are gonna temp? I know it will make ya crazy BUT I personally think temping is a very helpful tool- the worst though is the TWW- ya see temps going up and up and BOOM a big crash :(

wow chatty bunch :dohh:

ok girls :bfn: am drinking today, had some cramping wondering if af is gonna show early :shrug: ill catch up later im off on my parents boat for the day :wave:

wow chatty bunch :dohh:

ok girls :bfn: am drinking today, had some cramping wondering if af is gonna show early :shrug: ill catch up later im off on my parents boat for the day :wave:

CRAP O COLA...................... gosh dangit.... son of a bees balls.......... monkey squat :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->