Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Symptom spotting yay :happydance:

well from what I remember the symptoms I got early on on my First pregnancy on my second were milder and really did not kick in on till after I got my BFP

I had back pain, sore boobs, tired emotional on my first but this time I had some nipple soreness that came and went and I wouldnt say it was bad, some mild cramps gassy but it was after I got my BFP my boobs really felt sore and the feeling sick kicked in, my DD was so different from the boys, boobs barley hurt and felt a bit sick not to bad but I got sick more! it would just hit me! a smell woud do it and off Ild be running :haha:

so yea every pregnancy is diffierent!!!

Dandy it might be to early! I tested at 10DPO and 11DPO on my DD and got a BFN but got a BFP on 12DPO :flower:

TNT dont lose hope, my temps were not fantastic in June and july when I got my BFP

SBB take care hun I hope you feel better soon:hugs:

Dandy- Have a lovely time hun! Dang that BFN though....hopefully its too soon.

Celtic- Wow you didn't have too many symptoms. Thats reassuring right there. How are you coming along?

TnT - you can catch the egg on Ov day.....I see the charts helped you also...geez I am gonna go and look at them too!

Kel - wow, I am hoping mine will hurt tons also....I mean so bad that I cant move...LOL Oh the things we wish for! I am so with ya....this wait sucks....I am sitting here counting the days down, I keep doing it like it is gonna change that I am still on 9dpo...

Never - woohoo.....24 days is nothing! Awesome!

Dandy - that stinks....maybe the cramping is implantation!

CNotte- My ov moved up a bit but I dont know if that was Maca or the acupuncture I was doing.

Celitc- thanks for the s/s info....I love to hear them! It never gets old.

TnT - you can catch the egg on Ov day.....I see the charts helped you also...geez I am gonna go and look at them too!

Ya those charts did help with my insane mind right now. :haha: Plus your bding you did up to OV is what we did when I got my BFP. :thumbup::flower:

Dandy- Have a lovely time hun! Dang that BFN though....hopefully its too soon.

Celtic- Wow you didn't have too many symptoms. Thats reassuring right there. How are you coming along?

I must look back through FF i do know i did feel sick one day before hand but it came in a wave and then went!

Im good hun, tired bit emotional today but think its lack of sleep catching up on me our DD is nor sleeping great she has mild asthma and with the damp weather its quite bad so she was coughing so bad last night and it made her sick she could not catch her breath, scared me, have a doc appointment tomorrow could not get one for today

blood sugars are still high as well, thankfully only a few weeks left! yay:happydance: I really hope the GD goes away this time

Aww hun im sorry. Poor little girl. I have asthma and know how that feels. Sux you couldn't get in today to get seen. I hope she has a better night tonight. That would scare me too watching her go through that. I know a humidifer always helps me with a little vics. But im sure you already know that.

I can't believe you only have a few weeks! :happydance: I can't wait to see pics of when he gets here! YAYAYA!

Sorry your numbers are still getting higher...not too much longer now!

Kel- yea im going to temp but super scared! I kind of like my blissful state of not knowing anything in the 2WW but like you say- temps show it all! Oh, and very well put for your response to Dandy's bfn!

Sorry Dandy about the BFN. Thats a load of crap isnt it, least you can enjoy a drink though:)

this wait sucks....I am sitting here counting the days down

no shita.. at least the FRER now have where you can get a result 6 days sooner.. so i umm will be taking one come Friday.... I am going out with the girls Saturday night and well i need to know if I can have a beer or two

Oh Celtic so sorry the lil one is not feeling well.. damp oh how i wish.. get what we are getting AGAIN tomorrow night>> YEP another 5 to 9 inches of SNOW............. CRAP

NYPage- ya know it is a normal thing for me now, taking my temps.. been doing EVERY DAY since March 2010 -- I only didn't do it when I was pregnant and a here and there time- like when I KNOW I will be drinking beer and going to bed late--- I literally do not have to have my alarm go off anymore... I am clock work wake up between 5-5:30am.. I sneak under the covers with my lil mini LED light and my two BBT-- hubby never even knows that I am doing it...

Oh, and very well put for your response to Dandy's bfn!

:rofl: I had other things I wanted to say but umm that would be a no no on the board :rofl:

LOL I knew you were gonna ask... :rofl:

one orally and one v jay jay.... sometimes I sleep with my mouth open and am afraid I will not get a correct temp.. I certainly cannot sleep with "me" V jay jay open so that one I know is right :winkwink: bbahahahaa

TNT yea we have noticed today after putting her in the shower and letting the room fill with steam helped she fine now so hoping she has a good night to night I never brought her out today either and DH seems to think that has helped, he is asthmatic as well seems a lot of people have it these days.

Kel wow more snow eeek I do not envy you and I normally love the stuff, but do not want to be cold any more or have it cold when baby arrives either.

Think I missed your post on Dandy test :haha:

ooh checking FF for some of my symptoms and it was like from 11 DPO creamy cm, plus on 12 DPO I have some back pain, cramps, wind, cross, tired felt sick felt better 13DPO except for round ligament pain (which I still get) but it was ealier after OV nipples hurt a bit or I got a pain in one boob so who knows eh some have none before BFP and some will have every one going OOOH Im so excited though can not wait for all the BFP to come

ooh checking FF for some of my symptoms and it was like from 11 DPO creamy cm, plus on 12 DPO I have some back pain, cramps, wind, cross, tired felt sick felt better 13DPO except for round ligament pain (which I still get) but it was ealier after OV nipples hurt a bit or I got a pain in one boob so who knows eh some have none before BFP and some will have every one going OOOH Im so excited though can not wait for all the BFP to come

ahh thanks for your symptons :) I do have tender nippies that's for sure and a bit of tender (.) (.)'s and here and there crampies....so we shall see.. it will just be a BIG LET DOWN after waiting for 10 months to ovulate again,,, I can't wait ANOTHER 10 months

YEP MORE SNOW................... ahh blow the big one :rofl:

Celtic- Im glad she is doing better after a nice warm shower. My dad used to boil a pot of water and would make me stand on a stool and put a towel over my head to get the steam from the boil when my asthma was bad. So I really hope she can get some relief and you guys can get some rest as well.

ME TOO ME TOO im tired of all this snow and white and cold! UGHH I just want to see green!!! :rofl:

Lol kel I figured you'd say vjay jay was the other place:). I hear u ladies on snow. Don't know if you van beat the cold and snow of Minnesota. Hahahhaaa.

Lol kel I figured you'd say vjay jay was the other place:). I hear u ladies on snow. Don't know if you van beat the cold and snow of Minnesota. Hahahhaaa.

I went to grad school in St. Paul, and wanted to move up there. My dh was like okay. You spend one winter month up there, and then tell me you that you want to move there. HA! :blush: Ummmm...ya. It's pretty cold. I grew up in Northern Illinois, and I know cold, but nothing like you guys. I'm in northern Virginia now, and if we get 1 inch of snow, we have a snow day!! :happydance:

Morning girls...or maybe afternoon/evening for some depending where we all are!

Hi Celtic, lovely to see you on here. Sorry to hear about your little girl, I too had mild asthma when I was small, grew out of it then it came back as a teenager and over the last 2 years I have (on recommendation from an Asthma Practitioner) weened myself off of all meds and feel great...they say your body can change every 7 years or so and you can grow out of things. I hope your little girl is charging around again very soon.

Cnotte - yay for being in the tww. Did you mention the green tea? I read up about the folic acid thing and it is if you drink a lot of green tea and take your folic acid tablet at the same time it can stop your body absorbing it all...they advise to just drink your green tea at a different time.

Kel - ahh the sympton spotting, such a tough 2 weeks however relaxed we try to be. When I got my BFP I didn't have any symptoms until around 12/13dpo. I did have some very weird cramps at 9dpo and then nothing. sore bb's started around 12dpo and boy they hurt lol! I didn't have any cm in my tww, that only started a few weeks after.

Dandy - sorry you got a bfn this morning, have a good time today and enjoy yourself.

TNT - lets have some smiles and i'm sending some PMA your way. You are definitely in with a chance and I am really wishing it this month for you girl :)

Char - bet it is nice buying a few bits and pieces, I can't wait til I can. I'm feeling good thanks, sore bb's have eased which I think is to be expected, still really tired...by 4pm at work I could have a snooze lol!

Never - hiya, hope you are well. Yay for the countdown to see your OH!

AFM - right I really better get myself ready, I will be on my way for my scan in 2 hours....ahhh sooo excited. I hope we clearly see bubs wriggling around happy in there. I will update once I am home again!

:wave: girls sorry i've been out all day kel your a hoot :rofl: sorry about my bfn :dohh: :haha: I've been a moody so and so all day :dohh: i think AF is truley on her way :cry: girls thanx for the wishful thinking but im not testing again till saturday and thats when AF will be 1 day late...if i test at all :dohh: but i believe im truelly out, this was one weird cycle with no sore nips or anything :dohh:

i start at 4am tomorrow, so im off to bed for approx 7hrs sleep time :dohh:

Morning all :flower:

Kel Keep positive this has to be it, it just does :hugs: oh checking our weather forecast seems the weather to get cold again and forecast of snow for Friday eek:dohh: I spoke to soon I think

thanks for the good luck wishes for my DD, had her at the doc this morning and he has put her on an inhaler and she needs a blood test for diabetes I have noticed she drinks constantly and wakes in the night looking to drink so I mentioned it:cry: poor little thing he was marking her arm for me to put numbing cream on and she so tiny the tought of it, she will know whats coming as well as she comes with me to the hospital and holds my hand when the doc takes blood from me, I'm fine with needles so hopefully she wont be afraid.

I rang the hospital this morning over my blood sugars being so high so they are going to sort them out, we don't know what happened yesterday they never showed up on their system weird!!!

any way hope you all have a wonderful day

Dandy :happydance:Happy Australia Day:happydance:

Hi ya ladies

not much time to chit chat today- you know WEDNESDAY,, in office day BLECK

Celtic- ohh poor thing- diabetes is no joke... my FIL and father BOTH have it.. my dad is ok but Jeff's dad not so.... he had both legs amputated because of it BUT he also DID NOT take care of himself and is now in an adult community home because no one is there to take care of him- Jeff's parents divorced back in the late 70's

Yazzy can't WAIT to hear all about the scan.. soo excited

Dandy- hope you had a good day yesterday... and well I still think you have a GREAT shot... lots of ladies have no symptons at all......

NYPage-- ummm nope I KNOW we can't compare to Minn weather and well that is OK because you can KEEP IT... :rofl:

Rosa- Virginia huh- not to far from me... glad to see some more ladies from the States in here.. this way when we get PG we can get cell phones numbers and at least make a text to someone to let them know when the BIG DAY gets here :)

:hi: Never- Char- Leeze- TnT- TTC- Delia-AJ-Cnotte-

and of course my lovely ladies who have bubbas to attend too.. Hope all are getting settled in

kay chat later

Hi ya ladies

not much time to chit chat today- you know WEDNESDAY,, in office day BLECK

Celtic- ohh poor thing- diabetes is no joke... my FIL and father BOTH have it.. my dad is ok but Jeff's dad not so.... he had both legs amputated because of it BUT he also DID NOT take care of himself and is now in an adult community home because no one is there to take care of him- Jeff's parents divorced back in the late 70's

Yazzy can't WAIT to hear all about the scan.. soo excited

Dandy- hope you had a good day yesterday... and well I still think you have a GREAT shot... lots of ladies have no symptons at all......

NYPage-- ummm nope I KNOW we can't compare to Minn weather and well that is OK because you can KEEP IT... :rofl:

Rosa- Virginia huh- not to far from me... glad to see some more ladies from the States in here.. this way when we get PG we can get cell phones numbers and at least make a text to someone to let them know when the BIG DAY gets here :)

:hi: Never- Char- Leeze- TnT- TTC- Delia-AJ-Cnotte-

and of course my lovely ladies who have bubbas to attend too.. Hope all are getting settled in

kay chat later

You have to really look after your self with Diabetes, my DH granny was the same never took it serious and lost her leg, it killed her eventually as well, but she was a awful woman wouldnt listen to any one.

hope today flys in for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->