Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Haha kell I pretty much guessed it! Never heard cooter before but I can take a wild guess :rofl:

I think I can use this here and no one will know what I'm on about!!

X x x

hee hee hee...

omg girls, i missed it all last nite. I'm sat on the bus to work literally wettin myself with laughter and people are looking at me like i'm bloomin mad! Its educational too.......cooter?? ILMAO! Oh kel i LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair lol. I want more jersey shore pics hee hee x x

LOL glad we could entertain you Linny.. LOL maybe later I will post some more photos...

ok just about ready to get outta here and head to work,, HMMPPFFTT and it's ONLY 4:50am here......grrr I hate working so far from home...

TTYL

Kell that's soooo early :hugs:

have a good day x x x and yes post some more piccies later for our entertainment!

x x x

Good morning, wow you ladies have been very busy. You really have made me giggle :rofl:

Well it's official i am a sex pest :rofl: My DH thinks i should stop taking the maca :growlmad: I say he should take more :winkwink:

Kelster, i love that photo. he he. You look great. Fingers crossed your reading comes true :hugs: I hope the storm has calmed down today for you. I hate thunder storms and ours are pathetic in comparrison.

You are all very infectious, before i knew it i had typed away and sent off for my own reading :dohh: I will let you know what she says. he he.

I hope all you maca ladies have a lovely day :hugs: xxxxx

I am hereby placing a BAN on all readings!!! :rofl:

Sparkle tell your DH to stop being so miserable and give you what you want! Failing that sprinkle maca on his breakfast!

x x x

Ooh i never thought of that. He is getting some on his brekkie, lunch and tea and if i sprinkled in into a pint he would be on top performance in no time :happydance:

DH keeps forgetting to take his zinc and maca, but he did say last night if i pop them into a pot and leave them by the back door he will take them to work :happydance:

:hugs: xx

wow, i just wanted to say that i went to bed before the fun last night apparently, LOL.

kelster - wow, that picture is hilariously. you floozie you! :p i don't have any big hair pictures. mine were more of the acid wash pants, hypercolor t-shirt days, haha. and i would like to say that cooter is a southern word. we say it all the time. i understood you kel!

sbb - readings banned, boo. lol j/k i take mine with a grain of salt. i swear now that DH gets a paycheck..i waste my money on dumb things.

sparkle - go get 'em girl! can't complain about too much :sex: tell him to take that to the guys that don't get any and whine about it, haha.

linny - i second your big hair pic motion!!

and yes, i have a southern accent, LOL. it's not too noticable, but my husband was born in Louisiana so his is pretty thick. wouldn't change it for the world! :)

oh sparkle u make me laugh. How is it ur made to feel a sex pest for wantin some good lovin when ur ovulating, does he not realise that u need his 'boys' in order to get pregnant lol! Sprinkle that maca hee hee. Maca seems to make my oh want to do it at inappropriate times like when i don't have half an hour to lay with legs in the air lol!! Oh dear how bad does that sound! Hope everyone else is havin a good day, lookin to the picture show tonight wahoo x x

Ok just so you know I had to go back in the post just to see kelsters pic....wow....how long did it take to tease your hair that high....LOL....great!!!!!!

Sparkle - I am with SBB, sprinkle that maca on everything and anything that your dh would be putting in his mouth....

hi all .. i got my maca , should i wait to see if im pregnant this time or can i start the maca today? and do u still take it through pregnancy? ty all xx

just got back from the vet. my fur kid passed with flying colors. he was just a good boy!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs160.snc3/18763_276627530832_597710832_5004138_5138607_n.jpg
Dad & Denver, lazy day :)

just got back from the vet. my fur kid passed with flying colors. he was just a good boy!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs160.snc3/18763_276627530832_597710832_5004138_5138607_n.jpg
Dad & Denver, lazy day :)

Hi Mandy - it's up to you really. I personally would prob wait until CD1 just so you're starting it on a new cycle... But it's up to you, it's perfectly safe if you are pregnant :D

Never what a good fur kid you have - v cute! My fur kids have been out playing on the roof tops of the other houses! But I just turned around and this massive cat that lives a few houses away was just coming into our house!! My babies were very scared.... :haha:

x x x

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi Mandy - it's up to you really. I personally would prob wait until CD1 just so you're starting it on a new cycle... But it's up to you, it's perfectly safe if you are pregnant :D

Never what a good fur kid you have - v cute! My fur kids have been out playing on the roof tops of the other houses! But I just turned around and this massive cat that lives a few houses away was just coming into our house!! My babies were very scared.... :haha:

x x x

ty sbb.. ill start cd 1 but ill get oh on it from today lol xx

SBB your furbabies are soooo pretty. i used to not like cats, but in the past few years i've grown fond to them. poor babies, massive cat must have scared them to death!

mandy - GL with maca!!

I used to be the same about dogs! But I would like to have one one day when we have a bigger house...

x x x

awww what cute little fur babies.....

Mandy that is a good question...I started mine as soon as I got it, but sbb might be right.

SBB - Do you think I should stop taking mine until I find out if I am prego or not?

ty never and ur dog is lovely and ty sbb ur cats lovely , a;so my temps dipped today is that a bad sign?? sorry to keep asking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->