Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Just want to say thank you everyone for your kind words. Today has been a very long day indeed...I may be quiet for a while but I think I need you girls to keep my spirits up. My OH although very sad and deflated is being great and going through everything with me, I think this can only make us stronger.

TNT - the scan showed we didn't move past 7 weeks so they offered us 3 options, sit and wait, tablets which still includes a few visits to hospital or the D & C. I opted for the 2nd and I hope this runs smoothly so we can move forward.

The hospital have been great and there is no reason why we cannot still ttc so when we are ready we will try again as this is what we both really want. Thank god I told those closest to me as it has been great having their support already.

Thank you again girls, you all really are great. I won't be able to stay away long I doubt!

xxxx

Yazzy - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You are deeply in my prayers along with your angel and your family.

Yazzy- I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. There are no words that I will be able to say to make you feel better but please know I am thinking of you. You and your angel are in my prayers. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hello Ladies.. I hope everyone is well. I hope to be back in the swing of things soon. Miss you all. :flower:

Aww - Yazzy - you must be devastated. What a sad thing to have happened. Sending you and your OH a big hug :hugs::hugs: Great that he's being so supportive. Remember, we're all here for you - and you'll probably go through a whole heap of emotions - which is perfectly natural and understandable. xx

:hi: Kiki - nice to see you back xx :hugs:

AJ - I love your new avatar pic!!!! You and your OH will have gorgeous kids if she's anything to go by!!! :hugs:

You probably dont care to hear this now Yazzy and it probably isn't any consolation now, but women are very fertile after a loss and often go on to get pregnant again right away. Big :hugs: again.

BTW - I'm feeling much better today, cold almost gone. Hurray!!! And I've got a few days of work starting tomorrow so I'm going to be doing a whole lot of nothing!!

I'm a bit gutted today because I'm meant to go for my HSG test next Tues but when I spoke with them today they said it's fully booked and can sometimes take about 3-6 months to get booked on. Also they won't do it in advance, you have to wait till your period starts before you can book it. So the same thing might happen next month. GRRR.

Thanks Leeze, that pic puts a smile on my face everytime :)

mine makes me smile too although she bears an uncanny resemblance to my late grandma which is nice but also a bit freaky!! :haha:

leeze - that sounds so frustrating!

kiki - hi honey, i hope you are holding up well :hugs:

aj - where do ya'll make those pictures?

cnotte - i was right on ovulation for you :happydance: i think FF might be iffy like i am too though between CD12 & 13.

at morphthing Never, go try it out! I wanna see what yours looks like! :D

If its weird looking at first, just try again, move the points around a bit and see if it changes. I got like 3 different looking babies just by moving the points around.

Glad that you're feeling better Leeze.

Hi Girls :)

Our Maca arrived today!!! We are both starting it tomorrow :)))

FX'd

Jec- YAHOOO!!! Go get that BFP girl!

AJ- love the new pic. So darn cute....def cute babies you two will make.

Kikki- So glad to see you back. :hugs:

Leeze- So glad you are starting to feel better. I hate being sick like that. Sorry about the HSG. Hopefully you wont need it though. Maybe next month you wont get sick either. LETS HOPE! Poor thing!

hey hey hey-- gonna be short because
UGH ok so the ride home wasn't all that bad--- I left around 2:15pm... BUT we already have 4 and a half inches on the ground at my house on top of sleet so the shoveling SUXED MOOSE BALLS.......and they are calling for another 8 to 10 inches.. gotta love living by the ocean....
and i am TIRED!!!!

but I wanted to stop by and show ya girls a preggo chart.. this is my sister in law's chart from when she got preggos on her Oct cycle

seee how she had big time dips and boom...
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/ransonechart.jpg

leeze - that sounds so frustrating!

kiki - hi honey, i hope you are holding up well :hugs:

aj - where do ya'll make those pictures?

cnotte - i was right on ovulation for you :happydance: i think FF might be iffy like i am too though between CD12 & 13.

Yeah I can't figure out if it was CD12 or CD13. Either way I think I was covered both days. I HOPE at least!! :happydance: I'm praying this is it because we found out the other day DH is on the early flight with the Commander and CSM when deploying. This means he's leaving a month in advance. We have till the end of March. :cry:

So no green tea?! I heard it helps with fertility!! Wow.

Kel, you crack me up...having 2 thermometers!!! hahaha!! i give you a lot of credit for keeping them straight though. I'm not a morning person, so I can't think straight, and I would definitely put the wrong one in my mouth. GROSS!!!:haha: I see you're in NJ. Are you getting any of this snow?! We had a snow day today and it's coming down really hard right now. We'll probably have another snow day tomorrow! :happydance: Sleeping late, pancakes and Starbucks!! I just read ahead and see that you ARE indeed getting this snow. Careful driving!

Yazzy, I'm so sorry about your bad news. :hugs: We'll miss you, but we'll be here for you when you decide to come back. :cry:

NY, I'm glad you asked that...another one of my ttc buddies had an early MC on her first cycle of Maca. Thoughts, anyone? Cute pic, btw!

Tnt, I just read your post about stopping maca after Ov. That's good to know. I was planning on taking it through the entire cycle. Did you read that somewhere?

KIKI!!!!! I miss you, girl!!! How are you?! SO good to see you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->