Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good EARLY morning ladies.

Yazzy - seriously? when can I drink the green tea!? Oh how I miss it. It was my 'coffee' without the coffee and high caffeine. :winkwink:

Celtic - Snow? That is a 4 letter word in this household. DH I lived in Northern NY for 6 years (DH was there 14 total) and that's one of the many reasons we left. I hope it doesn't get too bad with the weather where you are darling. By the way good luck to your DD at the Dr. today.

Dandy - I'm so sorry to hear that AF is on her way. You're not out till she shows though! I'm praying for you!! :thumbup:

As For Me - DH is fighting a mucus build up and even though he's coughing up a storm it sounds better. I wish it would go away so we could sleep better. I'm still coughing but far less than he is. It does look like I O'd. I woke up 2 hours early so I could get DH's coffee and breakfast done since he's heading to the range all day today. I can't believe it came so early. I think upping the dosage is what did it. I started on 1k, 2k, 2500. I think I'll head back down to 1500 in a few days if I really did O'.

Good morning Kel, TNT, Rosa, NY. :hi:

Good morning lovelies!

Dandy I agree wit evrything Kel said about ur bfn.

Kel I am praying so hard that u will get ur heart's desire.

My world has been turned upside down. Bad news at the scan today, we've had a mmc. Speachless is an understatement. I am going to take some tablets for it. Forgive me for disappearing for a while, I think I need some out to relax and move on.

You girls are great, good luck for everything x

My world has been turned upside down. Bad news at the scan today, we've had a mmc. Speachless is an understatement. I am going to take some tablets for it. Forgive me for disappearing for a while, I think I need some out to relax and move on.

You girls are great, good luck for everything x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

There are not enough words or hugs to express how sorry I am, yazzy.... I wish you the best, and I pray you'll get your 'take-home-baby' soon.... :cry:
:hugs:

Morning ladies -

kel - OMG we are testing together then....that is if I dont chicken out on Friday morning!!!

Celitc- hope she feels better soon hun! So happy you said something about that creamy cm cuz I got some yesterday and this morning...not usual for me but I did have it in abundance last cycle and no bfp....must be the epo wreaking havoc!

NY- you will get used to the temping...I kinda look at it now as a game....oh where oh where will my temp be today!

AFM - brad is finally back to work and without a cast...woohoo...I have my house to myself....which reminds me I should be cleaning it!!!!

Yazzy - OMG, I am so sorry hun....please take all the time you need to mourn this loss. We are here if you need us!

Oh Yazzy, i feel so much pain for you, i can only imagine what you are feeling. We are all here for you when you need us, take as much time as you need. There just aren't enough words.... :hugs:

OMG Yazzy!!!! Im in utter tears :cry::cry: right now! I am so so sooo sorry for your loss! Please take ALL the time you need. We will be here for you whenever you choose to come back! Seriously so gutted for you!! I wonder why your getting tablets and not a D&C? Your so far along for tablets. Well just rest up and know we are ALL thinking of you and your angel baby! :hugs:

Sorry girls...I completely forgot what I read after reading about yazzy's loss. Im going to get ready for work now.

Have a good day girls...maybe check in later.

OMG YAZZY I am sitting here with TEARS in my eyes and goose bumps all over

I cannot and I mean CANNOT say how sorry I am for you.... I am just in utter SHOCK and SO FLUCKING GUTTED and SOOOO VERY VERY VERY SAD.....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yazzy- that is terrible, I will say a prayer for your little angel.

Does anyone think Maca could have anything to do with it? I know another on here 2 weeks ago who took maca and had a MMC....im not implying, seriously just asking. Thanks.

Oh yazzy Hun I am so very very sorry... I wish something could make this better... Lots of love and hugs to you and OH :hugs: take all the time you need...

X x x

Does anyone think Maca could have anything to do with it? I know another on here 2 weeks ago who took maca and had a MMC....im not implying, seriously just asking. Thanks.

No it shouldn't. We have many healthy babies and pregnancies here. MC happen for many reasons and we all stop the maca usually after confirmed OV just to be safe. So i dont think it causes MC.

Tnt- thanks! Didnt realize to stop after ovulation. Good thing i'll begin temping the cycle I begin Maca so i know. Im so paranoid of the stuff I take and what can happen when I fall pregnant since ive had 2 MC's I dont want to cause another.

Well I stop after OV because I dont want my body getting used to the maca...I want it to work the way it should. Also its just safe to stop it after then just in case...sense there isn't enough data on how it is with preg

True- do you stop everything you take? Well, do you even take anything else?

Yazzy - I'm soo sorry babe :hugs: I don't know what to say :( take all the time u need babe :hugs: xxx

No it shouldn't. We have many healthy babies and pregnancies here. MC happen for many reasons and we all stop the maca usually after confirmed OV just to be safe. So i dont think it causes MC.

I agree, MACA blances your hormones and if any thing should be safe during prenancy, but better to err on the side of caution.

Ive had a MMC and wasnt taking any thing at the time, sadly and unfairly they do happen :cry:

YAZZY Im gutted for you, I really am :hugs: words can not express please take care and come back soon when you can and your ready:hugs:

oh gosh, i am so sorry yazzy. so very sorry. words can not express the sadness i have for you right now and please take your time. we are here for you no matter what honey. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->