Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kel, you crack me up...having 2 thermometers!!! hahaha!! i give you a lot of credit for keeping them straight though. I'm not a morning person, so I can't think straight, and I would definitely put the wrong one in my mouth. GROSS!!

oh yes I have thought about that but I keep the v jay jay one in a certain spot and the oral one further away-- i have routine.. v jay jay goes in first because I can't hear the beep beep beep so I know when my oral goes off (since that one went in second) the v jay jay one is ready... LOL :rofl: it REALLY is sight I must say

Yep we are getting smacked with snow tonight... 8-12 inches- my work called already and advised my company will have a delayed open tomorrow morning

jec glad your mamc came

Kiki so good to see you hun :hugs: I hope you are holding up

Leeze so glad you are feeling better sweetie

AJ cute photo.. I gotta do one of Jeff and I

Kel thanks for the chart...makes me think my temps are awfully low in general...but oh well....I guess if anything is wrong I will find out when I go and see a fs later this year if I am on pg by then! Sorry about all the snow that must really suck to have to shovel your way out.

rosababy - where are you in the states?

AJ - cute baby....I tried that morphing once but feel like I should try it again...

never - did you morph your baby, I am sure you and dh will have cute kids, cuz you guys are both good looking.

So no green tea?! I heard it helps with fertility!! Wow.

Kel, you crack me up...having 2 thermometers!!! hahaha!! i give you a lot of credit for keeping them straight though. I'm not a morning person, so I can't think straight, and I would definitely put the wrong one in my mouth. GROSS!!!:haha: I see you're in NJ. Are you getting any of this snow?! We had a snow day today and it's coming down really hard right now. We'll probably have another snow day tomorrow! :happydance: Sleeping late, pancakes and Starbucks!! I just read ahead and see that you ARE indeed getting this snow. Careful driving!

Yazzy, I'm so sorry about your bad news. :hugs: We'll miss you, but we'll be here for you when you decide to come back. :cry:

NY, I'm glad you asked that...another one of my ttc buddies had an early MC on her first cycle of Maca. Thoughts, anyone? Cute pic, btw!

Tnt, I just read your post about stopping maca after Ov. That's good to know. I was planning on taking it through the entire cycle. Did you read that somewhere?

KIKI!!!!! I miss you, girl!!! How are you?! SO good to see you again.

I didn't read anything about stopping it but while TTC I just feel more comfortable stopping it after OV just in case ya know. But when im not TTC then I will take through out entire cycle for my endo. Just scares me to ttc and take maca "if" I get preg.

Kel- Thanks for the chart hun. That was a crazy cycle for her. Makes me feel a little better. Sorry about the snow...ughh that sounds AWFUL! Stay safe and warm hun.

ttcbaby, I'm in Northern Virginia. We have about 5 inches now, and it's still coming down very hard.

Wow....It is crazy the amt of snow the US has seen this winter....I dont feel like it normal.

...makes me think my temps are awfully low in general

I have low temps too sweetie- really that doesn't make a difference everyone is different

I know - I would look at that cycle and say ummmm nope I looks like she is out- but don't forget she was on clomid and the trigger shot as well....

TnT babe your chart is ONCE AGAIN looking amazing.... funny I blobbed mine March and this cycle and strangely enpough they resemble themselves.... my low temp isn't like the March one because I have been on progesterone cream since Jan 8th so my temps will be a nit higher

Kel youa re right....they do look similiar! Can you do that chart overlay thing when you get a chance, i would love to look at those two cycles together....if not, no biggie...My chart stalking is in full force right now.

when you click on my link it doesn't show you the two together- the very top chart? lines in purple and green?

Wow....It is crazy the amt of snow the US has seen this winter....I dont feel like it normal.

ha here ya go

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1356.snc4/162807_1767243947999_1446205417_31942968_6872489_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs069.snc6/167946_1767291269182_1446205417_31943192_4701894_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1382.snc4/163465_1772526280054_1446205417_31954662_2509559_n.jpg

Jeff making a path for dogs so they could go to the bathroom
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs001.snc6/165191_1767243187980_1446205417_31942962_3317849_n.jpg

and my house at Christmas time- we still have our decorations up because 1. the boxes and the white trees and lil snow flakes are BURIED in snow and 2. we need a ladder to get the lights off the house but there is so much snow we can't get the ladder NEAR the house to lay it on

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs762.ash1/165365_1767242947974_1446205417_31942960_4591230_n.jpg

Wow, Kel, you did get some snow!! That looks like our big storm of last year, when we have 22 inches! We had 10 snow days!!! We have about 5 or 6 right now, and it's still going strong. :wacko:

Kel- Im trying not to get too excited about my temps (even tho I sorta am) just in case ya know. LIke what if and such! MY GOODNESS that is some FLIPPIN SNOW! Makes me shiver just looking at it! :haha: you poor thing!! But your SIL's chart def gives us all some hope! My nips are hurten like crazy...like when I take my bra off and they get exposed they hurt like crazy.

Tnt, your chart looks GREAT! When are you testing?? :happydance:

Well AF should be here around the 6th so prob then. Im so nervous to test this cycle....first one sense MC. So if my temps stay high then i might test early. :haha:

Aww Ladies you are the best! Thank you for the warm welcome back. I really appreciate it. :hugs: I'm not quite back to the ttc yet because I'm waiting for my hcg levels to drop. This has been the longest drawn out process ever. They have only dropped from 450 last week to 395 yesterday. Ugh.. So that sucked. I was hoping they would have been cut in half at least. But at least they are going down. I just want to get back into this! I have a follow up appointment on Feb 17th and then if I have my cycle by then, we will schedule a HSG. I'm so hoping that works!! I only have one tube so it NEEDS to work! It can't be completely blocked if the egg was fertilized right? Does that make sense? That's what i'm telling myself to feel better. :)

So how are all of you?!

Rosa! It's so nice to see you in here!!! Missed you too! :hugs: I had just started the Maca last cycle too and had an ectopic pregnancy. (I have endo so that is probably what caused the blockage in my tube)So it didn't really cause me a mc. I don't think the Maca had anything to do with it nor do I think it has anything to do with other mc. It just balances what you need. I think without it, I wouldn't have even conceived in the first place! That's the positive I'm taking out of this. :)

Tnt- Beautiful temps! Fx'd so tightly for you!

Kel- We have all that snow up here too in freezing NH! My goodness it's cold lately! We are getting more snow tonight too. SO over it all!

Leeze- I hope you get your HSG very soon if you need it! Hopefully not! :)

ttc- My temps are generally lower too but that didn't count against me.

Hello Aj, dandy, never, char, Celtic, yazzy, cnotte, Ny!! Missed you all!

I hope all the mommies and babies are doing well too! :hugs: Sparkle, Linny, SBB!

Oh! And through all of this...I became a godmother over the weekend! My best friend had a little baby girl. She is beautiful! Brielle Marie is her name. I thought it was going to be very hard for me but I think she is going to help me get through this. :)

Kikki- Congratulations on being a godmother. When I went through my MC (which was drawn out as well) my friends baby always cheered me up for some reason. So she would bring him over all the time when I was off. Im sorry this has drawn out so long for you. Im hoping the HSG will do the trick for you. I have endo too and scares me to have etopic. I ended up having a D&C after 23 days of heavy bleeding. So I hope it clears out fast for you hun. So sorry you have to go through this hun! Prayers are with you.

Tnt- Thank you so much! The baby really is helping a lot. I'm happy it is too because I was so worried I was just going to be upset and I didn't want to be like that! For my friends sake it isn't fair. Thank you for your concern. It means a lot. This definitely just needs to be over! I started bleeding on the 9th and that only lasted a couple days. It's just been days and days of taking blood & hcg levels and then finding out it was in the tube(which I had a feeling of because of the endo & i'm terrified for it to happen again) and having to accept that and worry it was going to rupture and then taking meds to help it. Oh my goodness.. I'm over it!
I am so sorry you went through a long process too! And after all that heavy bleeding you ended up with a d&c.. Oh my heart goes out to you. No one should have to go through these things! My fingers are crossed for you this cycle!

Kiki, I'm glad your friend's baby is helping you through this. My thoughts have been with you lately. I'm so sorry. :hugs: How long does it usually take for your hcg levels to go down? Can you not try again until your levels are back to normal again? I'm sorry...I don't know much about this. I'm glad you're back on here. We missed you. :hugs:

:wave: Kiki. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and moving forward, i hope this goes quick for you too so you can start over fresh.

There are a couple charts i'm gonna have to be keeping my eyes on, TnT yours in particular is a work of art i tell ya! I cant wait to be in the tww myself, this part of the cycle is fun with all the :sex: but i'm ready for the next part :D

Hey lets have another go at the morphing ladies, its so much fun to see those morph babies!

Kel i dont envy u that snow at all, the temperature here is like 71 degrees F and i think its cold :haha: so i think i would just die with the temperatures and snow you're having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->