Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Well I just bought some progesterone cream from our natural store in town. I suppose it wont hurt too much when its all naturale!

Char- your pizza sounds yummy. Not sure what were doen for dinner. How have you been feeling?

Kel - I really hope af don't get u but u know ur body best :hugs: wow the amount of snow you've had :o the UK would not cope at all with that amount!!

Kiki -nice to see u babe :hugs: how u feeling??

Aj - yay for the tww :happydance: :-D bring on a :bfp: pleaseeeeeeeeee

Never - just over a month til u see hubby isn't it ::happydance:

Tnt - how u feeling after the insemination??

:hi: to everyone else..my brains abit fuzzy lol
Right off to have dinner.. dunno what to have though...

I just saw this..... :dohh: Doing okay I suppose. Darn 2ww is killing me though.:hugs::haha:

tnt - im jus getting a small cheese && tomatoe pizza :munch: yum yum!! i feel fine :) aww the tww is an absoulte killer!! like ive said before, why couldnt god give us flashing lights as soon as we concieve so we know?!

Tnt, natural progesterone cream is what my sil suggested for me. I asked her if my levels were fine, would this still be okay? She said yep! That's the beauty of the natural stuff, just strengthens. I'm still a little unsure of when to actually be applying it. She said day 14-28 and it will regulate my cycles. However, I've also read (don't believe everything you read, I know) that if you stop it abruptly, it can bring AF. So I'm not sure.

Oh yea ladies.. while im on the comp :) heres a link to the possible new house that me and ian want

please ignore the state of the decorating, we need to re decorate!! lol

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-15169050.html?premiumA=true

hey char.....Well AF is due on Monday or Tuesday but with this temp dip today I am thinking I might have af early. Stinks really! Enjoy your pizza!

My AF is due mon or tuesday as well and BFN today so im definately out this month!

NY, you are NOT out until AF is due. How many dpo are you? Could it still be early?? I didn't know you were testing today!

Ny - what rosa said is true! your not out til af shows ;) x

I've also read (don't believe everything you read, I know) that if you stop it abruptly, it can bring AF. So I'm not sure

as true as that is suppose to be-- because it is just like your own body's progesterone where if you are not pregnant your levels will come down and boom there she blows- if you are your body is going to produce even more

now this is just from my past year experience...so I am just giving examples :) I have had it where it took me 14 days after stopping for AF to come- I had it where I was still on it and AF came- and where maybe only 3 day later AF showed

so who the hell knows.. LOL I only bought it because I read if you took it and stop it would bring AF on.. I was going on a 100 day cycle and was DESPERATE to get my period

Char lovely house... :) I had pizza last night-- tonight is BLT's

NYPage- I didn't get a TRUE positive until I was on 14DPO... I was getting very faint almost EVAP lines from 10DPO and finally a very FAINT pink on 14DPO and that is when I decided t get a digie :) you're not out

TTC- I just got that FUNNY feeling you are gonna go back up tomorrow

eee gads I just came back in from shoveling AGAIN....... i just got a GREAT workout the last two days no need for the treadmill :)

Kel - YumMy pizza :) god snow is soo annoying!! Youll have popeye muscles soon :) :) Well ians mum is going to see it on sunday, soo if she likes it too Well put an offer in on monday :)

ny - I didnt get a bfp till I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant, dont give up babe :hugs:

ladies I shall find out Wha colour team im on next month :) soo start guessing now :haha:

Xxx

Kel - YumMy pizza :) god snow is soo annoying!! Youll have popeye muscles soon :) :) Well ians mum is going to see it on sunday, soo if she likes it too Well put an offer in on monday :)

ny - I didnt get a bfp till I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant, dont give up babe :hugs:

ladies I shall find out Wha colour team im on next month :) soo start guessing now :haha:

Xxx

Thank you Rosa! It feels good knowing your SIL (midwife) says its okay if its natural. And mine is.

NY- Def not out yet hun. Still a little early I would think. I got a pos on a diggie at 9DPO. But my body responds fast to anything crazy usually.

TTC- I agree with Kel. I bet there is a rise tomorrow!

Char- You should upload your ultrasound pics and have us all guess. AJ said shes really good at reading the pics and guessing.

Kel- Shoveling is a dang on work out. Your gonna be one BUFF lady. :hugs:

Rosa- Iforgot to add...mine says to put a dime size amount on your skin twice a day from the day after you OV until af is due. If you dont get preg then stop but if you do get preg then keep taking it. Mine says to put on arms, wrist, tummy or thighs.....hope that helps

Thanks ladies! I did not plan to test today but just lost on where my cycle is at and wanted to make sure adult beverages were ok for the weekend and I have been sleeping a lot so just makin sure. Im not really a DPO cuz I never caught a surge so im CD 26....hoping I have a 30 day cycle and not a 37 day cycle like last one...so that puts me only 4 days before AF. I would think POS or faint POS by now...its ok, I feel absolutely NOOO symptom of pregnancy other than the tiredness so didnt expect much. Sigh.

Like my friend says about her men......"NEXT!" (next cycle, that is:)

Char- great idea TnT has0 lets see the ultrasound!

Kel-im so obssessed with BLT's- how pathetic is that. lol. Just love em. Does anyone eat sushi and do you think its safe for TTC? I know not when bfp...but while TTC? I adore sushi. yummm

Tnt & ny - my avatar is my 20week scan lol but its soo blury :( but guess away :haha:

ny - my symptoms were sore boobs about a week before af was due... Then the day before af was due I spotted... Took a test - negative... Went on holiday for a week... Came back & did a test (a week late for af) and it was positive... But I was having 21day cycles for the previous 6 months

xx

Rosa- Iforgot to add...mine says to put a dime size amount on your skin twice a day from the day after you OV until af is due. If you dont get preg then stop but if you do get preg then keep taking it. Mine says to put on arms, wrist, tummy or thighs.....hope that helps

Thanks, Tnt. That's exactly what my sil said to do! I put a dime size on my belly in the morning and at night.

Kel, I agree. I'm sure the natural stuff doesn't bring AF on...and everything works differently on each woman. My problem is that I'm curious, so I read about it, and then I freak out. :blush: My dh is like stop reading articles on the internet!

Rosa - we all do it :haha: there's good and bad on the internet :) x

Thanks Char! I would be more optimistic if i actually had an ovulation surge detected! I DO deserve the title Wonky Cycles R us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->